Sea-buckthorn oil for hair growth
- Jun 15, 2018
Low trees or prickly bushes called sea buckthorns are literally covered with small edible fruits of yellowish-orange color in autumn. Such berries act as a source of valuable sea buckthorn oil, known for its numerous healing properties. Due to the content of a unique complex of vitamins and acids, this product is a valuable cosmetic product, which is traditionally used to make strands of vitality.
- Composition and use of sea buckthorn oil for hair growth
- How to make sea buckthorn oil for hair growth
- How to apply sea buckthorn oil for hair growth: tips
- How to use sea buckthorn oil for hair growth: recipes
- Sea buckthorn oil for hair growth - video
composition and the use of sea buckthorn oil for hair growth
buckthorn fruits are characterized by extreme juiciness, sour taste and a unique pleasantApah. This autumn berry is a curative remedy that is actively used in various fields of folk and official medicine, as well as in pharmacology and cosmetology. It contains a complex of
buckthorn oil has many medicinal properties including:
- increases the elasticity of skin vessels, normalizes blood microcirculation and metabolic processes in the tissues;
- has a pronounced antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effect. This remedy eliminates irritation of the skin, heals wounds and cracks, eliminates peeling, stimulates skin regeneration;
- thanks to the ability to destroy fungi helps to rid the head of dandruff;
- effectively nourishes the bulbs, resulting in strands gain strength, silky and healthy shine;
- strengthens bulbs and fights with hair loss;
- stimulates the growth of curls;
- improves the condition of hair damaged due to various traumatic effects.
often a result of frequent application of stains and styling products, as well as aggressive thermal effects( straightening utjuzhkom, hot air drying) hair are largely damaged - become dull, brittle and weak. In such cases, you can apply an indispensable natural remedy to restore their health - sea buckthorn oil. This natural extract helps fight uncontrolled hair loss, strengthen weakened hair follicles and make the hair more dense. Applying sea buckthorn oil to the tips of hair will help prevent their fragility and delamination - to do this, before washing shampoo should be lubricated with this product. With the help of sea buckthorn products, you can give strength to weak and lifeless strands - they will become more silky and will be easier to comb.
How to make sea buckthorn oil for hair growth
On an industrial scale, sea buckthorn oil is obtained by extraction. To do this, repeated pressing and processing under the press of mature fruits and seeds is carried out, then this mass is poured with vegetable oil. This technology is quite difficult, at home you can use a lightweight method. To do this, you need the fruits of sea-buckthorn, as well as refined vegetable oil( sunflower fits best, you can also use olive oil).
In order to make sea buckthorn oil for hair growth, the following sequence of actions will be required:
- Sea buckthorn berries( should be used fully ripened), dry at room temperature, avoiding direct sunlight;
- will then need to squeeze out juice from them using a juicer. The resulting cake( sea buckthorn pulp) should be collected and dried naturally - for this it is necessary to decompose it on paper in a well-ventilated shaded place. It will be necessary to monitor the drying process so that this mass does not become moldy;
- dried cake should be placed in a glass container and poured with oil preheated to a temperature of 45-50 ° C.It is required that the oil covers 4-6 cm of sea buckthorn;
- , wrap the container with a cloth or foil. This mass should be insisted for 1-2 weeks at room temperature, while it is required to mix the sea-buckthorn pulp daily;
- further it will be necessary to strain the liquid part of the mass( oil) through several layers of gauze fabric, pour it into glass containers of small volume, close them tightly. Store the resulting oleaginous oil extract in a refrigerator.
If you do not have the opportunity to prepare this product yourself, it's easy to buy sea buckthorn oil in a pharmacy. On sale this product is presented in the form of an oil solution of a yellowish or reddish-orange color in glass bottles, as well as in gelatin capsules.
How to use sea buckthorn oil for hair growth: useful tips
Using sea buckthorn oil for external and internal use, it is possible to fight hair loss. This product has a pronounced biological activity, it can be taken orally - 1 tsp. A day, and also make masks with sea buckthorn oil for hair growth.
In doing so, the following recommendations should be considered:
- apply similar formulations on dry or slightly damp hair. It is important to note that in pure form, sea buckthorn oil can act too aggressively, increasing the sensitivity of the scalp, so it is recommended to use it in diluted form or in combination with other components of masks( for example, vegetable oils);
- to enhance the beneficial effects on the body, all oils must be slightly heated before use. Sea buckthorn oil in this regard is no exception. Pre-heated body temperature should be applied directly to the scalp, gently massaging it and rubbing the product into the roots;
- for the most effective treatment of hair mask with sea-buckthorn oil, you should warm your hair - so that the beneficial effect of the active components of the caregiver is as intense as possible, you should put on a woolen hat or wrap your head with a towel;
- oil should be left on the hair for the time specified in the instruction - the principle "the longer, the better" in this case will not work. Having sustained some time, the product should be thoroughly washed off with shampoo. After that, it is recommended to rinse the hair with a decoction of medicinal herbs or water, acidified with lemon juice or apple cider vinegar.
In order to exclude the appearance of an allergic reaction to sea buckthorn oil, an allergic test should be performed before using it. For this, a small amount of the drug should be applied from the back of the wrist or to the inner crook of the elbow and left for 20-30 minutes. If redness and irritation, palpable itching or burning sensation appear during the indicated time, then sea buckthorn oil does not suit you due to the individual intolerance of this remedy.
How to use sea buckthorn oil for hair growth: recipes
At home, you can make yourself mask with sea buckthorn oil for hair growth and improve their condition:
- to strengthen and improve hair follicles, eliminate uncontrolled hair loss and accelerate the growth of strands will help wrap with sea buckthorn oil. Such procedures should be done 35-40 minutes before the planned hair washing. To do this, it must be mixed with one of the following components - burdock, castor or almond oil in a ratio of 2: 1 and then slightly warmed composition and to distribute it on the scalp, gently rubbing the roots. Then you should put on a shower cap or wrap the hair with food wrap, wrap them with a towel and leave them in this state for half an hour. Next, you need to wash the strands with shampoo;
- to improve the condition of strands prone to dryness, you can use the following mask with sea buckthorn oil for hair growth. First, separate the two egg yolks and whip them. Then add 1 tablespoon to them. Sea buckthorn oil and the same amount of olive or almond oil, and then 1 tbsp. Sour cream or cream - and mix thoroughly. This mass should be applied to moistened strands along the entire length, and left to act for an hour. Further, it is required to wash the applied composition with shampoo( with cool water, so that the yolk does not curl) and rinse the hair with herbal decoction;
- to normalize the hair condition with increased fat content and stimulate more intensive growth of the strands can be done with a mask with the addition of mustard, known for its degreasing properties. To do this, 1 tablespoon follows. Add the mustard powder in 2 tbsp. Sea buckthorn oil. This mask with sea buckthorn oil for hair growth should be applied to the roots. Next, it is necessary to warm the head and leave the mask to work for a quarter of an hour, and then wash it off;
- to prepare a nourishing mask that is suitable for different types of hair, you can add burdock and castor oil to the sea buckthorn oil( all ingredients are required to take 1 tablespoon). This mixture can be enriched by adding 2-3 drops of eucalyptus essential oil, andOil solution of vitamins A and E. The prepared composition should be distributed on strands, and then left to act for about two hours. To wash off this mask with sea-buckthorn oil, hair growth is necessary with shampoo, then you should rinse strands of herbs or water with lemon juice dissolved in it;
- to enhance hair growth mask is used with sea buckthorn oil with addition Dimexidum. You can buy this medicine from the pharmacy. It is important to consider that it should be used only in a diluted form. To prepare a mask 1 tsp. Dimexide dilute in 2 tablespoons. Water, mix with the oil of sea-buckthorn and jojoba( 1 tablespoon).The resulting composition should be rubbed into the scalp and the roots of the hair. Wrap the hair in a plastic wrap and a towel. The time of action of this mask with sea buckthorn oil and dimexide for hair is 25-30 minutes, then the hair should be washed with shampoo. It should be noted that during this procedure you can feel a burning sensation. If it is too strong, then the mask should be washed off immediately, and next time reduce the content of the dimexide mixture. This procedure can be carried out 1-2 times a week.
Sea buckthorn oil in the form of masks acts as a natural remedy that will help to improve the head of hearing. After applying such procedures, hair will become stronger, it will grow better and easier to pack.