Cosmetic ice is now widely used in many salons. This procedure is especially important in the summer. But in addition to the refreshing effect, rubbing ice cubes has an excellent toning, restoring skin cells and eliminating skin folds.
But it's not necessary to go to the salon and spend a lot of money on this procedure. You can prepare ice cubes at home, and the effect obtained will not be different from the professional one.
- 1 Benefits of
- 2 Harm
- 3 Contraindications
- 4 How to wipe
- 5 How often to wipe the face
- 6 Reviews
For those who regularly apply ice cubes for face care, it is easy to tingle while rubbing. Despite this, unpleasant sensations, this procedure has a profound effect on the cellular processes that play an important role for healthy and beautiful skin.
Advantages of ice procedures are obvious, we can distinguish the following:
- Toning and invigorating effect, which is so lacking in th
- Blood circulation gets cold influence, and with increasing blood flow in the skin, metabolic processes begin to increase.
- After the procedure, dermal cows receive additional moisturizing.
- Ice effectively heals acne, pimples, and also narrows the pores, normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands.
- Using ice cubes, prepared from chamomile infusion, effectively reduce redness and soothe irritated dermis.
- After the procedure, the skin becomes soft.
- With regular application of ice, small wrinkles can be eliminated, the blueness under the eyes and puffiness can be reduced.
- Ice washing improves the tone of the face, a red flush occurs.
On video, does it make sense to wipe the face with ice, benefit and harm:
Like any cosmetic procedure, ice rubs have their negative qualities. Harm from such care can be obtained, it occurs rarely, while it should be understood that each person's skin is individual and has its own needs, predisposition. Speaking about the harm of ice wiping, it is necessary to distinguish the following:
- washing with ice is stress for the skin;
- after this procedure, the pores are closed, so applying the cream is completely useless, it will not be absorbed to the fullest;
- after the application of ice, the vessels narrow, which leads to a delay in the release of sebaceous and sweat glands;
- with active wiping of the skin at night can make insomnia, as from the temperature drop the nervous system will go into the activating stage, and it will be impossible to fall asleep to the person already.
What are ice cubes from a cucumber for the face, is detailed in this article.
And here's how you need to apply the essential oil of tea tree for the face, you can understand from the contents of this article.
What good moisturizing face cream is indicated here: http: //soinpeau.ru/kosmetika/kremy/ luchshij-uvlazhnyayushhij-dlya-lica.html
What is the list of acne cream currently available. Is detailed in this article.
Despite such a large number of positive qualities, ice wipes of the face have a number of contraindications, which should be taken into account by those who want to actively engage in this technique. Among aspen contraindications it is possible to distinguish:
- acne, open wound and inflammation on the integument;
- weak immunity;
- predisposition to herpes rashes on the lips and face;
- inflammatory skin diseases of an acute nature;
- problems with blood vessels.
Do not use ice cubes with couperose. You can only wash with warm water. When using contrasting procedures, the walls of the vessels are strengthened. Use ice cubes is allowed only for the prevention of couperose, but not when there are pronounced vascular changes.
How to properly wipe
Before proceeding with the procedure, it is necessary to understand that the risk of harming the skin with cold exists. To get the most benefit, you need to take into account a number of nuances and tips that will help you in solving various skin problems:
- For freezing, the water used must only be purified .It is best to use mineral or distilled. The water from the tap is not suitable for this.
- Cooked cube can be stored in the refrigerator for more than a week, but it's better if you make new .It is known that a variety of herbs have a positive effect on the skin. When preparing cubes, try to use not ordinary water, but broths from herbs, juice of vegetables, fruits.
- Do not overcool the skin of .The duration of the effect of ice is no more than 5 seconds. The amount of rubbing per day is 2 times - in the morning and in the evening.
- When preparing the cubes, you must consider your skin type .Then you can pick all the ingredients correctly. If it is a question of dry skin, then you need to apply soothing and nutritious components. This should include parsley, St. John's wort, chamomile, mint, dandelion. Also perfectly nourish the skin of gooseberries, sea buckthorn and mountain ash. To care for normal skin, you need to use components that are rich in vitamins. They can improve the protective functions of the skin, give additional moisturizing. You can use strawberries, raspberries, watermelon. For fatty coatings are excellent components with matting effect. This includes green tea, grapefruit, cranberries, calendula, burdock, St. John's wort. For oily skin, an excellent option will be ice with lemon. To obtain a drying effect, add alcohol or vodka to the healing solution before freezing.
- Do not treat the skin with a cube, holding it with your bare hands .To do this, you must wear gloves, otherwise you can freeze the fingertips.
- It is necessary to perform rubbing with circular , by massage movements, passing on specific lines.
On video, how to proceed correctly:
How often to wipe face
Wipe face with ice cubes 2 times a day - morning and evening. As for the daily use of the procedure, everything here depends on the type of skin. After a week of active rubbing with ice, it is necessary to assess the condition of the skin. If they have changed and there is no discomfort, itching, flaking, then you can continue to apply ice rubbing.
On video, how often you can wipe your face with ice:
And here are some reviews about tincture of calendula for the face exist now, is detailed in this article.
You can learn more about the aloe juice for the face, from the contents of this article.
But whether it is possible to smear the face with castor oil, the content of this article will help to understand.
How quickly to rejuvenate the face at home, helps to understand the contents of this article.
You may also be interested in learning how to cleanse your face of age spots.
- Ekaterina, 32 years old: "I have a fatty skin type. She always shines with me, has an ugly and uneven color. In the beginning I tried to cope with this problem with the help of cosmetic masks. The effect, of course, was, but not the one I was counting on. Then I read about rubbing the skin with ice cubes. Decided to try. I brewed a daisy, filtered it and poured it into appropriate molds. Here already during 2 months I actively wipe the face in the morning and in the evening with ice cubes. During this time, my skin improved noticeably, acne disappeared, the color became uniform, no swelling under the eyes and wrinkles. "
- Maria, 23 years old: "For a very long time I have been looking for an effective remedy for cyanosis and bags under the eyes. The fact is that my work requires a long time at the computer, because the described symptoms are constantly with me. My mother recommended me to make parsley, and the resulting broth should be poured into ice forms and placed in a freezer. I began to rub the skin around the eyes 2 times a day. I began to notice a positive result after 2 weeks of active use. Bags became less expressive, and cyanosis almost disappeared. In addition, I treated not only the skin near the eyes, but also the entire face. So now no wrinkles are any longer to me. "
- Eugene, 43 years old: "At my age, there is only one problem - wrinkles. I can not say that they are very pronounced, but small creases of the skin near the eyes have already appeared. I do not like to use ready-made cosmetics, because I am a supporter of traditional medicine. I decided to use ice cubes. I just filled the water with lemon in the molds and set it in the freezer. I performed the treatment in the morning and in the evening, and then applied my cream. After a month of therapy, I began to notice how the folds began to smooth out, the color of the skin to change. The result I was very pleased, so I continue to use the dices to this day. "
Today, there is a huge selection of cosmetics for skin care, but loses popularity such a tool as ice cubes. It is known that this procedure of rejuvenation was conducted by Catherine herself. This method is indeed very effective, because it has a powerful nutritional, tonic and refreshing effect. All this has a very positive effect on the skin condition, as a result of which its appearance improves and the tone is leveled.