All over the world it has been valued and valued today with wheat germ oil, the properties and application of this remedy can not be overestimated. Thanks to the unique composition and effects on the body of oil from wheat germs has found its application in cosmetology, and in cooking, and in medicine.
- 1 Useful properties and composition
- 2 Use in therapeutic and prophylactic purposes
- 3 Wheat germ oil: contraindications
- 4 Application in cosmetology
- 5 Stretching in pregnant women
- 6 From cellulite
- 7 How and where to store oil?
- 8 What they say about oil users
Useful properties and composition
Three particularly important and active components: antioxidants, tocopherols and carotenoids of oil cause its unique composition, are considered a storehouse of substances beneficial for the body. According to the content of vitamin E, the drug is recognized as a record holder, especially in cosmetology. For those who want to always look young and beautiful, you should take a closer look at this oil.
Oil stimulates and renews the skin on the cellular damage, moisturizes it, nourishes with useful microelements and vitamins. Scientists have proved that rejuvenation can be achieved even with the systematic care of the old, rough, flaky skin that has lost elasticity, softness and elasticity.
By listing the components that make up the oil from wheat germs, it is worth highlighting an important fact. In 100 grams of oil contains not one daily rate of useful vitamins and trace elements, but several. In addition to the huge amount of vitamin E, it also contains the vitamin complex of group B, as well as:
- nicotinic acid;
- pantothenic and folic acid.
Oil consists of:
- Vanadium, silicon, boron and manganese. In 100 gr contains 3 daily rates of these nutrients.
- Zirconium, selenium, cobalt, copper and phosphorus at half the daily rate.
Important! Complement the list of trace elements and vitamins proteins, amino acids and carbohydrates. And tocopherols impart antioxidant properties to the oil.
Use for medical and prophylactic purposes
In itself, oil is not considered a medicine, but its role as a biological additive is invaluable to health. What are the purposes of using the properties of wheat germ oil in medicine. Application inside and outwardly shown for:
- stimulation of metabolic processes;
- slowing down the aging process;
- cleansing the body of toxins and other harmful substances;
- as an anti-inflammatory;
- to combat skin diseases: acne, acne and other rashes;
- accelerate the healing of wounds, scratches, burns, abrasions and so on;
- optimization of the circulatory system;
- therapy for cardiovascular disease and CNS;
- normalization of the functions of the reproductive system, treatment of prostatitis, infertility, increased potency;
- activation of the immune system;
- has a sedative effect on the peripheral and nervous systems;
- normalizes the hormonal balance, reducing the likelihood of failures;
- preventing the development of varicose veins, strengthening the walls in blood vessels.
For all preventive or curative purposes, oil is used no more than 2 teaspoons and no more than 2 times a day. When treating not very deep burns, the affected area is smeared with a slightly warmed up remedy. With bruises or strains, the lesions are massaged using warm wheat germ oil.
Very useful oil for people with problems with the gastrointestinal tract:
- With gastric ulcer, oral intake of 1 teaspoon of oil, before meals, will help protect the walls from the corrosive effect of hydrochloric acid.
- In order to prevent gastritis, it is enough to consume a teaspoon of oil in the morning on an empty stomach.
- It is useful to receive an extract of sprouted wheat and athletes engaged in bodybuilding. The intake of 2 tablespoons of oil per day contributes to increasing the organism's tolerance to increased loads.
Advice! Wheat germ oil helps women cope with such unpleasant gynecological diseases as mastopathy, vaginitis and cervical erosion.
Wheat germ oil: contraindications
There are a list of warnings and limitations for the use of wheat germ oil:
- It can not be used for individual intolerance, which is extremely rare.
- People with a predisposition to the formation of stones in the urinary system or kidneys and those who already have stones.
- Women during the gestation period or breastfeeding are allowed to use the oil, but only after consulting the attending physician.
- Very carefully it is necessary to use and take oil to children before and at 6 years old.
