August and September are the best time to conserve tomatoes. There are a lot of recipes for their marinating, salting and ways of making tomato juice from them, salads for the winter. Canned red fruits in any form are ideal for garnishes, meat. Salad of tomatoes for the winter in cans are made with different vegetables, spices and even with gelatin. Try to make delicious recipes of canned vegetables with tomatoes, listed below.
How to choose the right tomatoes for harvesting for the winter
To make tinned tomatoes, you need to use quality fruits to prepare the blanks. When choosing them, give preference to red tomatoes, and yellow, pink is better not to use for blanks for the winter. They are more suitable for summer salads. For canning, take only fresh, ripe fruit that smells good.
Rotten, overripe or spoiled tomatoes should not be used for blanks. However, cracked tomatoes are perfect for making juice. And for marinating, salting, twisting salads, it is best to take elastic fruits that do
How to prepare cans
Canned tomatoes in any form will stand all winter and will not deteriorate if you properly prepare the cans before sipping their vegetables. To do this, use different methods. The initial stage of preparation of cans with any method of sterilization is washing them in running water using soda. For canning it is necessary to take glass containers without damage and chips on the neck.
Although banks are sterilized in a microwave, oven, steamer and multivark, the common way to sterilize clean glassware is to steam it. To prepare the packaging in this way:
- Pour water into the bowl, bring the liquid to a boil, and put a jar in the bowl.
- Boil 1 liter glass container for 10 minutes, 3 liter for 15 minutes.
The most delicious "golden" recipes with photos
In winter, canned salads in which there are tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, beets, beans, rice, apples, carrots, squash, can be a delicious addition to any garnish, Onions, parsley. Home-made preparations are more nutritious, useful than store products of such a plan. Assorted for the winter with tomatoes and other vegetables such as lecho, "light" with fried eggplants, Georgian adzhika, Korean salads are made simply, so anyone can prepare them. Read the recipes below.
Fast Danubian salad from green tomato with onion whipped
At the end of September, tomatoes of different maturity are harvested from the fields. At this time in the markets often sell green tomatoes. Although these are unripe fruits, they are great for making amazingly delicious, spicy snacks. It's about the salad "Danube".A ready-made dish with green tomatoes has a sharp and original taste, so many housewives strive to prepare it in the autumn days for winter consumption.
- spices( laurel leaf, black pepper pepper).
- carrots, onions at 0.750 kg;
- vegetable oil, take vinegar to 150 ml;
- sugar - 150.0 g;
- green tomatoes - 1,50 kg;
- salt 50.0 g;
How to prepare the dish:
- Green tomatoes cut into small slices.
- Chop the onion in the form of ½ semicircle, grate the carrots roughly.
- Mix the vegetables in a bowl. Salt. Withstand up to 4 hours.
- In raw vegetables pour vinegar, oil, spices, sugar. Put the pan with all the ingredients on the fire.
- The vegetable mixture should be boiled for ½ hours, stirring occasionally with a spoon.
- Fill the banks, roll up.
Tomatoes with pepper as fresh for the winter: simple recipe
Peppers, onions and tomatoes are a perfect combination of flavors, so there are many recipes for fresh and canned salads with these ingredients. Billets from these vegetables are bright, saturated taste, many housewives necessarily prepare them for the winter. A canned salad of red color with tomatoes, pepper will decorate both a simple dinner and a festive feast. This preparation is simply prepared according to the recipe below.
- tomatoes, pepper( sweet) take 1.0 kg;
- 200.0 g of onion;
- 50 g of sugar;
- 1/2 cup oil( vegetable);
- 100.0 g of purified garlic;
- 40 g of large salt.
- Wash tomatoes, pepper. Onions, garlic clean. With red pepper remove seeds, peduncle.
- Cut tomatoes in the form of circles, pepper - rings, onion - half rings, garlic - slices.
- Combine prepared vegetables. Mix. Put the cook.
- After isolating the juice in the vegetable mixture, continue to cook for 15 minutes.
- Salad put in a jar, which had previously been sterilized, rolled up.
Vegetables: tomatoes, peppers, carrots, onion
In winter it will not be difficult to please yourself and your relatives with a tasty and nutritious dinner if you prepare a sufficient number of delicious salads in the summer. For an inexpensive vegetable assortment, only carrots, onions, tomatoes, Bulgarian pepper will be needed. How to make a canned salad, based on tomatoes, find out in the recipe below.
- tomatoes - 5.0 kg;
- onion, cucumber, carrot take 1.0 kg;
- sugar - 150.0 g;
- salt - 100.0 g;
- vinegar - 50.0 ml.
- pepper - 1,50 kg;
- oil( vegetable) - 200.0 g.
