People have long used natural remedies to give themselves health and longevity. One of the most popular medicinal products is amaranth oil. In ancient times, the seed of amaranth was used to make bread, and the stems of this plant went to feed pets. Nowadays, amaranth oil is used to treat a variety of diseases, in addition, it is part of a variety of cosmetics. The benefits and dangers of this product will be discussed in this article.
- 1 A bit of history
- 2 Composition
- 3 Vitamins
- 4 Squalene
- 5 Application in cosmetology
- 6 Contraindications
- 7 How to apply?
- 8 How to make oil efficient?
- 9 Reviews
A bit of history
The fact that the amaranth oil has unique healing properties was known back in antiquity. Indians of South America cultivated the plant for 8 thousand years: amaranth was their main grain crop. This is not surprising, because the seeds of amaranth to taste very similar to wheat.
In addition, the plant was considered sacred: the Aztecs used it in their magical rituals. In Europe and America, amaranth is used for making pastries and pasta, and is also added to baby food. In our country, the most popular oil is obtained from amaranth.
Oil does have unique healing properties. The UN Food Commission even called amaranth the main plant of the 21st century.
Tip! Amaranth oil can be used instead of the usual massage oil. This procedure will bring not only much pleasure, but also benefit for your body.
Nutritionists argue that amaranth oil on the number of members of the valuable nutrients ahead of all other oils. In particular, it contains a large number of polyunsaturated fatty acids. Do not be afraid that the use of this oil will lead to the appearance of excess weight: polyunsaturated fatty acids do not lead to fatness, but help maintain health and give vitality.
The oil contains omega acids, as well as stearic and palmitic acids. In addition, it includes valuable essential amino acids, which are the building material for our body. Without the use of amino acids, training will not produce results: only because of them builds muscle mass.
Tip! Add half a teaspoon of amaranth oil to the finished face lotion and wipe the skin with the resulting composition. If you do this procedure regularly, you will notice the effect very quickly: the skin will become softer, more elastic and elastic.
amount of vitamins, which are part of amaranth oil, can not fail to impress:
- Thiamine( B1).This substance is responsible for the normal functioning of the liver, gallbladder and nervous system. Mandatory thiamine is prescribed for women who are carrying a baby or are breastfeeding a baby. Finally, thiamine is an effective antioxidant that protects the body cells from premature aging;
- Riboflavin( B2).He makes a person cheerful, fills with strength and energy. Riboflavin contributes to the fact that the energy obtained with food, turns into muscle activity. This vitamin is extremely important for the elderly, athletes and pregnant women;
- vitamin D. Vitamin is produced under the influence of solar radiation, so in winter and autumn it is very important to provide the baby with biological supplements that will help to avoid rickets and other diseasesMusculoskeletal system. One of the most effective additives is amaranth oil;
- vitamin PP.This vitamin helps to normalize the level of cholesterol in the blood. In addition, he takes part in the exchange of proteins and carbohydrates, is a participant in cellular respiration;
- E( choline).Choline is often called a "vitamin for women": it effectively protects the body from aggressive environmental influences and prevents premature aging. Extremely useful is vitamin E for the health of the skin, hair and nails.
Advice! Amaranth oil can handle fresh abrasions and cuts. This advice is especially relevant for mothers of young children: it is known that babies are afraid to treat wounds with alcohol-containing substances. The oil will not pinch and irritate the skin, besides it greatly accelerates the healing process.
Amaranth oil contains such a unique substance as squalene. Squalene is one of the most powerful and effective natural antioxidants. In oil from amaranth it contains up to 15%, while in olive oil - only 1%.
Squalene activates the metabolism of a person, which is very important for people who lead an active lifestyle and do a lot of sports. In addition, squalene removes harmful metabolic products from the body, thereby protecting it from radioactive radiation. Amaranth oil is recommended for use by patients who undergo treatment for cancer: thanks to squalene therapy is becoming more effective. In addition, amaranth oil helps to cope with infectious diseases and increases immunity.
Tip! If you have abrasions and scaling on your skin, rub amaranth oil into the damaged area. Do this several times a day. Regeneration will be faster, and there will be no scars or scars on the skin.
Application in cosmetology
Amaranth oil is a part of many cosmetic products: masks, creams, lotions, Etc. A particularly good result is the use of amaranth oil for dry and fading skin. The skin is saturated with useful substances, due to which it looks more radiant, it becomes smooth and supple. Amaranth oil can be used instead of the usual night cream for the face. True, the skin will remain a film that many women do not tolerate. Use amaranth oil in its pure form is recommended for women with dry skin, not prone to the appearance of black spots and clogged pores.
Tip! Amaranth oil can be used instead of lip balm. The thin skin will be reliably protected from any exposure to the harmful environment due to the thin film that forms after the application of the oil, and the existing cracks will heal much faster!
Even such a valuable and useful product as amaranth oil has some contraindications. Typically, unpleasant effects occur with excessive use of oil or the presence of allergies or individual intolerance to the components that make up its components. Typically, the main symptoms of amaranth oil intolerance are:
- nausea and vomiting;
- stomach pain;
- redness of the skin.
Oil has some contraindications for use. It can not be used by people suffering from pancreatitis, cholecystitis, and certain liver diseases. Therefore, before proceeding with the regular intake of amaranth oil, it is necessary to consult a doctor. In the case of contraindications you do not, but after taking the oil you find unpleasant side effects, the course must be stopped: most likely, your body can not tolerate some components of amaranth oil.
Tip! Want to make your skin supple and smooth? Then you need this recipe. Take the yolk of one egg, rub it with a tablespoon of natural honey. Add two teaspoons of amaranth oil to the mixture. The resulting mask is applied to the face for 10-15 minutes, after which it is washed off with cool water. Such a mask will bring an effect that is comparable to expensive salon procedures: the skin will literally shine from the inside!
How to apply?
For the treatment of various diseases, amaranth oil is customarily used in courses. To do this is very simple: within 30 days, drink one teaspoon of oil per day.
If you have any diseases of the musculoskeletal system, oil can be taken twice a day, and the course can be increased to a month and a half.
There should be a short break between the courses( two to three weeks).This is important because amaranth oil contains a sufficiently large concentration of vitamins, and excessive use of it can lead to hypervitaminosis.
Amaranth oil can be added to salads: they become not only more delicious, but also very useful. But you can not cook on such oil in any case: so you just in vain translate a valuable product. During heat treatment, oil loses almost all its useful properties.
Tip! Amaranth oil has a light nutty taste, so it can be safely added to baking. Baking will have a pleasant taste and will be much more useful than usual. This advice is especially relevant for women whose children go to school: one bun with amaranth oil for breakfast - and the child will be much better at learning the teaching material. After all, the composition of the oil includes substances that stimulate mental activity.
How to make oil efficient?
If you do not want to use amaranth oil courses, do not cause harm to the body and get all the benefits you will need the following tips:
- Do not expose the oil to heat: it will lose its useful properties. Better fill them with ready meals immediately before serving;
- store the oil in a cool place, while the stopper on the bottle must be tightly sealed;
- The price of amaranth oil, the benefit and harm described in this article, can not be too cheap. Only a fairly expensive oil will bring the desired effect;
- Do not expose the container with oil to direct sunlight: many valuable substances under the influence of ultraviolet are destroyed;
- if you decide to add butter to make-up, do not mix the entire volume of cream or lotion at a time. Add oil in small portions, designed for one application. It is best to have a separate dish for this, for example, an empty jar of cream;
- , when taking amaranth oil, watch your body's reaction carefully: if you notice side effects, for example, you get a headache or you feel nauseous, stop taking it immediately;Before using
- , consult a physician before using oil.
Tip! In case of type 2 diabetes and obesity, regular intake of amaranth oil is especially recommended. Its composition includes substances that normalize lipid and carbohydrate metabolism, which facilitates the normalization of metabolism.
Reviews for amaranth oil indicate that the effects of the application may be different.
Svetlana: "I add a little oil to the cream, sometimes I put on my face in a pure form. I always dries heavily in winter: oil has helped to cope with this problem. "
Olga: "I decided to drink a course of oil. At first, there was no effect, then I noticed that I was less tired, it became easier to concentrate on work, stopped irritating when the child was behaving badly. I think this is an oil effect. "
Elena: "I took several courses in a row, did not notice the effect. I try to think that he is, just does not manifest himself in any way, and my efforts still bring the benefit to the body. "
Catherine: "We started to drink amaranth oil with my husband, one teaspoon a day after breakfast. Surprisingly, last winter we did not catch a cold, although we usually get sick at least twice. A tremendously effective tool! ".
Tamara: "I give oil to a child when the season of epidemics begins. Sick and less likely than his classmates. "
Buy amaranth oil only in a trusted pharmacy. Otherwise, you can spend money on cheap vegetable oil, in which at best a little amaranth is added.