Zucchini stuffed with minced meat baked in the oven
- Jun 04, 2018
Come to us from Mexico, zucchini - a delicious, versatile and useful product that can be cooked in a variety of ways: grill, stew, add soups and vegetable stews, fry in batter, make pancakes, chopping in a meat grinder. Some chefs add zucchini in raw form to salads or cook in marinade. These wonderful vegetables can be served both as a hearty side dish and as an original snack on a feast or main dish on weekdays. But special attention deserves recipes stuffed zucchini.
Tips for preparing a dish
The key to successful cooking is the right choice of ingredients. For filling it is better to choose zucchini with a thin skin, so that you do not have to spend extra efforts on cleaning, and vegetables do not lose their density. The fruit should be ripe, not very large, the optimal size is about 8 cm in diameter and about 12-15 cm in length. Summer is the time when in the markets you can meet young zucchini, which is better and choose. These fruits have a tender flesh, capable of delicately emphasizing
How delicious to bake zucchini with minced meat in oven
The main advantage of zucchini as a stuff for stuffing is a neutral flavor that will perfectly blend in with any kind of meat. You can use not only traditional combinations of chicken, beef, pork, but also mutton, turkey or fish minced meat. It is important before filling carefully to extract from the fruit seeds, they can disrupt the desired texture of the filling. If you want the squash and minced meat to be equally uniformly baked, keep the baking sheet under the foil for half the cooking time.
Pizza "kegs" with pork-ground beef and rice
Kegs - one of the simplest forms of stuffing zucchini. This is a popular recipe for Mediterranean cuisine, which will pleasantly surprise you and your loved ones. For the preparation of stuffed "kegs" the following ingredients are needed:
- 2 medium zucchini;
- approximately 300 grams of pork-ground beef in a ratio of 50/50;
- 2 carrots;
- 2 bulbs;
- half a glass of steamed rice;
- 2 tbsp. L.Mayonnaise;
- 2 tbsp. L.Ketchup or tomato paste;
- 2 tbsp. L.Vegetable oil;
- spices, greens to taste;
- boiled or filtered water
- Rice boil until half-ready.
- Onions, carrots grind, fry in vegetable oil.
- Stir rice, steamed vegetables, minced meat.
- Cut zucchini into small pieces resembling pots or kegs, remove the seeds.
- We stuff the kegs with minced meat, put it in a baking dish.
- Cooking sauce: mix tomato paste, mayonnaise, add water, greens, spices.
- Fill with cooked zucchini sauce approximately half.
- Preheat the oven to about 180 degrees.
- Bake the courgettes for 40 minutes.
- It is recommended to decorate the kegs with fresh greens, grated cheese, season with chopped nutmeg before serving.
Tip: if you add a beaten egg to the barbecue sauce, this will give the dish a satiety, improve the consistency of the filling.
Boats stuffed with minced meat and baked with cheese in oven
Stuffed boats from courgettes have a spectacular appearance, thanks to which they can become a decoration of the festive table. For their preparation, get the following ingredients:
- 5-6 pcs. Small courgettes;
- 600 grams of minced meat;
- 1 large carrot;
- 1 onion( preferably on a large onion);
- 200 grams of cheese of solid grades;
- 3-4 tomatoes;
- a glass of boiled rice;
- salt, pepper, other spices to taste;
- on a tablespoon of mayonnaise, ketchup( or tomato paste);
- vegetable oil.
- Fry the onion in oil.
- When it becomes transparent, add the finely chopped carrots.
- In the minced meat, place the fried vegetables, spices and rice, mix well.
- Cut the marrows in half, remove the peel and the core.
- Sprinkle the boats with salt, fill with minced meat, top cover with chopped tomato rings.
- Mix mayonnaise and tomato paste, coat with the resulting mixture of boat.
- Put the dish in a well-heated oven for 20 minutes, then sprinkle with grated cheese, leave to bake until cooked.
- Before serving, you can lay out the boats in a fan, sprinkle with greens.
Courgettes chopped with chicken and tomato sauce
A simple, useful recipe - zucchini with chicken and tomatoes. Preparation does not require you to special culinary skills, and the dish itself has pleasant, refined taste properties. For preparation you will need:
- 1 long zucchini of small thickness;
- about 5 medium tomatoes;
- 150 grams of cheese;
- 500 grams of ground chicken;
- 1 onion;
- 3 garlic cloves;
- spices to taste.
- Squash carefully wash, cut into slices.
