Is it possible for the nursing mother to have red and black caviar: the introduction of the product into the diet during breastfeeding
- May 23, 2018
- 1. Is it possible to eat caviar with HS?
- 2. Useful properties of roe
- 3. Negative effect of roe
- 4. Optimal time for introduction of caviar in the diet
- 5. Types of roe
- 5.1. Black caviar
- 5.2. Red caviar
- 5.3. Partial caviar
- 6. How to choose the right caviar?
- 7. Rules for storage
Caviar is a useful product, without which no festive table can be dispensed with. Nevertheless, caviar during breastfeeding may have an adverse effect on the body of the infant. It can lead to an allergic reaction, affect the taste qualities of mother's milk. Just because of this it is desirable to limit the use of this valuable product until the baby is six months old.
Is it possible to consume eggs with GW?
Can I indulge in red caviar breastfeeding mom? Specialists are cautious about this delicacy and advise to limit its use during breastfeeding, because a newborn, together with mother's milk, receives all the nutrients that its fragile body needs. The composition of breast milk is directly related to the nutrition of the woman.
During lactation, a woman must eat a variety of foods. Sometimes it is very difficult to resist the desire to eat delicious delicacy. However, it is worth remembering that the use of red caviar can adversely affect the health of the child, since in most cases it can lead to allergic manifestations.
Each mother has the right to make her choice, but despite the useful properties of the product, it is better not to risk the baby's health and not include this delicacy in the first month after delivery. After the child reaches the age of six months, you can try to start eating caviar in small portions.
Useful properties of caviar
Red caviar, like other seafood, is rich in vitamins and microelements necessary to maintain good functioning of the body. It contains:
- Vitamins A, E, D, beneficial for eyesight, bone system and improving metabolism.
- Vitamin B9, folic acid, which takes part in the formation of blood cells and their renewal. It is a source of energy and produces serotonin, a hormone of joy.
- Iodine required for normal thyroid function and metabolic processes. In 15 grams of red caviar contains a daily dose.
- Phosphorus, which promotes bone strengthening and glucose uptake.
- Iron, which increases the level of hemoglobin and the protective function of the body.
- Potassium, which is responsible for water-salt balance and supports the cardiovascular system.
The benefits of using this product is as follows:
- reduces blood cholesterol;
- improves blood circulation;
- tissue repair is faster;
- the body is cleaned of harmful substances.
Negative influence of caviar
This product can bring not only good, but also harm. Especially cautiously it is necessary to concern to the use of red caviar to feeding mum. The negative impact of the product on the baby is as follows:
- There is a high risk of allergic reactions. There may be rashes all over the body, pain in the tummy, a little woman can restlessly behave. It is for this reason that during the period of breastfeeding it is better to exclude this seafood from the diet.
- Even a small amount of eaten product can lead to a change in the taste qualities of breast milk. This is due to the high salt content of the product, which may cause the child not to like the salty taste of milk, or it will completely give up the breast.
It's not right to think that if a baby is an artificial person, then the mother can without limits eat seafood. Do not include red caviar in the diet if the woman has ischemia, swelling or kidney failure.
The optimal time for introducing eggs in the diet
As the baby grows up, the baby will be less at risk of allergic reactions to the products used by the mother. On the advice of specialists, the best time to introduce calf in the diet of a nursing mother is half a year after delivery. And it is desirable to give preference to black caviar, because it is rich in a lot of useful substances than red.
Types of caviar
In order for the product to be ready for consumption, it is first necessary to process the eggs of different kinds of fish. Black and red caviar is widely spread. This delicacy is divided into several types:
- black caviar from eggs of sturgeon fish: beluga, sturgeon, sterlet;
- red caviar, made from eggs of salmon fish: coho salmon, pink salmon, chum, sockeye salmon;
- pink, obtained from pollock, cod, vendace;
- piecemeal with yellow color from eggs of fish inhabiting rivers: pike perch, mullet, vobla, pike;
- tobiko from flying fish eggs;
- artificial caviar.
Among the main species are:
- Beluga, a dark gray shade with nutty notes. Very much appreciated for its taste and composition.
- Sturgeon, brown color, yellow tint may be present. By the size of eggs are inferior to beluga, there is a taste of algae.
- Sevruga, dark color, has an unrivaled taste and aroma. Unlike beluga, eggs are much smaller, but more elastic.
Among the main species are:
- Pink salmon, the most common species. Eggs of orange hue, medium size. The taste is very pleasant, supplemented with a small bitterness, there is a pronounced marine odor.
- Ketovy, rich orange color, is considered the most delicious caviar. Ketovye eggs exceed in size the eggs of pink salmon.
- Coho, orange color. In its composition is a large number of vitamins and minerals, because of what it is considered the most useful. The taste is very gentle.
- Nerchi, small eggs of red color. More common in European countries. There is an unusual bitter taste.
- Trout, golden color. It tastes slightly salty with a bright aroma. Partial caviar
Partial caviar is:
- Yastychnaya. Salt in yastyks in strong brine for 4 hours or use for this purpose dry boxes of wood, where the product is left for 10 days.
- Breakdown. In this case, eggs are saved from yastyks, after which they are made with the addition of vegetable oil and preservatives. Thus, the eggs of pike, pike-perch and vobla are harvested.
How to choose the right caviar?
To choose the favorite delicacy correctly, you should follow the following tips:
- Preference to give the product in a glass or tin container.
- The production date should be easy to see. It is better to buy a jar that has a longer shelf life.
- Buy the product only from a trusted manufacturer, information about which can be found on the label.
- Take an interest in the composition of the product. Choose a seafood of only high quality: the eggs should be the same size. A poor-quality product can have a mushy state and an unpleasant odor.
- It is not recommended to use the product, if at the opening of the can you saw the presence of greasy stains.
- It's not hard to guess that at a low price a good delicacy will not be sold. It is better to overpay a little and enjoy a product of excellent quality.
It is especially important to approach the choice of this delicacy during breastfeeding. We must strictly follow that the diet is always fresh and healthy products to avoid health problems, both in the newborn and in the nursing mother. That's why buying products is recommended only in trusted stores and supermarkets.
As a rule, after opening the jar, part of the product remains. Every nursing mother needs to know how to keep it properly.
The remainder of seafood can only be stored in a glass container, since oxidation of the metal occurs on contact with air, and the product therefore deteriorates. Delicacy for storage must be placed in the refrigerator and tightly closed the jar.
If possible, it is better to immediately eat the entire contents of the can. A woman with GW can allow herself to eat one or two spoons, and the rest can be offered to relatives. So there will be no doubt about the correct storage of a valuable seafood.