How many calories a day to lose weight. How to count calories to lose weight
- Jun 15, 2018
Not all girls who follow their weight know about this method of losing weight, like counting calories. You can say this is weight loss without diet. You can consume absolutely all food, but you must count their calories. Many may think that this is too heavy and this way of losing weight is definitely not for them. At first, of course, this is unusual. After all, you need to know the weight of each serving of food, take into account the calories of each piece of bread you eat, constantly keep a food diary. But then this way of eating will become a habit and you can easily tell how many calories in a bowl of borsch. To help beginners have a wide variety of programs for mobile phones that will be able to calculate the calorie content of a food and will keep count of how much you eat in a day. In this article we will answer the most exciting questions: "How many calories should be consumed per day?" "I need to how many calories a day to lose weight?", "How to lose weight without dieting?".
- How to count calories to lose weight. What is a calorie
- How many calories a day you need to consume human
- calories per day for women
- calories per day for men
- How to count calories to lose weight
- Recommendations According to the calculations of calories for weight loss
- How to use calories per day to lose weight. How to distribute calories during the day
- How much to consume calories per day to lose weight. Life hacking slimming method of counting calories
- How to count calories in a difficult dish to lose weight
- Consumption of calories to lose weight. Is it possible to reduce the daily intake of calories without counting them?
- How to consume calories to lose weight. Variants of the daily diet with different calorie
- Option menu for 1800 kcal
- Option menu for 1200 kcal
- Option menu 800 kcal
- Pros weight loss using the method of counting calories
- Cons weight loss using the method of counting calories
How to count calories to lose weight. What is calorie? What is calorie? This word is heard by the modern person everywhere. Any product in the store has on the label information about the contained calories in it. Despite the fact that most people use this word specifically for food, calories have much more meaning.
- calorie is a unit of energy that you need to spend to heat 1 gram of water per 1 degree;
- amount of energy in food - this is the amount of calories in it;
- 1 000 calories is equal to 1 kilocalorie;
- the word "calorie" is used not only in relation to food, but also to everything that contains energy.
How many calories a day need to consume a person
Every person, performing any actions during the day, spends energy. This energy is the calorie. But depending on how much energy each individual spends, and the daily amount of calories that he should use is calculated. Therefore, there is such a division in the norm of calories for different categories of people. For example, young people tend to spend much more energy than the elderly. And they need more calories, respectively. There are also differences in the daily rate of calories among men and women. Below we will examine in more detail the daily calorie norms for men and women with different degrees of activity. But we must not forget that these figures are applicable only to those people who have no claims to their weight. If you want to lose weight, then for you the calculation of calories will be different.
calories per day for women
Depending on the nature of life, the following groups of women:
- women with sedentary lifestyles. It is recommended to consume 2000 calories for women aged 19 to 25, 1800 calories from 26 to 50 years, 1600 calories for women over 50;
- women with a moderately active lifestyle. It is recommended to consume 2200 calories for women aged 19 to 25, 2200 calories from 25 to 50 years, 1800 calories for women over 50;
- women with an active lifestyle. It is recommended to consume 2400 calories for women aged 19 to 30, 2200 calories from 31 to 60 years, 2000 for women over 60 years.
Calories per day for men
- Men with sedentary lifestyles. It is recommended to eat 2400 calories for men aged 19 to 30, 2200 calories from 31 to 50 years, 2000 calories for men over 50 years.
- Men with a moderately active lifestyle. It is recommended to consume 2600-2800 calories for men aged 19 to 30, 2400-2600 for 31 to 50 years, and 2200-2400 calories for men over 51 years of age.
- A man with an active lifestyle. It is recommended to consume 3000 calories for men aged 19 to 30, 2800-3000 for 31 to 50 years, and 2400-2800 for men over 50 years of age.
How to count calories to lose weight
Weight loss using the method of daily calorie counting is the only scientifically proven method of losing weight. In order to lose weight by 1 kg, you need to burn 7,700 calories. In order to lose weight it is not advisable just to cut down the diet. You must certainly increase your physical activity. So, you will quickly disperse the metabolism, and kilograms will start to leave faster. How do you calculate how many calories you need to eat to lose weight? Modern dieticians give the following recommendations:
- if you have a little excess weight and, at the same time, at least 3 times a week you spend time training, then you just "otminusovat" 10% of calories from the daily rate for a healthy person. This will be an ideal option in order to systematically dump extra pounds and not arrange stress for the body;
- if you are a little overweight and you do not practice, then you should "otminusovat" already 20% of calories from the daily rate for a healthy person. Those. You will have to eat 20% less per day than you would if you did not want to lose excess;
- if you are obese, then you need to cut the daily intake of calories by 40%.As a rule, people with such a large overweight can not engage in sports training due to medical contraindications. But for yb [walking and light gymnastics are always available.
