Painting balayage: the trend of 2017
- Jun 04, 2018
Painting balage is incredibly popular among young girls, as well as older women. It refreshes the image and makes it younger.
What is balaža?
Balayazh - what is it? This is one of the new techniques, which involves a smooth stretching of the color from the middle to the ends. This word means "balancing the shade" or "drawing with a brush", because the master does strokes, like an artist on canvas.
Advantages of the
technique Baling staining has many advantages over the usual procedure:
- This is fashionable and relevant;
- With the help of balajazh you can easily create almost any look - feminine or creative;
- Gives volume and structure;
- Changes only the color of the ends - you can not adjust your hair for a very long time;
- Suitable for all ages;
- Not limited by the length or structure of the strands - balaža on short hair looks as beautiful as on long hair;
- Painting can be performed even in the home;
- Deals minimal harm - again due to the fact that only the ends are painte
Warning! After deciding on the coloring of the strands, prepare to lay your hair on a daily basis( wind all along the length or at least at the ends).Only with such a styling effect will be maximum, because on curly hair, the transition between the flowers becomes even softer.
Light hair and balajazh
For blondes balage is a real find because of the weakness of the hair laid by nature itself. In addition, this painting allows you to create a color that is as close to the natural shade as possible without excessive yellowness.
Light and fair hair are whimsical, so choose natural tones - wheaten, ashy, caramel, honey, pearly. They create the effect of sun-burned strands. But the bright colors leave the dark-haired. You should use a dye without ammonia, and the preparation itself( moisturizing masks) is required to the procedure itself.
Balaža for dark hair
For brunettes "brush strokes" is an ideal way to bring novelty to the look. The dark-haired man was much more fortunate than the blondes. The field for experiments is much wider.
Those who want to emphasize their natural shade, we advise you to look at copper, amber, coffee, bronze and chocolate tones. Cardinally you will not change, of course, but a beautiful overflow will add to the hair volume and soften facial features. For extravagant ladies, we recommend a bright color. You will be perfectly suited:
- Fiery "tongues" - like a raging flame;
- "Galactic coloring"( violet + blue) - an amazing "cocktail" will give black hair an even deeper depth;
- The seasoned burgundy is the trend of this season.
How is balayaz performed?
This painting technique can be easily carried out both in the salon and at home. But first it is very important to make the right haircut( ladder, graduated bean, cascade) or freshen up the ends.
To perform the painting you also need:
- Capacity for mixing color composition;
- Foil strips;
- Paint the desired shade.
Further coloration of the balaGE at home depends on the length of the hair.
- Strip the strands all along the length - the tips should stick out in different directions.
- Fix all with varnish.
- Apply the dye composition to foil strips.
- Attach the paint foil with paint to the tips - it should not touch the roots.
- Rinse the dye at the end of the period.
Medium length hair:
- With the sharp tip of the comb, divide the hair into several equal squares.
- Collect these squares in their tails.
- Wrap the foil strips with the base of each tail.
- Use a brush or a sponge to apply the dye to the tips.
- As soon as time runs out, wash your head with shampoo.
- Carefully comb the comb.
- Take a small strand of hair out of the total mass.
- Place a piece of food foil under it.
- Lubricate the ends of the hair with paint.
- Apply the mixture a little higher, making strokes with a brush - quick and vertical. The strand does not need to be painted right through, and the transition starts at the chin or below( depends on the length of the hair).
- Take the following curl - it should be a little thinner or thicker than the previous one. Your main task is a natural appearance, not mathematical precision.
- Process it in the same way.
- Pay special attention to the hair near the face. There, the height can be raised.
- Take the time indicated in the paint instruction.
- Wash your head with shampoo and rinse with acidified water.
Hair coloring in the style of balage is considered to be gentle, but it affects the hair. To maintain the health and beauty of your hair, listen to these tips:
- Tip 1. Regularly perform nourishing and moisturizing masks, use the air conditioner during each wash.
- Tip 2. Use a shampoo for colored strands to preserve the color.
- Tip 3. Try not to use the hair dryer, so as not to injure the hair again.
- Tip 4. Take vitamin complexes inside.
- Tip 5. Before the procedure, do not wash your head for at least 24 hours.