- Sprinkle them with a small amount of salt, put on a baking sheet covered with foil.
- Add the minced onions, spices, to beat off well.
- To form cutlets of suitable size, lay out on zucchini.
- Wash tomatoes, cut into medium-thick circles, put on zucchini.
- Prepare a mixture of mayonnaise, grated cheese and chopped garlic blender.
- Smear zucchini dressing, string each on a toothpick.
- Bake at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes.
As a side dish, baked or fried potatoes, boiled rice, mashed potatoes or spaghetti are perfect for this dish. Ready zucchini is recommended to sprinkle finely chopped dill and parsley, well in harmony with the dish of celery stalk. To give the stuffing a spicy taste, some cooks at the cooking stage add crushed and roasted roots to it.
Recipe with chopped meat and vegetables
Marrows stuffed with vegetables and chopped chicken meat will please gourmets who strictly follow their figure. The dish is easy and will not cause problems with digestion. To take advantage of this low-calorie recipe, take:
- 1 large zucchini;
- 1 chicken breast;
- 1 tomato;
- for half of 1 bell pepper, bulb, eggplant;
- 200 grams of champignons;
- Zucchini cut along, remove the seeds.
- Chicken fillet finely chopped.
- Pieces of chicken fry in a pan until they have a golden color.
- Do the same with onions, carrots. Then add finely chopped mushrooms, eggplant and pepper.
- In the prepared halves put the roast chopped chicken meat, then the stewed vegetable mixture.
- In each of the halves add a small piece of butter, curry, salt.
- Zucchini wrap in foil, bake in a hot oven for 30-40 minutes.
- The dish is served both hot and cold, pre-decorated with branches of basil, which will perfectly emphasize the taste of the chicken.
Dietary baking recipe with cottage cheese in foil
Another original recipe for those who are concerned about the calorie content of food - zucchini stuffed with cottage cheese. The dish has a pleasant refined taste and will not cause remorse for consuming extra calories. For cooking you need:
- 1 large young zucchini;
- 50 grams of cheese or brynza;
- 1 garlic clove;
- 200 grams of cottage cheese;
- for a small bunch of dill, parsley, celery;
- 1 tbsp. L.Vegetable oil;
- spices to taste.
- Vegetable marrow wash, cut a sidewall approximately one centimeter thick.
- Pulp squash gently clean with a tablespoon.
- Wash the greens, thoroughly dry, finely chop.
- Garlic, peel, finely chop.
- Grate the cheese on a fine grater.
- Prepare a mixture of cottage cheese, cheese, herbs, spices and garlic.
- Start zucchini with the resulting mixture, cover with a cut sidewall, fixing everything with toothpicks.
- Whole zabokite wrap in foil, bake for 40 minutes at a temperature of 190 degrees.
Courgettes stuffed with meat with mushrooms and onion
Combination of minced meat and mushrooms is a win-win. Filling these products zucchini, you will get a hearty, delicious dish, which is quite suitable not only for everyday menus, but also for the solemn. For its preparation use:
- 2 small or 1 large zucchini;
- 4 medium or 2 large tomatoes;
- 2 small bulbs;
- 200 grams of champignons;
- salt, pepper, other spices to taste;
Preparation of zucchini:
- Zucchini cut into rings approximately 7-10 cm high, carefully clean seeds to fit more fillings.
- Cook squash rings in pre-salted water for 5-10 minutes.
- Lubricate the baking dish, lay out the prepared courgettes.
Preparing the filling:
- To make minced meat, grind the mushrooms in a blender or meat grinder, fry them in butter.
- To be fried and finely chopped onion.
- Mix the mince, onions, mushrooms. Allow the mixture to brew.
- Put a tomato slice on the bottom of each squash ring, mincemeat on top.
- Pour the filling cream, again cover with tomatoes. Place a small piece of butter on top of each piece.
- Place in the oven, after 20 minutes, remove, sprinkle with grated cheese, send back.
- The total baking time is 40 minutes.
Video: step-by-step recipes for zucchini zucchini stuffed with minced meat
After watching the step-by-step video instructions on how to prepare stuffed zucchini, you will find that cooking them is easy and interesting. These are simple and original recipes, available even to a novice cook. A set of ingredients for each dish is available and economical. Video masterclasses will help you create a small gastronomic masterpiece from courgettes and please yourself, your loved ones or suddenly unexpected guests.
Simple recipe with herbs and spices in the oven
Tasty zucchini with minced meat
Zucchini rolls with chicken fillet in sour cream sauce