incorrectly states that the whitening cream of pigment spots are only interested in mature women. The skin of young people is also prone to darkening, which has different causes. In any case, the spots on the face do not add attractiveness and you need to get rid of them as soon as possible. Let's find out together which means is more effective.
- 1 Reasons for the appearance of pigment spots
- 2 Overview of bleaching creams
- 3 How to choose a remedy?
- 4 How to use whitening cream?
- 5 Home remedies for removing age spots
- 6 Whitening Cream of age spots: reviews
reasons for the appearance of age spots
small dark areas of a circular or oval shape on the skin called pigment spots. To their appearance results:
- Insolation of the skin;
- hormonal changes;
- substandard cosmetic products;
- use of certain medications;
- prolonged exposure to sunlight on the skin;
- diseases of the digestive system;
- liver pathology;
- of the endocrine system;
- regular stress;
- neuropsychiatric disorders;
As we can see, there are plenty of reasons for the appearance of age spots on the face. Watch your physical and moral health, and the problem of age spots will only arise because of age-related changes in the body.
Tip! To properly choose a remedy against pigmented spots, first find out the reason for their appearance. If the causes of the violation are serious, first you need to eliminate them. Visit the therapist, endocrinologist, gynecologist.
Overview of whitening creams
Specialty stores present creams with whitening effect from different manufacturers. Each of them claims to know a unique formula for getting rid of pigment spots. But is it? According to user feedback, we have compiled a rating of the creams:
- Melanativ is a cosmetic cream that is effective in combating hyperpigmentation. Suitable for different skin types. It clarifies traces of freckles, acne and boils.
Price: 700 rubles.
- Ahromin - cream with vitamins and rose extract that is suitable for fair skin. Protects the epidermis from the negative effects of sunlight. Price: 125-140 rubles.
- Klirvin - prevents the formation of excess melanin. Thanks to the extracts of herbs, vitamin E and other components that make up the cream, it keeps the skin elastic and brightens scars, scars, freckles, pigment spots. Price: 100 rubles.
- Neoton Redians - Day Cream of age spots with sun effect. Prevents the formation of excess melanin due to the active components of Lumiskin and B-White. Can cause allergies.
Price: 2 thousand rubles.
- Bark against freckles and age spots is a preparation containing sea water, lemon, verbena and licorice. The components eliminate skin defects that result from hormonal changes. May cause an allergy due to the content of citrus fruits.
Price: 400-500 rubles.
- Fly agaric clearing against age spots - natural cosmetics that smooths complexion. Can be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Price: 140-170 rubles.
- Whitening series Natura Siberika prevents the rapid aging of the skin. Promotes the renewal of cells and gives the face a shine.
Price: 550 rubles.
- Whitening from Renew is a product of an Israeli manufacturer that favorably affects the skin. Accelerates regeneration and gives the maximum whitening effect. Restores and renews tissues. In the series there are several lotions and bleaching creams.
Price: 1700 - 3200 rubles.
- The glow of the white pearl is a sample of professional cosmetics that includes a liposome complex. It provides oppression of melonin formation. The cream moisturizes the skin and smoothes wrinkles. The price varies between 2700-3200.
Here is a list of the most effective anti-pigmentation cream. But depending on the individual characteristics of the skin, you can choose other drugs. Carefully study the composition, regularly use the means and your face will be transformed.
Tip! When choosing a clarifying cream, read the reviews and consult your dermatologist.
How to choose a tool?
We have already found out what pigmented spots are and why they appear, what effective creams can be found on sale, but the question of how to choose a cream for you is not yet closed. It is very important to take into account the individual characteristics of the body. Otherwise, you can not just not get rid of pigment spots, but also worsen the skin condition.
So, what to look for when choosing a bleaching cream for the face?
- Presence of components in the formulation that reduce the level of melanin production. Vitamin C improves metabolism and strengthens the walls of capillaries. Tocopherol brightens the stains, prevents the formation of new wrinkles, preserves cellular integrity. Milk and mandelic acid, extracts of medicinal plants have a wide range of activities. Normalizes the process of producing melanin jojoba oil and aloe juice.
- Hypoallergenicity. The cream should not contain components that can cause an allergic reaction. Tested components. Low-quality manufacturers allow themselves to add to the facial cream components that are not fully understood. Carefully read the composition. If it contains kojic acid, hydrochin or arbutin, do not buy it in any case.
- Manufacturer. Elite luxury cosmetics can not be bad, as a well-known manufacturer values reputation. Dermatologists are advised to spend once on a quality drug, then to treat the consequences.
Tip! High-quality creams against pigmentation include natural components that provide effective gentle actions. If you find just such, boldly buy it.
How to use whitening cream?
For the greatest effectiveness of the purchased cream, it is important to be able to use it correctly. Only in this case the combination of price, quality and efficiency will be balanced and justified. To get the most out of the tool, follow the recommendations:
- Before applying the cream to your face, test for allergic reactions. You may not know how the body reacts to the combination of ingredients that make up the cream, so do not neglect the rule. The cream is applied to the elbow bend for 20-30 minutes. If there are no redness or other side effects, the drug can be used.
- During the course of the application of whitening cream, protect your face from exposure to sunlight. To do this, use a sunscreen with a protective factor above 25 before each day's walk.
- Apply the cream only to cleansed skin from dust, cosmetics, make-up.
- Apply the whitening cream in the evening and leave it overnight. During the day, pigmentation may intensify.
- can intensify. An integrated approach will help to get rid of the problem faster. Use, besides creams and serums for bleaching, folk remedies, about which we will talk a little later.
Tip! Remember that if misused, even the best drug will not bring the desired effect. In this case, it can damage .
Home Remedies for Pigmented Spots
Qualitative creams from a proven manufacturer are undoubtedly the best method for getting rid of dark spots on the face. But you will get a quick result if you use it in combination with other means. Let's look at the ways of skin care at home:
Chopped parsley in boiling water face rub twice a day( morning and evening).Gives a whitening effect after regular application. If you mix parsley with sour cream or milk and apply on your face, the pigmentation will stop, and the skin will heal.
A spoonful of lemon juice in 10 tablespoons of water is a solution for daily rubbing the face. The product is effective for bleaching the skin. Before use, test for allergic reactions.
Spoons from any dairy product refresh and tone the skin. Mini compresses should be applied daily for 15 minutes.
Superbly discolored freckles and age spots onion juice. Once the bulb is cut, wipe the cut face with the cut portion. To avoid irritation, smear the skin with sour cream for 10 minutes. Excellent method for normal and dry skin type.
Tip! At home, prepare face care products on a daily basis. Only fresh juice of natural herbs, vegetables and fruits favorably affects the skin cells.
Whitening face cream from pigmented spots: reviews
To study the composition of the cream and learn about its effectiveness is only part of the success in choosing a clarifying face cream. It is very important to study the real user tips. Of course, you need to take into account the individual characteristics of each individual's body, but thanks to the reviews you will know exactly what means you should avoid and what you can try.
Irina, 46 years old: After 43 years, I started to develop pigmentation spots. And I did not pay attention to them before, until I noticed that in the photos the face looks old and black. At the moment, I used three different creams against pigmentation, but did not get a noticeable result.
Alexander, 48 years old: I am far from the world of beauty and fashion, but every day I watch how my wife makes milk lotions. It looks, of course, amusing, but as she says, it brightens her skin. I do not know, for me, Olechka is always the most beautiful. I'll give her, probably, her cream, so that it would be more convenient to use.
Anya, 25 years old: I have purchased a whole series of cosmetic products from Natura Siberika for lightening the skin. It smells nice, brightens. I liked the convenient dispenser. But! It is absolutely not suitable for oily skin. The day cream of the described line is sticky and leaves a white coating in the expanded pores. Also, a white color remains on the hairs.
Larisa Alexandrovna, 43 years: I used the French cream "Shine" for a long time. He was very suitable for me. In addition, that the stains from my face practically disappeared, my skin looked better. But unfortunately, the drug was withdrawn from production. Now I'm looking for a new tool, but I have not found anything better yet.
Tip! To get the desired result from the whitening cream, you need to apply it regularly. Only a systematic improvement of the skin will become noticeable in a short time.