Elos hair removal - indications, contraindications, effect, consequences. How is laser hair removal performed?
- Jun 26, 2018
For a modern woman it is important to always look attractive in everything, therefore constantly developing innovative technologies are reliable, and most importantly effective, means of achieving the ideal of beauty. Removal of unwanted hair is one of the most important problems in the summer season and during the holidays. At this time, I want to wear a minimum of clothes, so that it is not so hot, and also to get a smooth and beautiful tan.
- Eloce hair removal - effective removal of unwanted hair
- Principle of action Elo epilation
- Positive and negative sides of Elos epilation
- Advantages of Elos epilation
- Disadvantages of Elos epilation
- Indications for elos epilation
- Elos hair removal - contraindications
- Preparation before elos hair removal
- TechnologyElos epilation
- Effect and consequences of Elos epilation
- Recommendations for skin care after Elos epilation
- QuantitySessions of elos hair removal and their cost
- Elos hair removal - reviews
Modern fashionistas resort to a huge number of hair removal methods, trying to find the most effective and affordable. To date, the most effective way to remove unwanted hair, even on delicate areas of the body, is Elos epilation - laser and light exposure at the same time, which provides an amazing effect and getting rid of hair for a very long time.
In this article we will consider the peculiarities of the procedure of Elos epilation, we list the main indications and contraindications of this method. And also describe in more detail the preparatory stage and the nuances of skin care after the elos of hair removal.
Elos hair removal - effective removal of unwanted hair
For a modern woman it is very important to look good, and smooth and silky skin without a single unnecessary hair is the limit of dreams for every beautiful woman. A few years ago, girls, women and even men resorted to very painful and unsafe methods of hair removal, which had to be repeated in a short time. Removal of unwanted hair forever is the goal of scientists who developed technology and created a special apparatus for elos hair removal.
What is better - Elos hair removal or laser? This question worries many women of fashion who want to decide on the most optimal method of hair removal. Undoubtedly, today the most innovative and popular way is hair removal in the beauty salons. Let's see why this happened. Previously, girls used laser hair removal, photoepilation and electric hair removal. All these methods have a completely different principle of action, indications and contraindications, as well as consequences. For example, the advantage of laser hair removal is directional light, which acts directly on the cell we need. In this case, a large disadvantage of this type is the fairly frequent occurrence of side effects. In the case of elos epilation, there is a combination of optical energy and radio waves, which increases the positive effect, minimizes the side effect on the skin and helps remove hairs of any type and color. However, do not cardinally compare all these types of hair removal, because each method is unique in its own way and has a number of pros and cons.
Principle of action Elos epilation
Elos hair removal or just elos means "electro-optic synergy", which conveys the essence of the technology itself. Sometimes it is possible to meet such definition as e light hair removal. The very word ELOS is an abbreviation for Eletro-Optical Synergy. This method of removing unwanted hair from the body appeared quite recently. In 2004, the method of Elos epilation in the United States was recognized as one of the best, according to the results of customer surveys of beauty salons. Approximately 85% of respondents were very pleased with the result. In Russia, however, elos hair removal appeared much later, just over 10 years, this procedure is available to women of fashion in our country. The homeland of the Elos epilation is Israel, where scientists for the first time created this technology of impact on the hair.
This is a hardware method of hair removal, which consists in the complex impact of light, electricity and radio waves. The apparatus for hair removal uses two types of radiation: IPL - broadband pulsed light, and RF - radio wave bipolar current. For better conductivity of the beam, a special gel is applied to the treated area of the skin, followed by direct elo hair removal. During the procedure, the cosmetologist holds a nozzle from the apparatus along the skin area. This nozzle generates a light beam that has a directional effect and acts severely on the hairs, without damaging the skin and causing burns on it. Under the influence of the machine Elos light energy is converted into heat and is sent directly into the follicle - a kind of handbags, from which grows every hair out of her and fed by blood vessels. Thermal energy destroys the follicle, which leads to the fact that the hair does not receive energy and falls within a few days.
The entire process of Elos epilation can be depicted as a kind of chain. The energy generated by the apparatus affects the cells with melanin, after which the electrical impulses begin to act on the hair follicles, then the follicles from the inside begin to get very hot and finally the electrical energy destroys the heated hair root.
