Absolutely superfluous in a female wardrobe will be suede boots. Photos of practical and stylish models are presented on the site. Suede is one of the most sought-after materials this season. Boots made of this material are universal and convenient. If they provide proper care, then they will last for many years. Let's figure out what this season's fashion colors, elements and styles for suede boots. These tips will help you choose the most suitable model.
- 1 How to chooseSuede boots?
- Black boots: good traditions
- 3 Gray models: a variety of options
- 4 Brown products: elegant solution
- 5 Unusual colors
- 6 How to wear suede boots?
- 7 Why wear suede boots?
- 8 Popular solutions for each case
- 9 Accessories
- 10 Tips stylists
- 11 Proper care of suede boots
How to choose suede boots?
Suede is the same skin, but processed by special technology. This material is ideal for winter or autumn season. Since this is an elastic material, the boots take the shape of your feet. Modern suede manufacturing technologies make it resistant to ultraviolet, water and pollution.
This material is versatile, thenThere is suitable for any styles. Quality products have a uniform color and dense pile.
To choose quality footwear, you need to pay attention to such criteria:
- Uniformity of coloring. On the surface there should be no stains and an uneven layer of paint.
- The quality material does not fall out villi.
- There should be no scuffs and sparse nap.
- Touch marks are not left on the natural material.
- There should be no sharp odor.
- When choosing shoes, it is worth paying attention to its size. Suede leather can stretch when socked, so it is better to choose boots to fit.
Tip! Suede is made from the skin of moose or deer. Tanning agents are used to impart ductility and strength.
Black boots: good traditions
Classic boots include black suede boots. These shoes slim your legs and fit almost any outfit.
Black suede high-heeled boots will help create a feminine image, thanks to a spectacular shape. In combination with a black dress, they can be worn at a party. You can complement the image with the help of a clutch and a coat of brighter shades.
Tip! Black models perfectly match with one-color dresses. Do not forget about accessories. A good option is a belt or bag of the same shade.
Gray models: a variety of options
Gray suede boots are especially popular. The photo shows interesting options. This is a universal and indispensable footwear that will suit any wardrobe. The length of such shoes can vary. For business attire fit models to the knee or higher. For everyday use, any length is suitable, and for a cocktail version - boots-stockings.
Advice! Short boots look with a skirt - pencil and jacket. Models to the knee are combined with pants and jeans. To them, you can choose accessories such as pendants, earrings and belts. There are also high models - stockings and boots.
Brown products: chic solution
Brown shoes look luxurious and exquisite. It is worth remembering that they require special care, as the material of brown color quickly loses an attractive appearance. In this case, it is better to avoid monotonous ensembles. A color pattern or a print will help to supplement the image.
Tip! Look great models of red tint, which can be the main accent in the wardrobe. You can combine with simple clothes - shorts, jeans, tops and T-shirts.
Diversify the appearance of suede boots of women's bright colors. In the trend, red models, adding to the dress of femininity, personality and even a touch of chic. These shoes are recommended to combine with things blue and terracotta.
Rarely who chooses shoes from greenSuede, but this option can be a great solution.
Blue boots will give elegance and femininity. Such a color palette is considered a classic.
Advice! High-heeled shoes will help emphasize the elegance of the figure. And boots on a platform or a wedge are suitable for creating an evening style.
White and beige models
Similar colors are self-contained, so they can be worn with one-tone clothing. For contrast, you can add a few bright elements: a bag, hat, scarf or jewelry.
How to wear suede boots?
There are certain rules that are important to consider when choosing boots. Then such footwear will underline all advantages and disguise shortcomings.
So, let's consider them:
- If the legs are too thin, then do not choose to choose a black shoe. The best solution will be models of light and gray tones. This will visually increase the volume of the legs.
- When choosing shoes, do not forget about the rule of three colors.
- Great looking like suede boots without heels, and with a heel. The latter option makes the figure more refined.
- Girls of medium and high growth can choose boots or boots in the form of stockings.
- With low growth, it is worth wearing models on the heel or wedge.
Tip! soft suede boots can be combined with different materials: a velvet, denim, linen and silk, knitted and velor. What to wear suede boots with?
Many people, choosing suede boots, are wondering what to wear with them. At the same time, one must creatively approach this issue. Topical variants are:
- Boots with a small stable heel are chosen by the girls for the option for each day. They can be dressed with jeans, a dress or a sarafan.
- Hairpin models are often chosen by young girls. They can be decorated with embroidery or rhinestones, so they can be used to complement the festive side.
- platform shoes or wedges will need for those who want to appear taller. Models on a wedge are fashionable to wear with skirts, sarafans and dresses of various styles.
- Women without heels prefer women who appreciate universal and comfortable shoes. This option is relevant for icy conditions.
Under gray boots it is not necessary to chooseClothes in tone. Since this is a neutral color palette, you can choose bright and even multi-colored clothes. And white high boots are more suitable as an output style in clothes, and not to business ones. A good solution - white boots in combination with a black dress, decorated with white trim. A good combination is obtained with black jeans or a skirt. Under brown boots, a mustard, blue, marsh and claret palette will suit.
Tip! Models without a black heel are suitable for clothing in the style of kazhual. They are combined with jeans of any color. Gray boots are suitable for straight styles of dresses or for styles a case.
Popular solutions for each case
What to wear with suede boots depends on each particular event. Let's look at these popular options:
- Casual or festive option can be composed of a dark mid-length dresses, belts, boots and bright jewelry. Above is a coat or knitted jacket.
- Business suit complement boots with heels or platform, combined with strict jacket, blouse and skirt tulip.
- For sports style, boots are combined with narrowed trousers. They should be light and complemented by a warm sweater and a fur hat. As an outer garment, a jacket or a sheepskin coat is selected.
- The most versatile option - narrow pants and a blouse of light color. To this along will fit boots on a flat sole.
- Narrow pants and jeans look good with boots with an elongated bootleg. For casual skirts and dresses, shoes with a narrow boot on firm heels will do. With classic wide trousers or with long skirts it is worth wearing short boots with high heels.
Advice! Suede winter boots can be white. This color should be chosen very carefully, because different shades of white when combined with other clothes may seem dirty. To good shades is the color of ivory or milk.
For suede boots it is advisable to select gloves and a bag in tone. With this trio, you can wear any jacket, coat or cloak. Material for outerwear can be any. With such shoes look good things from fur and leather.
Accessories do not have to be suede. You can choose knitted products. They look original and feminine.
Winter boots should be combined not only with outer clothing, but also with a dress or suit.
Advice! It's not the first season in a row that the cowboy style in clothes has been popular. In this case, models are selected below the knee with metal trim and fringe.
Stylists give useful advice on how and what to wear suede boots that are worth remembering. Here they are:
- This kind of footwear always looks stylish, so do not hide it under clothes. On these boots is worth the accent.
- Perfect fit jeans or trousers of a narrower type. They are better combined with high or medium-length boots.
- These shoes should be worn over trousers.
- Suede boots can be combined with medium length dresses.
- Models of medium length look good skirts of different styles.
- A dressed sweater or jumper will help to complement the outfit.
- The short skirt also looks good with suede boots.
- In the cold season, suede boots perfectly match with a leather jacket, coat or sheepskin coat.
Models without heels perfectly fit to turtlenecks and checkered skirts. Boots on a wedge and a hairpin look great with all kinds of dresses, skirts and jeans.
Tip! Suede boots can be worn even in summer, but they must be thin. With them, a light dress of small length fits well.
Proper care of suede boots
It is not easy to take care of suede shoes, but this should not stop real connoisseurs of these boots. To ensure that they last longer, use simple rules:
- Preventative measures. Immediately after purchase, the surface must be treated with special protective compounds. Modern sprays will help create a protective layer that will prevent the accumulation of dirt and snow. First, the shoes are wiped with a dry cloth, and then a water repellent compound is applied.
- Cleaning. At once it is necessary to get a special brush with a porous surface, and also rubber for cleaning of fatty spots. To restore a rough surface, use a crepe brush.
- Special tools. If the shoes failed to save, then return the desired shade will help universal sprays.
- Before going out, the surface of the boot to be treated with a brush and then apply a special cleaning agent.
- After returning home, boots should be cleaned from dust. If the boots are wet, they need to be dried and then cleaned.
- Many manufacturers of such shoes immediately create special care products.
- also suede shoes, you need to properly prepare for storage.
- Pre boots should be clean, dry and well-zip.
- To keep the shape, use special plastic pads. You can use
Tip! from the protrusions on the surface of the salt after the rain will soapy water and soda solution will help get rid of various contaminants. To remove stale dirt, shoes need to be supported over the steam.
Useful tips will help you make the right choice. Quality suede shoes are not only beautiful and stylish, but also practical and convenient. From a wide variety of models, you can choose the right option.