Multi-stage haircut - a cascade of medium hair with bangs( see photo) - returned to us from the 70's. Although this technique looks good on straight or slightly curly, short or long strands, it looks most effectively on medium-length hair. After all, the cascade is completely "revealed" on the line below the chin.
- 1 What is a cascade?
- 2 Types of cascade
- 3 Technique for execution
- 4 How is the bangs formed during the cascade?
- 5 stylish ideas pilings
- 6 cascade with an oval face
- 7 cascade with round face
- 8 cascade with triangular face
- 9 cascade with a square face
- 10 Famous women adoring the cascade
What is a cascade?
Stylists once again remembered about this haircut casually - because it not only looks bulky and looks original, but also extremely simple to care for, fits within minutes and fits almost any type of person. Plus it allows you to fully reveal the beauty of the hair. Not for nothing is the cascade today chosen by many famous faces of Hollywood.
. In the classical version for decorationSuch hairstyle hair is gradually cut from short on the crown to longer at the ends. With the help of such a technique - strands of different lengths - the hairstyle receives an additional volume, and therefore looks extraordinarily spectacular.
Tip! The special charm of the hairdo is given in the picturesque disorder by the placed tips. They are the first to attract attention. To ensure that the ends look all the same and do not get stuck, they need to provide special care.
Types of cascade
Unlike the fashion of the 70's, today the cascade does not recognize any standards. The basis can be taken any topical in this season hairstyle - bean, quads or pixies. Experienced master, combining stylistic elements, will necessarily create an individual hairstyle based on it for any type of person.
The most common types of cascade can be identified:
- torn : with filing only at the tips or along the entire length;
- double : transitions are performed in two or more layers;Gives an additional volume;
- graduated : has smoother transitions of "ladders";
- "frozen" : the length of the hair begins to change from the line of the ear or chin.
It looks the most effective on dark or dark blond hair, in which case all the length transitions will be seen most clearly. Superbly they are seen and on completely straight strands.
Cascade on hard and heavy hair makes the mane more obedient and lighter, but, unfortunately, less noticeable. Not very well looks this option, perhaps, only on curly locks - on them transitions will simply not be visible.
Advice! With fine weakened hair, it is better to use a graduated version or double transitions. So they will look more voluminous. You can choose a "ragged" version with the usual volume on the crown, but differ in length other strands.
Technique of execution
Let's consider a step-by-step classical method of a hairstyle. It is in it you can follow the very essence of the method:
- Clean, moisturized hair is combed.
- The billet is first detached from the main body by means of clamps.
- The lower part is leveled to the required length.
- The master works with the top of the head. To do this, he accurately collects a triangular control strand( along its length will equal the others) and twists it with a tourniquet.
- The ends of the strands are trimmed with a "zigzag".
- Next, a lock behind the hair, all the hair is separated by vertical parting, going to the crown and being cut along the length of the upper control.
- The last processed bang. In the classical habitual version, it is made of medium length.
- Rough slices are removed using zigzag motions.
- Curls along the face are milled or processed by the method of slicing, in which very sharp scissors or a razor almost glide over the surface.
Tip! Thin hair will look better if you use the option with frequent and shallow steps. On rigid strands, it is better to look at different-level transitions of greater depth.
How is the bangs formed during the cascade?
Straight strands without bangs go a little. It is with the help of bangs that you can correct individual defects of the face. To make the right choice, be sure to consult your personal hairdresser, review all the fashionable in this season styles and compare them with your own appearance. Perhaps you will find useful our advice:
- is a very long bang that falls down on the eyes, certainly in a trend;With her help you can focus on the eyes and balance a too angular or elongated face oval;
- bangs in the form of an arch: visually makes the face less rough;A straight cut is done only in case of an overly extended face, in other cases it is better to arrange it in the form of "feathers";This thinning makes the appearance light;In the future, bangs can be slightly tucked inward or, on the contrary, pulled out with an iron;
- if the face is in the form of a triangle, it is better to choose a bang, elongated on the sides;Do not use this option only if you tend to fullness - in this case, the person will appear even rounder;
- asymmetrical bangs: it not only looks original, but softens the features and balances certain flaws;
- smooth "French" bangs up to the middle of the forehead creates a special contrast with the lush mane;With its help you can completely hide the high forehead or correct the elongated face;However, it will make it more wide;You should not choose such a bang and the owners of large protruding features.