Altering old things into fashionable hands is of interest to girls who want to always be in a trend. As we know, podium novelties quickly become irrelevant. How to have time to look stylish, if wages are not enough for a weekly renovation of the wardrobe? We ourselves can make a unique original thing, if we try.
So, let's transform our wardrobe together with a minimal financial investment.
- 1 A miniskirt made of scarf or stole? Simply and beautifully
- 2 How to transform an old dress
- 3 What to do with a big T-shirt? Of course, summer sarafan
- 4 Are you tired of maxi dress?
- 5 Do not neglect details
- 6 Do top Balenciaga
- 7 Do not forget about jeans
Mini skirt made of scarf or stole? Simply and beautifully
If you have slender legs, and you can safely wear short skirts, diversify your bow with the original product. By the way, this product attracts the simplicity of creation. If you do not know how to sew, do not worry. Take a long scarf, a little inspiration and follow the instructions:
- wrap the hip with a scarf once;
- from the front, twist it two times;
- wind yourself further so that the fabric is attached to the side.
. Small fine creases should form behind it. And in the front your skirt is originally decorated with twisting. In order not to be afraid that the skirt will fall down or untie, the tips should be fixed with a needle and thread. Of course, only if you are not going to wear this scarf anymore. In another case, you can always look fashionable without spending a lot of time on it.
Tip! For a summer period of time, choose a stole. Just be careful, it can be enlightened. Then the skirt is suitable for walking on the beach in a swimsuit.
How to transform an old dress
Worldwide, Coco Chanel's statement that a small black dress should be in the wardrobe of every woman is recognized. But what if the old model is pretty boring and you want something new?
- Take an old dress with a high neckline. From it we will make a sexual product that will attract the views of respectable men. Also you will need a leather cord, threads, needles, pins, scissors and, of course, a sewing machine.
- In the center of the dress( it may not be black), draw a line to make a V-neck. Lead it to the level of the seam of the detachable waist. If you are not allowed modesty to wear a product with a deep neckline, stop a little higher. But we do not exactly an office version of the dress.
- Along the line, cut the fabric with scissors. When you have a cutout layout, bend the fabric and secure with pins.
- Mark with holes for lacing. How often they will be located depends on your desire. From the level of the starting point, visually divide the cutout into five equal parts. In each of them, mark the dots with chalk( if you want a frequent lacing, you will need more divisions).
- Cut your pre-prepared leather cord into 10 pieces of the same small size. These segments will be needed for loops intended for lacing.
- Fold the prepared shoelaces in half to make the loops and pins attach them to the places where we pre-marked the chalk marks.
- Sew the edges of the neckline to fasten the fabric and loops. You can do it yourself or with a sewing machine.
- When you sew all the loops to the right places, twist the neckline from top to bottom with a long cord. We finish the lacing with a neat bow.
You can also make an original summer dress from an old dress. For this, take a monotonous boring thing, preferably of short length. On the sleeves and along the bottom line make small holes( they can be pierced even by a punch).In the holes obtained, thread bundles of a multicolored mulina and tie the threads together so that they do not fall out when you wear it. Please note that the moulinet should be multi-colored. Then the image will turn out to be really bright and summer. Complete the article with a red belt on the waist.
Tip! We need to wear our sexy dress without a bra so that we can see a beautiful cut between the breasts.
What to do with a big T-shirt? Of course summer sarafan
If you have a large T-shirt lying around( it can be decorated with a print or remain plain), immediately start creating a short summer dress. In addition to this thing, you will need scissors, a needle, a thread and an elastic band. So, proceed:
- Lay the T-shirt on a flat surface and cut off the sleeves.
- Cut the t-shirt at the chest level with a horizontal straight line to get a free rectangle.
- From the sleeves also make two identical rectangles, which will become the top part of the product. Therefore, make sure that their size is wide enough. Ideal if it matches the volume of your chest. If necessary, you can cut off excess.
- Connect rectangles with large sleeves to the first segments of matter.
- Sew on the sides of both parts.
- At the junction of the parts inside, sew an elastic band to better emphasize the waistline.
- Wear a dress with pleasure!
In addition to this dress, you can make many more fashion options from the usual big t-shirt. Stylish looks like a game with texture. Simply cut the circumferences around the entire length. Stitches remain untouched. As a result, you will get an original tunic, which can be worn on a black tank top and leggings.
Stylish and original looks dress, made of T-shirts and blouses. To do this, simply trim the shirt at the chest level, and below sew the resulting cylinder from the previously cut t-shirt. This dress can be combined even with a jacket. Excellent summer version of office style.
Another original version of a stylish dress - with cuts on the sides. To do this, you need to divide a large T-shirt in half, form a bottom hole in the center of the hole, where you put the assembled top of the bottom. Sew it or fasten it with pins. The dress with open sides is ready.
But if you are not at all friendly with the needle and thread, and it's a shame to spoil the T-shirt, just select the original model with a wide mouth. You need to put it on yourself so that the neckline is snug against the chest. Take one sleeve and wrap it around the center of the chest to form cute folds. Then do the same manipulations with the second sleeve. The beach dress is ready for use.
Tip! If you want to make a fashionable trapezoid dress, cut out not the rectangles but the trapezoid from the main part of the T-shirt. But in doing so, be sure to consider your size, so as not to remove excess fabric.
Are you tired of the maxi dress?
In 2107, complete sets of clothing are incredibly relevant. For example, skirt and top. From
of your long dress, we can make an excellent summer suit. To do this you will need a dress, scissors, an elastic band, pins, a thread and a needle.
So, let's get going:
- Turn the dress up so that its front part becomes the back.
- Remove all unnecessary decorative elements with a manicure scissors.
- At the waistline along the seam line, cut the dress into two identical pieces.
- Decide how long the top you need and sew it by hand or by hand.
- Fold the top of the skirt so that the belt appears, completely hiding the pre-prepared elastic, and sew.
- Pull the rubber band into the hole with a pencil or knitting needle, then sew it gently.
You've got an interesting suit that can be safely put on walks with friends.
Advice! From the skirt you can always make pants or shorts. It is enough just to sew it so that the footways are formed. Especially the spacious products made of light chiffon fabric are as relevant today as ever.
Do not neglect the details of
If you want to transform an old thing, it is not necessary to radically change it. Sometimes it is enough to just add a fashion element, and you will disguise the abrasion, even a hole. Consider several options for self-dressing clothes:
- Decorate the sleeves of the sweater with lengths of fabric, decorated with paillettes. To do this, closely embroider ornaments on the cloth clutches of the same size. Then fix them on the ulnar zone. You will get a beautiful bright sweater.
- You can attach to any thing a figure decorated with a thread from dialed sequins. To make the shape of the heart or flower right, attach the adorned ornaments with a glue to the cardboard mock-up. The resulting shape firmly attach to the jumper, trousers or top.
- cardboard. If you have two old jackets from different fabrics, just combine them. Trim the sleeves of one product and sew them into the other. You will get stylish outerwear.
- The collar of any thing can be transformed with the help of beads, rhinestones and sequins. Just glue it with small beads and pebbles. By the way, such a gate can be cut off from the product and worn as a separate accessory.
- The patches are the trend of 2017.Any thing we can decorate with a strip of another fabric. It can be a jumper, jeans, a T-shirt, a skirt, even a jacket. Cut out any geometric figure from another fabric and sew it where you wish.
Advice! You can add things to any decorative element. Choose butterflies from fabric, beads, stripes, patches. Do not be shy in fantasies.
Do top Balenciaga
Top Balenciaga is a fashion thing in women's wardrobe. She beautifully emphasizes her breasts and adds femininity. To create a top you will need an extended shirt of any one-color color on wide straps. It is better if it is made of dense fabric, so that the edges do not twist. Also you need to stock up with scissors, threads and a needle. Proceed:
- Cut out the back of the shirt so that its length is lower by 2-3 cm from the bra. From the line of lateral seams also retreat a few centimeters.
- Turn the shirt with the front side and mark with chalk the middle.
- In a straight line, cut the shirt vertically to the very bottom.
- Put on a top and wrap the long ends around your waist. On the back, tie them to the bow.
- Fold or hem the top of the neckline.
You've got a top very similar to the product from the latest collections of Balenciaga.
Tip! Similar top can be done not only from a shirt, but also from a T-shirt, shirt. But then more processes are needed to create the original wardrobe item.
Do not forget about jeans
Jeans are an indispensable element in the wardrobe of a modern woman. They are convenient for walking and even business meetings, if the dress code allows. There are situations that for some reason, we put aside our favorite thing and do not wear it. This can be justified by a sharp set or weight loss. As a result, jeans remain in good condition, but they are no longer fashionable. How to save the situation? There are several solutions to the problem:
- Rub them in some places with a stone, make some small incisions, and your favorite model of jeans is back in fashion.
- You can make a multicolored embroidery on your jeans with a mulina. The scheme can be found on the Internet or in the photo in fashion magazines.
- . In 2017, beads, beads and other decorative elements should be large. Sew them on your pocket or just along the entire length, and you will get a fashionable design thing.
- Trim the edges of the jeans with scissors, and then pat them lightly. It is not necessary to sew the product, the threads should be visible to the outside, since there is slight negligence in fashion. Note that the shortened models are suitable for girls with long legs, because they visually shorten the figure. Another type of appearance, this option is not suitable.
- Patches and appliques are back in the fashion world. Sew a few large items in prominent places.
- Let loose lace along the leg. This version of jeans looks incredibly feminine and perfectly matches even with high heels.
- Get even more jeans. Sandpaper, erase the color in some places horizontally.
Tip! The easiest way to convert old jeans into new fashionable jeans is to tuck them up. Yes, yes, you did not misinterpret. In 2017 this is an actual trend.