Argan oil, the properties of which are unique, it is a major component in the manufacture of cosmetics aimed at the rejuvenation of the skin and preserve its youth. Thanks to the component composition and ease of application, argan oil can be used for the preparation of cosmetics by oneself. Before using, it is necessary to study its composition and properties in detail in order to be sure that cosmetics will be useful and will not cause allergic reactions.
- 1 Properties composition
- 2 Useful cosmetic properties
- 3 Contraindications
- 4 Home cosmetics with oil bodies
Argan oil has a unique composition, blGodard that it has become a major component of rejuvenating and antiseptic creams. The oil contains important vitamins and acids:
- Oligo-linoleic acid - has protective properties, prevents premature aging of the skin;
- Tocopherol. Vitamin E has unique properties, it helps to remove toxins from the skin, normalizes metabolic processes at the cellular level, brightens pigmented spots, reduces age-related manifestations of hydrophilicity. Tocopherol stabilizes the half-life of vitamins A and C, which makes it possible to use the beneficial properties of these vitamins as effectively as possible;
- Polyphenol - has anti-cancer properties. Creams with polyphenol reduce the risk of skin malignant neoplasms. In addition, it increases the protective properties of the skin, accelerates the renewal of cells and helps maintain the water balance;
- Sterin - one of the strongest natural antiseptics, which has a desensitizing properties, ie lowers the sensitivity of the skin to harmful external factors;
- Vitamin A - used in cosmetology for rejuvenation, restoration of elasticity, for moisturizing, as well as in dealing with problem areas of the skin;
- Vitamin C - activates the synthesis of collagen, which leads to rejuvenation and restore the natural radiance of the skin.
Tip! Before you start using cosmetics with argan oil, you need to check for allergies to its main components.
Useful cosmetic properties
Cosmetic products must be selected not only based on the properties, but also considering their age group.
Argan oil has unique rejuvenating properties that make it the main component of many cosmetic products aimed at maintaining youthful skin.
In its natural form, oil can be used to maintain water balance and as a protection against drying out the skin.
Useful properties for the skin
Cosmetologists believe that argan oil is a universal tool that can be used for any skin type.
The main useful properties include:
- restoration of natural protection of the upper layer of the epidermis;
- deep cell nutrition at the level of the dermis;
- a visual reduction of facial wrinkles;
- restoration of the elasticity of the skin;
- leveling of deep wrinkles;
- normalization of lipid metabolism;
- normalization of water exchange;
- Reduction of pigmentation;
- skin color smoothing;
- stabilize vitamins A and C.
Tip! In winter, you can use argan oil to prevent frost damage to the skin. For this it is enough, before going out on the street, to apply a thin layer of oil on the face and hands.
Useful properties for hair
Beauty of a Russian woman in her luxurious braid!
Argan oil is an indispensable helper when restoring the structure of the hair. In cosmetology it is used as the main component in medical shampoos and masks.
If the hair is brittle and dull, using preparations containing argan oil will help restore their natural strength, reduce brittleness and give shine.
With oily hair, the use of oil eliminates gloss and normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands, which leads to the restoration of the structure of hair follicles.
In cases where the hair has suffered from poor-quality paint or medical treatment, argan oil will help restore their structure and restore a healthy radiance.
To treat dry hair, you can use a very simple nourishing mask:
- Heat in water bath 50 ml of oilCold pressed arganas, add 50 ml of mineral water, mix thoroughly and remove from the bath. Allow the mixture to cool slightly.
- .Apply evenly to hair and scalp.
- After wrapping the head with a film. Hold for 20 minutes, then rinse off with warm running water.
Tip! After applying the mask for 3 hours, cosmetic shampoos are not recommended, as they will wash the useful substances obtained during the procedure.
To achieve a lasting result, you need to do the mask 2 times a week for 1-1.5 months.
Argan oil is considered hypoallergenic, so the obvious contraindication for the use of it is not. However, despite the lack of restrictions for use, it should be used carefully.
Due to the high content of vitamin C, with frequent use, oil can provoke allergic reactions and urticaria appearance.
Tip! Before starting the use of argan oil or cosmetics, which it includes, perform a test: apply a small amount of oil or preparation to the wrist and wait 20 minutes. If the application site turns red, then you need to pick up another cosmetic.
