|minutes Servings Ingredients|
- 200 g Black hleba
- 1 head
- Garlic Salt to taste
- 40 g Vegetable oil crude
- It is better to use slightly dried bread - cutting it is much easier than fresh, as the crumb will crumble. Pieces can be of different sizes and shapes. Standardly cut into straws or small cubes, triangles are an interesting way of cutting.
- Preheat the frying pan over medium heat, pour 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and heat it. Pour the sliced bread into the preheated oil. If you pour rye pieces into cold butter, the crumb will be saturated with vegetable fat, which will subsequently be bitter.
- Garlic clean and pass through a press or grate. Mix the resulting mixture with a certain amount of salt.
- While the pieces of bread are still hot and should be grinded with a mixture of garlic and salt. The amount of piquant mixture depends on taste preferences.
|Cooking time||15-20 minutes|
- 2 st. L. Butter
- 80 g Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 st. L. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Mixtures of Italian herbs ( dried)
- 4-5 g Mustard powder
- 1 head Garlic
- 100 g Fine tooth Parmesan
- 1 Rye loaf
- First the garlic needs to be cleaned. To do this, the head is divided into teeth and heated in a microwave for half a minute. After that, the peel will be removed almost without problems.
- Lay the denticles on a wooden cutting board and knead them with a fork. Thanks to the heating, the vegetable will become softer, so it will be much easier to crush the vegetable.
- Soften butter, add crumpled garlic. Pour into the contents of the spice, mix thoroughly until a homogeneous consistency is obtained. In the last turn, olive oil is added.
- The second stage is precisely in the preparation of the toasts themselves. This can also be done in two ways: fry the croutons in a frying pan or bake in the oven. Cooking a dish in the oven is an original way of not only cooking but also serving. When baking turns crispy and thin crust. The only downside is that such a dish is great only in hot form.
- Baton cut along several plates, the thickness of each should be no more than 2 centimeters.
- Spread each slice with a mixture of garlic, oils and spices. The layer of putty depends on taste preferences. It is better to make it more dense and thick.
- Next, each layer is cut into small squares, strips, triangles or straws.
- The baking sheet is covered with perforated paper, which is slightly sprinkled with olive oil.
- Put slices of bread on a baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees. Put a sheet of bread in the oven and bake until the crumbs appear golden brown.
- There is another recipe for cooking toast in the oven. In this case, you need foil, and the croutons themselves will be soft, soaked in oil with spices.
- The dressing of bread is done in the same way as in the first case.
- Put the pieces of baked goods on foil and seal with foil.
- Put the envelope on a baking tray and bake in the oven for about half an hour.
- If you toast the toasts in a frying pan, they will turn out to be more crispy. At the same time the sauce thoroughly permeates with its original smell all the crumb.
- Cut the loaf along and soak it on both sides with a garlic sauce based on spices and butter.
- Cut these plates with the necessary pieces and put them in a frying pan. Lightly greased with olive oil. The main thing is that the croutons are not packed in bulk. And every bit touched the bottom.
- After frying the bread on one side for 3-4 minutes, turn the loaves on the other side and fry for the same time.
|Cooking time||10 minutes|
- 1 Black Baton
- 1 head Garlic
- 300 g hard cheese
- 4 sprigs parsley and dill
- Salt and pepper
- DriedSpicy herbs
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- It is best to use a rye loaf. Cut it into thin pieces along the whole product. The thickness of each piece is about 2 centimeters. If you make them thicker, the crumb will not soak. Otherwise, the crust of the loaf will burn and it will be bitter.
- Pour a little olive oil into a frying pan and warm it up a bit before putting the prepared pieces of the loaf into it.
- While frying pan is heated, you need to prepare garlic - clean, cut into small pieces with a knife.
- Pour finely chopped garlic, dried herbs, salt and pepper into the incandescent oil.
- In this mixture is laid a loaf and fried from two sides until the appearance of a golden crust.
- Cheese grate on a fine grater and mix it with finely chopped herbs and a teaspoon of olive oil.
- While the loaf is still hot, apply a mixture of cheese and herbs to the surface, applying it with a fork. As a result, the cheese will melt slightly.
- Fry the pieces of bread in the olive oil until the crust is crispy.
- Putty on the loaf is prepared as follows: a fine cheese mixed with greens, garlic and spices.
- On hot pieces of bread spread spicy cheese and put crispy sandwiches for a few minutes, so that the dairy product melted and soaked the crumb.
- To cheese as much as possible melted, you can put cheese croutons in a preheated oven.
Garlic toasts from black bread - the recipe is the easiest even for a housewife who does not know how to cook at all. Ingredients are available, and the way they are processed is very simple. In addition to the two main components, others are added to adapt the croutons to the dish about which a crunchy snack is prepared. There are many alternative recipes for cooking garlic toasts.
- 1 Classic rye toasts with garlic to beer
- 2 Italian bruschettes
- 3 Cheese snacks
- 4 Ukrainian recipe
Classic rye toast with garlic to beer
This recipe is considered classic, So it can be used in any kitchen. Most often, the standard toasts are prepared for beer, to bring some piquancy to the menu, make a useful snack, use a minimum of components.
Tip! You can use garlic salt instead of garlic. The taste of this will not change, and work on cooking will become even easier.
Summing up, I want to say that other piquant mixtures are suitable for beer. Often the garlic is replaced with grated cheese. A variant of a combination of garlic with cheese is possible, in addition finely chopped greens are added. In addition to salt, other seasonings are used that are more colorful in taste.
What do we know about croutons in general? This dish is also a visiting dish in Italian cuisine, like pasta or meatballs. In this case, toast will cost much less, and the range of application is much greater. Preparation will take no more than 15-20 minutes, if the guests are already on the doorstep, you can accelerate and make the entire procedure for 10 minutes maximum.
Important! Italian croutons can be frozen in semi-finished form, pre-packed in food foil.
Contrary to the general opinion, toasts are practically a dietary product. In 100 grams of the product contains approximately 110 calories. The amount of fats, carbohydrates, proteins and fiber is equal to the diet.
Depending on the dish with which the croutons will be served, the way of cooking rye toasts with garlic is chosen. Toast in foil will ideally be combined with spicy sauce. Baked and fried bread is ideal for salad and other similar dishes.
Rye croutons with garlic and cheese are a wonderful alternative to a hearty breakfast. In general, this dish belongs to the European cuisine. It is also wonderful to use such a snack on a picnic.
Important! You can use both hot and cold, but you should wait until the bread is impregnated with cheese namazkoy.
Thanks to the interesting filling and unique way of preparation, this dish acquires a unique taste. Serve fried bread can be in cold or hot. In contrast to the classical recipe, the size of European toasted toast - it's just a cut of the loaf.
European croutons are perfectly combined with many dishes, especially with soup-mashed potatoes and vegetable garnishes. Children love such crunchy yummies. They look original enough on the festive table in the form of a snack.
Garlic toast from black bread is an ideal option. Which is served with slices of fat as a snack. Simple and affordable products in combination with each other will acquire a new taste, which is perfectly combined with all dishes of Ukrainian cuisine.
Tip! The main ingredient of the dish is black bread. Therefore, it is worth choosing only a qualitative basis. For special gourmets, Borodinsky will do.
|Cooking time||30 minutes|
- 200 g Borodino bread
- 2 st. L. Sunflower oil
- 3 st. L. Garlic sauce
- 1 st. L.Garlic oil
- 50 g fresh fat
- Salt, pepper
- 50 g Bell Pepper
- 50 g Carrot
- Trim the crust from the bread, leaving only the crumb. Cut this part into strips and cover with sunflower oil every piece on all sides.
- Place the pieces of crumb on the baking sheet. Which is covered with perforated paper.
- In an oven with a temperature of 200 degrees, put the bread and bake it for a quarter of an hour.
- Prepare garlic oil: mix the sunflower oil with four chopped cloves of garlic. Use a blender to whip the mass until smooth.
- Prepare the garlic sauce quite simply: mix the mayonnaise with the garlic pressed through the crush. You can add finely chopped parsley or dill.
- Bulgarian pepper and carrots finely chop, season with salt and ground pepper.
- Dried toasted toast grease with garlic oil. Put on top thin slices of fat, which are covered with a thin layer of a mixture of vegetables. Each such sandwich pour a small amount of garlic sauce.
Ingredients are prepared exactly that will be combined with the main dish. You can add other ingredients, such as onions, cheese. Ukrainian rusks can become snacks for beer.
This is a wonderful snack for home-brew, homemade sausages. Toasts from rye bread with garlic in Ukrainian have their own peculiarity: they are nutritious, they are cooked for half an hour, they have an attractive appearance, they combine the available products. Talking about the number of servings is not necessary, since it is determined by the size of the loaf.