|cooking time||15 minutes|
- 4 Beet
- 100 g walnut kernels
- 1 head Garlic
- parsley and dill
- Salt, pepper
- Beets are first processed. If it is already boiled, then every vegetable is peeled off, and then washed under running water. Put the product on a paper towel to absorb excess moisture. After that, grate the beetroot on a medium grater, or it can be coarse. Add a little and pepper the consistency.
- Peel the garlic and finely chop it with a knife. Another no less effective option is to miss the slices through the crush. You can grate on a small grater.
- Prepare the kernels of walnuts. It is easiest to grind the product with a blender. If there is no such device, then it is possible to cut the kernels with a knife.
- Pour the finely ground garlic and walnuts into the beetroot. Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Cut the greens finely and add to the previously mixed products.
- Pour all the contents with mayonnaise to taste and mix again.
|cooking time||1 hour|
- 2 Beet
- 50 g kernels
- 50 g prunes
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 50 g Mayonnaise
- Beetroot wash and place in the oven. Here, the vegetable is baked at a temperature of 180 degrees for about 40-45 minutes.
- Cool the vegetable and grate it a large size.
- Grind nuts with a blender, knife or grater.
- While the nuts are crushed, prunes are prepared. Soak the spreaded dried plums for five minutes in boiling water. Rinse prunes under running water, cut into thin strips along the entire dried fruit.
- Stir beets, nuts and prunes. Mix the ground ingredients and add salt.
- In a container with a semi-prepared salad, squeeze out cloves of garlic and mix again.
- Add the last mayonnaise.
The feed can be carried out as a vegetable supplement directly in one dish with a portion of meat or fish.
|minutes cooking time||30|
- 2 midsize Boiled beet
- 3-4 Garlic cloves ( or a few feathers young germ)
- 50 g Walnut kernel
- 5 st. L. Mayonnaise
- 400 g Canned peas or corn
- Extra virgin olive oil ( or sunflower vegetable unrefined oil)
- Salt and pepper
- Grate the cooked beets on a large grater. Set aside the product for a few minutes to the side and after that maximally squeeze out all the excess juice that was released after a lapse of time.
- Cut the nuts with a knife. Pieces should be fine, but not like a homogeneous paste. Sometimes grinding is done with a mortar.
- If garlic cloves are chosen, they should also be ground with a knife. Pieces should be the same size as the walnut. Feathers are cut into thin strips, on the same principle as the feathers of young onions.
- Open the jar with the canned product and discard the vegetables in a colander, to escape the excess brine and juice.
- Pour all the prepared ingredients into one container and salt this mass. At the end, a dressing is added, which is determined by the taste preferences. You can add olive or sunflower oil.
To prevent the oil from escaping prematurely, it is not possible to fill the whole salad at once, but only the part that will be used at the moment. Put the rest in a sealed tray. Thus, the dish will always be fresh.
|cooking time||15-20 minutes|
- 4 Boiled beet midsize
- 200 g hard cheese
- 0,5 cup Walnut kernel
- 4 st. L.Mayonnaise
- Salt and spices
- 4 Garlic cloves
- Clean the red vegetable and grate it over a large grater. Salt and drain excess juice, which is then drained from the container.
- 150 grams of walnuts to grind with a grater. It is better not to use a blender, since the kernels are ground to a pasty consistency. The remaining 50 grams cut into larger pieces - they will be used as decorations.
- Grate all the cheese on a large grater, but only 150 grams is used for mixing, the rest will be used just like nuts for decoration.
- Squeeze out the garlic with a special kitchen appliance - crusher. Mix crushed garlic with mayonnaise.
- Beets are mixed with grated cheese and nuts until smooth.
- The further preparation consists in serving each portion of salad on separate bowls. A certain number of grated beets are placed in each container. On top of stacked 1 spoonful of mayonnaise. From the grated cheese a hat is formed, which is decorated with chopped nuts. Consumer self-mixing salad in a container prior to use.
Beetroot salad with walnuts and garlic has a lot of advantages in comparison with similar dishes. In addition to useful properties and ease of preparation, this salad stands out for its mouthwatering appearance and availability of cooking products at any time of the year. Taste quality allows you to combine the product with any garnish and type of meat, use as an independent menu item. Beetroot is very useful for digestion. Adding it to your diet, you fill the body with vitamins and get rid of the toxins
- 1 The simplest recipe for beetroot salad with garlic and walnuts
- 2 Beet salad with prunes and walnuts
- 3 Original dressing for salad
- 4 Beet-cheese symphony
- 5 Recipe with zest
The simplest recipe for beetroot salad with garlic and walnuts
Beetroot salad with garlic and walnuts is prepared in minutes, if the beet is already ready. The cooking process in this case consists in the machining of all the components of the dish - this is approximately 10 minutes.
