Blanks for the winter from zucchini recipes
- Jun 04, 2018
Zucchini - tasty vegetables, popular in our country. They contain a lot of vitamins, nutrients. Of these fruits, experienced culinary specialists manage to prepare a variety of nutritious dishes. Marrows marinate, fry, freeze, brew, make caviar and salads out of them. Billets for the winter from these vegetables are served as a snack, or as a side dish to porridge, meat, puree, fish. Winter sunsets with zucchini are sold in stores, supermarkets, but it is better to prepare such a preparation yourself at home, because it is not difficult.
How to choose the zucchini for harvesting for the winter
The most important ingredient of the winter harvest is zucchini, and because of what vegetables you choose, the flavor qualities of the twist, its color and consistency depend. Here are some tips for choosing the ideal fruit for canning:
- The best option will be young fresh zucchini with a thin skin, without ripened seeds. They are very soft and juicy. Choose fruit of small size, length of 15-20 cm(
- If you accidentally bought a mature zucchini, do not be scared, but they need to be thoroughly cleaned from seeds and coarse peels.
- Canned try the squash, ripening in late summer or early autumn.
- Courgettes should be firm, elastic, without dents or rot, and the peel - without scratches, shiny and smooth. Slightly lean squash is not worth buying, it will reduce the taste of the dish.
- Choose fruits with light color, on which pass strips of yellowish or green color.
- Pay attention to the stalk of the courgette, it has a fresh, not withered appearance from freshly ripped fruit.
The most delicious step-by-step recipes for cooking zucchini with photos
There are many options for making fragrant pieces with courgettes. Such dishes are not only different in taste, but also in the form of slicing fruit. Marrows are cut into cubes, rings, slices, straws, plates, ground on a grater or grinded in a meat grinder, blender. Different spices, sets of other vegetables and products are added to the dishes: mayonnaise, cherry plum, rice, eggplant. Learn the best recipes for cooking zucchini from zucchini to diversify your menu.
Pickled zucchini like mushrooms
If you like mushrooms, but live in a place where you can only dream of such forest dwellers, prepare an original snack with zucchini, which to taste and crunch resembles pickled mushrooms. This sunset will be a godsend for lovers of a sharp little one. For the preparation of marinated zucchini you will need the following ingredients:
- pepper black ground - 1 tbsp.a spoon;
- salt - 2 tbsp. Spoons;
- mature zucchini( zucchini) - 3 kg;Dill-bundle
- garlic - 100-150 g;
- carnations - 10g;
- vinegar 9% - 1 tbsp.a spoon;Pepper fragrant( peas) - 10 g;
- sugar - 6 tbsp. Spoons;Sunflower oil
- - 1 tbsp.a spoon.
How to prepare:
- It is not necessary to clean zucchini from the peel, they should be rinsed well.
- Clean zucchini cut into rings with a width of 1-1.5 centimeters. Then cut the rings in half. Each half must be thoroughly cleaned of seeds.
- Peeled slices of marrow cut into small cubes.
- Prepare for the preservation of glass containers. To do this, the cans, previously washed with soda, are sterilized.
- In a container we fill in zucchini, cut into cubes.
- Garlic is peeled, cut the denticles into small slices, or grind them in a meat grinder. Add garlic and chopped dill to zucchini.
- To make them crunch, blanch the mixture in jars 3 times. Fill with boiling water, wait until it cools, drain the water. The second time we refill with boiling water, wait 15-20 minutes. Similarly, the second is done all the third time.
- Next in each jar with zucchini we add vinegar, sunflower oil, a pea of fragrant pepper and a flower of a carnation.
- We make salting - pour 1.5 liters of water into a saucepan, salt, sugar, mix well. The resulting marinade is poured into jars with zucchini.
- Cans with almost ready dish are covered with lids. We put a glass container filled with water in a large saucepan to the shoulders. Bring to a boil and boil on low heat for another 15 minutes.
- Then roll up the jars, turn the neck down and, without wrapping, leave the courgettes to cool in the kitchen. Keep the workpiece in a cool place.
Preservation with tomatoes and cucumbers without vinegar
A unique spice that can suppress the development of pathogenic microflora and permanently prolong the safety lines of sunset, is a bite. However, it adversely affects the gastric mucosa. Multiple contraindications to the use of dishes with vinegar are in people suffering from diseases of the digestive system. How can you do without this spice when preparing zucchini? It is necessary to replace vinegar, for example, with leaves of horseradish, grapes, currants, cherries. They will also keep the color of vegetables well, prevent them from boiling, prevent the development of pathogenic microflora.
To preserve zucchini without vinegar, we need the following ingredients:
- cream tomatoes or small round tomatoes - 3 kg;
- of medium size cucumbers - 3 kg;
- young homemade squash - 3 kg.
For each 3-liter jar you need a set of spices:
- large leaves of grapes - 6 pieces;
- small bulb - 5 heads;Cherry leaves - 4 pcs.;
- parsley - 4 branches;
- currant leaves - 2 pcs.;
- sweet pepper - 5 peas;
- horseradish leaves - 2 pcs.;
- garlic - 5 teeth;
- sugar - 70 g;
- salt stone - 70 g.
- Wash cans with soda and rinse well. Cover the lids in boiling water.
- Remove greens from contaminations and allow them to dry.
- Lay on the bottom of a can of grape leaves, cherries, currants, horseradish, parsley sprigs, bulb heads( can be cut in half), garlic, sweet pepper.
- Wash the vegetables. Zucchini cut into rings.
- Fold in a jar in a chaotic order or layers of tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini. Sparkling on vegetables to pour out salt, sugar.
- Pour boiling water, cover and sterilize for 20-25 minutes.
Recipe for cooking zucchini with rice
With rice make many different snacks for the winter. They are all original, delicious and nutritious, are not an exception and zucchini with rice. This snack is eaten simply with bread as an independent dish or served instead of a side dish to hot meat dishes. To prepare zucchini with rice you will need:
- pepper Bulgarian( multi-colored) - 1kg;
- young zucchini without seeds - 0.5 kg;
- rice long - 1 cup;
- tomatoes - 1 kg;
- ground pepper - to taste;Sunflower oil
- - 1 glass;
- vinegar 9% - 50 g;
- sugar - half cup;
- stone salt - 1 tbsp.a spoon;
- bay leaf - 5 pcs.
- Sweet pepper pods are washed, dried, cut into two identical parts. We remove the stalk, core, seeds. Peeled slices are cut into strips.
- Rinsed courgettes are cleaned from the skins, grind them into small slices.
- Remove the peel from the pure tomatoes. For this we dip each tomato for half a minute in a saucepan with boiling water.
- Cut the flesh of tomatoes with small cubes or scroll through a meat grinder.
- Fig pour boiling water, let us brew for 20-30 minutes.
- We pour out sunflower oil into a large cauldron or a scallop, warm up and add the Bulgarian pepper. We extinguish 15 minutes.
- Then we pour the zucchini, all the stew for 15 more minutes.
- We add tomatoes, we let out to extinguish 10-15 minutes.
- We spread rice, pepper, salt, and laurushka to vegetables.
- Cover everything with a lid, simmer until cooked over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- In the prepared salad before packaging on cans, add the vinegar, mix everything well.
- In a pre-prepared sterilized glass container, lay out a salad with zucchini. We roll up the lids, turn it upside down, wrap it up with a blanket.
Caviar with mayonnaise without sterilization of cans
If you are looking for a labor-consuming recipe for caviar with mayonnaise, use this cooking option. Do not sterilize the banks. You will need the following ingredients:
- Bulgarian pepper in different colors - 10 pcs.;
- tomato paste- 1 can;
- young fresh squash - 6 kg;
- onion - 1 kg or 4-5 large onions;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- mayonnaise 67% fat or olive oil - 500 g;
- sunflower oil - 1 cup;
- salt stone - polstakana;
- citric acid - 1 teaspoon;
- seasoning "Mivina universal" - 1 package;
- paprika - 1 tbsp.a spoon.
- Wash vegetables, dry with a paper towel.
- Squash, peel onion, chop the knife into small slices.
- Sweet pepper cut in half, remove seeds, core. Peeled halves cut into large strips.
- Prepared vegetables grind in a meat grinder.
- Pour the resulting mass into a saucepan or cauldron, simmer for 2 hours on low heat, stirring constantly.
- After the time has elapsed, pour the vegetable oil, sugar, mayonnaise, tomato paste into the hot mass. Cook for 2 more hours.
- Then add Mivin or another seasoning for vegetables, citric acid, paprika. Boil all 10 minutes.
- Ready-made caviar to pour over cans, roll up, turn upside down with a neck, wrap it with a warm towel and leave to cool.
Fried zucchini and eggplants with carrots and onions in tomato sauce
Fans of fried vegetable preparations will like the tomato vegetable assortment recipe. The dish is served as a sauce for dumplings, vermicelli, or as an appetizer. For cooking you need:
- courgettes - 1 kg;
- aubergines - 1kg;
- apple vinegar 9% - 2 tbsp. Spoons;
- carrots - 0.5 kg;
- tomatoes - 1.5 kg;
- apples - half a kilogram;
- tomato paste - 3st. Spoons;
- sugar - Art.a spoon;
- garlic - 4-5 teeth;
- laurel - 3 leaves;
- fragrant pepper - 4 peas;
- salt - 3 tbsp. Spoons;
- carnations - 5-6 flowers;
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. Spoon and oil for roasting;
- mustard dry - 2-3 seeds.
