. In adolescence, probably, every girl tried to make a manicure by herself using scotch. Adhesive tape is inexpensive and is sure to be found in the house. But unfortunately, not all of this design of nails was successful, so the device is not popular. Is it in vain? Maybe you just need to get acquainted with the techniques of doing such a manicure or choose a certain scotch tape? Let's save time and together we will find out, whether it is possible to make original and beautiful registration of a nail plate with the help of a usual office item.
- 1 How to choose an adhesive tape for manicure?
- 2 Technique manicure with scotch
- 3 life hacking to create a French manicure with adhesive tape
- 4 Original ideas manicure with scotch
How to choose a tape manicure?
The most common mistake of a beginner is incorrect selection of scotch tape. This reason explains the unsuccessful design of the nail plate, blurring of varnishes and other problems.
So, what should you look for when choosing an adhesive tape for manicure?
- Adhesion .Suitable is the tape that glues objects together is not very good.
- Size of .Wide adhesive tapes are inconvenient to quickly create the right ornament. Narrow options are right for you.
- One-sidedness .Two-sided adhesive tape adheres to the hands and leads to discomfort when performing a manicure.
- Track .If there is a sticky trace on the nail after the scotch on the nail, this is a bad sign. He will easily ruin the manicure with his sloppiness.
Tip! Carefully fix the adhesive tape on the nail plate, otherwise the varnish will spread, which will ruin the manicure.
Technique for manicure with adhesive tape
The manicure using scotch is done in the same way. The difference is only in the chosen design, where you may need instead of one straight line two, three, four and even five. But we will not go so far, but learn only the basics. If you perfectly perform a simple manicure with an adhesive tape, then soon you will be able to complex geometric prints( and not only!).
The basic set of tools differs from the usual only by the presence of an adhesive tape. That is, in your arsenal should be present several colored varnishes, the basis for them and a fixer, if desired, decorating elements.
Step-by-step instruction for basic manicure with scotch tape:
- Handle your hands. Cuticle curl, so it was not too long, give the nails a shape( in this case, the contours of a soft square look better).
- Apply a colorless base to the nail plates and wait until it is completely dry.
- Apply one of the selected color varnishes to all the nails and wait until it dries.
- Take an adhesive tape and gently seals half of the nail diagonally.
- Dye the uncoated portion of the nail with another colored varnish. You can use a brush to pass through the scotch, carefully delineating an even strip. When each nail is processed, wait for the varnish to dry.
- Gently remove the adhesive tape from each nail.
- Cover the top with a transparent fixer and take a picture of your work.
Actually, tape can be placed in any direction. Diagonal - this is the most common and simple option. With the help of an adhesive tape you will make an amazing design of the nail plate, if you grant freedom to fantasies. Do not forget that in one design you can use several sticky tapes.
On short nails harmoniouslyLooks simple, but at the same time an interesting manicure with a strip. To make it, you need to apply a nail color first. Wait until it dries completely. Then stick the pieces of tape on both sides so that a vertical strip remains in the middle. It should be painted over with the color chosen by you. After this step, also allow the varnish time to dry, and cut off the scotch from your nails. You will get a straight line of a different color. To fix the result, apply a fixer or a usual colorless varnish on top.
Advice! Before each decorative design of nails give due attention to the condition of the skin of hands, form, length and cuticle. Nails should be the same and well-groomed - this is the key to success. If everything is completely wrong, even the first-class design will not save the situation.
Lifshack for creating French manicure with scotch
Classic French manicure involves the drawing of smooth, accurate smiles that give nails a natural and refined look. Special adhesive tapes are sold at every step. But what if you suddenly do not have them, and you need an urgent manicure? The scotch comes to the rescue.
Attention that the jacket assumes rounded edges, but with scotch they will not work. Therefore, it is best to do a manicure on a short nail plate. Thin edging of the nail looks harmonious and appropriate, even if it is straight. Plus, this edging is that the adhesive tape fits snugly against the plate, preventing the lacquer from flowing under the sticky layer.
So, let's start:
- Choose the varnishes of two colors you like for the French manicure. Today classic white and nude shades are not as popular as before. For everyday interesting images, give preference to a combination of different shades. For example, it looks good beige with wine, silver with black, golden with red, cream with dark green. The combination of colors depends on your imagination and trends of fashion podiums.
- Apply the base under the varnish and wait for it to dry. With its help, you align the surface of the plate and hide the small flaws.
- Dye the nails with the primary color and also allow it to dry well.
- Each finger wrap the tape prepared in advance with a narrow tape so that a strip remains at the very edge. The second option involves gluing the smile and painting the main part.
- remains at the very edge. Paint the formed strips with a varnish of a different color. Watch out for the thickness of the layer. If you cover several times, then the line will protrude above the main line, which looks sloppy.
- Dry your nails well, and remove the adhesive tape.
- For leveling the borders, cover the nail with a clear varnish. If somewhere you see irregularities, use decorative elements in the form of rhinestones, stickers, stones.
Advice! Adhesive tape is applied to all nails at once, otherwise the risk of lubrication of the border of the nail, which has recently been treated, is increased.
Original ideas for manicure with tape
If you already have a hand and professionally perform a simple manicure using scotch, you are ready to move to a new level and create original designs. In 2017, actual geometric prints, combinations of several colors, triangular lines of smiles and holes. Let's awaken the fantasy and consider interesting ideas of the nail design.
- Fine color lines are obtained as a result of the coloring of the nail in three parallel colors. Then narrow, cut off in advance, strips of tape should be fixed on the plate so that there is no space between the tape and the nail. You can arrange in a chaotic order: diagonally, horizontally, vertically. The main thing is that perpendicular to the three previous colors. On top of the construction is covered with a different color of varnish, for example, black. After it dries, the adhesive tape is carefully removed, and the background is a thin multi-colored stripes.
- Original lunar manicure .To create it, take an adhesive tape and trim the edge with a pair of scissors. It will be a kind of wave. Then proceed according to the standard scheme: color the nail with the main color, wait for drying, stick the prepared scotch on the hole line and pass the top of the nail with a varnish of a different color. After drying, remove the adhesive tape with a neat movement and fix the colors with a colorless coating.
- Smooth geometric ornaments are easy to obtain with the help of an adhesive tape. Just cover with adhesive tape those areas of the nail, which will later be painted in a different color. To create triangles, you can simultaneously use three strips of tape. To create squares, you need two to four, depending on the location of the geometric figure.
- Scotch How to use a decorative element is very simple. You just need to paint it with varnish and cut out the right shapes. It can be immediately ready patterns, stripes, individual decorative elements. They are pasted on top of the already applied base and are fixed with transparent varnish for durability. In this case you do not need to tear off the adhesive tape. It becomes an integral part of the design.
In 2017, the popular water manicure. Improve technique with tape. For design, several varicolored drops of varnish should be diluted in water to make patterns. Scotch need to wrap your fingers so that they protect their skin from getting lacquers. Only the necessary portion of the nail plate remains open. Then every finger falls one by one in the water. The image is random, it can not be thought through. This is also the feature of the unique design.
As we can see, adhesive tape can be used as a stencil for any nail design. The main thing is to carefully cut out the desired shape and carefully fix the adhesive tape on the plate.
Tip! To get rid of the excessive stickiness of the tape, first apply it on the arm, and then on the nail plate.
Now we know how fashionable women transform their marigolds. But we took master classes from experienced masters. It is necessary to check the availability and simplicity of manicure with scotch on ordinary girls. This will help their real feedback.
Anna, 21 year: I tried to do a very simple manicure with stripes, applying scotch for these purposes. I tried to cut smaller pieces so that it was easy to attach to the nail. But still the usual varnish blurred and fell under the tape. A friend did the same design, but under a UV lamp. It all turned out just perfect.
Marianne, 28 years old: I work with scotch inconveniently, as a large consumption of varnish is obtained. Yes, and cut every time the strips are thinner, there is no time and no desire. So I bought a special manicure scotch tape. Thin adhesive strips can be used for any design purpose.
Julia, 22Year: I used to use Scotch for manicure in high school. Money to visit the master was not, but every girl wants to stand out. So I started with the French manicure. Of course, at first it did not turn out perfectly. Under the scotch, the lacquer began to flow or the line was simply not completely painted because of the loose fit of the adhesive tape. But in due course I so have got used, that now, even having such possibility, I refuse beauty salons in favor of independent unique and stylish manicure .
Natalia, 30 years old: I was doing a nail polish with Scotch tape in the distant student years. It turned out quite well, I was always the most fashionable in the group. But I myself have not learned how to make such a nail design. That tape is not such a purchase, then the varnish is too spread. In general, I trust my master who uses special tape-tapes.
Victoria, 25 years old: I do water manicure and hide my fingers from the varnish with scotch tape. So far I have not failed. The main thing is to fasten the tape and choose the colors of varnishes that are compatible with each other.
Ludmila, 42 years old: I was recently surprised by my daughter, suggesting a fashion manicure using office scotch tape. Of course, I laughed at first. But on the basis of such a beautiful geometric ornament that I will often ask to please my mother.
Judging by the reviews, a manicure using scotch is a good idea. Among the advantages users distinguish:
- availability of material;
- easy to use;
- saving on the work of the wizard.
! Do not be afraid to experiment with a stencil out of scotch tape. The main thing is that the used shades of varnish are combined. Then any drawing will look spectacular.
See how to make a French manicure yourself using Scotch tape here: