|Cooking time||10-15 minutes|
- 0,5 kg Suluguni cheese
- 3 st. L. Butter Often used already melted butter, as it does not convey the taste of burnt cheese. The consumption of this oil is much less than fresh.
- 3 art. L. olive oil cold pressed
- salt and black pepper( mixture peppers)
- First you need to cut the suluguni. Often it is done just by straw, but you can soriginalnichat and give a thread cut triangle, for example.
- In a heated frying pan, put butter, completely melt it and then pour in the olive oil. Sometimes the usual sunflower is used, but it must be necessarily refined. Vegetable oil is added so that the dairy does not stick and does not burn during the frying process.
- Sometimes in preheated oil, before you dip the cheese, season with spices. Such a trick will help to give suluguni new flavors. For connoisseurs of the standard taste of a dairy product, it is enough to add melted mass.
- In the hot fat, put the slices of the product and fry it from all sides until the sides become golden.
The serving is made in the same frying pan until the cheese is cold - you can pre-drain the oil from the container. Ornaments can be twigs of greenery or special sauces. In the cold, fried suluguni will also be very tasty and original.
|cooking time||20 minutes|
- 250 g Cheese suluguni
- 100 g Flour
- Vegetable or butter
- Spices: salt, ground blackpepper, Georgian spice
- 1 pieces Chicken egg
- Suluguni must be cut into small pieces - the shape is not particularly important. As standard, the cut is made with straw, since the dish is an appetizer, and the oblong slices form an aesthetically attractive kind of dish.
- Egg should be beaten in a shallow bowl. In this case, the size of the bowl should correspond to the slices of cheese, so that during the dipping process the product does not break and is covered with the egg evenly.
- Breadcrumbs are added to the plate, which are mixed with all the spices.
- You need to fill the pan with vegetable oil. Its amount should be sufficient to allow the cheese to float freely in the tank and preferably not touch the bottom. Sometimes butter is used, but you need to stir the incandescent substance constantly, as the milk base of the product can stick to the dishes.
- When the oil warms up, the cheese is breaded. First, the suluguni descends into the beaten egg, and then collapses in crackers with spices. This procedure is carried out two times.
- Finished pieces are placed in a frying pan and fried on each side until the breading is golden. As soon as the color appears, the piece should be turned over.
- A ready-made cheese straw is placed on a paper towel beforehand so that it absorbs excess oil. When the snack cool it, you can shift it to a plate.
|Cooking time||20 minutes|
- 0,5 kg Suluguni
- 2 pcs Chicken eggs
- 4 st. L. Breadcrumbs
- 300 g Tomatoes
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 st. L. cilantro
- Refined vegetable oil
- Salt, pepper
- Cut the dairy product into slices of medium thickness.
- Beat eggs with a fork until a uniform consistency is obtained. Sliced cheese in an egg.
- 3. After that, wet the product to roll in breadcrumbs. Repeat the procedure again: dip in the egg and roll in breadcrumbs. To biscuits do not fall off, you can press down them with your hands during the collapse process.
- Tomatoes are cut into small cubes, it is necessary to let them drain.
- Cilantro should be finely chopped with a knife.
- Garlic can be chopped with a knife or squeezed with a squeezer.
- All the vegetables mix together and sprinkle with vegetable oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. The composition is again mixed.
We get fried suluguni with vegetable salad from a tomato. The recipe is hard to call original, but the taste of this dish is very high. In some serves, salad dishes make a vegetable pillow, on which are laid out hot pieces of fried product.
|Cooking time||15 minutes|
- 150 g Suluguni
- 2 pieces Tomato
- few sprigs of parsley
- 20 g refined vegetable oil
- Salt, pepper
portion Ingredients g
- Tomatoes are washed and cut into slices. The thickness of each slice should not exceed half a centimeter.
- Suluguni cuts in the same circles.
- In a frying pan pour the vegetable oil, in which tomatoes are fried on both sides. Roasting continues for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
- Remove the tomatoes from the container and put the cheese here, and the already roasted tomatoes are laid out on top.
- The cooking is continued until the product has completely melted.
- Turn off the stove and season the dish. Sprinkle finely chopped parsley.
Served hot food. Very often such a pancake is cut into slices and stacked on toast. Such a breakfast will be very nutritious and will suit the whole family. Aesthetic appearance resembles a normal omelet from eggs, but much tastier. If tomatoes are initially cut into cubes, then the resulting pancake can be rolled into a roll.