Application in cosmetology
Cosmetic oil from wheat germ, its features and application in cosmetology is no less valuable than in medical. It positively affects the condition of the nails, the skin of the hair, as well as the eyelashes and eyebrows.
Because it is considered to be viscous and dense in structure, it must be diluted with less heavy vegetable oils before use. Well suited for this purpose oil from olives, almonds, avocados in proportions of 1: 4.Oil from wheat germs is used only in individual areas, for example, wrinkles, coarsened areas of the skin, wound, inflammation or burn.
Advice! To achieve the desired effect, you need to take it more than once, or when you want, but systemically - for a long time period.
From wrinkles on the face
Pharmacists, as a rejuvenation, recommend using an extract of wheat germ oil as part of masks. Dilute with essential substrates: butter from peach, almonds, grapes or olives in a ratio of 1: 3.Apply every day.
To enhance hair growth
Throughout the world, oil of germinated grain is used to strengthen and strengthen hair growth. With seborrheic dermatitis, dryness, loss or fragility of the hairline, as well as when cutting their tips. Oil, penetrating deep into the epidermis to the bulb, increases blood flow, helps repair damaged areas, removes fat and dandruff.
The use of oil as a shampoo is also effective. Pharmacists recommend mixing, in equal proportions, oil and other essential substances. The main thing to adhere to the necessary consistency - it should be thick( like a shampoo).The procedure of application is very simple:
- The oil composition should be evenly distributed over the hair and skin of the head, wrapped in polyethylene film, and put a rubber cap on top.
- Then wrap your head with a dense cloth or towel, hold for 30 minutes, warming your hair with a hairdresser's hair, as you cool down.
- In conclusion, wash your hair and hair with traditional shampoo several times. This is very important, since this oily substance from the first time will not be washed away.
Tip! If the oil is used for the first time, it is necessary to test the allergic reaction before use. For this, a few drops of the agent are applied to the skin of the upper limb just above the elbow. Leave for 40 minutes at rest. If the swelling and redness are clearly visible - the allergy test is positive and this person is strictly not recommended to use it.
Masks for fatty and dry hair
If the hair is prone to dryness, help to get rid of the problem mask from the extract of the wheat kernel oil:
- 2 tablespoons oil mix with 4 spoons of yoghurt) And a small amount of banana gruel.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly, evenly spread over the hair, soak for 30 minutes.
Seed ends can be restored with the following mask:
- Mix two tablespoons of oil with a spoonful of honey.
- The resulting composition is dissolved in a water bath.
- Distribute along the entire length of hair, after half an hour wash off.
To improve the condition of oily hair kefir-oil mask will help:
- Mix three tablespoons of kefir with a spoon of oil from wheat sprouts and freshly squeezed juice from a medium-sized lemon.
- Apply to hair, soak for 20 minutes.
- It is recommended to rinse the resulting effect with a decoction of chamomile.
helps to get rid of the problem
eyebrow and eyelash care Eyebrows and eyelashes can be improved with a simple mask:
- Half a teaspoon of wheat germ oil is combined with the same amount of castor oil.
- The composition with a make-up brush put on the eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Soak for 30 minutes and rinse.
Tip! Do not leave the eyelashes or eyebrows on all night long - this can cause swelling on them.
Skin and eye contour
Skin in these areas is very sensitive and tender, so it must be regularly fed with vitamins and moisturized. If this is not done, then the appearance of wrinkles in these areas will not keep you waiting. This unpleasant phenomenon can be prevented with an effective and very simple mask:
- Mix two teaspoons of strong tea with one spoon of oil from wheat sprouts and four drops of vitamins E and A( each).
- Apply to the skin around the eyes and eyelids, leave for 10 minutes, rinse.
Stretch marks in pregnant women
Whey germ extract also helps to get rid of stretch marks during the gestation period. Since the second trimester, caring for the skin of the abdomen is very important. To significantly improve her condition will help the bath with the oil of wheat germ. In addition, it will relieve tension, help to relax. Method of preparation and use of the mask:
- Mix one tablespoon: oils of sprouted wheat, lavender extract and neroli.
