Recipe for fresh-salted cucumber
- Jun 04, 2018
Cucumbers in slightly salted brine are one of the most popular snacks on our tables. They are ideally combined with any dish: boiled potatoes, baked meat, various soups, side dishes and not sweet pastries. Lightly salted cucumbers are prepared very quickly and easily, and there are many recipes for recipes. Classic lightly salted with cold or hot brine, spicy salting, in a package, with apples, zucchini, mushrooms, tomatoes, spicy with horseradish and garlic - choose the cooking option that you like.
How to choose and prepare cucumbers for harvesting for the winter
For the quick cooking of lightly salted cucumbers, small, elastic, young vegetables with fine, pimply skin are ideal. Varieties Nezhinsky, Parisian and Moravian cornichons, Muromsky - the best choice. In addition, for fast pickling, greenhouse cucumbers are perfectly suitable. Overpuffed, sluggish, large fruits can be used only for the preparation of certain types of lightly salted preparations, for example, for marinating in their
What utensils will be needed
According to the rules for cooking salted, marinated and salted homemade winter preparations, you need to use ceramic, glass or enameled dishes. Plastic packaging for this is unsuitable, because it releases harmful substances. Often mistresses use vegetables for jars of vegetables, however, a saucepan is more convenient option - it is easier to lay fruits, as well as take them out. In addition, if the vegetables are tightly tamped to the banks, they will no longer so deliciously crackle.
Fast and tasty step-by-step recipes for lightly salted cucumber with a photo of
There are a lot of different recipes for cooking lightly salted cucumbers, but most of them are designed for a salting time of at least a day, but sometimes you want to taste a spicy snack immediately. How to make lightly salted cucumbers quickly? Below are various step-by-step recipes for lightly salted cucumbers, for cooking which can be needed from 20 minutes to 3 days.
Classic recipe with horseradish and garlic in a three-liter jar
The obligatory stage of preparation of fresh-salted cucumber is their premature soaking in water. After that, the vegetables become more elastic, crispy. Keep in the liquid should be even the freshest fruit, just collected from the beds, at least 2-3 hours. After pickling, squash the cucumbers with a weight set on the lid, which should have a smaller diameter than the pan.
- Liters of water.
- A glass of sugar.
- 2 tablespoons of salt.
- 4-5 peppercorns.
- One and a half kilograms of cucumbers. Garlic head.
- Leaves of black currant, cherries.
- Slices of horseradish. A pinch of chili pepper.
- Dill umbrellas.
Recipe for freshly salted, quick-cooking cucumbers:
- Wash, pour over the cucumbers, leaving them to sour for 4 hours.
- Clean, cut with garlic cloves.
- In an aluminum or enameled container, lay the topsoil of currant and cherry, dill umbrellas, horseradish, peas, sweet pepper, garlic, chili.
- On top of the greens and seasonings, lay out the clean cucumbers. Cover them with a second layer of leaves and dill.
- To prepare a brine, you should dissolve salt and sugar in a liter of water. Bring the liquid to a boil.
- Pour the cucumbers with boiling water so that the water covers the fruit. Cap the container until the filling is completely cooled, then put it in the refrigerator. After a day, serve the appetizer on the table.
Dry pickling of cucumbers without brine in a cellophane package
With the advent of summer and the appearance of an abundance of fresh vegetables, many housewives begin to experiment, preparing various tasty snacks. Lightly salted cucumbers - a great option to preserve the freshness of vegetables, but changing the bored taste. This dish does not require a culinary lot of time, enough for only 1 hour. It is better to choose salted, not salad varieties of vegetables for cooking. Their main difference is a large number of pimples on the green surface of cucumbers.
- A kilogram of cucumbers.
- A teaspoon of cumin.
- 3 cloves of garlic.
- Tablespoon of sea salt.
- Fresh herbs: dill, parsley, cherry and currant leaves.
Quick recipe for cooking lightly salted cucumbers without putting on:
- Fold the torn greens into a dense cellophane bag. An alternative to the package will be a plastic container with a lid.
- Cut the cucumber tips, send it there.
- Selling garlic press or rub on a fine grater, add to the rest of the ingredients.
- Cut the cumin with a mortar and pestle. Together with the salt, add the resulting powder to the bag, tie it and actively bake to mix the products.
- Place the bag on the dish, hide in the refrigerator for 60 minutes. During this time, vegetables are allowed to juice and have time to ferment.
Assorted cucumbers and tomatoes with dill and vinegar in a saucepan
Juicy, crunchy, tasty cucumbers perfectly complement any salad and perfectly combined with any dishes. For salting vegetable assortment with tomatoes and herbs it is necessary to choose fresh, small fruits of rich green color( without yellow spots).This snack will appeal to lovers in the measure of salted salads. The main thing for obtaining an excellent taste is to correctly calculate the proportions of vinegar, salt and granulated sugar for the marinade. Ingredients for a three-liter jar:
- 2 heads of garlic.
- About 1.5 kg of cucumbers. Tomatoes( quantity on request).
- One sheet of horseradish.
- A bunch of dill. Five leaves of cherry, currant.
- One and a half liters of boiled or spring water.
- 9 percent vinegar is a tablespoon.
- Basil, parsley and other greens as desired.
- A teaspoon of sugar.
- 2 tablespoons of iodized salt.
How to pickle the lightly salted cucumbers with tomatoes in a saucepan:
- Vegetables wash, trim the edges.
- Cut the garlic into the teeth.
- Peeled greens, garlic, horseradish, currant, cherries put on the bottom of the jar.
