How to remove nasolabial folds
- Jun 28, 2018
Mimic wrinkles can appear in people at different ages. Their occurrence is due to various factors - including anatomical features, lifestyle, habit of grimacing, genetic predisposition. Two grooves from the wings of the nose to the corners of the mouth( nasolabial folds) are not instantaneous, so we have the opportunity to delay the emergence of emerging wrinkles with the help of a set of measures taken for a long time.
- reasons for the appearance of nasolabial folds
- How to remove the nasolabial folds: exercise
- How to remove the nasolabial folds massage
- How to remove the nasolabial folds:
- correction How to remove the nasolabial folds: Contour
- How to removeNasolabial folds: injections of botulotoxins
- How to remove nasolabial folds: video
Reasons for the appearance of nasolabial folds
BasicallyTh cause, causing the appearance of nasolabial folds, emotional people have an active facial expression - including the habit of smiling. In addition, over time - not necessaril
- incorrect bite;
- the habit of sleeping on your stomach with your face in the pillow;
- swelling that provokes stretching of the skin in the area of the nasolabial triangle and sagging of the contours of the face - including due to heavy drinking at night;
- sharp weight loss more than 5 kg.
With age, nasolabial folds to some extent manifest themselves in all, in our power to delay this process and make them less deep.
How to remove nasolabial folds: exercises
You can try to remove nasolabial folds, strengthening the muscles of the upper cheeks to create a volume in the cheekbones. With the help of a tightened up skin, creases of nasolabial folds are smoothed out. To do this, you need to do a set of special exercises for the face( in front of the mirror, to keep track of facial expressions and avoid the appearance of additional folds).Experts advise to prepare before doing such gymnastics - wash your hands and cleanse your face of makeup, and then sit or stand up straight with your back straight. If you periodically take photographs of the face in the profile and full face, then on them you will be able to monitor the effectiveness of the lessons. There are contraindications to such corrective gymnastics - these are inflammatory diseases of the facial skin, couperose, inflammation of the facial and trigeminal nerve, ENT diseases and general poor health.
To remove nasolabial folds, the following exercises are effective:
- Place your index fingers in the corners of your lips and start gently stretching your lips. This exercise is repeated 40 times.
- Fold your lips in a tube and stretch them in front of you as far as possible( "uu" drawl).Open your mouth, as if pronouncing the letter "o".Repeat 10-20 times.
- After collecting more air, inflate your cheeks, roll the air between your cheeks.
- Inhale air through the nose, exhale it through the mouth, while the lips pull forward. The mouth should be relaxed as much as possible.
- Cheek muscles gently grab your fingers and fix with pinches, slowly stretch the smile. Hold this position for a few seconds. Execute several times.
- Fold your lips behind your teeth and insert a spoon into your mouth, then try to lift it slowly. In the upper position, smile cheeks and fix the spoon for a few seconds, then smoothly lower it. Do two approaches 10 times.
- Put your hands on your cheeks so that the little fingers are on the nasolabial folds. Gently press gently with jogging upwards. Do the exercise for a minute.
Often deepening of nasolabial folds provokes a habit of pressing lips. To remove nasolabial folds, try to remember that the mouth and cheeks should be kept relaxed.
How to remove nasolabial folds: massage
To remove nasolabial folds in a gentle manner, try a spot massage - it should be done with the fingertips and the palm of the hand. Choose for self-massage morning and evening hours.
To remove nasolabial folds:
- massage the index and middle fingers of the area from the middle of the lower lip to the sides of the lips and upwards;
- massage the area from the lips to the bridge of the nose;
- smooth out the area from the bridge of the nose to the cheekbones;
- massage the skin from the bridge of the nose to the temples.
This massage improves blood circulation and muscle tone, resulting in increased skin elasticity and nasolabial folds become less noticeable.
How to remove nasolabial folds: correction
Modern methods of aesthetic medicine allow you to quickly and easily remove nasolabial folds and restore the oval face. In most cases, surgery will not be necessary.
With injections that stimulate tissue repair and increase skin elasticity, you can effectively get rid of the shortcomings that expensive creams, massage and gymnastics can not cope with. Such injections can restore the "floated" oval and refresh the face. Reviews of how to remove nasolabial folds, indicate the long-term popularity of such salon procedures. As a rule, contour plasty is done not earlier than 25 years.
How to remove nasolabial folds: contour plastic
To remove nasolabial folds, the doctor inserts special preparations( fillers) with a thin needle into the middle layers of the epidermis, due to this, the formed nasolabial folds become aligned. Such substances - permanent biogels( for example, polyacrylomide gel) are in tissues and do not leave the body for a long time. The disadvantages of these drugs include the possible occurrence of allergic reactions, granulomas, fibrosis with irregularities and tuberosity - due to the rejection of foreign drugs.
Avoiding such complications allows the use of contour plastics with hyaluronic acid-based products - they can remove nasolabial folds for about 6 months. From the chemical point of view, hyaluronic acid( gilaluronate) is a complex polysaccharide. This substance in its composition is a natural component of the skin, it is part of the connective, epithelial and nerve tissue. Earlier, gialururonate was extracted for medical purposes from raw materials of animal origin, for example, from cock's scallops. At present, biotechnically produced substance is used for injections, due to which the probability of allergic reactions is reduced to zero. In order to regain its beauty, it is enough to visit the beauty salon, where you can remove nasolabial folds with hyaluronic acid.
Hyaluronic acid preparations( Restylane, Teosial, Yuviderm) begin to act immediately after the introduction, after a few days the maximum effect is manifested - the skin is smoothed, wrinkles disappear. Of the disadvantages, it should be noted not too long-lasting effect of such a procedure - correction may be needed after six months.
To remove nasolabial folds, the substance hydroxyapatite calcium is also used successfully - its analog is contained in human bone tissue, this substance is harmless to the body. Drugs based on hydroxyapatite( for example, Radiess) are injected into the area of the nasolabial fold and align it, the corrective effect persists for a year. Such drugs work as follows: they encourage the body to produce collagen for elasticity of tissues and beautiful skin.
After correction procedures, it is necessary to introduce some lifestyle restrictions for two weeks - you can not visit a sauna, a bath and a solarium, you should refuse a massage.
How to remove nasolabial folds: injections of botulinum toxins
Another proven way to remove nasolabial folds is injections of botulinum toxin. The neurotoxin contained in the preparation effectively blocks the transmission of nerve impulses to muscle fibers. There is a relaxation, and wrinkles and folds, which are due to muscle tension, are smoothed. Botox action can last from several months to a year, the drug is gradually eliminated from the body naturally. At the same time there is a risk of complications and side effects in the form of an asymmetrical smile, distortion of the proportions of the face, so you need to carefully weigh the decision on the use of such drugs.
To remove the nasolabial folds, as an alternative to the above method is used the following procedures:
- fat injection, lipofilling - filling the problematic areas of the patient's own fat cells, the risk of rejection and the occurrence of allergic reactions is close to zero. To remove the nasolabial folds, doing a procedure under general anesthesia or under local anesthesia, bruises go with the person about a week. Usually surgeons promise a lasting effect from this procedure. Lipolyfting allows achieving youthful fullness and elasticity of the face, nasolabial folds will become less pronounced;
- stranded lifting - by injection under the skin support and binder yarns adjusted sagging facial tissue, simulated form of the cheeks and cheekbones to remove the nasolabial folds. At the same time the skin is smoothed and the creases become less pronounced.
The result of such procedures depends on the skill of the surgeon, as well as there are contraindications - Estheticians not recommended for the correction of nasolabial folds during pregnancy and lactation, the presence of herpes, acute and serious diseases, as well as bleeding disorders.
How much it costs to remove nasolabial folds - depends primarily on the experience of specialists and the level of complexity of the procedure.
Combining gentle care for their appearance, the gym and salon treatments - can prolong youth and beauty face for years to come.