Fried suluguni recipe is original and non-standard. The difficulty is that the real suluguni is very difficult to find, but you can replace it with analogs that are not made in Georgia, but on the spot. The dish has an original taste that combines a delicate filling with a crispy crust. Suluguni is perfectly combined with vegetables, meat, poultry, with some varieties of fish. And as an independent dish, fried suluguni, also has the right to exist.
- 1 The simplest recipe for roasted suluguni
- 2 Original breading
- 3 Unusual recipes of roasted suluguni
- 4 European recipe
- 5 Georgian suluguni with tomatoes in oven
The simplest recipe for roasted suluguni
What do we know about fried suluguni? This dish is the simplest kind of snack that can be served to the table at any time of the meal. Perfectly combined with spicy and creamy sauces. The dish is cooked for literally 10-15 minutes.
A remarkable feature, at first glance, a high-calorie snack, is that eating a dish will hardly affect the figure. Nutrition 100 grams of the product is only 324 calories. In comparison with other festive dishes, this calorie content is minimal.
In the process of preparing snacks for the first time, it is better to consider the recipe for fried suluguni with a photo. Following the detailed instructions, any mistress can create a real culinary masterpiece.
So, let's go! For a standard recipe, it's best to use smoked suluguni. If the smoked product was not found, then you need to make a breading of cheese. Do a preliminary dumping of a dairy product in accordance with certain rules.
Often the following products are used for breading: flour, eggs, crackers, sesame. Cheese slices alternately fall into the products presented above. This breading should be dense, so that the suluguni himself does not touch the frying pan.
Tip! If the clay becomes loose, then the cheese pieces are better dipped in dough, which is made from the same ingredients as the clay.
If you start preparing this dish, you should study in detail the recipe for fried suluguni in breading.
Summarizing this point, I want to say about serving a dish. Fried suluguni can be served as an independent dish. Supplement the snack can be an interesting sauce. Using roasted suluguni, it is possible to supplement baked meat or fried vegetables. In the ordinary menu, this dish is used as an addition to a potato or garnish.
Unusual recipes of roasted suluguni
Suluguni is remarkably combined with vegetables. Fried cheese of this kind is combined with stewed, fried or grilled vegetables. Especially brightly revealed taste of fried suluguni in combination with tomatoes.
Tip! It is worth choosing tomatoes of juicy varieties, which, during cooking, will emit a lot of juice. This will give some piquant acid and originality to the taste characteristics of the dish.
There are several different ways to prepare this people. Each of them has its own characteristics and cunning. The main thing to adhere to the basic requirements in the cooking process.
If we talk about European cuisine, then the same recipe has a different cooking technology. Taste quality will stay on top. But the appearance and method of roasting will be qualitatively different.
Tip! This recipe will be ideal for preparing breakfast in a hurry, since it takes only 15 minutes of time.
Georgian suluguni with tomatoes in oven
|Cooking time||15 minutes|
- 250 g Suluguni
- 3 st. L. Adjiki
- 2 pcs Tomato
- Several branches of mint
- Several branches of cilantro
- The dairy product is cut into medium size straw. The thickness of each plate is not more than one centimeter. So the component is completely fried to the base.
- Tomato cut into thin slices. In the process of frying, it will completely fade, become soft, but at the same time juicy.
- Place perforated paper, greased with vegetable oil, on the baking sheet. If you use a special frying pan - it's even better.
- The paper is laid out alternately cascade cheese and tomato.
- On top of the products, pour the adzhika so that the sauce densely covers the surface of the products.
- Mint should be torn into pieces and sprinkled with adzhika.
- The oven preheats at a temperature of 180 °.The pan is placed for 10 minutes. During this time, the cheese completely melts.
- Remove food and sprinkle on top with finely chopped cilantro. Sometimes, instead of coriander, parsley or dill is used. Some gourmets use a mix of greens.
This dish looks very impressive, so it will be an ornament of any festive table. Due to the sharpness of some ingredients, satiety comes much faster, so even an extensive tasting will not cause excess weight.
What do we know about Georgian cuisine? The fact that she is notable for her piquancy and sharpness. Therefore, the preparation of this dish uses truly Georgian products that will exacerbate the flavor characteristics of each ingredient.
Important! This method of cooking makes the dish almost dietetic, if you do not take into account that the food has a sharp taste.
It's great if it's a wood-burning stove. So the food becomes impregnated with the smell of wood - this will make the taste unique, rich, but simple and understandable for everyone.
Turning to the same cooking concept, you can use the standard frying of ingredients in the pan instead of the oven. Appetizer of roasted suluguni is used for both festive and casual work.
Summing up, it turns out that this dish in any concept has advantages in terms of speed and features of the preparation of components. Feed and decoration can be varied - it all depends on the imagination and taste preferences of the cook.