It should be noted that Elos hair removal is a careful, accurate, safe and absolutely painless removal of unwanted hair on the body forever.
Positive and negative sides of the Elos epilation
Like any other cosmetic procedure, Elos hair removal has a number of advantages and disadvantages that are worth considering before visiting the salon.
Advantages of Elos Hair Removal
- First of all, with the help of Elos devices you can get rid of hair all over your body, even in the most difficult and delicate places. This procedure is carried out on the shins, thighs, underarms, bikini line and deep bikini, on the upper lip and chin.
- The most important advantage of Elos epilation is its safety. The heat ray emitted by a special apparatus is directed directly through the hair to the follicle. This provides protection to the skin on which this energy does not work. Consequently, after the Elos epilation on your skin, there will be no burns, pigment spots.
- This method of hair removal is practically painless. The apparatus has a special cooling nozzle, which minimizes the heating of the skin. And during the process you can feel only a slight tingling.
- Elo hair removal, thanks to a combination of different waves, can save you from a wide variety of hairs: thick and thin, dark and light, red and gray, hard and cannon. In addition, this method can be used for different skin types: both light and dark and tanned. If we talk about other methods, then they have limitations on skin color.
- When carrying out the Elos epilation you do not need to grow your hair to a certain length. On the contrary, you have to shave off the hair on the treated area of the skin.
- Unlike laser hair removal, Elos minimizes all side effects.
- The very procedure of Elos epilation is carried out quite quickly. With the help of special attachments one flash covers a large area of the skin, which, in turn, reduces the time of sessions.
- Convenience of the procedure is another advantage. The device acts on the skin without contact, while you are conveniently located in the chair with protective goggles. The non-contact method saves you from the problem of ingrown hairs.
- This procedure can be carried out at any time of the year, which is impossible with other methods of hair removal.
- When the generated energy is applied to the skin during the session, the skin rejuvenation process is started. You may notice that small wrinkles, pigmented spots, disappeared, and the skin itself became smoother and silky.
- The main advantage of Elos epilation - the hairs after several sessions are permanently deleted.
Disadvantages of Elos Epilation
- It is impossible to carry out hair removal at home, as it is carried out only with the use of special equipment by a qualified cosmetologist.
- The disadvantage of the procedure is the high cost of the session. This is due to the fact that to date, Elos hair removal is the most effective and expensive way to remove unwanted hair.
- The very procedure of Elos epilation is quite painful, so it is important to use a special nozzle and a cooling gel.
- Different parts of the skin require different duration of exposure to the Elos epilation device. For example, Elos epilation of the shin takes 40 minutes, while Elos epilation of the upper lip is only 15 minutes. Therefore it is important to contact a qualified specialist who knows how to handle this device.
- Skin after one procedure should be restored about a month, so it is not recommended to repeatedly do several sessions per month. Your skin can become flabby and dry.
- The need for a large number of sessions to achieve the final result - complete hair removal for good. To remove hair on the shin, it may take 8 procedures, while on the chin it is about 10.
- Less effectiveness from elo hair removal on tanned and dark skin, which is due to the distribution of the heat ray, not only along the length of the hair, but also over the dark skin.
Indications for carrying out the Elos epilation
- Elos hair removal is primarily shown to all people who wish to permanently get rid of unwanted vegetation throughout the body and have a smooth and non-scratchy skin.
- The procedure is indicated for people who suffer from constantly growing facial hair. Elos hair removal in this case can be carried out the area above the upper lip, chin, whiskers zone.
- Elos hair removal can be performed with constantly growing hair in various parts of the body: Eloise hair removal bikini, deep bikini, underarms, legs, hips and buttocks, back and chest, hands.
- This procedure is indicated for the problem of ingrown hair, which is especially noticeable in summer with bare legs.
- Elos hair removal is recommended for people who have light, discolored and fuzzy hairs in certain areas. They can not cope with other methods of hair removal, so Elos is the only way out.
- This procedure is indicated for men with excessive growth of hair on the back and chest.
