The most common color of eyes is blue. This color has a rich palette - from a gently blue to a bright blue hue. It emphasizes the natural beauty of heavenly shades skillfully created makeup for blue eyes, the photo allows you to see the best options for such makeup.
What color of decorative cosmetics to choose for differentShades of such eyes and under any color of hair, will prompt advice or councils of stylists.
- 1 basic rules
- 2 Varieties makeup
- 3 casual makeup
- 4 Evening image
- 5 Selection makeup
- 6 Make-up shades for blue eyes
- 7 How does the shape and size of the eyes affect the choice of cosmetics?
- 8 What are the stylists advising?
- 9 Make-up with step-by-step recommendations
Correct and stylish make-up can emphasize the dignity of the eyes and give them extraordinary brilliance. To properly make up for blue eyes, you must follow some rules of color matching and follow a step-by-step photo.
A good make-up should be based on the intensity of natural shades. Do not use too much makeup in daytime makeup. Bright and catchy colors should be reserved for the evening exit.
Depending on the brightness of the iris, the blue eyes are divided into several types:
- For eyes of violet shades, you can use decorataVivid cosmetics bright colors.
- Eyes of medium-blue color can be decorated with a combination of light shadows, which are applied to the eyelids and dark tones at the outer corners of the eyes.
- Eyes of a light blue shade differ in brightness and brilliance. For them, it is necessary to choose shades of pastel shades, as more saturated options will give the image of fatigue. Such eyes are suitable for dark-colored hands in retrostyle.
- Gray-blue eyes have the ability of chameleons - to change color depending on the chosen clothes.
Tip! Caution should be used with the colors of the same tone with the eyes, so this will create a feeling of blurred eyes. From blue shades it is necessary to choose deep blue and ultramarine. But such colors do not fit blondes with pale skin, their bright blue will age.
There is a huge selection of interesting solutions for blue eyes makeup. Qualitatively executed meykap, can make them the main decoration of the face.
The following options are worth considering:
- Smokey or smoky make-up is done in brown, pinkish or olive-golden hues. Blondes with blue eyes will approach the smoky design in a bluish-gray palette. Brunettes can perform a similar make-up for gray-blue eyes with shades of rich blue tones.
- A more open look can create an autumnOption. At the same time, pink mother-of-pearl shades, a shimmering pink lip gloss and a contour pencil with black ink are used.
- Oriental makeup will give brightness and expressivity to blue eyes, so it is used as an evening version.
- The natural variant is done with the help of decorative cosmetics, which in color is close to the shades of the skin. Light colors of neutral color are used. For the eyes, pastel shades of bright color palette will suit. The effect of naturalness is created through careful feathering.
- The blue makeup looks in the evening. Indigo shades of color are combined with blue piping and dark blue ink.
- A summer make-up in a turquoise color palette is considered to be spectacular.
- A light version of the make-up will only look on the well-groomed face. Therefore, before doing it, you need to first moisturize the skin, and apply a foundation, which will make the color of the face more smooth.
Advice! When creating a blue make-up, shades of blue shades should be combined with shades of other colors, otherwise the eyes will look inexpressive and faded.
Daytime makeup has some features for blue eyes. It assumes the presence of light and warm colors of cosmetics, which is approximated by color to the natural shade of the skin.
Ideal for creating a natural image of peach, light green, coral and unsaturated blue hues that necessarily followTo astonish.
Makeup for day use is performed in the following order:
- The face is well cleansed and a cosmetic base is applied to it.
- With a foundation, all defects are removed.
- On a motionless eyelid, light shadows are applied, and on the moving darker.
- The boundary must be greased by careful feathering.
- The submarine space is painted with light beige-golden shadows.
- A drop of shadows of a pearly white hue is applied to the inner corner of the eye.
- The fold on the century is emphasized by purple shadows.
- Matte-gray shadows are distributed on the mobile eyelid. The same shadows are used to draw a thin line near the edge of the lower eyelashes.
- In conclusion, mascara is applied in a dark gray hue.
Tip! You can create a spectacular everyday make-up with shades of green, but not warm shades, and colder ones. Also help create a feminine and elegant image of caramel, gently-blue and violet tones.
planning evening makeup for blue eyes, should prepare the shadows and contrasting bright colors. Bright eyes will be lost under artificial lighting, so they need to be highlighted and emphasized.
- Violet, bronze, silver, olive and golden shades are suitable for creating a spectacular image. Also worth looking at is a dark blue, pearly, turquoise texture, as well as a palette of sea waves.
- For evening makeup, various glitters, false eyelashes or rhinestones will be appropriate.
- You can create a stunning evening version of three shades. At the same time, the lightest tone with a pearly texture is chosen, a shade of medium saturation and a darker one. A good option is the blue-eyed
- . On the upper eyelid and the corners of the eyes, light shadows are distributed.
- The moving part should be painted with a shade of medium saturation. At the same time, high-quality feathering is used.
- With the help of dark shadows a line is drawn along the growth of eyelashes. The same color is allocated to the outer corners of the eyes.
- A thin arrow is drawn using a liquid liner.
- Eyelashes stain with dark mascara in two layers.
Advice! Before any make-up, the skin needs to be prepared. The skin around the eyes is treated with a special corrector. To make the makeup last longer, it needs to be applied to the base. For this, a matte foundation is used.
Choosing decorative cosmetics
When choosing makeup, you need to take into account the shade of the skin, the hair color and the shade of the iris:
- For daytime makeup of blond hair and blue eyes, shades of soft brown and beige shades will suit. For easy application, a contour pencil of brown shade is used.
- To create a smoky make-up blonde with blue eyes can use silvery, blue and gray shadows.
- Make-up for every day for girls with dark curls and blue eyes suggests the use of brown and pink shadows. The contrast between the dark color of the hair and light eyes can be strengthened with the help of a brown or gray liner.
- Brunettes with gray-blue eyes will use a smoky make-up created by bronze, dark brown and silvery shadows.
- For girls with light brown hair, shades of various shades of blue and blue, as well as dark-gray linings, blue mascara and lipsticks of beige or slightly coral shade, will help to create natural make-up.
- Red-haired girls with blue eyes will approach cosmetics of both warm and cold scales.
Advice! For blue eyes, you should not choose a reddish-brown tint or too light tone, as the effect of tear-stained and inflamed eyes can be created. It is worth picking up coffee shades for evening make-up. Golden shadows are more suitable for girls with a swarthy tinge of skin.
Shades of make-up for blue eyes
A wedding or holiday makeup for blue eyes can be made more vivid when using contrasting shadows.
following contrasting shades are for blue eyes:
- pale peach and sandy gold;
- bronze and warm gray;
- lavender and lilac;
- yellow and pale pink;
- are orange and silver.
For everyday option, you can use the universal shades: cream, white gold, pearl, light beige and taupe.
Look beautiful blue eyes with golden, pale pink or purple hues. Will be appropriate lilac and pearl shades. A more expressive look can be created with the help of a dark blue color.
Tip! A dark color is always applied over a light color. Hide signs of fatigue will help bearing on the inner patch of the upper eyelid silvery, light blue or white shadows.
How does the shape and size of the eye affect the choice of cosmetics?
Depending on the shape of the eye makeup options are selected:
- Small eyes blue can be identified by a brown shadow palette. Too bright shades will make the eyes even smaller.
- Too round eyes can visually draw with dark eyeliner.
- The impending eyelid gives fatigue. When creating a bright make-up, you should abandon clear contour lines and pearlescent shadows.
Tip! It is not recommended to use liquid liner for impending eyelids. It is better to use friable shadows and a soft pencil, which is easy to shade.
What are the stylists advising?
The choice of shades depends not only on the color of the eyes and hair, but also on the chosen style in creating the image. The more light colors prevail in appearance, the more gentle makeup should be.
- Applying the rich tones of the cold palette, you need to shade all the transitions so that the makeup does not look too rude.
- When creating daytime make-up, first apply light shades, then medium saturation and last but not least dark ones.
- In the evening version, do not use too much blush. In combination with light shadows, black mascara will look unnatural.
- Experienced makeup artists do not recommend using a bright green palette when staining the blue eyes. Such an option will drown out blue shades. More bright will make blue eyes black eyeliner. A small amount of powder is applied to the applied arrow. This will prevent spreading of the liner.
Tip! You can draw a line with a black pencil on top of the black eyeliner. This will visually somewhat reduce the arrow and make it more attractive. Blue-eyed girls can not use purple shadows in the lower eyelid. This will create the effect of the black eye.
Make-up with step-by-step recommendations
Any make-up for blue eyes is done using the following steps:
- Before painting on the upper eyelid is necessary to put a special foundation that will prevent damage to the makeup.
- The surface of its drying surface is covered with light shadows of neutral tones.
- The fold of the upper eyelid should be drawn with a shade of medium saturation, and then the feathering is performed.
- The outer corner should be painted with the darkest shade of shadows, and the inner corner - with a lighter shade. In this case, a smooth transition is transmitted.
- Using eyeliner pencil or emphasized contour of the upper eyelid on the lash line.
- Then mascara is used. For everyday make-up, a brown color is suitable, but the tone of the skin should be taken into account.
Advice! Attention deserves an evening make-up for older women. In this case, it is necessary to avoid the load on the eyes and give up too dark a color range, as this will only emphasize wrinkles.
harmonious and beautiful day makeup involves mild to moderate line.
Do not neglect the rules for choosing a color palette. Only if all the nuances of makeup, you can create the perfect make-up, regardless of the day or evening make-up applied.