If you decide to buy a fashionable dress with stripes, current models photos will help you choose a style for the type of figure. In 2017, designers offer a variety of options, so even full girls can afford such clothes. So how to choose a dress so that the stripes do not weight the silhouette? Let's look at the current models together and get acquainted with the stylists' recommendations on the combination of clothes with footwear and accessories.
- With what to wear a striped dress?
- 2 Choosing an outfit by figure type
- 3 Striped print for complete
- 4 Vertical or horizontal strip?
- 5 Fashion styles 2017
- 6 Dress in Stripe: reviews of happy owners
From what to wear striped dress?
Striped clothing is often associated with prisoners, sailors, clowns. However, recently the trends have changed. It is important to learn how to wear a striped dress so that there are no undesirable comparisons. Let's find out together with what colors to combine such a piece of clothing, and what accessories to supplement, so as not to overload the image.
- Black and white stripe in harmony with the monotonous riding. Therefore, choose a cardigan without patterns. You can choose bright colors, for example, red, crimson, green.
- Shoes of flesh-colored shoes. They are very popular and are considered relevant this season.
- As an accessory, you can choose a neutral color shawl, for example, beige, sand or gray. This rule also applies to the purse.
- If you want an easy summer look, combine a blue striped dress with red shoes or a handbag. Get a fashionable marine style.
- Color strip must be worn with a monophonic top and shoes. Consider the coloring. If there is a blue tint, shoe sandals in tone. To get a low-key image, combine a multi-colored print with white or beige.
If you are afraid of buying a dress with stripes, because do not know where to wear it, you can discard all doubt: this element of the wardrobe perfect for summer walks, hikes onbeach. Strict style is perfect business business woman for office everyday.
Remember that it's important not to overload the image. Therefore, avoid combinations with clothing in geometric patterns, floral prints or peas. Such combinations are appropriate in extreme cases, but not with a dress.
Advice! With any strip perfectly match jeans. Therefore, a denim jacket or sneakers perfectly complete the daily bow.
choose an outfit for the type of figure
Why do girls fear striped prints? Because they believe that the strip visually increases the volume. But this statement is correct only in part. Indeed, with the help of such clothes it is possible to enlarge certain parts of the body. But if it is done correctly, you will correct your figure and favorably emphasize its dignity.
How to choose a dress by the figure type?
- Female pear should choose a horizontal strip to visually expand the top. In this case, choose a dress so that the bottom is monophonic. For example, for summer onions, a product with a bright skirt, for example, a pink and black and white top, will look profitable. The length of the product can be any. So your figure will become more proportional and slender.
- Apple type stylists recommend paying attention to the diagonal strips, which are found in the shape of a diamond in the center of the product. So you will put an emphasis on the waist and give it an image of an hourglass.
- Girls with proportions of the inverted triangle are recommended to choose a dress design with a monophonic top and a skirt in a horizontal strip. So you visually reduce the chest area and shoulder line.
Note that if you choose the right clothes for the type of figure, you can hide the flaws of the body and emphasize its dignity. This is very important for a woman who looks after her appearance.
Advice! Do not overdo it with strips. If you add a striped accessory to such a dress, you will overload the image. Therefore, wear a solid scarf or jumper.
Striped print for complete
It is a mistake that the full women's striped print makes even more. Of course, the owners of a slim figure are much easier to pick up a dress, but we can avoid mistakes in choosing strips and vice versa to make the silhouette slimmer and visually lighter.
Full stylists are recommended to consider such factors:
- To hide the full hips, the dress should be with a flared or trapezoidal skirt in a horizontal strip. The smooth transition of the stripes from wide to narrow looks attractive. The top of the product should be monophonic. The universal color is black. The dynamics of the print mask the fullness of the hips.
- A full dress is suitable for a low-fat woman. The print should be vertical. It is better to choose narrow strips, they visually pull out the silhouette. Combine clothes with a single-colored jacket, especially if you have a tummy.
- Avoid tight things and a large vertical strip.
- If you do not have a waist line, diagonal strips will help you. The effect will increase if they narrow at the waist.
Pregnant women can hardly be called complete, but future mothers often try to hide their tummy anyway. In this case, a spacious dress with a diagonal strip of black or blue looks good. Choose the length in the floor. By the way, the product of maxi adds the image of femininity, lightness and romance.
From the above we can conclude that the full-fledged girls favorably look dress in a not very large strip. So do not deprive yourself of the pleasure of wearing beautiful and fashionable things.
Tip! Remember that stripes on clothes are very insidious. From their thickness, location, color, contrast, your image can be completely transformed. This is especially evident in the non-ideal figure. Therefore, it is better to try on a dress before buying.
Vertical or horizontal strip?
There is an opinion that vertical strips are slender, and horizontal, on the contrary, expand. But we will hasten to assure you that this is just a common myth. In fact, the correct proportions of the figure are obtained precisely because of the horizontal lines. They emphasize the waist and chest.
What about vertical bands? Large lines weight the figure and make it visually heavy. Therefore, they are contraindicated for girls who want to look light and elegant. But do not completely abandon such a print. If you have a lean type of appearance, such a coloring will add to your volume. But, if it is wrong to choose the style of the dress, there is a risk of becoming a shapeless keg.
A narrow vertical strip helps to hide several kilograms. But in this case the clothes should not be too wide. From tight-fitting products is also better to give up. Choose something mean.
A narrow horizontal strip of slender full of women. Therefore, this print is the optimal solution. Also for any shape fit diagonal bands. Choose products with infrequent repetition of the print. Consider that too close a narrow strip can ripple in the eyes, which does not add to the image of attractiveness.
wide vertical strip suitable only girls with a perfect figure.
Excellent solution for dresses - a combination of different strips. The diagonal, narrow, wide, horizontal and vertical bands can be combined. Consider their location to improve your figure.
The classic option is a two-color black and white strip. But if you want to stand out, choose a combination of bands of different colors. Designers offer yellow-blue, orange-violet, gray-pink combinations. Brightly and unusually looks multicolored print. Michelle Obama is constantly proving it with his stylish white dress, decorated with red, blue, gray and yellow lines, which dynamically increases the hem.
Tip! No matter what your body type, it is important that the strip is not stretched on the body. A tight print creates disharmony in silhouette.
Fashion styles 2017
to look fashionable and stylish, not simply select a print dress and successfully combine with other wardrobe items. It is also important to consider the design of the product and style. Especially designers this year are conquered by interesting original solutions in their novelties.
- dress with a symmetrical pattern of surprising imagination. His counter is in the game of a different direction of the bands. It looks stylish and feminine.
- A complex broken line is created using frills on the dress. Multidirectional stripes on the translucent fabric are added by the multi-layered product. It turns out a light and airy image.
- The dress with a hood in the photo looks original and very unusual. Suitable for meetings with friends, and for romantic walks. Make an image brighter with colored buttons and a small clutch in the same range.
- Asymmetry is a real trend of the season. Two-layer dress with different draperies and strips of radial-beam arrangement looks original and fashionable. A torn skirt adds a lightness and a kind of charm to the image.
- Two-layer dress - a new solution from designers. The role of the first layer is a dress-case in black and white stripes. They put on a knitted semi-transparent dress in nude tones from above. Asymmetric drape adds an originality and brightness to the image.
- Another vivid example of the original style is the dress of a complex cut. One shoulder open, dangling floors, closed neckline and a slightly open back will make your image truly extraordinary and interesting.
- The dress-transformer can be worn in three different ways. The top is easy to modify and you can get three different images: with a cross-shaped closed top, open shoulders without straps and tied with a waist.
As we can see, designers offer a large number of original fashion styles. In the store of your city, you will definitely find other interesting models. Do not be afraid to experiment, because a woman should always be multifaceted and unique.
Tip! When choosing the style of a dress, do not forget to take into account the peculiarity of your appearance. Full hands are better to hide behind the sleeve, and to emphasize the beautiful breasts with a seductive neckline.
Dress in Stripe: reviews of happy owners
After studying the stylists advice, not all women are at risk to buy a striped dress, because I have more confidence in the opinion of ordinary girls who dare to try the product with print.
Larissa, 25 years old: I have a short dress with sleeves in the middle strip. Top of the print girl. In general, I really like the product. It's a pity that I can not wear it, because the length does not correspond to the working dress code. And in the office, unfortunately, I spend almost the whole day.