Properties and application of almond oil are very diverse. It is made from various varieties of almonds, which many consider to be nuts. In fact, almonds are the nuclei of ossicles, which are found in the fruits of almond trees.
- 1 Useful core
- 2 Use for skin
- 3 Application almond oil facial
- 4 Pets mask with the addition ofAlmond oil
- 5 Application in cosmetology
- 6 Hair care
- 7 Contraindications for use
If compared with the bones of similar fruit plants, almond - the record holder for the amount of oil contained in it. It differs in its aroma and refers to the most popular means in its group.
This product is universal, its use is almost unlimited. For a long time it is considered an elixir of beauty and youth. Almond oil has a rich composition, saturated with oleic, linoleic acid, niacin, vitamins E, A, B2, F, magnesium, iron, zinc, phosphorus and other valuable substances.
It is used for food intake, for medicinal purposes, almond oil is very popular in cosmetology. It belongs to one of the best means of natural origin for skin and hair covering care. This product is absolutely harmless and brings a noticeable result, comparable with expensive cosmetic procedures, for a relatively short time.
Facial skin care
Almond oil is indispensableWhen caring for the appearance and health of the skin.
Properties and application of almond oil for the face:
- penetrates deep inside the skin and saturates it with vitamins;
- slows down the aging process - if you massage the skin with its use, you can significantly improve its condition, reduce flabbiness and fine wrinkles due to the organic acids contained in it;
- enhances regeneration, promotes healing of wounds and reduces traces from scars and stretch marks;
- protects against unfavorable external factors( solar radiation, frosty air, strong wind);
- softens and moisturizes by blocking moisture inside the skin, so the greatest effect of moisturizing is achieved when it is applied to moist skin after cleansing;
- cares for any type of skin - for dry, mixed and oily, reduces pores and inflammation, reduces the oily shine of the skin, it is worth noting the low comedogenicity of almond oil, but still people who suffer from acne should not be abused;
- revitalizes a complexion, gives a blush and significantly refreshes the skin by improving blood circulation;
- gives unparalleled velvety and smoothness, the skin acquires elasticity and homogeneous structure;
- cares for the skin of the eyelids, reduces wrinkles and dark circles under the eyes - for this it must be applied before going to sleep lightly on the surface of the skin;
- helps with the appearance of cracks and peeling - if the derma is more dry, the almond oil will gradually improve its condition, after several weeks of regular use, the scaling will noticeably decrease;
- helps with lip cracks - you should use this product instead of hygienic lipstick;
- helps alleviate the symptoms of psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema, accelerates healing of lesions;
- removes make-up - oil is able to deeply clean the pores and effectively removes make-up, for this you need to put oil on a napkin and wipe your face, it will become clean and refreshed without much effort.
Important! For facial skin care, you must choose the oil produced solely from sweet almonds. In nature, there is also bitter almonds, but it contains harmful substances, which makes it poisonous.
Application of almond oil for face
Almond oil can be used both in pure and mixed form. In the first case, you can simply distribute it on the surface of the skin and massage with light pats on the fingertips. With this use in the morning, after a few minutes, you need to soak up excess oil by dabbing your face with a tissue to remove excess gloss.
In the second case, it is necessary to squeeze a single portion of the cream into your hand and add a drop of oil. The resulting composition immediately applied to the surface of the face and neck.
In the same way it is possible to use oil for eyelid skin care. It is applied in pure form or by adding to gels and creams. In addition, with oil from almonds you can make effective masks, scrubs and lotions, and it is also used as a base for the dilution of essential oils.
Tip! It should be remembered that the oil produced for food applications has higher quality characteristics than cosmetic. Therefore, for the improvement of facial skin, it is better to choose edible almond oil, which is obtained by cold pressing.
Pets mask with the addition of almond oil
are very effective mask almond oil. Here are some:
- For mature facial skin: mix 1 tbsp. L.Cocoa, 100 ml of milk, 1 tsp. Honey and 1 tbsp. L.Almond oil, smear the face and eyelids, wash off after 15-20 minutes.
- Nourishing fruit mask: take one kiwi, peel and mash, do the same with strawberries, pears or watermelon. Make a fruit mixture, add 1 tbsp. L.Curd mass and 2 tsp. Oil almonds, hold on the surface of the face for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- From swelling and under eye circles: 1 tsp. Honey mixed with 1 tsp. Oil almonds and spread the skin around the eyes, withstand no more than 3-5 minutes.
- From fine wrinkles: mix 2 tbsp. L.Sour cream or cream with crushed apple and 2 tsp. Oil, apply on face for 15 minutes.
- Remove acne from acne: 2 tsp. Almond oil and pour in chamomile, lime or mint broth, wipe the surface of the face, do daily.
- Cleansing and tonic: take 1 tbsp. L.Oatmeal with water, let soften, then pour 2 tsp. Almond oil and 1 tsp. Lemon juice, mix everything well and apply the mixture on the face skin for 15-20 minutes, after removing.
