Grape seed oil in cosmetics is a popular ingredient that is used in a huge number of products for skin and hair.
The unique composition of the oil allows it to be used both for rejuvenating and restoring the structure of the skin and hair, and in the fight against imperfections in the dermis.
However, before using the oil itself or the preparations made on its basis, it is necessary to study the composition and properties, since each person is unique, what is suitable for one person may not be suitable for another.
- 1 Properties composition
- 2 Useful cosmetic properties
- 3 Application to skin
- 4 Usefulproperties for hair
- 5 Contraindications for use
- 6 Home cosmetics with grapeseed oil
Grape seed oil has a unique composition, due to which it has become widespread in medicine and cosmetology. The oil contained essential vitamins and minerals:
- , which has antitoxin properties and positive effects on the structural skin cells, making them more elastic wall. Vitamin E, in cosmetology is used in creams and masks for skin elasticity and rejuvenating agents;
- tannins, which have high antiseptic properties. When creating cosmetics they are the basis for creams and ointments from inflammation and acne treatment;
- vitamin A. This vitamin has good moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties. It is used in almost all anti-aging formulations, as well as creams for dry and damaged skin;
- B vitamins. Vitamins of this group are good antiseptics and help to heal light burns. In cosmetology they are actively used in the creation of sunscreen.
- Vitamin PP - is a "restorer" of the skin. Thanks to PP, the collagen synthesis is intensified, which leads to restoration of skin elasticity.
- Vitamin C. This vitamin stimulates collagen synthesis in skin cells that leads to the rejuvenation of cells, increasing skin elasticity and natural radiance;
- vitamin K. Strengthens the walls of thin subcutaneous capillaries. In cosmetology, it is used to create drugs from bruises and black circles under the eyes.
- Vitamin F - restores the body's water balance and the protective properties of the skin. It is often used in gels and foams used in winter.
- procyanidins - has a pronounced moisturizing and emollient properties. In cosmetics, it is most often used to create scrubs and pilling agents, for rough skin.
- palmitic acid is a fatty acid that is used to restore dry skin;
- stearic acid - often used in cooking cosmetic soap. Stearic acid, during the constant use of soap with it, accumulates in the upper layer of the skin and reduces mimic wrinkles. It is a permanent component of anti-wrinkle anti-aging agents.
Tip! When choosing grape seed oil for use, you need to make sure that no one component of it has an allergy.
Useful cosmetic properties
selection of cosmetics should be based on the properties of substances in its composition
Grape seed oil has many beneficial properties, due to which it has received very wide application in professional and home cosmetics. Extract can be used as a component of cosmetics, and as an independent tool.
Due to the fact that the oil is low in fat, it can be used to remove makeup and restore the water balance after a shower.
Application facial skin
extract from grapeseed very long established itself as a great component for a plurality of cosmetics forFace. Due to its unique composition it can be used for all skin types at any age.
Among the most useful properties of oil are the following:
- normalization of water balance of the skin. If the skin is dry using ointments and creams, which include grape seed oil, not only has a temporary moisturizing effect, but also restores the natural amount of moisture in the cells;
- increased skin tone. Vitamins, which are part of the oil, increase the elasticity of the skin, smooth out facial wrinkles;
- increased natural production of collagen. Collagen - a natural "builder", thanks to which the skin remains elastic;
- narrowing of the pores. Cold-pressed oil is used in cosmetics for problem skin;
- update skin;
- decrease in activity of sebaceous glands;
- prophylaxis of the appearance of vascular networks;
- restoration of natural protective properties;
- skin whitening;
- slowing of cell aging;
- normalization of lipid balance;
- healing of microcracks and epithelial injuries;
- stimulation of blood circulation.
Beneficial properties for the hair
health indicator woman - strong and shiny hair. Grape seed oil is actively used in the creation of therapeutic shampoos and hair balms.
If the hair is greasy, the use of oil can reduce sebaceous gloss, keep the hair clean longer and normalize the condition of the hair follicles. When
brittle and dull hair, the use of cosmetics with grape seed oil, allows for a short period to restore the structure of hair, add shine and strengthen the hair follicles.
Where worried dandruff, grape seed oil will help get rid of the problem and prevent its occurrence in the future.
To get rid of dandruff, you can use a mask, which can be easily made at home:
- a water bath heated to 150-200 ml of oil and, using a cotton swab, apply on the scalp and leave for two hours, then rinse with warmWater and wash the head with shampoo or soap.
