Fashion trends this season suggests a return to the feminine model. And the real dress of refinement and femininity is a dress with a basque. Photo of stylish models allows you to see how elegant it is. Baska is a wavy frill fixed on the waist. In modern fashion, this outfit exists in different variations. This can be a voluminous shuttlecock, a small strip or even an asymmetrically shaped part. Looks good options with a half-bass.
- 1 Where did dress with Basques?
- 2 How to choose a dress with basque?
- 3 materials and fashionable colors
- 4 What combines amazing dress
- 5 Popular models
- 6 Models in the office style
- 7 Evening dresses
- 13 The dress with the bassby famous manufacturers
Where did dress with Basques?
The word "Baska" comes from Spain. This is the name of the nationality living in the north of the country. And in the 12th century, the Basque men dressed in clothes that were decorated at the waist with flounces. At present, this element has become a detail of the women's wardrobe. Baska is a strip of fabric that is sewn around the waist and diverges downwards. The designers liked this element, because with its help it is possible to emphasize the merits of the figure. For the first time such a style was presented by the fashion house "Christian Dior".
Such detail is presented in the following varaitsiyah:
- Asymmetric - it is one or more elements of cross-linked differently. At the same time, the baska is shortened from one side. And parts can be superimposed on each other in the form of a smell.
- Double made in two layers. This produces a three-dimensional version.
- Partial is located on the sides of the dress and is divided by an insert. The main advantages of this model are the conformity to fashion trends and the creation of feminine silhouette
- Any models can choose slender women with the right shape shapes.
- Narrow hips and broad shoulders harmoniously balance the model with a multi-layered Basque.
- With a pear-shaped figure, you need to choose the option when the baska is lower than the widest part of the thighs.
- To hide the belly, it is better to choose a model with a basque, which is located above the waist.
- If the girl is tall, the Baska can be any size. But if the growth is low, then a variant with a narrow flounce will do.
- Narrow flounces are suitable for a thin waist, and wide for a full one.
- Heels or hidden platform shoes. You can also choose stylish ballet shoes or ankle boots.
- Silk scarves or scarves.
- Jewelery made of gold and silver.
The main advantages of this model are the conformity to fashion trends and the creation of a feminine silhouette. Among the minuses is worth noting that the style with caution should be chosen for girls with magnificent forms.
Tip! Baska can be used not only for dresses, it looks great on jackets, blouses and skirts.
How to choose a dress with a basque?
The dress with basques perfectly masks the shortcomings of the figure, photos of the best solutions will help you choose the right option. With the correct choice of the shape and size of this outfit, any woman can advantageously emphasize her forms.
So, how to make the right choice:
!! Many modern models can have different variations of the location of the Basque. In addition to the waist, it can be placed at the level of the hips and chest.
Materials and fashionable color solutions
To choose beautiful dresses with a basque it is necessary to decide on the appropriate color and type of material. Photo novelties show that this outfit can be any saturated color or pastel shade. Models with various prints are allowed.
The traditional option is the model of black color, which includes strict lines and elegance. Luxuriously look beige and white outfits.
The length of the Basque can be different, but the skirt must be longer. Popular models with a length above the knee. It emphasizes the shape of a pencil skirt, with a narrowed shape.
Fabrics for a similar product can be different. Summer variants are sewn from cotton, linen and satin. An excellent option for winter is a knitted version with long sleeves. Also suitable gabardine and tweed. Evening robes are made of guipure, silk and satin.
Tip! In the trend of the model in which the texture and color of the Basque is different from the basic outfit. Also the models with a combination of three colors are actual. For example, the top, bottom and shuttlecock in different colors.
What combines amazing dress
Dress with Basques is finished and complete outfit, so it is not necessary to supplement the massive bulky handbags or shoes. Do not look bad shoes with thin stilettos and clutches.
Elegant dress can be worn onDifferent activities. At the same time it can be supplemented with such accessories: