colors or Greenery Lush Meadow - favorites of the season 2017. However, the make-up under the green dress or blouse should be special. We will tell you about it in detail today. So, let's get started.
- 1 Actual shades of green
- 2 To go green?
- 3 basic makeup error for green dresses
- 4 Step guide a make-up for the green dress
- 5 Eye Makeup
- 6 makeup in golden tones
- 7 Casual make-up for green outfit
- 8 Accessories for green dresses
Actual shades of green
In 2017, designers created a whole collection of flowers, amazing in beauty. Since the trend includes natural tones, they are provided with calm, deep, yet bright and juicy versions of them.
Green in the color palette of this year has a special place. If you want to be in the trend, choose only colors:
- fresh young grass ( Greenery), it is very close to the light green is the main color of the year;But, unfortunately, he is more suited to brunettes, blonde girls on his background will look excessively pale;
- juicy meadows ( it's called Lush Meadow): a rather complex color, Is close to the emerald, but a little lighter and brighter than it;
- muted color Kale , the color of tropical foliage and grass ispryavshey;
- remain also relevant pistachio and muted or pastel mint green .
Advice! You should not wear a green outfit if you have a bad sleep. This insidious color can only emphasize the traces of a sleepless night. Quickly remove the circles under the eyes can be a mask of grated potatoes. To bring a person in order, you will be enough for 10 minutes. Who will go green?
Since even in the above there are many shades undertone, you can easily choose the one that is right for you:
- if your skin has a cool shade and refers to the type of the spring, it is better to choose a more lush green color of green;
- "summer" girls and women need to choose yellow-green mint, lime or jade;
- representatives of the skin type "winter" will go more bluish-green bright tones like "kelly";
- the leather of autumn type is ideally combined with more muffled yellow- or sandy-green tones.
Tip! When choosing this outfit, you should pay attention not only to the color, but also to the style of the dress. No matter how you like its hue, if you have any doubts that it does not sit well on the figure, you better refuse the purchase.
basic makeup mistakes for green dress
Before describing in more detail the process of selecting and applying makeup for green outfit, we mention basic mistakes such a make-up:
- first and main mistake - a combination of green dresses and herbs in cosmetics. The fusion of these colors looks very grotesque. Shadows are better to choose golden, brown, terraktovye or dark gray. On the eyes it is desirable to apply a thin, and for brunettes a brighter eyeliner.
- selected colors should not clash with the color of the dress;The main antagonist is red, so it's not desirable to use its pure shade. It is better to choose a trendy scarlet with a slight admixture of yellow, orange or purple.
- Juicy dress colors do not allow the use of faded colors, for example, lip gloss. The face in this case will look inexpressive. Light-skinned blondes should choose pink or golden lipstick. Brunettes should preferably use purple or shades of plum.
- Excess cosmetics is also unacceptable, as is its lack. In excessively bright colors, your facial features will become rough.
- "Gold" looks very advantageous against the background of green only with reasonable application. Its excess will age the face - on such background it will look yellowish.
- As green gives the skin a certain pallor, blush and use a little more colorful than usual. Blondes suitable dark pink shades, dark-haired dark-skinned beauties are better to use peach.
Tip! Remember that in makeup, the accent is always made only on the eyes or only on the lips. Determine which features of your face are more important to emphasize and highlight a little brighter than them.
Step by step instructions for a make-up of green dresses
since green is able to set off any skin imperfections, make-up should begin with a thorough cleaning of the face with a cream-scrub or peeling and maskIts defects. So, in detail we will describe the process of applying tonal cosmetics:
- first thing to choose the "right" basis - the primer;He will allow the rest of the cosmetics to lie more evenly;Ideally it should completely coincide with a shade of skin;For oily skin selected primer on a water basis, dry skin requires moisturizing, so the composition should be selected appropriate;
- on a semitone lighter cream is applied in the eye area;
- further applies a foundation cream to the skin tone, for a night make-up under the green dress( see photo) a more dense base is allowed;
- if necessary, correctors are used to smooth defects;They are only applied pointwise;
- slightly darker tonal is distributed around the edges of the forehead, in the cheekbones and sides of the chin;
- the color of skin is selected and blush, a big mistake will be both their excess, and the lack or use of faded shades;
- across the skin surface gently with a sponge powder is distributed, it will help to hide minor flaws a make-up and make the skin more natural;
- excess powder is removed with a soft puff.
As green perfectly combines with sunburn, you can use powder with a bronzer for such make-up. However, in it, in no case should there be a yellow shade - only natural brown ones.
To correct age-related changes, you should not hide wrinkles under a thick layer of makeup. The face in this case will only become a gross mask. It is better to acquire a qualitative concealer with reflective particles and apply it only to problematic areas.
