The fastest ways to sleep
- Jun 07, 2018
Many people are not able to fall asleep quickly, especially if the working day was saturated. In addition, before the onset of an important event, there are also possible problems with fast falling asleep.
The inability to fall asleep quickly can be associated not only with feelings, but with overeating, excessive coffee craze and for many other reasons.
As a result, the person's mood will be negative, working capacity is reduced, the probability of stress increases. There is also the possibility of a breakdown.
There are some basic techniques that you need to know in order to provide the body and brain with a proper rest. We will dwell on them in more detail.
Correct sleep preparation
This is very important if you want to know how and what is necessary in order to quickly fall asleep in 1 minute. First of all, you need to start preparing for bed. The correct preparation for sleep includes the following steps:
- Creation of the correct atmosphere, due to which the body will adjust to sleep. Often, people in their bedrooms set up a variety of electronics: computers, TVs, which prevents rapid falling asleep.
- Observance of the of a certain temperature regime .When preparing for bed it is desirable to lower the temperature in the bedroom. According to the research it is established: to fall asleep in a cool room is much easier and faster.
- Try to release problems. There is a fairly effective way: you need to take a piece of paper and fix all the exciting, disturbing moments that were during the day. The display of information on paper seems to signal the brain that everything is normal and controlled. Thus the nervous system will calm down.
- Stay in silence .The intensity of the sounds that will be heard in the bedroom, you need to reduce. The fact is that due to the absence of various noises, the brain quickly calms down. In some situations, it is not possible to completely create a silence mode. Then the earplugs will come to the rescue.
- Compliance with the mode. Many are still fresh memories, when forced to go to bed on an alarm clock. It is interesting, but if you stay up all the time at the same hour, then you can fall asleep much faster, since such a routine becomes a habit. Therefore, go to bed at a fixed time.
- Hunger can prevent from falling asleep. It is clear that harmful food is not desirable for satiation. But to sleep when you can not hear the rumbling in your stomach. Therefore, before going to bed, it is recommended to drink a glass of yogurt, milk. Just remember that overeating is not an assistant.
effective method 4-7-8
scientists in the field of the functioning of the human body has developed a special technique through which you can solve the dilemma: how fast to sleep for 1 minute. In addition, it is important that its use does not require additional efforts, create special conditions. The most important thing is right breathing.
is important in this method is not confused with the phases of inhalation and exhalation
In their view, to quickly go to sleep, follow these simple steps to be done:
- convenient to lie down so that you can breathe deeply and freely.
- To hold a certain position: the tongue should touch the palate of the front teeth.
- Next, you need to take a deep breath through your nose. Its duration should be 4 seconds.
- Then hold your breath for 7 seconds.
- Then you need to take a slow breath through your mouth. At the same time, you have to count to yourself about 8.
All these actions must be repeated three times.
It can be that the process of falling asleep does not come off quickly. Although, as practice shows, many people succeed in this.
Main rule: requires a maximum concentration on the correct breathing of and does not entangle with the phases of inspiration and expiration.
Many experts believe that, thanks to this, the answer to the question: how quickly to fall asleep for 1 minute will be found.
You will need to practice a little, but the result is obvious: you can understand if it's really fast to fall asleep for 1 minute and how it works.
Principle of operation of the method 4-7-8
It is well known that most often people can not fall asleep quickly due to the fact that something is disturbing them.
The fact is that in this condition, much adrenaline is released into the bloodstream. This leads to faster breathing. In addition, it becomes superficial.
The effectiveness of this method is similar to sedation.
Since it is necessary to hold your breath and slowly exhale deeply, this affects the slowing of the heart rhythms.
Thanks to this simple but effective exercise, the nervous system calms down, since all concentration is aimed at the correct breathing and counting. Anxiety gradually disappears, and the nervous system calms down.
This method has been known for a long time and yogis actively use it. True, it is used to enter into a trance state or to receive nirvana. That is, we can confidently say that this method is safe and harmless, and most importantly effective.
Application of aromatherapy for fast falling asleep
This is also a method that has come from ancient times. It is known that odors affect the general state and mood. Yes, there are people who can react to flavors in different ways. But the impact extends absolutely to everyone.
This will require herbs or oils. Aromatherapy can be used either as a bath, or use devices for aromatherapy. When using candles or sticks, it must be remembered that before lighting them, the room should be well ventilated.
When using candles or sticks, it must be remembered that before they are lit, the room needs to be well ventilated.
You also need to know that they can burn at most 20 minutes. If this time is exceeded, then the next day instead of vigorous state of health will hurt your head.
Flavors that can be used for more rapid falling asleep:
Depending on the reason for not being able to fall asleep, different flavors can be used. So, for example, if the cause was a depressive state, then it is better to use marjoram, sage, bergamot.
Juniper, sandalwood, ylang-ylang affect soothing. Rose is best for those who are often under the influence of nervous disorders.
Sometimes, the necessary devices for aromatherapy may not be at hand. Then you can take an aqueous solution of oil and spray it around the room.
Relaxing and soothing effect is provided by the seat in a warm bath if several drops of essential oil are added to the water. It is important to observe the temperature regime: the water should not be hot. Otherwise, otherwise, instead of a calming effect, the reverse will be obtained.
Choose oil carefully, because it affects the quality of sleep. If, for example, some of the flavors did not please you, but there is information that this smell is soothing, you should not buy it. You need to listen to yourself.
Application of dried flowers or leaves
These parts of plants make sachets( pads).They are sold in the store in a ready-made form. But you can make them yourself.
Is best suited for this:
- rose petals;
- lemon balm;
Sachet with such fillers can be placed at the head of the bed. In addition, they can be placed on the shelf to the bed linen.
Use of inhalations in order to quickly fall asleep
It may be that after all these methods alone, the long-awaited effect will not occur. Then it is worth using several methods at once. For example, first take a bath, and then stay in a room where candles are burning. Or during bathing use the aroma lamp.
Avoiding harsh and suffocating aromas
It is important that the smell is a gentle .Avoid harsh and suffocating odors.
Application of folk methods
The people have always tried to struggle against fast falling asleep by their own means:
- Some ate the bulb for the night. It is this vegetable that is soothing and encourages a speedy sleep.
- You can add a spoonful of honey in a glass with warm water or milk. This drink is drunk before bedtime. This product has a warming and soothing effect. This drink is best used through a straw.
- Apply lavender oil to the area of the temples and rub it lightly.
In order to quickly fall asleep, you can use infusions of herbs. It is advisable to consult a doctor beforehand, because the use of certain herbs can be contraindicated.
The following following infusions are popular:
- With the root of valerian.2 of its tablespoons pour a glass of boiling water and insist an hour. The received drink to cool, strain. Take 2 spoons 4 times during the day.
- From tinctures of hawthorn and propolis. Do not more than three times a day use 2 drops for half an hour before meals. Different peoples have their own methods how to quickly fall asleep in 1 minute. For example, people in England believe that before going to sleep you need to read not interesting, rather boring literature. This makes a person fall asleep very quickly.
There is still such a recommendation: lie down for a few minutes at a cool temperature, then take cover. And sleep will come quickly.
Modern method of calming the "orgasm of the brain"
It is based on a special perception of a person images, sounds, touches. The reaction of people to various stimuli is different. However, some people react in the same way.
This method needs to deliver a corresponding soothing soundtrack.
Monotonous sounds can help to fall asleep as quickly as possible, in some cases even for 1 minute. Some people are helped to fall asleep sounds that seem to be unsuitable for these purposes. It can be a crunch, rustle, rustle and so on.
People are ready to check all possible methods in order to understand how and what method is effective in order to quickly fall asleep in 1 minute.
Do not immediately resort to medication and sedative medications, first try the safest methods of retreat into the kingdom of Morpheus.
We hope that our article has helped you solve the problem.
Simple tips for fast falling asleep in this video:
https: //www.youtube.com/ watch? V = CGlmJd4vJkw
How to not only quickly fall asleep, but also get enough sleep in a short time here:
Interesting tips and ways to get to sleep quickly: