How to give up the sweet and flour to lose weight. How to give up the sweet forever - psychology methods
- Mar 27, 2018
Did you know that even the most inveterate sweet tooth needs no more than 20 grams of sugar a day that their body can take without harming one's health? Let's shift this figure to real products - it turns out just one candy or a cup of tea with two tablespoons of sugar! If you are sweet, then most likely, do not limit yourself to such a sweet amount. Is it worth talking about the harm that you put yourself, sending the next cake in your mouth? Let's talk about how to give up the sweet quickly and painlessly.
- How to abandon the sweet and flour. Why you want to eat sweet and floury
- How to give up sweet and flour. The consequences of excessive consumption of sweets
- How much sweet and flour can you eat
- How to give up sweet and flour: simple and complex carbohydrates
- How to give up sweet: we are looking for pitfalls
- How to abandon sweet and flour: the secrets of psychology
- How to lose weight, Abandoning the sweet and flour: the psychological tricks
- What happens after giving up th
Food dependence is a special term in psychology, meaning raA device in which a person does not eat to satisfy a natural sense of hunger, but in order to obtain pleasant emotions or suppress feelings of anxiety, loneliness, disappointment. Sweets and pastries become the object of lust, and we turn into voluntary hostages of sweets, chocolates, cakes and sweet pies.
However, many of us sooner or later come to the idea of the need for proper nutrition, and at this stage of work on ourselves, the question becomes especially topical: can I give up the sweet forever? To understand this situation, let us turn to the origins of the problem.
How to abandon the sweet and floury. Why you want to eat sweet and floury
Scientists call several reasons for the unrestrained desire for sweets:
- Deficiency of chromium, phosphorus and tryptophan. These substances are directly involved in the processing of glucose. Their lack of an organism tries to make up for by taking in sugar from outside.
- High intellectual activity. To feed the brain and maintain its functionality, the body spends about 20% of energy reserves, which are replenished thanks to glucose, which enters the blood from food. With excessive mental activity and a lack of essential trace elements, the body literally requires sweets from us.
- Recovery after concussion, attack of hypotension or with osteochondrosis. All these conditions are the cause of slowed blood circulation, against which the body desperately needs glucose.
- Living under stress, depressed state. Chocolate, ice cream or a sweet bun can brighten up the gray routine and literally drive away a bad mood. This is due to increased levels of serotonin in the blood. The hormone is responsible for the good disposition of the spirit.
- Disturbance or temporary changes in metabolism. Many women know an irresistible desire to eat something tasty on the eve of and during menstruation.
As you can see, you do not always want a sweet one "just like that": there are a number of physical problems that the body tries to solve with additional portions of glucose.
How to abandon the sweet and flour. Consequences of excessive consumption of sweets
The main reason for the high demand for potentially harmful products is the fact that sweets and biscuits contain carbohydrates. Thanks to these substances, the human body replenishes its energy reserves. As a result of combustion of 1 g of carbohydrates, 4 kcal of energy is released. This is valuable information for those who are tormented by the question of how to give up the sweet forever: it is impossible to completely deprive yourself of sweet and flour, otherwise a person will simply die.
However, the rule of the golden mean has not been canceled: large amounts of sweets are as harmful to the body as their complete absence. Especially many claims from nutritionists to the so-called fast, or simple carbohydrates, which in the body are split in a matter of minutes. When sweets are eaten too much, one part is spent for energy, the second - is stockpiled as a fuel for the work of muscles, and the third - is stored as fatty deposits.
The high content of simple carbohydrates in the body can result in serious complications for human health. Here are typical results of "candy" dependence:
- severe during pregnancy;
- diabetes mellitus;
- skin diseases;
- tooth decay;
- malfunction of the immune system;
- cardiovascular diseases;
- oncological diseases of the digestive and intestinal organs;
- reduced life expectancy.
How sweet and starchy foods can be eaten
Can you lose weight by giving up sweets? Certainly! If you are overweight and unsuccessfully struggling with it, you need to reconsider your attitude to sugar-containing foods in the first place.
Eating carbohydrates is more than necessary and possible, very simple. You are fond of one piece of chocolate, but you do not feel the feeling of saturation, but having dealt with all the tiles, you understand that you would not have refused one more.
The permissible daily norm of carbohydrates is determined by the way of life and the degree of physical activity of a person, and varies between 300 and 500 g, which corresponds to 1200-2,000 kcal. The standard tile of milk chocolate conceals about 25.5 g of carbohydrates( about 500 kcal), and this is the third part of the daily allowance.
Afford excess can be used only if the use of the energy from simple carbohydrates on purpose - for example, hard "work" extra piece of cake, eaten at lunch, in the gym.
Cancellation sweet and starchy foods: simple and complex carbohydrates
Simple( fast) carbohydrates are always present in the composition of the sugar and the remaining sugar-containing products, ie, honey, jam, cakes, sweet "soda", whiteBread, white rice, sweet fruits and vegetables, eaten in large quantities, can leave a couple extra centimeters on your waist.
It is products consisting of fast carbohydrates that cause food dependence. Sugar in the composition of sweet and flour dainties helps the body produce endorphins, or hormones of happiness. As for the good, as you know, you get used to it quickly, so refusing yourself a habitual portion of sweet, we feel so depressed and uncomfortable. When the habit becomes addiction, the lack of sweets and baking makes us angry, nervous and frustrated with our relatives.
Exit difficult situation there - the energy potential of the body's need to feed complex carbohydrates rather than simple. Fully saturate and at the same time do not exceed the threshold of daily allow only useful complex carbohydrates. The time of their cleavage greatly exceeds the decomposition of simple carbohydrates, and if you consume them in a moderate amount, you will not be overweight. But even if there are such products in larger volumes than dieticians recommend, harm to health will be less than from fast carbohydrates. The right carbohydrates include beans, vegetables( carrots, tomatoes, all kinds of cabbage), oat, buckwheat, potatoes, bread from wheat flour, etc.
Cancellation sweet:. Looking for pitfalls
ToDepend on the sweet and flour, will have to do a lot of work. You may belong to one of those lucky people who eat sweets and chocolate in any amount, but do not get better at the same time, or fall into the category of people who each lost kilogram given with great difficulty, even under very strict diet. Judging by the responses of nutritionists, the ability to abandon the sweet and flour is determined by the individual characteristics of the body and the factors that led to the formation of food dependence.
Even more often, pathological love for sweets is the tip of the iceberg, and the rest of the block is hidden by our subconscious, that is, the dependence on delicacies is due to the causes of the psychological nature. The most common ones are:
- , which has been inculcated in childhood as an attitude to sweet as a reward and reward for work;
- a habit to eat sweet when overcoming negative emotions: fear, doubt, sadness;
- the habit of fencing off with the help of sweet from troubles in the family and at work;
- attitude to sweet, as something forbidden and unlawful, to what you want especially strongly.
Dependence on sugar-based products is based precisely on the subconscious perception of such food as a source of joy, pleasure and pleasure. Since sweets and cakes to some extent contribute to the synthesis of happiness hormones, they are actually able to improve mood, but this is a quick-passing effect. While we absorb sweets in large quantities, our problems and insecurities remain with us.
Speaking about how to give up the sweet, psychologists, do not insist that we completely exclude him from his life. Simple carbohydrates also have the right to be present in the diet, but only in limited quantities - about 5% of the total carbohydrate diet.
How to renounce sweet and flour: the secrets of psychology
In an effort to lose weight and join a healthy lifestyle, we mindlessly sit on strict diets, and the body perceives this act only as punishment. Not far off a breakdown - from craving for sweet to get off not so easy. Meanwhile, psychologists say: if the stumbling block is only a psychological problem, and health is in order, then one can cope with food dependence independently.
"What can I do - I can not give up the sweet!" - Wait to sound an alarm, perhaps you have not even started to solve this problem. Let's find out what psychologists think about this:
- Stop perceiving the sugar-containing goodies as something exceptional. Food is only a means of human existence, but not a goal. The sense of security that you are experiencing, without dismay, buying up cakes, sweets and cakes, is false. Show respect to your health - stop deceiving yourself.
- Work on the habit of thinking while eating only about what you see on your plate. Be thinking about for later problems, turn off the TV, put the phone aside. Once you learn to concentrate on what you eat, then protect yourself from overeating.
- Do research work: study the composition and features of the production of your favorite sweets. Having got to the bottom, you will understand that sugar is not a panacea for a bad mood, but a real danger to health. So you realize that you do not punish yourself( people who are dieting themselves, as a rule, very sorry), but you are doing yourself an invaluable service.
- Find yourself a motivation that will help you to reach the victorious end. For example, a girl is easier to lose weight, if in the near future in her marriage, vacation and so on. D. If you give the brain a clear signal for what you lose weight, you will cope with the intended purpose without any emotional ravings.
- Do not rush things. You can not exclude the sweet from your life quickly and completely - it will not lead to anything good. From harmful, but favorite foods are discarded gradually, daily reducing their number. You should be easier to have 7 - 10 day diet.
- Be sure to get enough sleep. To once and for all overcome dependence on sweet, you should fully rest. Otherwise, a shortage of energy and energy during the working day will again push you into the "sweet" abyss of overeating.
How to lose weight by giving up sweet and starchy foods: psychological tricks
offer you some effective tricks that will help the brain to outwit:
- When you want a sweet one especially hard, put the candy under your tongue for a few moments, and then spit it out.
- Divide one portion into parts and eat in several visits - this creates the illusion that you ate a few full portions.
- You will eat less if you put food on small plates of dark color.
- Remove all the sweet from home - as they say, out of sight. In stores, departments with sweets prudently bypass the party.
- Make the necessary changes in the diet. Remember that you can not completely deprive yourself of carbohydrates, but the emphasis should not be on simple, but complex carbohydrates and protein foods. Eat fruits, vegetables, cereals and meat. Always offer the body a useful alternative to sweets: a couple of spoons of honey, dried fruits, sweet apples, pears, nuts.
- With an irresistible desire to send a candy to your mouth, suddenly turn your attention to some pleasant occupation: lie in a warm bath, do a manicure, play with the child.
- After giving up the sweet, look for other sources of joy and inspiration. For example, they can become:
- communicating with people you like;
- walks with children and animals in the open air;
- hobby, creativity;
- reading books, watching interesting movies;
What happens after abandoning the sweet and floury
Scientists have calculated that the formation of a stable habit requires neither more nor less - 66 days. However, even if you give up the sweet one for a month, you will immediately notice positive changes. Here is what they will be expressed in:
- The dyspnea, heart cough will disappear, it will make it easier for you to breathe - the work of the cardiovascular system will gradually return to normal.
- The risk of developing atherosclerosis, stroke and diabetes will decrease at least 3 times.
- The face will become cleaner: the skin will clear of pimples and will get an even natural color. Recent research has shown that after completely giving up the sweet, aging of the skin slows down 2 times.
- Getting rid of the "candy" dependence, you will increase your brain activity and will be easier and faster to remember large amounts of information.
- If you are wondering how much you can lose weight by giving up sweet, you will be pleasantly surprised - after 3 to 5 months of proper nutrition you will not be counted from 5 to 15 kg of excess weight!