- Elo hair removal can help men with bluebeard syndrome, when the hair roots shine through the skin.
- Men can also take advantage of the Elos epilation with increased sensitivity of the skin, when after each shave there is a strong irritation. This procedure will significantly reduce the amount of shaving.
Elos epilation - contraindications
This procedure has a significant number of contraindications, which must be taken into account when deciding to hold yourself elos hair removal. Failure to comply with them can cause a variety of problems with the skin.
- This procedure is contraindicated in women during pregnancy and lactation, as this time they have a harmonious background. A second situation is observed when taking contraceptives and hormonal preparations.
- Endocrine gland diseases.
- Severe diseases of any internal organs.
- The presence of cancer is also a contraindication to the procedure.
- Diabetes mellitus.
- Lupus, epilepsy. In this case, the light exposure to the device can aggravate the course of the disease.
- HIV and AIDS.
- During use of immunosuppressants and anticoagulants.
- Skin infections, which also include herpes.
- Contraindication is the presence of keloid scars at the site where it is planned to carry out elos hair removal.
- Elos hair removal is contraindicated in case you performed a deep face peeling. This, of course, if you want to do the procedure directly on the face.
- Hypersensitivity to light, an allergy to light.
- Presence of metal implants.
- In case of excessive hair embolism or hirsutism, Elos hair removal is also contraindicated.
- Elos hair removal can not be performed simultaneously with other methods of hair removal on the skin.
It is worth noting that it is best to consult your therapist or dermatocosmetologist before visiting the salon. In the absence of any contraindications and restrictions, you can safely go for elos hair removal.
Preparing before carrying out the Elos epilation
After seeing the photo of the hair removal epilation on the Internet, I immediately want to run to the clinic and save myself from bored hair all over the body. However, this procedure has its own preparatory stage, which should be strictly observed in order to achieve the most positive result.
- A month before the hair removal, it is important not to use depilatory cream for hair removal. Also, one month and a half can not remove hair with the help of epilators and wax strips, which remove them with the root.
- For 3-4 days the site, which will be subjected to Elos epilation, you need to shave the machine, as the optimal length of epilated hair is 1.5-3 mm.
- Two weeks before the procedure, Elos epilation can not go to the solarium and sunbathe in the open sun. It is better to completely exclude the presence under direct rays.
- Do not expose your skin to any effects for a couple of days before hair removal: cooling, heating, steaming.
- If you performed a deep face peeling, you need to wait for the full restoration of the skin.
- On the day of the Elos epilation do not put on the epilated patch any cosmetics.
- Before the procedure passes consultation with a cosmetologist. Which determines whether you can do elos hair removal. Defines a specific procedure program, mode, and sets certain settings on the machine. Also at this stage, the expert decides how many sessions you will need for complete hair removal.
Elos epilation technology
Elos epilation procedure is carried out very quickly and will not cause you any discomfort.
- Immediately after coming to the salon for the Elos epilation procedure, the master will offer you a disposable shaving machine if you suddenly forget to do it at home for some reason.
- If you are doing an Elos epilation of a deep bikini, bikini or armpit zones, you will necessarily grease these areas with a special analgesic gel. This is necessary for the reason that these sites are more tender and delicate, so the pain is stronger here. In addition, this gel begins to act only after 40 minutes, which you need to wait before the epilation.
- Next, the master must wear you and his goggles.
- You are seated in a comfortable chair, where you can be in any position( reclining, lying, half-sitting), it all depends on the treated area.
- The master sets the optimal for you mode of action on the apparatus and applies a cooling gel conductor to the skin site. This gel will protect your skin during the procedure from high temperature and help the heat ray to act point-wise on the hairs.
- Elos epilation of different sites takes a different time, which can be from 15 minutes to 40 minutes. For example, the epilation of the skin area above the upper lip takes only 15 minutes, while the elos epilation of the shin reaches 40 minutes.
- Immediately after starting the procedure, you can feel a slight tingling on the skin, but there should not be any acute pain.
- Master with a special attachment will gradually move across the entire area of the skin on which you want to remove hair.
- After finishing the hair removal treatment for the treated area of the skin, the cosmetologist applies a special softening spray or cream.
