For a modern person, taking care of your health is an absolute necessity, and Pilates for beginners at home, you can find a video with exercises at the end of the article, can become your wand. After all, the rhythm of life of the XXI century makes the highest demands on the body: work and domestic cares take a lot of energy. In addition, the appearance of a person is very important: psychologists have proved that extra pounds not only contribute to the development of an inferiority complex, but also hamper the development of a career. After all, if a person is not able to control his own weight, is it possible to entrust him with a truly responsible business?
Unfortunately, there is not enough time for regular visits to the gym. Therefore, exercise complexes that can be done at home without the use of sports equipment are very relevant. If you want to become the owner of a slender, smart body and prefer quiet enough static exercises, then you should get acquainted with the Pilates system.
- 1 Pilelet system: a bit of history
- 2 The main dogmas of pilates
- 3 Who should practice the Pilates system?
- 4 Advantages of the system
- 5 The main disadvantages of the
- 6 What will it take to be at home?
- 7 Exercises for Belly
- 8 Exercise for hips
- 9 exercises to strengthen the back
- 10 exercises for hands
- 11 set of exercises to strengthen the legs
Pilates system: a bit of history
Pilates has come to our country relatively recently. However, it quickly became popular, which is due to the simplicity of the exercises and their high efficiency.
Developed the Joseph Pilates system. Joseph was born in the late 19th century in Germany. From childhood, he was very weak: the boy suffered from asthma, regularly contracted infectious diseases. However, due to his persistence and conscious attitude towards his own body, Pilates managed to overcome all the ailments. At the age of 14, he developed his own set of exercises, which helped Joseph not only get rid of illnesses, but also gain athletic build.
In 1926, Pilates migrated to the United States. There, his system instantly gained immense popularity: men and women, businessmen and housewives, movie stars and show business figures were engaged in Pilates.
Tip! If you decide to practice at home, take care of comfortable clothes. It should not be too tight and impede movement. Excellent fit free shorts and light T-shirt, sewn from cotton fabric.
The main dogmas of pilates
Like all other exercises, the Pilates system involves a load on the muscles of a person. However, the uniqueness of the system is that the load is not dynamic, but static. All exercises are performed very smoothly, so that the risk of injury is minimized. The main goal of the exercises is to learn how to feel and control every muscle of your body.
Another pillar of the Pilates system is proper breathing. During the execution of the complex, each breath and exhalation should be carefully monitored, otherwise the system will not bring any result.
Mindfulness is also important: you need to fully focus on your own sensations and control every muscle that is involved during the exercise.
Finally, it is necessary to perform the exercises regularly, at least three times a week. Only in this way will it be possible to strengthen the muscular framework and create the body of your dreams.
Tip! Pilates exercises are recommended for quiet, relaxing music. Energetic tracks do not fit: you must immerse yourself in a state that resembles meditation.
Who should practice the Pilates system?
Classes are recommended to people who have never done sports before. Especially Pilates is shown to those who have any contraindications to heavy loads. In particular, the system can deal with people with aching joints.
Both young and old people can train. In the absence of medical contraindications, even pregnant women can perform exercises.
Tip! Ventilate the room in which you are going to perform the exercises.
Advantages of the
The following are the main advantages of the Pilates system:
- you can study at home at any time convenient for you;
- system has practically no contraindications;
- occupation will take from 20 to 40 minutes, which is very important for busy people;
- during the exercises you will get the opportunity to work through all the muscles, including deep enough;
- thanks to the exercises you can adjust your posture;
- exercises accelerate the metabolism;
- Pilates promotes flexibility: a lot of people who are engaged in this system after a few months of training possible to even do the splits that had seemedIt is practically impossible for them;
- result will be noticeable after a couple of weeks of intensive training.
Tip! Do not get distracted during the workout: ask the household members not to disturb you, and turn off the phone. Pilates requires complete concentration on your feelings!
system deficiencies Of course, like any system, Pilates has some disadvantages. These include:
- need to do the exercises regularly, without missing classes and not postponing them for later. Unfortunately, not everyone is distinguished by high self-discipline. However, if you only do it once a week, you will not see much result for a long time;
- exercises are not very effective for losing excess weight. Weight may even increase slightly due to the growth of muscle mass;
- exercises should be performed correctly: if mistaken, the result from training will be zero;
- on each exercise is necessary to concentrate fully: to create an environment in which nothing distracts from class, quite difficult.
course, these disadvantages are rather relative, but they need to consider when choosing a system for home occupations.
Advice! Do not make abrupt movements during training. You risk getting injured or stretching!
