healthy lifestyle( healthy lifestyle) today gaining popularity momentum and one of its undeniable elements include yoga, so yoga at home for beginners - this is a sure way to become healthierAnd more perfect. There is practical evidence that in any case, regardless of the level of its complexity, the most difficult is to begin. And yoga is no exception.
- 1 What is Yoga?
- 2 little history
- 3 yoga benefits for human
- 4 main contraindications
- 5 The best time to practice yoga
- 6 Asanas in your home practice
- 7 Asanas for beginners
What is yoga?
For many townspeople this word suggests something incredibly complex, incomprehensible. In fact, if you put a little effort, you can figure it out on their own craft and from a novice to become a guru for the implementation of simple exercises designed to lead to calm, harmony of soul and body, beautiful health.
In addition, often it is difficult in terms of self-motivation, because until a person has learned to perform all the exercises perfectly, it is quite difficult for him to motivate himself to new actions. And instead of starting to study the basics of this lesson, a person throws a case, without starting it.
Tip! The main rule that will allow you to start the exercises is to collect willpower in a fist and focus on a good result.
So, where to begin classes, how to properly do basic exercises, what techniques and knowledge is best used - consider in the article.
If you look at the meaning of terminology in a full description, then yoga is a way of life, through which you can achieve enlightenment.
Yoga is the philosophical teaching of antiquity that describes the essence of human life. Everyone who has decided to practice yoga must fully understand the fact that life under such canons will require enormous time costs, and it is not just classes, but also a change in some habits.
Tip! If you decide vdatsya in depth the issue and fully explore its features, it is necessary to prepare for the fact that it will take immediate rejection of bad, bad products and the unnecessary guidelines.
The first thing you will have to face is the formation of control of your own feelings, the soothing of physical and mental balance. Perhaps you want to meditate, focus on really important things and just get to know yourself.
That's why it's worth taking yoga classes not as doing gymnastic exercises, but as spiritual enlightenment, the possibility of cleansing from bad and unnecessary behavior, creating harmony in everything. It is with this approach that yoga will be an excellent way to improve not only physical, but also spiritual health.
history of this teaching is very long and intense. Even on the seals of India, relating to the 2-3 century BC.E., there are images of the figures of meditating people. This concept existed even in the ancient Upanishad, which dates back to the 10th century BC.E.
It was at these times that people presented the basic concept of these classes, which also received the name "yoga of mind management."In the world, yoga classes have been widely spread, which are aimed at purifying the body of a person and his mind, as well as improving the spiritual state.
The use of yoga for a person
It will not be difficult to feel everything useful that gives a person yoga. After a few lessons you will feel a tremendous effect if you give exercises a couple of hours a week.
The set of exercises will allow:
- Forget about chronic diseases of the vertebral system;
- Maintain the proper functioning of all organs;
- Cure chronic and acute diseases of all systems;
- To make a qualitative massage of internal organs;
- Create a flexible and plastic body of your dreams;
- Correct the features of incorrect posture;
- Eliminate discomfort in the joints;
- Make the gait more light and beautiful;
- Increase the resistance to many diseases.
Thus, the special asanas provided in yoga will allow a person to gain a maximum of vital energy, become confident and calm. You can eliminate diseases of the heart, blood vessels, establish the functioning of the digestive system, endocrinology.
In the course of performing many exercises, there is a massaging of internal organs responsible for the body as a whole. If you do exercises at home on a regular basis, you can simplify the work of metabolism, so yoga contributes to immediate weight loss.
Systematic and regular execution of asanas will make the body flexible, plastic. And meditation and its basic techniques will make the immune system stronger. Having started practicing yoga exercises right now, you will be filled with life energy and strength from within, you will become more self-confident. For people who have problems with excess weight, this set of exercises will just in time.
Everyone knows that every sport has certain contra-indications. And yoga also presupposes a restriction in classes or a complete rejection of them in certain cases.
Tip! If you have acute or chronic illnesses, you should consult a specialist before starting yoga.
This approach will avoid the development and spread of certain diseases, as well as reduce pressure, prevent myocardial infarction, other complex heart diseases and postoperative periods. Yoga also helps in the prevention of diseases such as ARVI, acute respiratory disease, influenza.
Advice! It is not recommended to practice yoga in case of onset of the disease, it can cause deterioration of well-being. In addition, experts do not recommend doing yoga during menstruation.
At what time it is better to practice yoga
Practicing yoga exercises is recommended in the early morning time, after the awakening of the body. Only with this approach you will receive an inexhaustible surge of strength and energy, which is designed to accompany you all day. In the morning, the body is as relaxed as possible, and the mind becomes calm. It is also much easier to plan the morning practice, rather than the evening, because in the daytime and in the evening there can be unforeseen business.
Tip! If you wake up in the morning is not very easy, classes should be postponed to the evening time. However, a complex awakening can easily testify that something is wrong with your body, so it is worthwhile to see a doctor.
The main task of yoga is to free you from stress and add an excuse for experiencing. It is necessary to listen to your own organism as much as possible and practice at a suitable time for you. It does not matter, in the morning you decided to study or in the evening, the main thing is to follow the schedule you chose.
Asanas in the home practice
Yoga asan is designed to strengthen the body as a whole and create the prerequisites for its normal full functioning. Regular exercise of exercises, based on the practice of asanas, will avoid stress.
Constructing a sequence of poses that are used in home practice is a difficult task, which can be handled only by experienced masters. However, it is possible to develop a complex of exercises independently, taking into account the basic system of asanas. Traditionally it consists of several blocks.
- Carrying out a warm-up for the full warm-up of the body;
- Surya Namaskar - if you are a beginner, the best solution is a simplified practice;
- Asanas performed in standing position;
- Implementation of deflections back to increase the flexibility of the body and body;
- Practice of twisting;
- Positions of the inverted plan;
- General relaxation of the body;
The gradual increase in the intensity with which the training takes place is the key to a successful exercise complex. To get the maximum benefit, it is necessary to perform them so that each asana complicates the previous exercise model. After the culmination of the practice, the intensity of the asana should go to a decline so that you reach a peak of relaxation.
Asanas for beginners
You can do the first asanas in yoga classes yourself, without recourse to instructors. Even if you do not perform the exercises 100% accurately, they will not bring anything other than good. However, these simple elements are designed to prepare you for a good understanding of the body, as well as provide a direction for overall development.
Advice! When doing exercises, you do not need to rush anywhere. It is important to focus only on the sensations of your own body. All stages must be carried out very gradually.
- Tree. To create this pose, you need to stand straight. Having made a deep, gradual, not sharp breath, you should slowly raise your hands and pull them up to the maximum. Aligning their hands, take them to the area of the head, releasing, so the image, chest. To the effect of exercise was the most developed, and you could feel the balance, you need to bend the leg and raise it so that the foot lies on the thigh. Through this exercise, you can improve the state of your posture and significantly strengthen the spinal column.
- Slide( dog face down) .Correct and gradual acceptance of this position helps to relieve tension from the waist and shoulders, and also from the back. To perform asana you need to bend down in front of you and put your hands on the floor( with the side of your hands).Then the pelvis rises, the heels move back. Weight should be distributed between the feet and palms, do it evenly. The head in the meantime falls under the elbows. The view is directed to the navel area.
- Stork. To carry out this exercise, hands are lifted up, the body needs to be tilted down, after making an exhalation. The fold should be started from the waist. This asana will make the body more flexible and support it in tone.
- Onion. Thanks to the adoption of this pose, you can make the back even, and the muscles of the press - stronger. You need to lie on his stomach, his hands grasp the ankle, at the entrance must be at the same time raise both halves of the body - upper, lower.
- Worship of the Sun. This position allows you to recharge your batteries for the whole day. If you do it in the morning, you can get a good vivacity, if you are used to doing the evening, then taking a pose will improve sleep. For adoption, you need to stand straight, lower your arms, and keep your head with your back straight. During a slow inspiration, hands rise up, the body goes back, and the maximum deflection is made. Then we return to the starting position, making an exhalation.
- Staff. Thanks to the adoption of this position, the muscles of the press are strengthened, good posture is formed, legs are strengthened. The starting position is lying face down. The palms are on the floor, in the chest area, bend. The palms of the hands should look forward. The legs should be moved about 30 cm apart. The body, like a staff, should be firm and straight. Breathing should be evenly, trying to stay in this position for as long as possible.
- Pose of the boat. This exercise strengthens the press, increases the tone of the body and helps to optimize the digestive tract. To perform the technique you need to sit on the buttocks, and leave the feet on the floor. The back should be "pulled back", with the floor it should have an angle of 60 degrees. Gradually, you need to straighten your legs until your fingers reach the eye level. Hands are also parallel to the floor. The pose holds as long as possible, a steady, measured breathing is observed.
- child. With the adoption of the position of the body, it is possible to relax the muscles, which are clamped and release tension from the neck. To accept this position, you must sit on your heels, touching their buttocks. The body gradually descends to the hips, hands are stretched out in front of them.
Advice! By practicing various yoga exercises, you need to do everything thoughtfully enough. It is important to enjoy every movement and feel it fully. Do not forget about the concentration of your own thoughts, they must be only positive.
Regular practice of this plan will improve your health and the creation of beautiful sound health.