- Cut the carrot into small cubes or thin rings, fry until golden brown.
- Apples, tomatoes, garlic, grind in a meat grinder.
- The resulting mixture is poured into a saucepan, add the fried carrots, tomato paste, salt, water, sugar. All cook, stirring, over low heat for 30-40 minutes.
- Squash and eggplants are cut into rings with a thickness of 2 centimeters, fry until half cooked. Spread them on a dish.
- In a saucepan with boiled vegetables, add the vinegar, oil, spices. We cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- In pre-sterilized jars we lay aubergines and zucchini, abundantly watered with hot tomato filling. We roll up the covers.
Zucchini with cherry plum and sugar, tastes like pineapples
A hot, sunny summer has the opportunity to stock up on the winter with an original, unusual dish that tastes like pineapple. Thanks to cherry plum, zucchini gives a spicy taste and pleasant sourness. For preparation it is necessary to take:
- alychu yellow - floor kg;
- mature zucchini - 2 kg;
- sugar - 2 cups;
- water - 1 liter.
How to prepare:
- Squash to wash and peel, cut along, clean the core, seeds.
- Halves of courgettes cut into half-rings of medium thickness( 1.5 cm).
- Alyosh rinse and fall asleep in the cans for one-fourth of the piece.
- On top of the cherry plums lay half the cans of the half rings of zucchini.
- Next, we turn to the preparation of syrup. In the water we pour out the sugar, put it on a big fire and bring it to a boil, stirring constantly. If there is foam, it needs cleaning.
- With a hot hot syrup pour cherry plum and zucchini.
- When the seaming becomes cold, the syrup is drained into a saucepan and digested again. After - boiled water with sugar again poured into jars with zucchini and roll.
- It is recommended to store the twist in a cool place or a refrigerator.
Spicy zucchini stew with carrots and ketchup chili in Korean
Ostrenky lovers will certainly appreciate a zucchini snack from Korean cooking. For winter sunsets choose young, elastic fruits, because the recipe does not provide for cleaning zucchini from the skin. For preparation, take:
- homemade squash - 3 kg;
- garlic - 100 g;
- Bulgarian sweet pepper - 3-4 pieces;
- vegetable oil - glass;
- salt - 2 tbsp. Spoons;
- carrots - 2 pcs.;
- ketchup chili - 250 g;
- black ground pepper - 2 tsp;
- tomato sauce - 2 cans;
- vinegar 70% - 2 tbsp. Spoons.
- Squash and peeled carrots rubbed on a large grater. Bulgarian pepper slichem thin straws.
- All well mixed, add ketchup, sauce, spices, sunflower oil, salt, sugar.
- Put the mixture into a saucepan, cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Then add crushed garlic, vinegar. Boil another 7-10 minutes.
- Ready mix is packed in sterilized jars, roll up.
A simple recipe for zucchini frost for the winter
With all the rules, frozen vegetables retain almost all useful properties and vitamins. To properly freeze zucchini, you need to choose young, juicy fruits. Cutting for freezing can be any: entirely, cubes, circles. It all depends on what you plan to cook from. To freeze zucchini we will need:
- freshly picked raw squash - any number;
- carrots - 1-2 pcs.(optional);
- packages or other containers for freezing.
img class = "aligncenter size-full wp-image-8969" src = "http://tvoi-detki.ru/wp-content /uploads/2014/12/ 3559240-9.jpg" alt = "" width = "630" height = "315 "(& gt;
How to prepare:
- Carrot and courgettes should be washed, dried with a paper towel, then peeled. If desired, skins of zucchini can not be removed.
- To prepare the first course of the zucchini cut into small squares, spread out in bags, pump out the air and seal them shut.
- For roasting another part of courgettes cut into thin rings. Fold in sealed bags.
- For preparation of pancakes, the third part of zucchini should be grated, add grated carrots to them. Mix everything, squeeze out the juice. Grind the mixture into bags.
Video Recipes: delicious and healthy dishes of squash for the winter
Tavern - is not only a delicious vegetable, but also very rich. It satisfies hunger well, although it has a low calorie content. Recipes for the winter from zucchini a lot, and they are all different, but at the same time simple and easy to prepare. Zucchini cook lecho, garlic appetizer, dietetic dishes, salads, sauces, adjika, eggs stewed in multivarka and even compote. Check out the below detailed video recipes for healthy and tasty winter road pieces with zucchini on holiday and for everyday use
Lecho, simply Yum
Delicate squash appetizer with garlic and pepper in tomato juice
Salad "Teschin language"
"AklBence "of vegetables with tomato paste
- Cucumbers for harvesting the winter
- Dietary squash casserole