Many women believe that the onset of allergies can occur only when exposed to strong household chemicals or when using allergens for food. However, this is not so, the human skin has conductive properties, all the nutrients that are applied to it, through cells and pores, enter the body. Therefore, with intolerance to one of the components of cosmetics, its use can cause anaphylactic shock.
Home cosmetics with oil bodies
best that cosmetics that are made with their own hands!
Argan oil is available for everyone, it can be purchased at a pharmacy or a specialized store. Due to this availability and ease of use it can be used as the main ingredient for the preparation of home cosmetics.
Argan oil can serve as the basis for home creams, masks, shampoos, soaps and foams.
making himself always know what's inside.
Soap, which is based on argan oil, has not only useful properties, but also a delicate aroma and very soft foam.
Depending on the type of skin and the desired result, various variations of soap can be prepared, which will have the necessary therapeutic effect.
soap recipe "off shine»
Soap "off shine" for a young problem skin. Its application normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands, shortens the pores and reduces redness.
To produce required:
- 150 grams of a transparent soap base( if there is an ad hoc basis, you can use a shaving soap)
Tip! For soap chips it is necessary to use the most common soap, without additives. Is best suited for children or household.
- 1 teaspoon of argan oil;
- 4 drops of essential oil of tea tree;
- 2 drops of essential oil of lemon;
- 2 drops of chamomile essential oil.
soap base or chips to melt in a water bath or in a microwave oven, add the oil, in that order, whereinSpecified in the recipe, and mix. In cases of using a microwave oven after mixing, put the mixture in it for 20 seconds, at a minimum temperature. If the soap was heated in a water bath, the mixture, after mixing, should be put back for 2 minutes. Do not bring the resulting mixture to a boil, it will deprive soap of many useful properties.
After the mixture has warmed up, it must be poured into molds and allowed to harden.
Tip! Do not put the resulting soap into the refrigerator, it should harden gradually at room temperature.
Apply this soap to be used daily in the morning and in the evening. With constant use, a persistent improvement in the structure of the skin is achieved within 2 months.
Mask is the best tool for restoring the structure of the skin.
Many women are very concerned about the black circles under the eyes, for concealment which is wasted a lot of time and effort. To struggle with the reasons for which they arise quite difficult, expensive and time-consuming. But you want to always look good.
skin In order to dark circles and puffiness is not marred life in the morning, you can use a simple mask with argan oil, which is easy to make at home.
This will require:
- 10 drops of Argan oil;
- 5 drops of almond oil;
- 4 drops of olive oil;
- 1 drop of essential oil of rosemary.
The preparation of the mask is very simple: mix all the ingredients and heat a little, the resulting mixture.
Preheat the mixture best in a fire-resistant dish on a burner or a large candle flame. On a water bath, small amounts of mixtures are difficult to warm up.
Apply a warm mixture to the eye area with a cotton swab for 25 minutes. After the time has elapsed, wipe the remains of the non-soaked mask with a tissue.
Tip! After applying the mask, it is not recommended to use the same day for washing, since they will wash the nutrients.
Argan oil can be used in the manufacture of anti-cellulite scrubs at home.
When applying scrub, there are microcracks on the skin, in which the nutrients contained in the oil are easy to get into.
for manufacturing scrub need:
- 1 teaspoon of argan oil;
- 4 teaspoons finely ground coffee;
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil or wheat germ oil;
- 200 ml, liquid soap base. If there is no basis, it can be replaced with a baby shower gel, in which there are no perfume additives.
Preparation: In a water bath, heat the liquid base or shower gel, add oil and mix thoroughly. Remove the mixture from the water bath, add coffee to it, mix thoroughly and allow to cool. Cool the mixture into a jar with a tight lid.
Use scrub 3-4 times a week in problem areas.
The use of scrub with argan oil will reduce the visual manifestations of cellulite, restore the elasticity of the skin and restore lipid metabolism.
Argan oil is a wonderful natural helper in the fight against skin imperfections and its age-related changes.
Its use in a variety of homemade cosmetics will help restore the natural luster of the skin and the hair will return to the upper layer of the epithelium of the dermis elasticity and nourish with vitamins.
However, it is worth remembering that even the most useful substances in the body should be in moderation. Do not abuse argan oil, using it in all cosmetics. Excess components can lead to a serious allergic reaction and increase the fat content of the skin.