Marinade for oily for the winter
- Jun 04, 2018
Salad with canned mushrooms is a tasty and useful treat. For its preparation, preforms from marinated mushrooms, poplar, oily. Ready canned mushrooms are not difficult to buy, but in the fall they can be prepared for future use. Distributed in the forests of Russia oil can is tasty in various ways. How to properly preserve it for the winter? How to prepare marinade for mushrooms for 1 liter of water? Consider in this article several proven recipes.
Step-by-Step Marinade Recipes for Oils with Photo
Before beginning the marinating process, you must remove the films from the caps of dried mushrooms. Otherwise, the pickled dish will have bitterness. To remove the film from the cap, it is necessary to gently pull the edges of the film with a knife and pull it toward you. After that, the oil is transferred to a container of water for several minutes and then cleaned of debris. Mushrooms marinate entirely or by dividing them into legs and hats.
Marinating mushrooms is done cold or hot. In the latt
Classic marinade with 9% vinegar per 1 liter of water
Oils will have a unique taste if you marinate them according to the classic recipe by digesting in a specially prepared brine made of vinegar, salt, sugar. According to this method of cooking, cooked 2 times( for 15 minutes) in several waters of the oil is added to sterilized jars and poured with boiling liquid for pickling. As a result, you get delicious hot mushrooms, which perfectly match any garnish. Consider how to prepare a classic marinade.
- 1 liter of water;
- 90 ml 9% vinegar;
- 60 g of salt;
- 50 g of sugar;
- 9 peas of pepper( black);
- 3 leaves of laurel;
- 2 pcs. Sweet pepper.
- Boil the water.
- Put in the liquid all the ingredients, boil for at least 5 minutes.
- Prepared in paragraph 2 boiling liquid pour on cans, filled with boiled mushrooms.
Sweet and sour marinade with spices and garlic
Make pickled buttermilk the easiest to recipe using vinegar( 9%), garlic, sugar, salt. The process of making mushrooms in this way does not take much time. However, having prepared such oils for future use, you will always have a delicacy dish to treat your guests. This product has a wonderful taste and decorates any festive table. Serve mushroom snack best with onion rings and seasoned with vegetable oil.
- 2.0 kg oily;
- 1.0 L of filtered water;
- 35.0 g of salt;
- 40.0 g of sugar;
- 18 g of vinegar;
- 20 pcs. Pepper( black);
- 2 leaves of laurel;
- Clean mushrooms from films, wood debris and soak them for 20 minutes in water. Then rinse, pour boiling water, cook for 10 minutes, throw it over a small colander.
- Casserole fill 1 liter of water, put salt, sugar, bell pepper, bay leaf into it and bring the liquid to a boil. Transfer the mushrooms to these ingredients, cook for 6 minutes.
- At the end of the cooking, put the garlic, vinegar.
- Spread the mushrooms with the marinade over the jars, which must be sterilized beforehand.
A simple recipe with citric acid
When preserving oil for winter it is necessary to thoroughly clean and boil them according to all the rules. A marinade for mushrooms should have an acidic environment in order to avoid the propagation of pathogens of dangerous botulism in it. For this purpose, it is best to use vinegar or citric acid when preserving. How to make a marinade for mushrooms according to a simple recipe, see below.
- 1.0 L of filtered water;
- 20.0 g of salt;
- 30.0 g of sugar;
- 3 g of citric acid;
- 2 leaves of laurel;
- 2 carnations;
- 4 peppercorns( fragrant);
- slightly cinnamon.
Steps of preparation:
- Add all the ingredients to the boiling liquid, except citric acid, and boil the contents for 5 minutes.
- In a solution of water with spices, salt, sugar, transfer the boiled oil.
- All boil for 15 minutes.
- Before removing the marinade from the fire, pour citric acid to it, mushrooms with brine, spread over jars, sterilize 1/2 h.
Recipe marinade for mushrooms without sterilization
Quickly make canned mushrooms for the winter without sterilization will help a simple recipe. This method of harvesting includes pre-cleaning, boiling oats, preparation of a marinade with spices, salt, sugar and acetic essence. Mushrooms, preserved in this way, will stand all winter. The recipe for the marinade for oilseeds with vinegar essence without sterilization see below.