Important! The main thing is not to overdo it with mayonnaise. Even if the consistency at first sight seems dry, it's better to wait a little. Beets will allocate juice.
Take this salad to a particular kitchen is hard. Similar analogues are found in Eastern, Russian and Ukrainian cuisine. And even in European cuisine there are similar in component composition salads.
You can present the finished product in different ways. The whole salad is laid out in a deep or flat salad bowl. You can distribute it according to the portioned pial. A remarkable feature of the dish is that it holds well any shape, therefore, having shown little imagination, real "sculptures" are created from food raw materials.
Beet salad with prunes and walnuts
Salad from beets, prunes and walnuts with garlic is a dish that has an original taste. More suitable mixture of such products for people who have a peculiar taste of food. But this salad will not only be a delicious food, but also a way to solve problems with the digestive system.
The original way of cooking this recipe is not different, but the taste characteristic is suitable for the festive table.
Summarizing this point, I want to finish with how to better format the presentation. Put the salad on a plate and decorate with greens. It is remarkable that this variant of salad is combined with meat or fish. The dish is given a sweet and sour taste, which is the basis for this kind of dishes.
Original dressing for salad
The recipe for salad from beets, walnuts and garlic can have an original dressing that will make the salad as useful and calorie-free. In addition to the above ingredients and ultra-light filling, an additional product is used, namely, canned peas or corn. Especially often it is prepared in the summer season due to the simple and light composition. This dietary recipe is ideal for those who follow a figure or are on a hospital diet.
Tip! The product should not be stored for longer than 12 hours, as in a closed container garlic will begin to choke. It is better to add garlic together with vegetable oil directly into the portion.
In the summer, this storage option is the most effective, since beet has a predisposition to rapid airing.
Salad from beet, walnut, garlic and cheese refers to dishes with non-standard taste qualities. This recipe was most widely distributed in the Russian cuisine.
Tip! It is better to use hard cheeses that do not have additional flavors.
Recipe with a twist
|minutes cooking time||15|
- 4 Boiled beet
- 200 g hard cheese
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Garlic cloves
- Salt, pepper
- 4 art. L. Raisins
- 2 st. L. Finely chopped walnuts
- 4 st. L.Low-fat sour cream
- Soak raisins in hot water. Dried grapes should be well roasted. For this, the product needs 5-10 minutes. Then it is washed in running water and placed on a paper kitchen towel, which will absorb excess moisture.
- At this time, cooked boiled beets - rubbed on a grater of a large caliber. The mixture is slightly salted. Here you can pour a little pepper.
- Hard-boiled eggs are rubbed on a fine grater. Sometimes it is cut into cubes.
- Separately, but the same grater is processed and hard cheese. You can use a large part of the kitchen device.
- 5. Garlic is rubbed on a small grater, sometimes a knife and a cutting board are used - shredding is performed.6. Nuts are already cooked, but if the whole kernels are bought, it is worth to crush the product with a knife.7. Wash raisins mixed with beets, cheese and nuts. Add the spices to taste in the finished mixture. Put the mixture portionwise in separate containers, and on top put a cap of grated eggs, and on top to lay sour cream. An additional decoration can be greenery.
The order of mixing of products can be any, from this taste of the dish will not change. And especially not to deteriorate. It can be grated cheese or chopped nuts. The sour cream itself can be mixed with the bulk of the products.
Beetroot salad with raisins, walnuts and garlic is a storehouse of vitamins. This recipe ideally fits in the winter menu for a casual and festive table. It has a lot of advantages: quickly prepared, nourishing, using available ingredients.
Important! The main thing is that all vegetables are fresh and in no case dry.
It is ideally combined with potatoes, cooked in any kind, thanks to piquant taste and delicate aroma.
Summing up, I want to clarify that such a recipe also has disadvantages: the finished product is stored for only a few hours. Therefore, it is better to prepare a portioned dish. If the salad will be used in a short time, you can make a presentation in a large salad bowl.