How to tie beret - schemes of related berets. How to tie berets with knitting needles or crochet for beginners - master class
- Jun 07, 2018
When the autumn colds come into their own, so you do not want to hide unruly locks under the hat. But you still need to insulate your head, and in that case you have to wear a hat. If you connect a volumetric beret or hat yourself, you can look not only stylishly, but also very original.
- Preparation for knitting beret with knitting needles
- How to tie a beret from the rim with knitting needles: instruction for beginners
- How to tie a simple beret from the top of the head
- How to tie a beret frommohair: instruction
- How to tie spokes takes openwork: diagram and description
- beret associated spokes of different fragments
- How to tie a hook takes
- Models of berets: knit with needles
beret goes out of fashion throughoutAnd a long time, it only modifies its forms, patterns and textures. This headgear, with the right choice, fits any clothing, both classic and sport.
composition thread can guarantee warm in cold weather, or turn takes delicate accessory for a summer evening. It c
Models Berets: Knit knitting needles
- form beret must conform oval face. In this case, it will look nice and decorate the landlady. Berets can be volumetric, flat, openwork, dense, with a visor and without.
- to choose the right form beret should use the following tips:
- oval face shape beautifully accentuate the classic beret;
- face round shape well suited beret with visor;
- owners of narrow cheekbones and expressive eyes go any models;
- a headdress made from soft yarn will successfully brighten up the bulk features;
- if your face today shows signs of fatigue or ill-health, a bright beret can distract attention.
- Different models berets for women associated with needles, can perfectly complement any outfit and highlight the character and style of a stylish young lady.
Preparation of knitting needles beret
- thickness of thread and needles must match. For thin threads, it is better to choose spokes up to 3 mm in diameter, for thicker yarns, it is better to choose spokes from 5 to 9 mm. Usually berets knit in a circle, so it makes sense to use circular knitting needles. There is another way, when 5 ordinary spokes are involved in the binding at the same time.
- The composition of the yarn plays a key role in maintaining heat, so woolen or semi-woolen threads are often chosen for winter models. For the summer cool the cotton thread is good, which does not give excess heat and easily passes the air.
- Synthetic can be combined with natural threads or use only this kind of material. Mixed yarn is more resistant to wear and tear.
How to tie a beret from the rim with knitting needles: instruction for beginners
- The most common way of knitting with knitting needles is from the eraser to the crown. The rim of the beret is easier and more practical to tie with an elastic band, and the top part of the headdress is made of viscous viscose. We bind the rim with thinner knitting needles so that it does not stretch very much when you wear it and keep the beret in the right position.
- In order to determine the size, you need to find out the circumference of the head with a measuring tape. It should pass simultaneously through the middle of the forehead and along the lower edge of the hair. Then we type on the spokes the number of loops, which will correspond to the required length of the gum.
- Next we knit the first row and close it in the ring. If knitting is performed using circular needles, then just move on to the next row, and if knit 5 needles, the loops of the first row are equally distributed into 4 spokes.
- The elastic can look different, but the most common version is 1X1 or 2X2.The height of the rim should be compared with the shape of the forehead, but it should not be higher than 5 cm.
- After gum is over, go to thicker needles and knit facial loops. To expand the canvas, in the first row of the main mating we make a cape after each second face loop.
- Then, depending on the height of the beret, knit 35 - 40 rows of the front of a viscous, then proceed to decrease the loop to narrow headdress. To the top of the beret looked beautiful, you need to evenly divide all the loops into the desired number of wedges.
- Then all the loops in the same group carry out a simple front viscous, and the last 2 loops knit together. We perform such actions for each group of loops. The next row is completely tied with facial loops without the narrowing of the canvas.
- thus reducing the number of loops in each second row up until we leave for the last 10 loops. Through them a thread is passed and a knot is made that is to be fixed from the inside of the headdress.
How to link simply takes from the top spokes
- Before knit beret from the top first need to measure the volume of the head and choose the depth of the headdress. The method of knitting beret from the crown is an alternative knitting from the rim.
- First we type 10 loops and connect them to a circle. When knitting the first row, it is evenly necessary to add extra loops through an equal number of face loops. In the next row, the facial loops are knitted according to the scheme, and the additional loops are knitted with crossed loops.
- Thus, the looping of the loops should be performed in every second row. When the number of loops is the most necessary, you need to divide all the loops into 6 parts. Thus, wedges of the headdress are formed.
- In the following, the beret wedges also need to be expanded. To do this, add loops in each second row 3 times and 6 more times every 3 rows from 2 sides of each group.
- In the course of work, it is worthwhile to make sure that the blade is flat. The diameter of the crown of a beret for an adult should be up to 27 cm. After the formation of the top part of the beret, several centimeters of the canvas should be tied without adding loops.
- Then proceed to reduce the loops. This process is best done in 4 stages, so that the shape of the beret is smooth. As a result, the number of loops should remain on the spokes, which will correspond to the circumference of the head.
- The final stage will be knitting a rubber band beret. Ready to take, knitted with needles, you can additionally decorate with rhinestones, beads, embossed flowers or brooch, as well as funny pompoms.
How to tie a mohair beret: instruction
- Mohair berets perfectly retain heat and possess a number of other remarkable qualities. This is a yarn made of natural fibers, which can contain silk, wool or acrylic. It is the mohair often chosen when they want to tie the winter beret with knitting needles. It not only perfectly protects against cold, but also soft touch, light and durable material.
- Mohair products have a very fluffy and three-dimensional appearance. The process of knitting will bring a good mood, but for the desired density of the product you need to choose the spokes with a suitable diameter.
- If the spokes are thick, then the thing comes out more light and delicate, if the spokes are thinner, then the product will be more dense. Optimal ratio of thread and spokes - 1X3.
- Mohair products require careful care so that their appearance remains irreproachable for a long time. Washing moherova things should be done only manually at a temperature of no higher than 35 degrees with the help of special tools.
- After washing, gently squeeze the moisture and put the beret on a horizontal surface covered with a fly towel. Do not rush and dry the beret from the mohair in the sun or on the battery, as this will not do good to things.
How to tie spokes takes openwork: diagram and description
- Knit beret with openwork patterns best scheme. This is a very exciting process, but it requires attentiveness and meticulous observance of all actions. Very attractive and attractive will look beret, which the needlewoman decided to tie with braids or other large ornament.
- To associate a beret with a pattern, you can learn the master class, which is enough on the Internet. There are many varieties of braids. Despite all the attractiveness of this embossed binding, it is not difficult to perform it.
- The simplest spit is obtained if an even number of face loops are sewed against the background of purl binding, forming a strip. So should do some rows in a row, such as 8 or 10.
- Then just divide the number of facial loops 2 and cross them over first knit long loops, and then return to the left. Thereby forming braids cover, and then need to re-knit the required number of rows, continuing a streak of facial loops on a background of purl, and crossed facial loops again.
- There are a large number of schemes for openwork berets, knitted needles. Patterns for them are obtained one more beautiful than the other, so do not pass before something new, it's better to take it on safely.
Beret associated spokes of different fragments
- Beret can be attributed not whole cloth, and individual fragments. Most often they have a triangular or rectangular shape. Individual parts can be either the same size or different. When all the fragments are ready, they need to be put together. After assembling the parts, a circle must be formed, which will be the bottom of the beret.
- After that, he continues to knit by the same technology as when knitting the product from the top of the head. To obtain loops, we will thread the spoke into the edge of the circle, making uniform indents. To form the volume, we will gradually add loops, and then reduce them as we approach the elastic band.
- This method of creating a beret allows you to create very original things. The decoration on the headdress can be embroideries with relief floral motifs, geometric ornaments, braids and other elements.
- Surprisingly look berets related to the now fashionable "freeform" technique, which in translation means free form. This kind of knitting has no boundaries and rules, it is a completely free creativity. The whole product consists of variegated fragments of different shapes, shades and textures that are assembled into a finished product.
- In addition to the beret, you can tie a scarf, mittens, which will look just irresistible.
How to tie a hook takes
- Tackle, crocheted, serves as a very good way to learn this skill. After all, knitting in a circle is one of the first techniques mastered by needlewomen.
- The hooks should be chosen according to the thickness of the yarn. The thread should be 1.5 - 2 times thicker than the hook. To take, crocheted, it turned out more dense and warm, you can pick a thinner hook for thick yarn.
- The easiest crochet hooks with air loops and posts.
- Crabs begin to knit from the crown. We execute 5 or 6 air loops and connect them in a circle. Then we knit in a circle columns without a crochet. Continue to knit in a spiral, making from each loop 2 columns through 1 loop.
- The third row is similar. From each second loop we make 2 columns without a crochet. All subsequent rows are more rarely knit, but we control the shape of the circle so that it remains flat. If necessary, we add columns or vice versa, we skip creating them.
- To make the product neat, in each row it is worth adding as many bars as it was in the previous one. At the same time, we keep the same spacing between the columns of row 1.
- After the crown is ready, you need to tie several rows without adding columns. The circumference begins to wrap and a bulge is formed. The greater the thickness of the yarn, the fewer rows will need to be performed.
- After this, we start gradually to loosen the loops. We knit several rows with decreasing, and make sure that the columns of adjacent rows observe the chess arrangement.
- At the last stage we reduce the number of columns to the required height of the beret. The more often to reduce the number of columns, the more flat the leaves will take. At the end we sew several rows of tight knit without adding and reducing the number of loops for decorating the rim of the beret.
- The finished product can be decorated at your discretion. The flower, crocheted and sewn on the side of the beret will look original and appropriate. You can use other decorative elements, the main thing is not to overdo it. If the beret is made in bright colors or using a textured yarn, then the decoration may be superfluous.
Beret, lovingly knitted or crocheted, according to a scheme with a clear description of the process or invented by you personally, can become a highlight in your image. Learn the secrets of needlework and create unique things for yourself and your loved ones.