For any woman, gluing of nails is a serious problem, which must be urgently combated. Therefore, it is not superfluous to give such trouble attention, to discuss the essence of the problem and the options for its solution.
- Sloyatsya nails reason
- lamination nail
- nails exfoliate and break
- Prevention foliation and
- nail restoration Warning foliation nail
- strengthen nails
- Sloyatsya nails baby
- Causes of follicular nail polish in children
- Nails are broken on the legs
- Possible causes of nail flaking on the legs
- Nails are broken: vitamins
- Butti exfoliate: treatment
- Sloyatsya fingernails: treatment at home. Video
- Sloyatsya nails at the base
Sloyatsya nails reason
It is clear that the causes of nail foliation there are quite a lot, so they should be considered in order. So, let's start:
- The lack of silicon. Silicon is the element that is responsible directly for the strength of nails, so when it is deficient, the foliation of the nails occurs. By the way, in bananas, currants and parsley, silicon is abundant. Shortage of vitamin D, calcium. Very often nails are cracked and because of a lack of calcium. And if you noticed his lack of it can still mean a lack of vitamin D. All because this vitamin helps calcium is better absorbed. To restore the level of calcium in the body, it is recommended to use dairy products, greens and fish.
- Bad nail file. Perhaps, for you it became news, but some nail files can injure the structure of the nail, as a result of which foliation will begin.
- Too humid environment. If your nails are often in a moist environment, this can affect their stratification. Therefore, when cleaning, washing floors, it is recommended to use rubber gloves. Do not forget to always use a towel and wipe your hands dry.
- Excessive use of varnishes. All the chemistry, which is in varnishes, badly affects the structure of the nail. And, it does not matter, cheap lacquer or expensive, Lux-class. Lack of iron in the body.
- .When there is a lack of iron in the body, the bundle of nails can also begin. Therefore, you should have in your daily diet a liver, eggs, greens or dried fruits.
nails exfoliate and break
addition foliation, nails also can and does break down. Here the following issues are at fault:
- Magnesium deficiency. This element plays a very important role in the regulation of the neuromuscular type, and also the health of the cardiovascular system depends on it. With its shortage, the health of the nails is greatly deteriorated, which leads to their increased fragility. Deficiency of phosphorus in the body. This element enters directly into the composition of nails, as well as bone tissue. Therefore, its deficiency is very bad for the structure of the nails, leading to their fragility.
- Reception of antibiotics. If you have had any inflammatory disease whose treatment was carried out with antibiotics, it can affect the formation of the nail plate.
- Endocrine diseases. In diseases of the thyroid gland, the nail plate is weakened, because the human immune system is significantly reduced, while its body is weakened.
Prevention of foliation and nail restoration
Prevention of foliation of nails
If you know that your nails are prone to lamination, you need to pay special attention to them. Therefore, here is a set of procedures that will answer the question of how to strengthen the nails, which exfoliate:
- Eat only foods rich in biotin. Among these products are liver, cauliflower, as well as avocados and boiled eggs. You will not have time to notice how the structure of your nails will become stronger. Soaking in olive oil. If your nails are very strong, you need to try olive oil. Take special extra virgin olive oil Extra Virgin and daily soak the nails for 15 minutes. Perform such procedures should be for a month. After the first month, the procedure should be repeated 2 times a week.
- Use as much water as possible. It is water that will help to moisten dry nails and provide them with sufficient nutrition.
- Do not forget to take vitamins. As we said, you need vitamin A, C, calcium. In addition, remember and about the protein, which should also be enough in your body.
- Use a special cuticle oil. If you choose the right oil, you can compensate for the insufficient amount of moisture, and also impregnate the dried cuticles. Pay attention to the fact that in the composition of the oil there were no artificial additives, and also preservatives.
In order to properly reinforce their nails, possible to prepare the following solution:
- vegetable oil( 2 tablespoons);
- brewed green tea( half cup).
Lower fingers into the resulting solution every day before going to bed 15 minutes, but before that you need to heat the solution to 40 degrees Celsius.
Another great option is rubbing into the skin that surrounds the nail, lemon juice.
By the way, the juice of various fruits is great for restoring the strength of nails. You can use the following fruit:
- red currant;
- black currant.
Sloyatsya nails baby
problem nails foliation is very often the case with children. But its main reason is not that children's hands are very gentle.
reasons foliation nails in children
The first thing to do if you suddenly found a lamination of at least one nail in your child is to check that, if it hits them. It's no secret that after blows and finger injuries, the nails can fade and darken. It is possible that this has happened in your case.
Another cause may be fungal disease. If you suspect this disease, you should immediately contact the mycologist, because the treatment of fungus in children does not allow the use of folk methods.
In the hospital you will be sent for the passage of all necessary tests and after the appointment of competent treatment, the baby can be cured.
It is possible option, in which the baby comes lamination nails at all, without exception, fingers. Unfortunately, this can mean the presence of problems of the gastrointestinal tract. To clarify the diagnosis should consult a doctor pediatrician. Most likely, a proper diet and a balanced diet can help in solving the problem.
If there is a shortage of certain vitamins in the body of a young child, the foliation of the nails can also begin. But in this case, to all this added a weakness. The child needs the following vitamins:
Consult a doctor and he will write out all the necessary vitamins that can help restore the strength of the nails and the health of the baby as a whole.
In addition, the following products will help the child:
- oatmeal and buckwheat porridge;
- linseed oil;
- dried fruits;
After the examination, the child can prescribe an extensive complex of essential vitamins, including Pregnavit, Pikovit and Multitabs. But you can not stop on some vitamins, you should add to the diet of the child dishes that include calcium and iron. The following products are recommended:
- cheese tofu;
- dried apricots.
In case your child's nails are stratified due to fungal diseases, you must first give blood to the crop and all the standard tests that the pediatrician will ask for. After that, the doctors will select the most effective treatment, which will correspond to the sensitivity of the fungus to medical products.
Also great for a nail bath with iodine, lemon juice, and also olive oil. True, you need to know for sure that the child is not allergic to iodine, so that you can use this remedy with confidence.
The nails on the legs are broken
Possible causes of nail flaking on the legs
There are several possible causes that lead to the foliation of the nails on the legs, among them are the following:
- Not very high quality cosmetics andVarnishes. As with the hands, the nails on the legs can be affected by poor-quality lacquer. In addition, and the liquid itself for removing varnish can also destroy the structure of the nails. That's why do not be too stingy for quality cosmetics, because in the end it will be more expensive for you.
- Uncomfortable shoes. Also, uncomfortable, tight shoes can also destroy nails. Therefore, you need to choose only comfortable shoes, and one that delivers discomfort, it is better to wear occasionally and for a short time.
- Nail fungus. An absolutely obvious reason, which should be considered first. If the nail has acquired a different color or becomes opaque, you should address this problem to a specialized specialist.
- Incorrect care. In the case of improper cutting, the use of metal nail files, you can destroy the structure of the nail and bring them to delamination.
- Disturbed blood circulation in the legs. In the case of a fixed lifestyle or with the presence of varicose veins, one of the side effects may be the exfoliation of the nails. Systematic performance of gymnastic exercises will help you.
- Improper power supply. With an unbalanced diet, the health of the person as a whole worsens along with the nails.
Nails are broken: vitamins
In order to keep the nails on their feet in a completely healthy condition, you should saturate the body with appropriate vitamins.
First of all, nails require protein, so try to eat foods containing it, or choose the appropriate set of products.
Since magnesium is extracted very quickly from the human body, as well as calcium, these elements are constantly needed to strengthen the nails. It is possible that you do not get enough magnesium from the foods and in that case you should use medications.
You may also need silicon, which can always be taken in such products:
- green onion.
Finally, it should be noted and iron, the lack of which is also able to affect the destruction of the structure of the nails on the legs. By the way, women such trouble concerns much more often, because during critical days, the body loses a lot of iron. The following products will restore the level of iron in the body:
- buckwheat porridge;
- beef liver;
Fingernails are cracked: treatment
Next, I want to consider a set of procedures and tools that will help you fight the foliation of nails on your legs. After all, when fingernails are cracked, the first question that most people have is what to do?
The following procedures and products can help you solve the problem:
- Cosmetics. In modern pharmacy kiosks it is not difficult to find a cream, as well as the appropriate oils used to treat nails. They contain panthenol, allatonin and liposomes, which safely affect the nails and accelerate their growth.
- Paraffinotherapy. This procedure is offered in most beauty salons, but it is also quite possible to hold it at home. You need to apply a disinfectant to clean feet, then check the skin's reaction to paraffin. If the open areas of your skin react normally to the application of paraffin, you can safely take up the procedure. You need to melt the paraffin and dip your legs into it for 10 seconds. Repeat these steps about 5 times so that several layers of paraffin wax are fixed on their feet. When the paraffin is completely dry, it is necessary to put polyethylene bags on your feet, and warm socks on top of them. Walk like this for half an hour, then remove the paraffin from the toenails. Finally, lubricate your feet with a nourishing cream.
- Therapeutic massage. Thanks to the beneficial substances that are contained in sea salt, you can saturate your feet with them. To do this, they need to be held in the bath 10-15 minutes, then thoroughly knead. Do this massage 2-3 times a week, and you will forget about the existence of problems with the nails.
- Mask consisting of glycerin, water and alum can also restore the strength of the nails. For this you need to mix 5 g of alum, 70 g of water and 25 g of glycerin, soak the tissue in this mixture, then attach it to the nails on the legs. Cover everything with a packet of polyethylene, and put warm socks on the legs. After 30 minutes, remove the mask.
The nails on the hands are broken: treatment at home. Video
If you want to know exactly how to cure puffy nails, we recommend that you watch an entertaining video. It is small, but it is clear and accessible.
Fingernails at the base
If you notice that your nails begin to layer right at their base, this can only mean having a fungus. In this case, you should not delay the issue of solving the problem, seek salvation in traditional medicine, but you need to immediately go to a doctor who will write you a rational and effective treatment.
The treatment will need to be carried out in several stages:
- Getting rid of the factors and prerequisites that contribute to the development of the fungus.
- Use of ointments and medications prescribed by a doctor.
- Receiving tablets and vitamins to strengthen and restore nails.
Remember, everything is in your hands, and if you find the first hints on the problem, you need to immediately start treatment, as you close your eyes to the problem, you will only aggravate it. Good luck!