Effect and consequences of Elos epilation
Immediately after the first session, about a week, the first hairs appear on the treated area of the skin, which immediately disappear. This is due to the fact that their bulbs were destroyed. Appear and hairs that were in a dormant state and to them it is necessary to conduct several more sessions of elo hair removal. After carrying out a full course of hair removal on the treated skin area, hairs will never appear, and the skin itself will be smooth and silky.
Negative consequences of Elos epilation can be associated with several factors:
- First of all possible side effects during the procedure by an unqualified master who incorrectly chose the mode of exposure.
- Irritation and rash may occur with increased sensitivity to bright light.
- Burns may occur, which is caused by insufficient amount of cooling gel.
- Immediately after the procedure, the Elos of the epilation can have a slight reddening and swelling of the treated area of the skin. This effect occurs within 2-4 hours, less often - within 2 days.
- In rare cases, after elos hair removal in women can quickly grow back hair. This can be caused by the harmonic failure, the reception of the harmanal preparations or the professionalism of the master.
Recommendations for the care of the skin after the Elos epilation
Elos hair removal is an apparatus cosmetology procedure, after which it is necessary to observe certain rules of care for the treated skin area.
- It is not recommended to stay out in the open sun for two weeks. You can cover the treated skin with clothing or use sunscreen.
- Within 3-4 days after the procedure, it is recommended to apply a special cream of the panthenol type on the skin where the hair was removed. This will soften the skin and prevent it from drying out.
- It is also not recommended to take a hot shower or bath, visit a sauna or massage for 3-4 days after the Elos epilation. You can only take a cool shower.
- Set aside for a while the activity of active sports, fitness.
- Between hair removal procedures, it is not allowed to pull out the emerging hairs or use depilatory cream to remove them. You can shave the hairs with a machine tool.
- For a week it is not recommended to apply cosmetics on the treated skin areas with alcohol or scrubs.
The number of hair removal sessions and their cost
Elos hair removal can not guarantee you the removal of all the hair on the right site for you in just one session. To achieve the effect of complete hair removal, you need to visit the salon several times. The number of sessions is determined by the cosmetologist depending on the site of exposure, such as skin, hair. Between sessions must be at least 1 month.
- Armpit area - 3-4 procedures.
- Bikini zone and deep bikini - 6-8 procedures.
- The drumstick and thighs - 8-10 procedures.
- The area above the upper lip - 8-10 procedures.
- Chin - 7-9 procedures and so on.
The cost of the hair removal procedure is also determined individually. To begin with, you visit a beauty salon to consult a beautician who will appreciate your skin, the condition of your hair and develop an individual mode of exposure. Also it is worth considering that the male hair is thicker, so for men this procedure will cost more. The procedure for removing dark hair will be cheaper, as light hair will require more sessions. The cost is formed depending on the equipment used, preparations, the level of professionalism of the master. All this must be taken into account when choosing a salon for elos hair removal.
Approximate prices of hair removal in salons in Moscow
Elos hair removal - reviews of
On the Internet you can find and read a large number of reviews of real clients of salons that managed to try on yourself elos hair removal. They share not only their impressions, but also the photo of the elo epilation before and after.
- Elena. A year ago, Elos tried epilation of the shank and armpit zone. The first time was very scary to go, but after talking with the master relaxed and did not even notice how the session ended. And after a year I can not enjoy the complete absence of any hair. Now I am setting myself up for epilation of a bikini, but for the time being somehow scary.
- Svetlana. I finally dared to do Elos hair removal bikini zone - tired of just endlessly shave there hair, especially in the beach season. I needed 8 procedures, for which I had to pay a fairly round sum, but it's worth it. Now in this place the skin is smooth and without a single hair. I advise everyone, you will not regret.
- Igor. C always complexed about the dense vegetation between the eyes. With the usual methods of removal, you had to periodically tie or shave. Decided on Elos hair removal, which I do not regret. The method is simply gorgeous, the hair really stops growing.
Elos hair removal is a modern, effective and absolutely safe way to remove unwanted hair. With its help, you will forget for a long time about the machines and depilatory cream, ingrown hairs and irritation.