- Tightly fill the container with cucumbers and small tomatoes mixed or layer by layer. Boil the water with salt and sugar to make the marinade. When the liquid is slightly cool, pour it into the jar, adding vinegar.
- Cover the jar with gauze and put it on a plate. It is better to keep lightly salted vegetables in warmth. The ideal place will be a window. After two days, the snack will be ready for use.
A quick recipe for lightly salted cucumbers in a cold way with mustard
Freshly salted cucumbers made with cold brine come out very tasty and crunchy. The appetizer is marinated for 2-3 days and acquires a slightly sour, spicy, rich taste. You can season it with any herbs( cilantro, celery, basil, parsley, dill), a slice of lemon, ginger, horseradish, currant or cherry. Some bold housewives add even oak bark and mint to the snack. However, do not overdo it with the amount of seasonings, so as not to hammer them the taste of cucumbers.
- 2 bay leaves.
- A couple of sprigs of parsley, dill, basil and other greens to choose from.
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- Half a liter of water.
- 6 medium-sized cucumbers. Mustard grains( 2 tsp).
- 2 carnations.
- Handful of sweet pepper.
- Half a tablespoon of salt.
Step-by-step recipe for quick preparation of fresh-salted cucumbers with mustard:
- Brush, cut in half the garlic teeth.
- Place on the bottom of a liter jar greens, mustard, garlic, bay leaves and other spices.
- Half of the cucumber cut into large slices, place next to the dill, parsley.
- Repeat a layer of greens, spices and cucumbers.
- Dissolve in fine cold water a fine salt, fill with brine a snack.
- Do not close the jar tightly, leave it in a dark place for 2-3 days. Salting should wander at room temperature.
Recipe for cooking in just a day on sparkling mineral water
One of the simplest and quickest options for cooking lightly salted cucumbers is marinating with carbonated water. For this recipe, you can choose any greens, experiment with seasonings and combinations of vegetables. Very delicious turns snack even with only one dill. Keep in mind that the smaller the cucumbers, the faster they will be prepared.
- Kilogram of gherkins.
- The head of garlic.
- A couple tablespoons of salt.
- Liter of soda water.
- Large bunch of dill.
Instant cooking recipe for lightly salted cucumbers on mineral water:
- Divide a bunch of dill into two parts, place half on the bottom of the jar.
- Peel the garlic with mugs, send to dill.
- Wash the vegetables with cut ends on top of the greens and again cover with dill.
- Pour the mineral water into the bowl, dissolve salt in it. With this liquid, pour the cucumbers. Cover the jar with a lid and serve it in the refrigerator for the night.
Ripened lightly salted cucumbers for 2 hours in a liter jar
To quickly cook lightly salted cucumbers, it is worth using one trick: vigorously shake the vegetables in the jar. This will help the fruit to salivate. And for the most urgent pickling of cucumbers, they must first be cut long slices. So, "beaten" when shaken, vegetables are more quickly allowed to juice, absorbing the flavor and flavor of seasonings.
How to cook lightly salted cucumbers "five-minute":
- Cut slices of cucumbers and brushed chives of garlic.
- Place the shredded greens on the bottom of a jar, enamel bowl or pot.
- Top with cucumber slices, garlic. Sprinkle vegetables with salt, it should be in moderation.
- When a jar is used to make a snack, cover it with a lid, if another container - from above put an oppression.
- Allow the dish to stand for about three hours in the heat, then serve. Later store the snack in the fridge.
A hot way of pickling lightly salted cucumbers with sugar for the winter.
Freshly salted cucumbers are added to many dishes - salads, stuffed meat dishes, meatballs, cutlets, bagels, rassolniki. For these dishes cucumbers are not the main ones, however, vegetables perfectly complement them, giving a special taste. Even the most common sandwich with the addition of weakly salted cucumbers takes a completely unusual sound.
- For 50 grams of sugar and salt.
- A bunch of dill, parsley.
- Liter of clean water.
- 5 laurel leaves.
- 4 cloves of garlic.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- 5 peppercorns.
- 10 grams of fennel seeds.
- 30 grams of vinegar 9%.
- A kilogram of cucumbers.
Quick and easy preparation of lightly salted cucumbers:
- Lay all ingredients except cucumbers in a saucepan, boil the contents.
- When the sauce has cooled down a little, pour in the fruit, pre-tamped into the jar. Leave the snack for a day to brew, then clog for the winter, sterilizing the container.
How to store lightly salted cucumbers
Over time, lightly salted cucumbers become salty. If you want to preserve the original taste of vegetables, it is worthwhile to provide them with proper storage conditions. Remove the finished, pickled snack in the fridge - so it is possible to slow down the fermentation process when the brine begins to grow dull. Do not cook overnight many cucumbers, if you are not sure that you will have time to deal with them in 4-5 days. It is better to do a little and gradually add new fruits to the brine as the first ones are eaten.
Video recipes of very tasty cucumbers of fast cooking
Lightly salted cucumbers are prepared very quickly, and their fresh summer taste and aroma will please those present at any feast. A light tasty snack will be a real godsend for the housewives, who can not devote much time to the kitchen. Crispy cucumbers, cooked in a quick way, are suitable for serving on the table in just a couple of hours of pickling. Having looked at the videos below, you will learn how to prepare fragrant, spicy cucumbers of weak salting, which are perfectly combined with any first and second dishes.
A simple recipe in a plastic bucket
Spicy cucumbers in Korean
Crispy cucumbers with spices at home salting
Fast cooking in 15 minutes in a bag
- Salad with beets
- Eggplants in Korean