- Fill the tub with warm water( no higher than 38 degrees).
- Add the resulting oil composition based on: 1 drop of 20 liters of water.
- Immerse in water for 15 minutes.
- After the water treatment, do not dry yourself with a towel, but let the body dry naturally.
Tip! Protect and cure weather-beaten lips can also be oiled sprouted wheat. It is able to heal microcracks, only to update the remedy on the lips should be several times a day.
Many women try to get rid of this unpleasant problem by all means. In the course are a variety of creams, masks, ointments and other means. Do they really help? Nobody will give an unequivocal answer - to someone, yes, and for someone in vain the money thrown out. The properties of essential oil from wheat germs and its use as an anti-cellulite agent have been known for a long time and many. It is used when massaging problematic areas, both in a diluted state, and in pure form.
The simplest and most effective recipe for cooking a mask is to mix a couple drops of citrus extracts( all that you can buy) with a tablespoon of butter. The resulting composition is used for hard massage of problem areas of the skin.
Tip! Sprouted wheat oil has a whitening effect. This fact will be valuable to people who want to get rid of freckles or pigment spots on the body and face.
How and where to store the oil?
The storage conditions for this extract provide for the fulfillment of certain rules and requirements:
- oil is stored in a shaded and cool place;
- Do not allow prolonged exposure of the substance to air;
- storage period should not exceed 12 months;
- temperature in the room where it is stored should not exceed + 15C;
- can not store an open container with oil in the refrigerator.
Tip! If the storage conditions are violated, the oil substance may lose most of its useful properties and become a useful mixture instead of a useful one. In no case can you use rancid extract germinated sprouts or one that has become unusable because of expired shelf life.
. What oil is talking about
users. Reviews of the oil from wheat embryos, properties and application are in most cases positive.
Jaroslava: The action of the germinated wheat was tested on myself. On the recommendation of yogis, every day in the morning, I used gruel from sprouted grains for two weeks. As a result, the incidence of allergy decreased, overall health improved, nails and hair strengthened. It is very good to use it at the end of winter, when the body feels a deficiency of vitamins. Germination of cereals is not always possible, you can replace it with a ready-made extract from the pharmacy.
Zinaida: I consider the oil of sprouted wheat germ as the most effective and best means for rejuvenation. I buy regularly in a pharmacy in capsule form. I take it mostly in the winter, when the skin is particularly in need of recharge. The composition of the oil has everything necessary to make the skin more elastic, elastic and taut. In addition, she does a good job of removing wrinkles.
Olga: I agree and "fit" under all points about the utility of the oil. Saw capsules without any special indication - so, for themselves as a vitamin-mineral supplement. I do not know whether this coincidence, or suggestion - was to sleep soundly, it's great to look, feel great not only in the morning when I wake up, but also throughout the day.
Marina: Long suffered from the manifestation of seasonal highlights. At the slightest supercooling, cracks appeared in the corners on the lips - very painful. Creams with which I tried to relieve the pain and cure the problem helped, but short-term. I read the article about the oil of sprout wheat, I decided to try it. The effect is staggering, haylith has passed, the skin has become soft. I use it to this day and do not regret it.
Nastya: I have a slightly different problem - dryness of scalp and hair. How many shampoos I have tried - the effect is zero. I tried it, for the sake of interest( which I can lose - it still does not help), diluted with olive oil, as stated in the article. The feeling of tightness of the skin disappeared, there was no dandruff, the hair became silky, healthy and shiny, just like that from the salon.
Victoria: I have long noticed wrinkles around the lips and eyes. I used the services of the Internet, read a lot of material, came to the conclusion that the safest method from their disposal are oil extracts, namely, from wheat germs. The beginning causes the most problematic areas. The wrinkles did not completely disappear, but I noticed that the skin in these areas was tight and healthy. I'm not going to stop the procedure, thanks for the timely and valuable advice!