- Jun 28, 2018
Chocolate wrap is a popular body care procedure. Cocoa beans, contained in the chocolate, contain natural nutrients that are actively used in cosmetology to get rid of cellulite, giving the skin elasticity, freshness and beauty. Such care will bring double benefit - the deep and rich aroma of chocolate relieves stress, tones and gives a feeling of comfort and harmony. The smell and texture of skin care products with chocolate will turn the wrapping procedure into a relaxing session, giving a charge of vivacity and good mood.
- The useful application of chocolate body wraps
- How to make chocolate wrapping
- Chocolate wrapping stages
- Chocolate wrap: recipes
- Contraindications to the procedure chocolate wrapping
- Chocolate wrap - photo
- Chocolate wrap- video
How useful is the application of chocolate wraps
The principle of the procedure isIn the application of cocoa mass to the areas of problem zones with subsequent wrapping them in a film, as a result of which the effect of h
The chocolate wrapping procedure has the following useful effects:
- eliminates dryness, removes irritation, moisturizes and stimulates metabolic processes;
- cleans the skin of rashes, reduces hyperpigmentation;
- effectively cares for aging skin, refreshes and rejuvenates it;
- has a lymphatic drainage effect - it helps to remove excess fluid and toxins from the body, eliminates edema, improves microcirculation and effectively tones up;
- eliminates the appearance of cellulite - the skin becomes more elastic, its relief improves, edemas disappear;
- gives the skin a smooth tone and velvety;
- soothes, relieves stress, restores balance and improves mood;
- gives the body an easy seductive aroma of chocolate.
Due to the pronounced lymphatic drainage effect and the reduction of the manifestations of cellulite, the chocolate wrap is effective for weight loss - skin tone increases, the contours of the hips and abdomen are tightened, after several sessions it will be possible to notice the disappearance of several centimeters in problem areas.
How to make a chocolate wrap
Chocolate-based products are actively used in cosmetology for skin care of the body. Chocolate wrap in the salon is a rather popular procedure, pleasant and useful. If you want to try to do it yourself and at the same time save, it is quite realistic and easy to make chocolate wraps at home. The necessary ingredients can be purchased in any supermarket. In this case, you will be assured of the naturalness of all components of the self-prepared formula, besides, the preparations will cost considerably less compared to the price of chocolate wraps in the salon. To help the home spa procedure to relax as much as possible, try to allocate a little time for it when no one disturbs you, and also make some preparations.
Preparation for the chocolate wrapping
For home chocolate wraps, you may need:
- wide gauze bandages - they are sold in the pharmacy;
- stretch film for wraps( you can use ordinary food);
- non-metallic container for the preparation of chocolate composition;
- food brush or brush for hair coloring;
- scrub for skin cleansing;
- cocoa powder or natural black chocolate;
- essential oils;
- cream with the effect of lifting;
- about one hour of free time for one session.
Before carrying out the procedure of the chocolate wrap spa, it is necessary to prepare the body for active absorption of the wrapping components. Take a warm bath, treat the skin with a scrub, appropriate to the type of your skin. You can use a mixture of natural ground coffee and sour cream.
Chocolate wrapping stages
Procedure for wrapping chocolate following:
- On the whole body or layer is applied to problem areas chocolate or chocolate mixture of a few millimeters( this was done most conveniently by using a brush food).
- For greater benefit of chocolate wrapping, wrap the body with a film. It enhances the penetration of the active components of the nutrient composition, and also maintains the desired temperature of the mixture and prolongs the thermal effect. Tightly tighten the film is not worth it.
- Then dress pajamas or lie down and lodge a sheet, which can stain, and on top for insulation blanket. The light effect of the sauna will help the pores to open up - at this time the skin effectively removes toxins, rejuvenates, acquires smoothness and elasticity.
- After the required time( depending on the recipe, usually within 30 minutes - hours) wraps the film is easily removed, chocolate mass is washed with water under a shower comfortable temperature.
Even the first procedure will wrap noticeable toning effect, the skin becomes soft and velvety, and chocolate flavor will be felt for her in a few hours.
Usually, a course of 10 - 15 sessions of chocolate wraps( several procedures per week), after finishing the course to fix the effect - with a frequency of once a week.
Chocolate wrap: recipes
There are different recipes for the use of cocoa beans and chocolate eponymous wraps. Unites them one - it is strongly recommended to use pure cocoa powder, or natural black chocolate without additives. Milk, and even more so, white chocolate for wrapping is not suitable, because they contain insufficient amounts of cocoa.
wrapping chocolate recipes for increasing skin elasticity and getting rid of cellulite:
- Classic chocolate wrap.150 g of cocoa powder pour two cups of hot boiled water, mix thoroughly until a homogeneous mass is obtained. When the mixture cools down to about 40 degrees, it is applied to the problem areas in a uniform layer of several millimeters. The skin processed by the composition is wrapped with a food film and insulated. After 40 minutes, the chocolate mass can be washed off in the shower. This procedure should be repeated every other day.
- Bitter chocolate. A bar of chocolate( 100 g, with a cocoa content of not less than 50%) melt in a water bath, add a half tablespoon olive oil, plus a few drops of essential oil of cellulite choices( suitable citrus oil, and rose hips oil, cedar, cypress, Patchouli, geranium and sage).A warm mixture is applied to the areas with cellulite, after which it is necessary to wrap the food film and take cover. Leave the mixture to work for 30 minutes, then rinse( you can use a contrast shower).
- Chocolate milk wrap. Warm up 400 ml of milk without bringing it to the boil. Pour 200 g of cocoa powder with hot milk, stir and leave to cool slightly. The resulting mixture is distributed in problem areas, the treated areas are wrapped and insulated. The time of the wrapping effect is 40 minutes.
- Ginger-chocolate wrap. Prepare a mixture of 150 g of cocoa and 100 g of grated ginger, pour it with hot milk( 0.5 liters).The resulting gruel should be left to infuse for 20 minutes, then soak the mixture with a wide bandage and do not tighten it consistently( from the ankles to the upper abdomen).From above wrap the body with film and wrapped in a blanket. After 30-40 minutes, the chocolate-ginger mass is washed off in the shower.
- Chocolate and seaweed.150 g of algae Spirulina( sold in pharmacies) to soak for several hours in cold water, and then crushed using a blender or grinder - and add 150 g of cocoa powder. Stir until smooth. The resulting nutrient composition soak the bandages and wrap them, and then with polyethylene film the problem areas of the body. Then you can rest for 30-40 minutes, after which you need to rinse under warm running water. Chocolate wrap with cinnamon. Two bars of dark chocolate broken into slices and melt in a water bath, add a teaspoon of ground cinnamon( or 3-4 drops of essential oil of cinnamon and a tablespoon of olive oil).The resulting composition should be applied to the body by massaging the problem areas. Turn the skin into a food film, wrap a sheet and wrap it in a blanket. After an hour, wash off the applied mass with warm water.
There are many positive reviews about chocolate wraps. Using them at home( in the form of self-prepared formulations, as well as ready-made cream-masks for chocolate wraps) will help get rid of cellulite, tighten the contours of the thighs and abdomen, but also give the skin softness and elasticity.
Contraindications to the procedure chocolate wrappings
For the procedure chocolate wrappings are contraindications:
- allergic to cocoa beans;
- dermatological diseases in the acute stage;
- skin damage;
- period of pregnancy and critical days;
- diseases of the cardiovascular and endocrine system;
- poor health, infectious diseases;
- thrombophlebitis and varicose veins.
Chocolate wrap - photo