This "diet" is very easily tolerated by a person, becauseThere are no strict limitations in the products. You can slightly change the amount of calories consumed within a week. For example, in any of the days increase the number of calories per day by 10-20%.But then it should be within a week and arrange a day off, reducing the number of calories by 40%.There is also a more accurate formula for calculating calories for weight loss. This formula is based on data on height, weight, age, the nature of the way of life. Based on this method of calculating calories for an individual, individual diet programs are developed by modern nutritionists. This is the Mifflin-San Jerura formula.
Recommendations for calculating calories for weight loss
- In the process of calculating the ideal number of calories for your weight loss by the above formula it is important to adequately assess the nature of your physical activity. According to statistics, many people overestimate their "sporting successes" within a week. Someone does really intense training 5 times a week and puts himself a coefficient of 1.55, and someone raises a dumbbell of 2 kg and makes a small jog and also puts himself a coefficient of 1.55.Remember, it's better to underestimate the nature of your training than to overestimate it.
- Be sure to weigh your portions. Some people correctly counted the number of calories in 100 gr portions, but relying on their "eyeballs, they put themselves a much larger amount of volume, and then complain that the weight loss system with calculating the calories does not work.
- Calorie counting during the day is a painstaking and pedantic work. Do not forget to add to the total number of calories per day the calories contained in mayonnaise, juice with sugar, coffee with sugar, etc. Some forget to take into account such "little things" and also do not see any shift in losing weight. Strict calculation should be subjected to absolutely everything that you put in your mouth.
How many calories a day to lose weight. How to distribute calories throughout the day
In modern dietary dietary advice, much attention is paid to the distribution of calories throughout the day. How many hours do you need to arrange meals? How much is a day to lose weight? Or is it all unimportant to eat all the 1700 calories you put in for one meal? Here's what dietitians advise:
- is recommended to arrange about 5-6 meals a day;
- , the interval between meals should be at least 2-3 hours;
- if by virtue of your employment you can not eat in divided and frequent portions, then you can easily make a convenient schedule for your meals. The main thing is that the amount of calories does not exceed the prescribed rate for you;
- is better, that the most high-calorie foods per day were consumed in the first half of the day;
- in the evening, give preference to the most "light" calorie foods from your daily diet.
How many calories a day to lose weight. Lifshaki for weight loss by the method of calculating calories
Many people who are just about to start losing weight using the method of calculating calories, frightens the complexity of this whole process. Perhaps in front of your eyes you see infinite tables of calories. To lose weight at the moment, there is no need for such tables, there is no need to constantly check with it, count in calories, long to look for in the list the product that you need. Today everything is much simpler. Among the most popular lifhaks in the method of calculating calories, it can be noted:
- try to cook food for a while ahead, with a margin. For example, for 4 days, for a week. Prepare all the dishes prepared in advance, place in containers and glue the stickers with information on the number of calories in this portion. Agree, it will be very convenient. In one of the free days off, a little more time for cooking, but then you will have ready meals, which you will just need to warm up. You can even make notes on the stickers, which dish is for breakfast, which for dinner, for dinner, snacks;
- to facilitate the process of calculating calories in a dish, use modern applications for mobile phones. There is a huge variety. Some of them lead a whole food diary, sum up how much you used calories per day, for two, etc. Also in such applications, you can simply select from the list of products, the product that you want to eat, and the program will instantly calculate the calorie content. For example, in a few seconds you can easily find out how many calories in 200 grams of red borsch from fresh cabbage on meat broth and in 50 grams of rye bread;
- also look at a variety of "smart" kitchen scales. Some of the models can be synchronized with the mobile phone and with the help of a specially installed program it is easy to determine the calorie content in a particular dish;
- try to avoid "complex" dishes, from a large number of components. Choose simple options in which it will be easier to calculate calories. So, the errors in calculating the caloric content of dishes will be minimal.
How to count calories in a complex dish to lose weight
To accurately calculate the calories in a dish, you need to consider the calorie content of each ingredient in this dish. Of course, the fewer ingredients in a dish, the easier it becomes to count calories. And how to count if the dish is complicated? In the process of preparation, each product should be weighed, which you put in a saucepan, for example, and summed with the rest of the products. In such a simple way, you can easily calculate the calorie content of a chebureka, cutlets, rassolnik, etc. Do not forget to take into account the oil on which you are going to roast something. Spices, tea, coffee do not affect the overall caloric intake.
