Over time, the vehicle ceases to host the host for various reasons. The family has increased and there is not enough room in the lounge, a summer house has been bought and a car with a spacious luggage compartment is required. The question arises how to properly sell a car.
Each owner wants to sell expensive cars at a small time. As practice shows, the compatibility of these terms is good luck. Most often the owner asks a lot for the goods and waits for the buyer to no avail or gives the car for pennies almost the day after the announcement was made.
Let's consider step-by-step ways of quickly selling a used vehicle and pay attention to the pitfalls.
- Market and redemption of .Sale of a car in the car market at a discounted price. You can use the services of resellers. They buy cars at a price, on average, by 15% from the market.
- Trade-in .The system helps to quickly sell a used car and leave the car dealership while driving a new vehicle. In some salons the old car is made ou
- Self-selling .Brings more money, but is accompanied by large time costs and spent nerves.
- The purchase of a car in a specialized company .There are many similar companies and the search for a company with suitable conditions takes time. I advise you to give preference to the auto show, which raises revenue by increasing sales, rather than buying cheap to weld.
The main thing is to sell the car not quickly, but correctly and maximally profitable. Solve this problem by a person with experience in this area. Agree, the person who faces sales of cars, will present the goods to the potential buyer from the best side, and the newcomer will be hard to cope with.
My friend is engaged in sales of used cars. During the conversation over a cup of coffee, he shared his advice. Steadily adhering to the recommendations, you correctly, quickly and profitably sell the old vehicle.
- Publish an ad on topic forums, websites and in print media. Advanced buyers are looking for an "iron horse" on the Internet, but some, in the old fashion, use newspapers and magazines.
- Remember, success depends on the adequate price of the car. Look at the websites of the cost of the machines, which by technical characteristics and condition correspond to yours. Focus on the average price.
- During a conversation with a potential buyer, use positive statements about the car and do not withhold anything. If the customer finds a repainted item, tell the truth.
- When a person sees a clean and beautiful car, it seems that she drives well. Therefore, before sending to the car market, look at the sink. There the car will be put in order. It does not hurt and dry cleaning, because even the smell in the cabin plays an important role.
- It is not recommended to bargain over the phone. Bargaining is appropriate only when viewed. Meet the buyer in a convenient and safe place.
- If the prospective buyer wishes to diagnose the vehicle, use the services of an authorized service center.
- During the auction you say that you are selling a used car, so the signs of exploitation are appropriate. Mention that a used vehicle has shortcomings, and the price at which you sell is justified. To rekindle the buyer's interest, lower the price slightly.
- When making a sale, sign the contract and transfer the keys after receiving the money on hand.
- "Well-wishers" suffice. To the end of the transaction, calls on the ad did not cause discomfort, acquire a temporary phone number in advance.
Below I will present a collection of tips for pre-sale preparation of the car. At the beginning of the article, I noted the importance of this process and looked at it superficially, but this is not enough for a complete vision of the picture.
How to prepare a car for sale
The reasons why the owner sells four-wheeled property are different. But successfully make a deal and save a decent amount of time without the correct preparation of the car for sale will not work.
Using a competent approach, help out for a used car more money than previously thought. And this is against the background of the fact that you will be able to make a discount during the bidding process in order to interest the buyer. Everyone wants to buy a good car, and the car at the time of sale should look like that.
- First of all, carefully inspect the object of sale. Running the salon, dirt and dust will not help matters. Do everything to make a car impressed the buyer.
- If there is a layer of dust on the panel, there is a thick layer of dirt on the rugs, and license plates adorn the spots from last year's snow, neither technical characteristics nor acceptable cost will save. Before selling, clean in the cabin using automotive chemistry and polishing or order pre-sale preparation at the sink.
- The car should be characterized by an impersonal appearance and nothing should remind the new owner of the previous owner. Remove from the salon icons, toys, stickers and other things that used to decorate.
- Pay attention to the body as well. Defects on the surface immediately struck the buyer's eyes. It is a question of chips and scratches, which cover the car during operation. This is facilitated by the impact of the environment, and mechanical washing, and other factors. How to remove scratches, we said before.
- Wash the car and polish using tools that do not contain abrasives. The best option is a protective polish. With its help, a used vehicle will give a well-groomed look and disguise defects. Remember, the product is not suitable for use in cold weather. In winter, apply in a warm garage.
- The body is the face of the car, you can not argue with that. If the surface is seriously damaged, polishing is not enough. With the help of professional processing, you can solve the problem. As part of the procedure, polish and coat the car with wax. This approach will make the appearance well-groomed and disguise minor color inconsistencies.
- Preparing the machine for sale, do not overdo it. If the car shines excessively, this will alert the buyer.
- A properly prepared vehicle for sale should have a smoothly operating powerplant. Change candles, fill in quality fuel, pay attention to the wiring. If engine operation is accompanied by extraneous sounds, replace the gasket before selling. A loud sound will scare the client away.
- Make sure that the small items are functioning. We are talking about light bulbs, wipers, heater. If there is a problem with the electrical equipment, contact the service center. Make sure that the parts and components are securely fastened. Spook potential buyer may even trivial. What to say about squeaks and crickets, published by poorly fixed elements.
- Safe operation of the car largely depends on the condition of the brake pads and all sorts of filters. The cost of consumables is small and will not strike a budget.
Following the instructions, you can easily pre-sale. It remains to tell the client about the advantages and drawbacks, in order to increase the level of trust.
Pre-sale preparation of the car will help to conclude a profitable transaction and protect against claims. The funds invested at this stage are justified and competent investments.
Why not sell a car by proxy?
Now I will tell you why it is not necessary to "sell" the vehicle by proxy. This practice is common among compatriots, but I do not recommend doing so. I knowingly wrote the word "sell" in quotes, because with this approach, no legal sale is involved. The car remains framed by the previous owner.
Not every car owner understands the consequences of this legal subtlety. It's funny that the scheme became popular due to simplicity and additional benefits. Do not stand in line at the traffic police and pay the tax. This technique is used by people who change cars like gloves.
In fact, the scheme provides for a postponement of formal procedures, which are provided for by formalizing the contract. Over time, they have to commit, spending more time, energy and money. I'll consider what will happen after the sale of the machine by proxy.
By selling the car by proxy, you will remain the owner. You will have to pay the transportation tax, and the corresponding receipts will be sent to your address.
If you refuse to pay, the tax inspectorate will demand reimbursement of the debt in court. In addition to tax, you will have to pay a fine and a fine. Since the car is designed for you, the court will satisfy the requirement of the tax authority, and prove that the vehicle is sold by proxy is useless. The bottom line is financial costs.
Do not forget that after the sale of the car to the tax inspection, a declaration is provided. Since the car is sold unofficially, you will not receive a paper in which the date and amount of the transaction are written.
If you sell the car gets into an accident or with the help of third-party person commit a crime, law enforcement agencies have come to visit you. Imagine what consequences this will turn out. What to say about the health, which will take place because of the burnt nerve cells.
How best to sell a car?
- himself through Avito / avto.ru
- himself familiar
- Throw outbid
- rent in trade-in
- rent in Lombard
- Generally not sell
View Poll Results
Fold thoughts of informal sale benefits, prepare the car and look for a buyer. Later select the machine that meets the new requirements. Good luck!
- How to paint the car in the garage - the instruction and video
- How to remove scratches: onthe body of the machine in the cabin, on the windshield
- How to drive a car with manual transmission and automatic transmission - step by step instructions
- What kind of car to buy for 500 000 rubles
- What kind of car to buy a novice driver