- Wash the vegetables. Onions, carrots, peppers are cleaned.
- Carrots in three large pieces, onions cut into half rings, pepper cut into pieces 2 cm wide.
- For cucumbers, remove the tips, and cut the fruit along into 2 parts, then - to pieces of ½ cm.
- Tomatoes cut into pieces 1.5 cm wide.
- All the sliced vegetables are added to the dishes, add salt, sugar, oil.
- We put the ingredients to cook, we constantly mix.
- When the mixture boils, cook the vegetables with the lid closed for another 10 minutes.
- Pour into the vinegar vegetable mix, cook for 5 minutes.
Salad from brown tomatoes layers with cucumbers and onions
Do you want cold, snowy days to be able to treat your home canned salad with the taste of fresh tomatoes? Try to make a preparation with tomatoes according to a proven recipe, which is described below. A sharp, original, piquant taste of vegetables makes this salad of red tomatoes for the winter in cans a great snack and complement to the various side dishes.
- Tomatoes, greens, onions, garlic - in an arbitrary quantity, how many will fit in 2-liter cans.
- 15.0 g of vinegar 9%;
- 50.0 g of sugar;
- 1.0 liters of water;
- 1 sheet of laurel;
- 30.0 g of salt;
- 5 peas of pepper( black);
- 20.0 g of vegetable oil;
- 2 pcs. Sweet pepper.
- Wash the tomatoes.
- Onion, peel garlic, wash.
- Cut tomatoes in the form of circles. Cut the onion thinly in the form of semirings, garlic - plates.
- Wash greens, finely chop.
- Lay in layers in a jar: tomatoes, onions, greens.
- Put the last layer of garlic cut into slices.
- Ingredients for marinade, except oil, combine and boil.
- With the received liquid pour in the vegetables and add to the cans of 1 tbsp. L.Oil.
- A jar with marinated vegetables, 10 min. To sterilize.
Spicy salad-adzhika with chili pepper
Meat dishes are perfectly combined with spicy salads with tomatoes and bitter pepper. For example, the preparation of Adjika will take a little time, but after selecting several hours for canning, you will get a salad with spicy, sharp taste, just lick your fingers. However, this dish is not recommended for young children and people with GI disease. To make this tasty preservation you will help the recipe below.
- 200.0 ml of oil( vegetable);
- 1.0 kg carrots;
- 2.50 kg of tomatoes;
- essence acetic - no more than 1 tsp;
- 200.0 g of sugar;
- 200.0 g of garlic;
- 2 tbsp. L.Ground chilli pepper;
- 30.0 g of salt.
- Vegetables wash.
- Carrot clean and grate.
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces.
- Peel the garlic.
- All the ingredients, except for vinegar and garlic, mix in a bowl, put on for 1 h. Brew, stirring occasionally, over low heat.
- Put vinegar, garlic to vegetables. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Adjiku to distribute on banks, to cork.
Appetizing salad with courgettes, cabbage and beans
A hearty and unusual salad of red tomatoes for the winter in cans is prepared with beans, zucchini, cabbage. The unusual combination of vegetables in this dish gives him a piquant and original taste. A can of salad with beans can help the hostess in emergency situations, when there is no possibility to cook food. Try to make this workpiece on the recipe below, and your home in winter with pleasure will enjoy its stunning taste.
- 1.50 kg of cabbage;
- 1.70 kg of courgettes;
- 6-7 bulbs;
- 2 cups of beans;
- 40 g of salt;
- 1.5 cups of sugar;
- for 1 kg of tomatoes( solid), sweet pepper;
- 400.0 ml of oil( vegetable);
- 15 g of vinegar;
- 2 tsp. Pepper ground;
- 50.0 g of sugar.
- Rinse, rinse beans and pour overnight. In the morning, rinse again and put the beans to boil.
- Wash the cabbage thinly.
- Pure the pepper and finely chop it.
- Squash to wash, cut the peel and cut into mugs.
- Tomatoes are scalded with boiling water, remove the skin. Pulp the pulp with a blender.
- Peeled onions cut into half rings.
- For marinade, mix the oil, sugar, salt, vinegar, spices.
- In the pan, pour in the resulting liquid and transfer to it all the vegetables, except the beans. Cook for 1 hour.
- Add the beans to the stewed vegetables and cook the dish for another 30 minutes.
- Spread the mixture over the prepared jars and cork.
Video recipe: Cobra salad with eggplant
For their family, women try to make more tasty preserves for the winter. Salads with tomatoes in many families are favorite snacks and additions to meat dishes and side dishes. They perfectly combine the tastes of tomatoes and aubergines in a canned vegetable assortment, so there are quite a few salad recipes with these ingredients. How to do one of them, take a look at this video master class: