Choose red hair, a photo which affects originality, can only brave and strong girl. Shy babes do not like to attract attention, so they are painted in natural shades. If you want to join the ranks of confident women of fashion, look stylish and original, buy a paint of a reddish hue.
- 1 shades Types
- 2 staining techniques
- 3 length matter?
- 4 How to disguise red self
- 5 Hair Care
- 6 Reviews
If you choose the right shade of red, you get a noble deep colorHair, which is guaranteed to attract admiring looks and increased male attention. In 2017 the stylists are five most pressing red shades shag:
- Mahogany can have two colors: brown and red. Suitable for wise experienced women. Excellent masks gray hair and visually hides wrinkles. With the right wardrobe, the color looks elegant and expensive.
- dark red hue visually resembles the color of ripe cherries. Harmoniously combined with olive and dark skin, brown eyes.
- Copper-red is ideal for dyeing long curls.
- The condition of combination with appearance is pale skin and light brown eyes, lack of redness, freckles and acne.
- A fiery red can ruin curls, because you need to lighten up before painting. If you entrust the procedure to an experienced master, you will get a real color of uncontrollable fire.
- Burgundy combines shades of chestnut, purple and red. Adds poses to women after 30.
- When choosing a shade of strands, always pay attention to the individual features of the exterior. Too bright red does not suit pale-faced girls, as well as swarthy. Consult the master. He will advise the appropriate shade.
Advice! Girls with blond hair need to pre-color in red, Otherwise, an even red tone will not work.
looked red to the hair naturally and evenly spaced on the strands, hairdressers offer three modern dyeing technologies:
- Ombre became a true trend of the season, so it's popular with blondes and brunettes. The most profitable base is black, but fair-haired girls also hide flames in their hair. The main thing to observe the border of the color transition is not above the line of cheekbones.
- Highlights suitable for girls who do not want to be painted in one color. Young fashionistas choose bright strands on a light basis, and mature women - on the dark.
- Painting tips come in handy if you do not want to completely color the hair red, but want to add a bright accent.
- paint the tips of the hair in a red easy at home. Hairdressers are advised to use moisturizers for a week before the procedure.
Tip! Folk beliefs say that you need to dye your hair on the growing moon to protect strands from falling out. The best time is Friday and Tuesday or the fifth day of the lunar calendar.
Does the length matter?
To make your hair look good in bright colors, one trip to the salon and care of strands is not enough. It is also important to make a beautiful haircut. In 2017, the most relevant for the red head of hair such options:
- Butch pixie visually increases hair volume and fits any type of person( haircut looks harmoniously with oblique bangs);
- bob on short strands with sharp changes in length, graduation and oblique bangs;
- square with a shaven head for owners of straight hair;
- extended bob with bangs or graduated side strands;
- elongated bean with the back of his head shaven or temple points to the originality of the individual( the side strands is better to shoot at an acute angle);
- elongated square perfectly pulls out the face;
- cascade gives the curls of medium length volume and softens angular facial features;
- long cascade, laid on its side.
Please note that in 2017 the bangs are again popular. Therefore, any haircut can be decorated with this spectacular addition.
Tip! When choosing a haircut, consider the features of the face. The cascade is able to soften angular features, bangs to visually shorten the oval, and long curls hide excessive roundness.
How to disguise yourself in red
If you are willing to risk and repainted in red color on their own, follow these instructions:
- Choose the right color, having got acquainted with reviews and having consulted the master of hairdressing art.
- Dark hair needs to be clarified to get the closest staining effect. Choose a quality clarifier to not only get rid of the natural color pigment, but also from the remnants of any other dyes.
- To prevent curls from deteriorating after the simultaneous action of the clarifier and paint, leave them uncolored for a week. During this period, apply nutrient masks to restore the structure.
- Do not forget about the test for an allergic reaction. Especially if you use the chosen paint for the first time. In case of itching and burning, consult a doctor. He will indicate which components you have a negative reaction. And you will pick up another tool.
- Prepare a place and tools for painting, so that the process does not waste time searching for, such as scallops or towels.
- Wear gloves
- Carefully comb the strands.
- Pour a small amount of the mixture into your hands and apply on the entire length of the curl, starting from the tips. To make sure the distribution is even, brush the colored curl with a comb.
- When making sure that the tips are completely painted, proceed to the root zone processing. Separate them into separate beams so as not to leave any gaps.
- Make sure that the hair is covered in its entire length with paint and leave it for the time specified in the dye's instruction.