Tip! Since green is able to give the skin an excessive pallor, foundation and powder can be picked up a little darker than your own skin. However, do not overdo it - the difference should be only in semitone.
Reticulation shadows with a predominance of beige, coffee and gold - the perfect option for this makeup. With gray shades, you should be careful and use them only in cases where your dress has a rich and juicy green color. To ensure that shadows do not fall into the folds of the skin during the day, they are applied only to the tonal basis.
Excess shimmers and gloss us to nothing. After all, we should get a refined and airy, and not a flashy and cheap make-up. Make-up for green eyes under a green dress can be performed in pink-brown or purple tones. The light green iris of the eyes is ideally combined with a shade of chocolate. For the everyday image are chosen more calm beige and champagne.
Naturally, first of all it is necessary to be guided by shades of green attire. So, if the brown is ideally combined with almost all kinds of green, then the violet will only harmonize with the muted herbal, pistachio and brass colors.
Owners of gray, blue, or blue eyes. With lilac they should be more cautious and use it only as a liner.
To create an expressive look at the mobile eyelid, the base shadows of the lightest shade are first applied. The darker ones are distributed from its center towards the corner of the eye. The decisive importance is also their thorough shading.
Brown eyeliner looks more natural, but it's better to use black for a minimum and only to create an evening image. According to the rules of makeup, it must necessarily match in color with ink. When creating everyday onions in the nude style, it is better not to use the eyeliner, but to shade the eyes with a combination of pastel and golden brown shadows.
Advice! The color of the shadows, mascara and eyeliner should not coincide with the shade of the iris of the eyes. Otherwise, these colors will merge, and the eyes will lose expressiveness.
makeup in golden colors
If you doubt the choice of make-up shades of green for an evening dress, choose a win-win situation - a golden-brown tone. After all, a black-gold or golden meikap with a light haze of gray has long become a classic and ideally suits as blonde girls, and owners of red curls or brunettes.
Under the green dress you can choose both matte brown and zodiacotistye shadows. In this case, the main thing is to observe the measure - gold should only glare on the skin. The excessively thick layer of it will completely destroy all the weightlessness and elegance of the image.
Use can and golden ink, but the shadows in this case must have a rich and pure color without impurities shine. Depending on the skin tone, the contour of the eyebrows is highlighted with a brown or dark gray pencil. Blue-eyed brunettes are desirable to completely abandon the shading of the eyebrows - it is enough to comb them well and fix them with wax.
Lipstick is selected from natural tones: peach, matt purple or plum. Its red shade in this case is contraindicated.
Tip! Golden make-up should be done only if the dress itself does not have a shine. After all, we need a contrast, and a brilliant outfit will completely overtake the look at ourselves.
Casual make-up for green outfit
As green color is able to draw attention to itself, the use of even a small amount of cosmetics in this case is simply necessary. However, since the trend-2017 maximum naturalness, for everyday onions should be selected only natural natural shades. We just need to give the person a blooming, fresh look and just veil the flaws:
- tonal funds in this case it's better to use dry ones;Because traces of cosmetics on the face should not be evident;
- in the presence of visible defects they are slightly retouched with a concealer;
- shadows are applied in a smaller layer and blended more thoroughly;They should not have any abrupt transitions and look natural;
- lush eyelashes help us to create mascara in gray-brown or brown tones;It will be enough to apply it in one, at most two layers;
- eyebrows are combed and only slightly underlined by pencil or shadows;
- a small amount of blush on the cheeks is more than enough;
- will complete the image of a matte lipstick or lipstick in a delicate pink, apricot, warm berry or cherry scent, its outline should also be almost imperceptible.
Tip! When using piping, be sure to observe the basic rule of make-up: the fatter it is, the less the carcass should be applied. Otherwise, your eyes will turn from a lure to a vulgar one.
Accessories for green dress
As in the case of cosmetics, the use of green accessories in such bow is unacceptable. For summer day images, you can buy a classic white or yellow handbag and the same shoes. Evening attire can be supplemented with accessories of black or golden or silver shade. In this dark green is better to combine with "gold", and light light green dresses - with silver.
Perfectly harmonize with this decoration color from amber, topaz or citrine. The blue-green dress is complemented by earrings, necklaces or bracelets with turquoise, sapphire or lapis lazuli. The most important thing is that in color they do not merge with the fabric. Do not forget also that in one ensemble of such ornaments there can not be more than three.
If the dress has enough decor, then it is better to refuse or use jewelry at all. Shiny fabric shade matte malachite decoration or pearls. Attire with a minimum of details can be emphasized by the contrasting belt and a larger necklace.
silver So, we tried to tell you about all the intricacies of make-up for the green dress.