Wraps with apple cider vinegar
- Jun 21, 2018
Apple cider vinegar can be easily found on the shelves of any supermarket. More and more women are discovering that this product can be used not only in cooking, but also to maintain their health, as well as to eliminate all sorts of cosmetic problems. Now it is difficult to find a girl who, on the advice of girlfriends or women's publications, did not try or would not want to try to get rid of extra pounds or cellulite with apple cider vinegar.
- How to choose the apple cider vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar: benefit for the human
- Wraps with apple cider vinegar: benefits
- Wraps with apple cider vinegar: contraindications
- How do wrap with apple cider vinegar
- Topwraps recipes with apple vinegar
- How to make apple cider vinegar in
- home How to conduct wrapping correctly: video
How to choose the apple uksus
Tragically, often under the label "apple vinegar" may be hiding a fake is not useful - the usual synthetic vinegar with apple flavor. The use of such a substance not only do
present apple vinegar produced on the basis of natural components - apples and acetic bacteria - biochemical fermentation method( apples fermentation).In the manufacture of chemical additives should not be used. Therefore, when you choose apple cider vinegar in the supermarket, first of all pay attention to its composition: no amplifiers, no flavors, no preservatives in the product should be. Carefully consider the bottle: natural vinegar should be a beautiful amber color. And the smell of sour apples will finally convince you that the product is natural and can be used for healing and cooking.
cider vinegar: use for human organism
In apple vinegar are useful substances in large quantities and Diversity:
- vitamins( A, B, C, D, E);
- minerals( phosphorus, fluorine, copper, calcium, potassium, iron and others);
- useful acids( acetic, lactic, citric);
It is the combination of all these substances does apple cider vinegar a unique product that is able to influence the processes in the body as in the use of inside and outdoor applications( consisting of masks and scrubs, to massage and wraps mixtures).Having learned how many problems apple cider vinegar can help you, you will understand that many chemical products should be abandoned in its favor.
- Apple cider vinegar successfully eliminates varicose veins, narrowing the vessels. To treat daily, you need to rub the affected parts of the body.
- Helps to get rid of the vascular network: it gradually becomes less visible, and after a month disappears completely.
- Treats various skin diseases( lichen, fungal lesions, scabies, rashes, calluses).
- Eliminates fungal nail lesions.
- Fighting colds in various manifestations.
- Eliminates excess weight by actively stimulating the breakdown of fats and carbohydrates in the body. Girls who tried the technique of external application of apple cider vinegar and its simultaneous ingestion leave enthusiastic testimonials about how easily and quickly they managed to get rid of excess weight and regain their beautiful form without losing their health.
- Apple cider vinegar effectively heals cellulite.
- Eliminates sweating.
- Increases muscle elasticity.
- It is able to purify the body of toxins and help to improve the functioning of the liver.
- Discharges toxins from the body.
- Suitable for the prevention and treatment of stretch marks on the skin.
- Stops hair loss.
- Relieves pain in the joints.
- Fighting dandruff.
- Helps with insomnia and depression.
Wraps with apple cider vinegar: the benefits of
In folk cosmetology, apple cider vinegar was used hundreds of years ago. For example, Slavic girls, after visiting the bath, put on a steamed body shirt, soaked in apple cider vinegar, and walked in it until the cloth dries. This procedure made the skin soft, smooth and supple. Modern beauties to improve the skin condition of the body and, of course, for weight loss, make wraps with apple cider vinegar:
- dissolves fat deposits under the skin - body volume decreases;
- improves metabolic processes in tissues - "orange peel" leaves;
- increases blood flow and supply of body cells with oxygen - skin tone increases, and stretch marks become less noticeable;
- is stimulated by cell renewal - the aging process slows down;
- exits toxins through the pores of the skin.
The mechanism of action of wraps with apple cider vinegar is very simple, but very effective - the result will be visible after 3-4 weeks. But do not forget that no cosmetic method will not be effective in combating excess weight and cellulite, if you do not start eating properly, drink the necessary amount of clean water every day and play sports.
- Apple vinegar, evaporating from the skin surface, creates a cooling effect.
- The body responds to cooling by triggering "warming" mechanisms - accelerates metabolism and enhances blood flow in tissues.
- In this case, a large amount of calories is consumed and an extra intercellular liquid is removed from the skin.
- At the same time, useful substances from apple cider vinegar penetrate into the layers of the epidermis:
- acids help the skin to be renewed;
- vitamins and minerals nourish the skin, stimulate the production of collagen and elastin in the layers of the epidermis.
Wraps with apple cider vinegar: contraindications
Take care of the beauty of your body without compromising health. In wrapping with apple cider vinegar, although it belongs to the category of "cold", there are a number of contraindications that should not be neglected.
- Menstruation. Since apple cider vinegar during the wrapping will increase the blood flow in the pelvic region, a woman may experience increased bleeding.
- Gynecological diseases in the acute stage, as well as serious chronic diseases of female genital organs.
- Damage to the skin. To avoid inflammation or pain, first you should treat the wound or skin disease, and then begin the course of wraps.
- Cardiovascular diseases( including hypertension).Increased blood flow can aggravate the course of the disease. It is better to start a course of wraps with apple cider vinegar only with the permission of the attending physician.
- Weakened immunity. A similar condition often occurs after the illness. This is not the most successful period for starting a course of any cosmetic procedures - give the body time to recover.