- Thoroughly rinse with water at room temperature. You have coped with the task, if there is no more paint left in the water.
- Apply balm on hair and wash off.
- Dry and place the strands.
But we can not guarantee successProcedures performed at home, as all hair has its own unique characteristics. Consider the structure of the strands and their original color.
Pay attention to the warning, which is printed on the boxes of paint. They will help to avoid negative consequences. Also, if the composition gets into the eyes, rinse it with plenty of water and consult a doctor. Chemical components that make up the dye can damage your eyesight.
Tip! To prevent hair from fading for as long as possible, wash your head in cold water. Hot and warm water quickly discolours the curls.
Unfortunately, the red pigment of the hair is washed away much faster than the rest because of the large molecules. Therefore, you need to start courting the locks immediately after painting:
- To intensify the shine of hair and make healthy strands, apply special sprays, shampoos, conditioners during the washing of the head. So you save the color.
- Stain the clean strands to make the pigment better assimilated. Modern dyes are less harmful, so with proper care, the hair will not spoil.
- After the procedure, do not wash your head for two days. Refrain from visiting the swimming pool, solarium and beach.
- Do not use styling products, they contribute to the elution of color and loss of shine.
- Use paint from proven manufacturers.
- Wash your head not more than twice a week. If you are accustomed to daily washing, rinse your hair with plain water without shampoo, and apply balm to the ends.
- Tonic, basma and henna help to maintain a shade.
- To update the color, add shampoo paint without ammonia.
- Regularly trim the tips, because after the paint damage there is a high probability of cutting off the tips.
- Apply shampoo only to the roots of the hair, so as not to wash off the color.
- Try not to use a hairdryer, curling iron and other appliances that affect the curls with high temperatures.
- Pre-discolored hair fade faster, so keep it tinged with regular care for curls.
Advice! To get rid of the red hue, regularly rub in hair with warm oil with brandy or beer for three hours before shampooing. Honey mask and chamomile broth will also help.
Pros and cons of red hair
Hair Coloring in any color has pros and cons. Red is no exception. Let's compare the advantages and disadvantages of the procedure, so as not to regret the procedure.
Cons of bright shades:
- Please note that red color does not fit girls with yellow skin. He is able to visually add 10 years.
- If you have acne on face and acne, bright colors are not recommended, as there is a risk of an emphasis on skin defects.
- It is difficult to take care of the shade. Pigment is quickly washed out and can be distributed unevenly on roots and tips.
- Modest girls will look ridiculous with bright hair.
- Not all people are positive about girls who are knocked out of the crowd. The role is played by stereotyped views on life. With this, there may be difficulties in finding a job or attending a business event.
- It is almost impossible to fully wash the red pigment without the help of specialists.
Pros bright colors:
- You attract the attention of others. If the painting was successful, only the looks of admiration are guaranteed to you.
- Red hair emphasizes courage and self-confidence. Excite the male imagination and cause desire.
- Girls with green or brown eyes and swarthy skin are ideally suited for red hair color.
- Brunettes and brown-haired women with peach skin delightfully look with a dark red tint of curls.
- The stylists recommend blondes and fair haired women to choose fire-red shades.
Advice! If you decide to reddish in red shades, be prepared for both positive and negative reactions of others.
Angela, 15 years old: When I first reddened, my mother was shocked. We even quarreled. She said that I was not like a girl and so on. But after receiving my medal for the first place in the regional biology Olympiad, she resigned herself to the color. Now even I sometimes buy paint. So bright hair is a way to stand out among others, but it's risky, because not all people understand your style.
Veronika, 25 years old: In the spring I wanted to change cardinally, and I blushed red from red. Thank God that I went to an experienced master in the salon, and he made me a harmonious ombre. I do not know what would happen to the hair after self-coloring. For my hair I now carefully take care, as it is slightly impaired by the aggressive effect of the paint.
Irina Vitalevna: I do not understand people who deliberately choose red hair color. It's vulgar, and even the hair spoils.
Olga, 50 years old: I've been walking with red hair for 10 years. My short hair looks good in bright color. I do not want to give up my hair. Sometimes I do highlights, but still the monochrome red impresses me more.
Karina, 22 years old: I like the shade of mahogany on my hair. I love the increased attention from the outside. The only difficulty that I faced was the job search. All are too conservative and believe that bright hair will negatively affect the development of their business. But now I have found a dynamic, developing company, where my mind is valued, not appearance. I'm happy.
Council! Do not paint in red if you are unsure of your strength of mind. There is a possibility to face misunderstanding from others.