Among all heart diseases, tachycardia and arrhythmia are more common than others. This ailment, as a rule, is found in the elderly, but increasingly it has become diagnosed in young people. In some cases, problems with the functioning of the cardiac muscle are manifested in children. There are several groups of drugs that can cure this disease.
How to treat cardiac arrhythmia at home
Based on the cause of the onset of the disease, different drugs for arrhythmia of the heart can be prescribed. This pathology is a malfunction in the process of the heart, caused by a disruption in the functioning of the driving system, which regulates and provides a rhythmic contraction of the muscle. The main symptom of arrhythmia is a violation of the rhythm, pulse rate. There is a disease on the background of such reasons:
- extrasystole, paroxysmal tachycardia becomes a consequence of a failure in the formation of an electrical impulse;
- blockade - conduction disturbance;
- flicker, atrial flutter - re
For home therapy, folk remedies for arrhythmia of the heart, which are represented by tinctures, broths that have a sedative, calming effect, are acceptable. They can be used only with a slight arrhythmia, if the attack becomes more palpable, it is necessary to take a medication or call an ambulance. The most popular natural antiarrhythmics:
- infusion of hawthorn;
- motherwort infusion.
Drugs antiarrhythmic action
These tablets from cardiac arrhythmia are aimed at treating the disease, they do not reduce the frequency of attacks, do not relieve pain. Their main task is to have a beneficial effect on the work of myocardial muscle cells, which will improve conductivity, will have a positive effect on metabolic processes. These include:
Microelements for the heart
For therapy with medications prescribe vitamins for the heart with arrhythmia. These drugs contain a set of trace elements, which favorably affect the normalization of the rhythm of contractions, strengthen the vessels, internal organs. When cardiac arrhythmias are recommended:
- with potassium deficiency should eat more dried fruits, greens, bananas, from medicines to drink Asparkam, Smectovit, Medivit;
- with a lack of magnesium - Magnistad, Aspakam, Magne B6, you can add to the diet nuts, seeds.
The medication for arrhythmia for the elderly and young people, which can relieve nervous tension, spasms, improve the conductivity of neurons, is called sedative or sedative. The most famous drugs are:
- New Passit.
Such a medicine for arrhythmia of the heart and tachycardia with the correct dosage can not harm the human body. Doctors recommend using sedatives as prevention if a person often has a nervous overstrain, stress. These drugs can reduce pain in the disease, but they themselves do not cure the disease and are prescribed for complex treatment together with other drugs.
Drugs for tachycardia
Any medicine for tachycardia is aimed at normalizing the heart, suppressing the cause of impulse failure. Drugs of this type are divided into the following main groups:
- Cardiac glycosides - are prescribed in the development of tachycardia on the background of heart failure.
- Beta-blockers - reduce the effect of stress hormones, the most effective option for sinus tachycardia.
- Sedatives. Such medications from cardiac arrhythmia and tachycardia are equally effective.
- Potassium channel blockers. Well suited for ciliary pathology.
- Antioxidants - improve blood supply.
- Sodium channel blockers are prescribed for extrasystoles.
Medications of this kind are aimed at restoring the strength of myocardial contraction, which helps to normalize the heart rhythm. This group of drugs is used in the treatment of sinus tachycardia, which is provoked by:
- increased function of the adrenal glands;
- with crampopathy;
- congenital malformation of blood vessels or heart;
- respiratory insufficiency;
To take medications should be prescribed by the doctor at the indicated dosage, the most popular are such medications:
These tablets from tachycardia and palpitation, as a rule, are prescribed for sinus tachycardia, atrial fibrillation. The drug helps to slow the pulse in the atrioventricular node. The most popular drug is Anaprilin, which has antihypertensive, antiarrhythmic action and is an anticoagulant. The means of this kind are divided into two main groups:
- of Selective Action. These include Nebivolol, Atenolol, Metoprolol, Acebutolol, Bimoprolol.
- Non-selective action. Often used Propranolol, with nadzheludochkoy form of tachycardia appoint Pindolol.
Calcium channel inhibitors
This group of drugs is prescribed to suppress ventricular, atrial tachycardia. These medicines are divided into two main types:
- Subgroup Diltiazem. It includes Bepridil, Gallopamil, Diltiazem. Medicines have antiarrhythmic action, slow heart rate, reduce heart contractility, extend in the ventricles and atria holding a pulse.
- Subgroup of verapamil, which includes Lekoptin, Finoptin, Isoptin. They have the same effect as the Diltiazem group. The use of medication is prescribed with supraventricular paroxysmal tachycardia, extrasystole with flutter, atrial fibrillation.
Drugs are used from the group of potassium channel blockers to stop seizures during flutter, atrial fibrillation. Medication can be used as a preventive measure against arrhythmia, which is a threat to the patient. To this group include such popular drugs:
It is believed that the most effective drug from this group is Amiodarone. Its main advantage is that it is permissible for use among patients who are prohibited from taking beta-blockers, and glycosides do not give the necessary results. The disadvantages of the remedy include non-cardiac side effects( tremor, muscle weakness, decreased vision, skin discoloration, gland failure).Appear with prolonged use of the drug, but they are all reversible.
Membrane stabilizing agents
This group of drugs is actively used to treat ventricular, atrial tachycardia. Medications are divided into 3 classes:
- 1A - have a moderating moderating effect on the impulse, increase the duration of the action potential. This class includes such medicines: Novokainamid, Quinidine, Aymalin. In therapy, the compound Varapamil and Quinidine is often used. They showed themselves well during treatment of flutter, atrial fibrillation, over- and ventricular tachycardia. With extrasystolic rhythm disturbances, Rhythmelin is prescribed.
- 1B - provide a reduction in the duration of the action potential, the processes of conducting a pulse have no effect. This class includes such drugs: Trimekain, Diphenylhydantoin, Mexeiletin, Lidocoin, Tokainid. The most effective drug is Mexiletine, which is used not only for treatment, but also for prevention. These drugs for cardiac arrhythmia and tachycardia are used only for ventricular pathology.
- 1C - actively slows the holding of an impulse, it has no influence on the action potential. This class includes the following medicines: Propafenone, Allapinin, Etatsizin, Enkainid, Bonnecor.