- Solar burns. If the skin is irritated by the excessive exposure to the sun, wrapping is strictly prohibited. You must first completely restore the epidermis, and only after that start the course.
- Pregnancy. During childbearing and breastfeeding, it is not advisable to apply vinegar wraps: the components of the composition through the skin can get into the blood and, consequently, to the baby.
How to properly wrap with apple cider vinegar
- Before wrapping, take a warm shower and use a body scrub: massage the skin for about 5-10 minutes. This preparation is necessary so that the pores of the skin open, and it becomes more susceptible to the effects of the wrapping procedure. A good effect can be achieved if you use anti-cellulite home-made scrubs( for example, based on sea salt or coffee grounds).
- If you do not have diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, then before the procedure you can drink a glass of warm water with a slice of lemon - this will start the process of internal cleansing of the body.
- Prepare a composition based on apple cider vinegar for wrapping and cloth( you can use a medical bandage, towels or parts of an old sheet).
- Wrapping can be done both on the whole body, and on individual problem areas.
- Soak the cloth in the vinegar( prescription) and wrap it around your body from the bottom up. Try not to skip skin.
- Over the fabric, wrap with ordinary food film.
- To warm the process more intensively, put on something warm or wrapped in a woolen blanket. The main thing is that there is no access of cool air to the body.
- The time reserved for the wrapping procedure is better to lie down. At the same time, place the pillow under your feet, so that they are on the dais.
- First you will feel the cooling of the skin, but after 15-20 minutes, active warming and sweating will begin.
- The duration of the wrapping with apple cider vinegar is about 2 hours. If you do the procedure for the first time, then for a start you will be enough for 30 minutes, then for an hour, and only for the third session the body will be ready to withstand the vinegar wrap for 2 hours.
- When the time comes, take a shower with no detergents. The action of apple cider vinegar on the skin will continue for another 6-7 hours after wrapping, so it should not be washed off with gel and a washcloth.
- Wipe the skin dry and apply a cream( moisturizing or anti-cellulite).Do not forget to use the cream after wrapping: vinegar dries the skin, and it needs additional moisturizing.
- Try not to eat for several hours after wrapping - at this time there will be an active breakdown of fats. You can drink green or herbal tea, a glass of natural juice or water without gas.
- During the course it is not advisable to visit the solarium or the beach - skin irritation may occur. That's why the course of wrapping with apple cider vinegar is best done in spring or autumn.
You will notice the effect after several procedures: the skin will become more elastic, smooth, the centimeters will begin to go away in volume. However, in order for the result to be strengthened and strengthened, it is necessary to show perseverance and conduct a full course of wraps with apple cider vinegar - 10-15 procedures with a break in 1 day. You can repeat the sessions in 5-6 months.
It is very useful to combine the wrapping with apple cider vinegar with other procedures( alternate every other day):
- make an anti-cellulite massage;
- visit the sauna;
- take a bath with herbs, sea salt or essential oils;
- make an oily, chocolate or coffee wrap.
The best recipes for wrapping with apple cider vinegar
- Basic. Apple cider vinegar( 6%) can be simply diluted with water 1: 1 - and the wrapping mixture is ready. However, this method is not suitable for girls whose skin is too dry or prone to irritation. Apple vinegar and oil.
- .To prepare the mixture, you can use any base oil that you like( wheat germ, avocado, jojoba, flaxseed, almond or peach).Essential oils in vinegar wraps are not used: acetic acid simply neutralizes the effect of ethers. Add 1 part apple cider vinegar to 6 parts oil( 6%).Honey and apple cider vinegar. For cooking, take natural honey at room temperature, apple cider vinegar( 6%) and clean water in equal quantities. Apple vinegar and sea salt.
- .This is a great recipe for those who are fighting cellulite. You will need 100 ml of apple cider vinegar( 9%) and the same amount of water. Then add 1.5 tsp. Sea salt. Stir well to make the salt completely dissolved. Laminaria and apple cider vinegar. Take 3 tablespoons. Chopped laminaria and pour it with boiling water( 50ml), let it brew for about 30 minutes. Then add to the mixture apple cider vinegar( 1 tablespoon).Laminaria perfectly affects the skin of the body and helps to increase its elasticity. This recipe is suitable for girls who want to not only reduce the volume, but also make the stretch marks on the skin less visible.
- Blue clay and apple cider vinegar. Blue clay( 3 tablespoons), dilute the water to the consistency of sour cream, and then add 2 tablespoons to it. Apple cider vinegar and 1 tsp. Cinnamon. Blue clay helps to draw more unnecessary liquid from tissues, and cinnamon creates an additional warming and toning effect.
How to make apple cider vinegar at home
Wraps with apple cider vinegar are very effective, however, provided that you use a natural product. To be sure of the quality of vinegar, you can cook it yourself.
- Take 800 g of ripe apples, wash them well, remove wormholes and tails. Rub the apples on the grater together with the core.
- Put the grated apples in an enamel saucepan and pour in warm water( 1 liter).
- Add 50-100 g of sugar or honey( determine the amount of sugar, depending on the sweetness of apples).
- Put the yeast( 10 g) or crumbs of black bread( 20 g).
- Cover the resulting mixture with gauze and store at room temperature for 2 weeks. Stir each day.
- After 14 days, squeeze the juice into a glass jar.
- Add to it 50 g of sugar, again cover with gauze and put in a warm dark place.
- About 2 months will continue fermentation, and when it is finished - apple cider vinegar is completely ready.
- Pour the vinegar into bottles and store in a cool place.