- acetic essence - 1 small spoon;
- salt 30.0 g;
- water - 600 ml;
- coriander - ½ tsp;
- black pepper - 3 pcs.;
- laurel leaf - 2 pcs.;
- carnations - 3 pcs.
Instruction for the hostess:
- All the prepared ingredients, except vinegar, are added to the boiling liquid and cooked for 7 minutes.
- The marinade is poured into the vinegar essence and filled with cans filled with hot mushrooms boiled by all the rules.
Special marinade for shish kebab
Camping rarely comes without cooking shish kebab at the stake, barbecue. Fried on the fire oil - this dish, which is done quickly and simply. To make shish kebab from mushrooms turned out delicious, they should be held for several hours in a special brine with spices. For preparation, various ingredients can be used: sour cream, vegetable oil, wine, spices. Consider a simple recipe for creating a delicious not meat shish kebab.
- 400 g sour cream / mayonnaise;
- 4 cloves garlic;
- salt, greens, pepper to taste;
- 1 kg of oil.
- Grind garlic, greens.
- Connect vegetables with sour cream / mayonnaise, spices, salt.
- In the prepared mixture to shift the mushrooms.
- Marinate up to 2 hours.
The most delicious universal marinade with salt
This recipe is used both for marinating mushrooms for the winter, and for preparing a quick snack without canning. It is suitable for cold and hot canning oil. A marinade is made for these purposes very simply, so even an inexperienced, beginning hostess can master the technology of its preparation. For a detailed marinade recipe, see below.
- 1.0 L of filtered water;
- 50.0 g of salt;
- 70.0 g of sugar;
- 75 g of vinegar;
- 1 g cinnamon;
- bay leaf;
- 2 pcs. Pepper( sweet-scented).
- Pour salt, sugar, spices into boiling water. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Pour more vinegar to the boiling liquid and remove the pan from the fire.
- Fill the boiled mushrooms with marinade or cook them until the solution becomes clear, spread out on jars that are rolled up or covered with a lid.
Why a pickle can become cloudy
Banks with mushrooms can mutate immediately after preparation due to poor preparation of ingredients and / or containers. If, however, the liquid in the glass container changes its color to a darker color during preservation, and the lid is swollen, this indicates that there are dangerous microorganisms in this container that cause botulism. Such a jar should not be opened and there is also its contents. It is best to destroy the conservation in order to avoid tragic consequences. Here are valuable tips to help prevent the infection of canned products with botulism:
- When collecting mushrooms, do not tear them out, but cut them with a knife. This will help reduce the risk of infection with botulism, since the habitat of its pathogen is the earth. For the same reason, it is necessary to cut off part of the mushroom leg with dirt, and not just wash it.
- Vegetative forms of botulism perish at 5-minute boiling or when heating mushrooms at a temperature of more than 80 degrees.
- It's better to eat marinated product after 20 minutes of heat treatment in boiling water with the addition of acid, salt.
- Be sure to sterilize cans, lids for canning.
- Marinate products with the addition of vinegar, citric acid. Malicious microorganisms are dying from the impact of such an environment.
- Sterilizing the cans with the finished product, use salt water for this. This increases the temperature of the liquid and the probability of death of harmful microorganisms.
- A botulinum wand has one feature - it multiplies in an anaerobic environment, i.e. without access to air. Those. Densely rolled cans with mushrooms are ideal for the life of the pathogen of this disease. Botulinum does not live in closed containers with polyethylene caps.
- Keep jars of canned food in a dark place at a temperature of 8 - 10 degrees above zero and store them for no longer than 1 year.
Video: how to pickle mushrooms for the winter
In autumn, the mushroom season begins, so lovers of delicious chanterelles, fond, oily go for them to the forest. Then good fruits are picked and marinated for the winter. What recipes will help make tasty preserves? There are many options for marinating oil for future use. Watch the video below to find out two proven ways to preserve mushrooms: from the chef and the old-time grandmother's recipe.
Recipe for marinated mushrooms
Grandmother's recipe for oiling
- Chanterelles for the winter
- Proven ways to get rid of bitterness in eggplant