- In the inflammatory process on the skin: take 1 raw egg white, 2 tsp. Oil and 1 tbsp. L.Tinctures of St. John's wort from the pharmacy, mix everything and apply to the surface of the skin, after 15 minutes, rinse.
- From excessive fatness of the skin: take 1 boiled potatoes, mash, pour in a puree 1 tbsp. L.Almond oil, 2 tsp. Lemon juice and 1 tbsp. L.Tinctures of calendula. Apply the mixture on face, wash it off after 20 minutes.
- For everyday cleansing of the face of , instead of washing with soap on normal and dry skin, it is necessary to apply for a few minutes a mixture of 1 yolk mixed with 1 tsp. Water and with 20 drops of oil.
- When the age-related changes in the dermis are perfect, this hot mask gives a hot cotton cloth, squeeze, put almond oil on it and put on face and neck for 40 minutes. Top with a towel. If this procedure is done a couple of times a month, then the skin will be more elastic and elastic for longer.
Application in cosmetology
almond oil has been widely in demand in cosmetology. It is useful not only for skin care on the face, but for the skin of the whole body, as well as for nails, eyelashes and hair.
Properties and application of almond oil in cosmetology:
- It is used for massage treatment, it is an indispensable tool for many massage therapists, as nourishes the skin, and spreads easily, has a pleasant smell and a relaxing effect. In addition, this product is good for cellulite due to deep absorption, better circulation and lymph flow.
- Helps with sunburn, softens and heals.
- Warm oil is effective for the care of cracked skin, it promotes faster recovery and healing, and also softens the dermis. It can be used not only for injuries, but for daily care, so that the hands are attractive. For this you need to wash them thoroughly, apply a little oil, massage and put on cotton gloves. It is better to do this procedure before going to sleep, so that the oil will work on the skin for a long time.
- Also it helps to improve the condition of nails. With fragile and layered nails, it is necessary to rub the warmed oil into the nail plates and cuticle. Nails eat, are saturated with useful substances, become healthier and stronger. And if you add citrus oil to almond oil, then the effectiveness will increase at times. For example, with the fragility of nails, a combination with lemon oil or ylang-ylang oil is suitable. For three milligrams of almond oil, a drop of ether is enough. If you use this mixture daily, the results will be noticeable quickly.
- Oil of bitter almonds has strengthening properties and is used for the healing of hair, eyelashes and nails. In addition, this product has proven itself for use in bathing. This procedure helps to tone and soothe the skin. A perfect combination of almond oil with lavender, cardamom, mint, rosemary, thyme, cloves in the form of essential oils.
- For growth and strengthening of eyelashes, you need to comb them before bed with a brush that is moistened with almond oil. Eyelashes become thick and fluffy.
- Almond oil is effective against stretch marks, which often appear during pregnancy. To do this, mix 150 ml of almond oil with essential oil of lavender and mandarin each of 4 drops. This mixture should be applied to the abdomen and thighs in the morning and evening.
Advice! If you regularly apply almond oil on the steamed cuticle, it will become softer and eventually become almost invisible.
Almond oil - one of the most effective natural remedies that encourage hair growth. It has a beneficial effect on all types of hair, makes their roots stronger, nourishes the scalp, fills with energy and shine, increases elasticity and helps in combating dandruff.
Properties and application of almond oil for hair:
- Dandruff. The cause of dandruff is often dry skin on the head, almond oil moisturizes it, and thereby reduces the peeling process. Just put a little oil on your head and massage into hair follicles, leave for half an hour, then wash off. After three such procedures, a clear result will be visible. Brilliant hair.
- . If you apply a little almond oil on the roots of wet hair, then after a short time they will become more lively, elastic and shiny.
- Easier combing hair. Oil promotes nutrition and moisturizing of hair, which reduces their confusion and facilitates further combing. This reduces hair loss due to increased fragility and rough disentangling.
- benefited from split ends: applying to the tips of hair nourishes and eliminates dryness, to prevent them section.
- Improves hair growth. Almond oil is especially useful if it is used hot. You need to rub it into the head and roots of hair, put on a protective cap and hold for several hours, and then wash it well, your hair will become softer and healthier. Such treatment, conducted once a week, improves hair growth.
- To eliminate greasy hair need to rub the oil with a few drops of bergamot, lemon, cedar or cypress essential oil. With dry hair, you need to add orange or lavender oil.
Tip! In any hair mask made in the home, you can add a little bit of almond oil. After that, their composition will be further enriched and the effectiveness of the effect on the hair will increase.
Contraindications for use
Despite the usefulness of this product may cause allergic reactions, so before you start itTo apply for cosmetic purposes, it is recommended to make a tolerance test - apply it to the fold of the hand and wait a few hours, if there is no reaction, then you can safely use the oil. Store it in a dark place in a glass tightly closed container for no more than a year from the date of manufacture.