Eating calories to lose weight. Is it possible to achieve a reduction in daily calorie intake without counting them?
If you still doubt that you will be able to keep such a detailed calorie count, then you can try to lose weight, not counting them. And it is quite possible:
- reduce to the very minimum the consumption of fatty foods, sugar, flour products. Due to this, the calorie content of your daily diet can be reduced by 20%;
- make your food fractional. Eat a little, but often. So, you will reduce the daily intake of calories by another 5-10%
How to consume calories to lose weight. Variants of a daily ration with different caloric content.
. Menu option for 1800 kcal.
- . Breakfast. Low-fat cooked meat 90 gr, green peas 250 gr, 1 boiled egg, coffee with milk.
- Lunch. An Apple.
- Lunch. Vegetable soup 200 g, steam cutlets from 120 grams of raw low-fat meat, salad of stewed beet 150 g, jelly with sugar substitute 50 g.
- Snack. Low-fat cottage cheese 100 gr, unsweetened compote 200-250 gr.
- Dinner. Cooked fish 100 gr, salad with fresh vegetables 150 gr.
- Before going to bed. Low-fat kefir 200-250 gr. Variant of the menu for 1200 kcal
- Breakfast. Cooked fish 100 gr, fresh vegetables salad 200 gr, coffee with milk.
- Lunch. An Apple.
- Lunch. Vegetable soup 200 grams, chicken meat 100 grams, fresh vegetable salad 40 grams, unsweetened compote.
- Snack. Lean milk 250 gr.
- Dinner. Low-fat cooked meat 90 gr, stewed vegetables 200 gr.
- Before going to bed. A glass of low-fat kefir.
Menu option for 800 kcal
- Breakfast. Cottage cheese skimmed 100 gr, coffee without sugar.
- Lunch. An Apple.
- Lunch. Soup on vegetable broth 200 gr, boiled meat low-fat 90 gr, compote without sugar 200 gr.
- Snack. Compote without sugar 200 gr.
- Dinner. Chicken breast boiled 90 gr, green peas 50 gr.
- Before going to bed. Lowfat kefir 200 gr.
Weight loss benefits with the method of calculating calories
Perhaps, after reading the main advantages of this method of losing weight, like calorie counting, you will drop all your doubts. If you still have doubts, then read about the advantages of this method, which was confirmed by most nutritionists and a huge number of women who lost weight in this way:
- first, you do not need to give up any products. There are no restrictions in the variety of diet. You can eat everything that you ate before, just "fit" into your daily calorie rate. Of course, the volume of consumption of "harmful" products will decrease, but nobody forces you to exclude them altogether. Do you like chocolate? Great. Simply enter the calories from the 2 dice into your diet;
- secondly, you can continue to visit your favorite cafes as before. Almost all establishments prescribe in the menu the composition of the dish and its calorie content. This is a huge psychological plus in losing weight;
- third, once you have mastered the calorie counting skill, you will bring it and such automatism that you will subconsciously continue to count calories "in your mind", even when weight loss ends. And this means that you will not gain weight after a diet, proper nutrition within a certain daily calorie content will become your lifestyle. You will know how to eat right every day to lose weight.
Cons of losing weight using the method of calculating calories
- Opponents of the method of calculating calories put forward a theory of weight loss, based not on reducing calorie content, but on the correct ratio of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Some nutritionists believe that extra pounds to us do not come from overeating, but because of the wrong ratio of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. And it will be more logical not to reduce the amount of carbohydrates consumed, for example, but they should be excluded from the diet or brought to an acceptable minimum.
- Another opponents of calorie counting suggest learning how to distinguish between hunger and appetite. Accordingly, you need to eat only when you really feel hungry. A sense of appetite needs to be learned to control and suppress. The main disadvantage of weight loss with the method of calculating calories is that you do not "listen" to your body.
- Some nutritionists offer another alternative to calorie counting - a benchmark not for the calorie content of a dish, but for its volume. Most often they suggest comparing the volume of a portion with some kind of landmark: a fist, a palm, a glass, a dessert dish, etc. In their opinion, you can avoid constant mathematical calculations, but keep the low caloric content of the daily ration and the fractionality of nutrition.
Weight loss system based on daily calorie counting is not a novelty in dietetics. The method was invented back in the 20s of the last century. To stick to this method or not is only your decision. But to try is definitely worth it, if you want to achieve a lasting result in losing weight, saving your body from stress. Smooth and natural, correct weight loss with the normalization of the daily calorie content of food has long been proven and tested by many people. Success in losing weight!