What do I need to do at home?
It is highly recommended that you purchase a disc with an exercise system or download video on the Internet: this will help you better understand the system.
In addition, it is worth buying a special mat for fitness. Many exercises are performed on the floor, so the rug will make the classes more comfortable. You can find such a rug in any sports equipment store.
Some exercises are performed with a hoop or a fitball.
Finally, you will need a chair: on it you will lean during the execution of the
Tip! If you do not have a special mat for fitness, you can use the usual tourist foam.
Exercises for Belly
These exercises will help you get rid of fat deposits in the abdominal area and become the owner of good, smart media:
- take a starting position: lie on your back, bend your knees and elbows. Slightly lift your legs, while your toes should "look" forward. Take a deep breath, try to strain the muscles of the press as much as possible, and raise your legs at an angle of approximately 45 degrees. Hands should be stretched along the trunk. Soak in this position and count to 20. After that, relax, lay down on the floor and breathe;
- Lie on the floor, bend your knees. Put the feet on the width of the shoulders. Raise your hands to the ceiling, lower them along the trunk. You can not put your hands on the floor: they should be on weight. Raise your head, shoulders should stay on the floor. Tighten the press, make a deep exhalation. You should feel how the muscles of your press work: if you do the exercises correctly, they will tremble and burn. Count to 20, take the starting position;
- this exercise was borrowed from yoga. Stand on all fours. Move the pelvis forward, tilt the head and round the back. Let it rest for a few seconds, taking a deep breath. Try to strain the muscles of the press as much as possible. On exhalation, take the original position;
- this exercise is called "Boat".Sit on the floor, bend your knees and grasp the hips with your hands. Take a deep breath, raise your legs so that they are parallel to the floor, keep your hands parallel to the floor. In this position, fix for 15-20 seconds. If you are too hard, you can shorten this time: hold on as long as you can.
Advice! Practice barefoot or in thin socks. Sneakers are not required, on the contrary, they will interfere.
Exercise for the hips
This exercise is effective for strengthening the hips, and also improves the mobility of the hip joints and helps to get rid of cellulite. Lie down on your back. Put one foot on the mat and pull the other up. Breathe in as deep as you can. Feel the air penetrate your lungs. At the output, lower the leg, which is stretched up, toward the opposite knee. It is important that the knee is not bent: otherwise the exercise will not be effective enough. Lower the leg should be slow enough. When the foot touches the floor, slowly return to the starting position. For each leg, the exercise is repeated at least 10 times, several approaches can be made.
Tip! You can do the exercises at least an hour after eating.
Exercise to strengthen the back
This exercise is not recommended for people who suffer from osteochondrosis and radiculitis. However, to all the rest it will help to strengthen the back and create a muscular corset, thanks to which the posture will noticeably improve.
Lie on your stomach, touch the forehead with the floor. Hands should be free to lie along the body. Exhale the air and lift your shoulders from the floor as high as you can. Fix in this position for a couple of seconds and slowly lower your shoulders to the floor. You should feel how the muscles of your back work.
Tip! If you are not feeling well, move the lesson to another time. Pilates assumes a sufficiently high load, which the weakened organism can not withstand.
Exercises for hands
Stand up straight, place your feet shoulder width apart. Raise your hands in front of you parallel to the floor. Turn your hands palms up, lead them behind your back as far as you can. Start making slow movements, trying to "connect" the hands behind your back. Hands throughout the exercise should remain parallel to the floor! Count to 20, take the starting position.
During this exercise, you will feel quite a lot of tension in the area of the shoulder and forearm. This is perfectly normal: the muscles must begin to "burn".If you feel something like this, then you are doing everything right!
Tip! If during the session, you feel bad, for example, you dizzy or noise appeared in the minds, stop immediately! Relax, lie down, drink some water. As a rule, unpleasant feelings appear in beginners who have never before engaged in sports. As a rule, after a while the body adapts to the load. If this does not happen, you should contact a doctor.
set of exercises to strengthen the legs
For this exercise you will need a chair. Stand near the back of the chair, grasp her hand. Dilute the toes of the legs to the side, as the ballerinas do. Start to squat slowly, trying to make the knees parted in different directions. At the deepest point of the squat Fix and count to 20.
Slowly take a starting position. Exercise is repeated 5 to 10 times: it all depends on the level of your physical fitness. Advanced amateurs Pilates system at the time of this exercise, make the "gun", that is, keep one leg parallel to the floor.
Tip! Before starting home training, visit several classes at the fitness center. A professional instructor will help you understand how to do the exercises.