Tip! Do not heat oil very much when preparing a mask. Heating should be stopped immediately, as the oil from the viscous consistency goes into the liquid.
The course of treatment with such masks is one to two months, subject to application twice a week. For the prevention of dandruff mask should be used every one to two weeks.
Contraindications for use
not everyone is suitable for the use of oilGrape seed.
The high content of vitamins can lead to allergic reactions, even with a small concentration of oil.
Tip! Before you start using cosmetics with grape seed oil, you need to apply a small amount of money on your wrist and after 10-15 minutes, see if there is redness in that place. If redness is, you should stop using this remedy.
The main contraindications for the use of this oil is the individual intolerance of one or more of its components.
Many people mistakenly believe that if you do not take oil inwards, there will be no harm from its components. In fact, this is not the case, nutrients and vitamins are absorbed through the skin and, therefore, enter the body. Of course, the allergic reaction in this case will be less pronounced, but the irritation of the integuments and the disruption of the structure of the epithelium at the microcellular level will be significant, so you should not take risks.
Home Cosmetics with grapeseed oil
home can be cooked a lot of unique tools for all occasions. The oil of the home bone, thanks to its composition and accessibility, has become widely accepted and generally accepted in the creation of cosmetics at home.
It is used to create soap, face and body masks, scrubs and shampoos.
Tip! Before applying grape seed oil to create cosmetics at home, carefully read its properties and application features in the product being created.
Soap, created with your own hands, is a pledge of good mood and magnificent appearance.
Cold pressed grape seed oil is a good basis for creating soap. Its use makes soap foam very soft and fluffy.
In addition, in soap making it has earned recognition as a good conductor for nutrients in the epithelium, which is suitable for use every day.
«Morning Smile" Recipe of soap
Soap "Morning Smile" is suitable for continuous use for problem skin. It narrows the expanded pores, reduces redness, reduces the amount of acne.
need for making soap:
- 200 grams of white soap base( if there is no basis, you can use leftovers);
- 2 teaspoons of cold pressed grape seed oil;
- 3 drops of essential cedar oil;
- 2 drops of nettle essential oil.
Soap base or rinses melt in a water bath, add the base oil and bring to a light boil. Remove the mixture from the bath and, stirring constantly, add essential oils. Pour into forms and allow to harden.
This soap must be used daily. It can be used as the main agent in the fight against problem skin.
Freshly prepared face mask is always useful and pleasant. Grape seed oil is a very good and easy-to-use component when creating masks at home.
Due to the structure of the oil with it is very easy to operate. Masks are obtained not only nutritious, but also light, pleasant to use. Depending on the needs of women, masks can be made with different properties for different purposes.
Due to the high concentration of tannins, a mask with grape seed oil to rejuvenate skin, give it elasticity and reduce visible facial wrinkles.
To create a rejuvenating mask, the following components are needed:
- 2 teaspoons grape seed oil;
- 1 tablespoon of any medical clay;
- 1 tablespoon of carrot juice.
The preparation is quite simple: it is necessary to mix all the ingredients until a homogeneous pulp is obtained. The mask is applied for 15-20 minutes.
To achieve a visible effect, it is necessary to apply 2 times a week for two months.
Tip! It is not necessary to apply the mask frequently, in the hope that the visible effect will be achieved more quickly. Frequent use will lead to an excessive amount of nutrients and the appearance of an allergic reaction.
Mask for problem skin
Due to the unique composition of the grape seed oil, it can be used as the main agent in the fight against greasy gloss and dilated pores.
A good remedy for correcting skin imperfections is an antitoxic mask that helps to remove toxins and contaminants from the cells, and leads to a narrowing of the pores and a reduction in greasy luster.
To prepare this mask, you will need:
- 1 tablespoon of grape oil;
- 1 teaspoon of avocado oil.
Oils need a little to warm up( not to a boil!) And mix well with each other. Apply the resulting mixture with a cotton swab on your face. After 15 minutes rinse with running water.
Tip! After applying the mask, cosmetic creams should not be used, since they will wash out the resulting nutrients from the epithelial covers.
The mask can be used up to 4 times a week, depending on the amount of acne.
Grape seed oil in cosmetology is a proven tool for correcting imperfections and returning youth. However, as with any medicine, overdo it with oil is not worth it. Everything is good in moderation.