Ideas tattoo eye on the wrist for a lot of girls. This can be important for your phrase, including in the form of characters, the image of the mythical or real animal, a bird, a flower, a talisman or a sign of the zodiac. However, you should understand( and first of all yourself) why this particular pattern is so important. It should become not so much a tribute to fashion, but a very precise and concise expression of your own essence, your "I".
- 1 Types of wrist tattoo
- 2 Temporary TattooRovkov
- 3 patterns and star
- 4 Black and white drawings
- 5 White tattoo
- 6 Colored tattoo
- 7 3D-image
- 8 PairedTattoos
- 9 How is the tattoo applied?
- 10 Tattoo care
- 11 Contraindications
Types of wrist tattoo
The wrist is made to adorn for a long time. After all, beads, bracelets or talismans worn on the hand, can emphasize the subtlety and grace of the female brush. To decorate their hands girls are striving even today. The tattoo in the wrist area always attracts attention.
Small in size, it is almost always in sight. Plus, the girl has the opportunity to invest in the drawing of a certain meaning.
most common tattoo on wrist for girls( see. photos) are:
- bracelets in the form of various patterns or hours, symbolizing the passage of time;
- symbols of luck and success, amulets;
- inscriptions: winged phrases, vows, memorable dates or vital mottos;Very relevant wrist tattoo for girls, applied in Latin or foreign language;Phrases in Russian are less popular, they are used only to "perpetuate" the names or initials of loved ones;
- Drawings of animals: the oldest way of drawing tattoos;According to beliefs, each such image has a profound meaning;It is believed that its owners even adopt the properties of such an animal;
- images of birds and butterflies: such drawings most often symbolize the desire for freedom;
- abstract designs and geometric patterns( Tribal): recent types of patterns are mostly in black ink;These motives have come from tribes Polynesia and New Zealand;
- stars: most often they are scattered, it is possible to use constellations or falling celestial bodies;By the way, it is believed that a single star, located behind the wrist, points to a woman prone to same-sex love;
- tattoo 3D: made by a professional, they can be very realistic and look like objects on the body.
Advice! Be careful when selecting a picture. After all, it is believed that the tattoo can change not only the character, but even the very future of its owner.
Unlike conventional tattoos, a temporary tattoo is applied not under the skin, but over it. If you have never pierced the drawings on your body before, or until you finally decided on the theme of the image, we advise you to make yourself a drawing in this way. So you can "try on" it on the body and finally make sure it fully corresponds to your inner world and whether you should use it.
Temporary tatu includes images made with henna. This option is still used in the countries of India before the wedding( the bride is applied from the elbow to the very fingertips).The only drawback of such drawings is color - with the help of henna it is impossible to make color or black and white patterns.
Drawing an image of henna is absolutely painless, the price for work is much lower, and the drawing is easy enough to remove. He himself departs from the skin in a couple of weeks. In addition, henna is considered one of the safest dyes. However, you should definitely check to see if you have any allergies to it.
Tip! The first days after applying henna, the pattern will be orange. It will darken and become red-brown in only a few days.
Patterns and stars
Such tattoos rarely carry any meaning. They can be used if you do not want to give the drawing some special meaning. Smooth and elegant patterns will fall in love with romantic natures. Clearer and rougher lines are preferred by more assertive and purposeful ladies.
The scatter of small stars on your wrist is also just a decoration and does not carry a semantic load. But there are also stars, the image of which has a serious religious overtones. Since they have a fairly strong energy, be sure to find out about their meaning.
Be sure to carefully consider the pattern before applying to the body. Do you agree to wear it all your life? Is this your picture?
Advice! If you can not decide on the choice of a picture, be sure to check out the tattoo dictionary. It not only lists the most common tattoos, but also gives their decoding and meaning.
Black and white drawings
Similar images are the best option for those who appreciate restraint. In addition, this tattoo will be easier to combine with the styles and colors of clothing and accessories.
lines Tattoos, made in black and white colors, allow better insight into the essence of the pattern and its ideas. They are distinguished by high graphic and clear lines. Black and white wrist tattoos for girls in the form of an inscription, Indian patterns or signs look more elegant and have a smaller line thickness.
Tip! Even a small mistake in the hieroglyph, inscriptions in a foreign language, symbol or amulet can lead to the fact that it will be treated completely differently. Before applying, be sure to check the image of the future tattoo with the original.
lacy white tattoos are purely female art form drawing on the body. Such drawings are only slightly visible. It seems that they are right under the skin. White tattoos can adorn the body in the same way as decorate lace clothing. It can be all sorts of shapes and colors bows, headbands, belts, bracelets and so on.
The color of such tattoos should at least slightly contrast with the skin's own tone. In fact, unlike black and white and color, they are less noticeable. However carved laces are very well conspicuous in fluorescent lighting and appear on the skin after sunburn.
If you dream of the most beautiful and unusual wrist tattoo for a girl, choose lace or exquisite inscriptions and hieroglyphs, painted with white pigments. But, although these tattoos are trendy, the master who will take them will have to be super-professional. After all, an excessively coarse ligature from afar will look like a scar.
Advice! The tattoo on different skin types will look different. Therefore, be sure to listen to the advice of the master when choosing such a picture.
Using color are more complex images that require the largest possible number of parts. These types include images:
- Tattoo on the wrist for girls in the form of a bird, an animal or an insect: girls often choose pictures of cats, dolphins, galloping horses with developing manes, deer;Thus, the choice of the representative of the cat( not only the domestic cat, but also the tigress or the panther) symbolizes pride, semblance and at the same time tenderness and affection;A dolphin - a symbol of faith and goodness - can bring to its owner luck and liberation from some shackles;Butterflies are preferred by gentle and vulnerable natures;Images of birds - swallows, pigeons, hummingbirds - symbolize the desire for freedom;
colors - the eternal symbols of femininity;Most often in tattoos use roses associated with love and purity;Color is also important: red is interpreted as passion, white - innocence, yellow - separation from the beloved, blue - sadness;Lotus - a flower of purity and harmony;If the figure shows several flowers located on the same stem, it is considered that such a tattoo symbolizes immortality;
- color compositions and portraits: an experienced master is able to draw whole pictures on the skin, but for wrists because of their small surface this option is not suitable.
Tip! Please note that colored tattoos "wear out" much faster than black and white and may fade over time. This is due to the fact that to transfer the finest shades of paint is shallow, almost on the surface of the skin.
This trend, fashionable in the fine arts, of course, it was not a tattoo. Today, you can find similar drawings in the form of a variety of colors of inscriptions, images and just color overflows.
Made in 3D technology, they give the impression of a three-dimensional object on the body. For example, a bracelet on a girl's wrist will be slightly different from the present.
Tip! Tattoo should be applied after 20 years. By this time, the views are already finally settled, and it will be easier for you to decide which of the native drawings will become your life credo.
Lately, likewise, lovers are trying to consolidate their alliances. If you are 150% sure of your feelings, other than trivial initials or hearts, your couple should decide what will embody your overall picture.
It will be better if you find exactly the tattoo that will most accurately characterize your unity. It can be an image of a flame, birds in flight, a blossoming branch of an apple tree, an amulet and other symbols.
Tip! The combination of symbols can be treated quite differently. So, if a single tattoo crown on the wrist of the girls means the desire for leadership, then in conjunction with the image of the turtle, it indicates longevity and the desire for peace.
How is the tattoo applied?
The main question, exciting the majority of those who decided on this procedure: "Is it painful to apply a tattoo?".We answer. If you decide to get such an ornament on your skin, you will have to suffer. After all, this procedure is considered quite painful. And keep in mind that the skin in the wrist area is very thin, so the sensations during the procedure will be more tangible than when applying the pattern to other parts of the body.
If youDecided on the choice of the picture, you need to print it or save it on a flash drive or disk and bring it to the master. Naturally, every self-respecting tattoo salon has its own choice of sketches of tattoos, including on the wrist for girls, for every taste.
The selected pattern is placed under thin screen printing paper to draw its contour.
The resulting contour is cut out. To make the image fit perfectly on the skin and repeat all of its bends, cuts are made at the edges of the paper.
To avoid any infection under the skin, it must be cleaned with alcohol for disinfection.
The pattern is transferred to the surface of the skin. To do this, the selected part of the body, covered with antibacterial soap or gel, tightly presses the pattern and is maintained in this position for several seconds. After removing the paper on damp skin, it leaves a clear imprint.
The tattoo is applied manually or with the help of a special machine equipped with thin needles and ink containers with paint.
The contour is first applied. It is made more clear, with penetration of the needle under the skin to 0.8 mm. The rest of the painted surfaces are performed by other kinds of needles with a lower frequency and impact force.
To get the right shade, the wizard uses both ready-made paints and mixes colors in the right proportions.
Filling color goes from dark to light shades. For example, at first bards, then red, and only then pink. This is done so that when wiping the excess paint, the darker one does not "wipe" into areas with light shades.
At the end of work, a healing ointment with an antiseptic is applied to the skin.
As the first time on the spot the tattoo will show through small droplets of blood, it is tightened with a film and fixed with a medical plaster.
If you have bad bear the pain, choose a small image that does not require rendering fine details and shadows - in fact for applying a small tattoo on the wrist for the girls need no more than 5 minutes.
If you put him in a good master, especially do not worry. The healing process will be short-lived:
- master will necessarily indicate the exact time when the bandage can be removed;Depending on the size of the picture, it can be 4-9 hours;
- wash the tattoo carefully, with water and soap without using a sponge, rub the place of application with alcohol;Do this several times a day - 2-3 times;
- in no case should not tear off or rub with a towel formed blood crust, eventually it will come down itself;
- immediately after washing on the skin is applied ointment, which was recommended by the master;Most often "Bepanten" or "D-panthenol";
- first time should completely abandon the bath, sauna, solarium or long sunbathing;alcohol;
- unnecessary burden on the hand( for example, sports) for a week are also prohibited.
Tip! Some people may be allergic to certain pigments used in tattoos. If you already have a similar disease, be sure to discuss this with the master. Perhaps he will advise hypoallergenic compounds.
Serious contraindications for tattoos are diseases that impair immunity and prevent healing of wounds. Do not do tattoos and for diseases associated with skin inflammation.
main contraindications for tattoos are:
- diabetes: if you upgraded sugar, maybe you already know how much you have hard andEven the smallest wounds heal for a long time;
- skin diseases;
- problems with blood clotting;
- pigmentation on the body;
Since due to weak immunity wound on the hand will heal for a long time and may even rot, resulting in a deformed image, and its appearance is very different from desired. And to reduce the unsuccessful drawing will also be problematic: in fact for this it will be necessary to remove the top layer of the skin, that is, once again apply a wound on it. Since it will heal longer than usual, unattractive scars may remain in its place.
forbidden to apply the tattoo with epilepsy or mental disorders. Master, make drawings on the skin, is obliged to ask the customer about the presence of a disease. In addition, tattooing should not be done during pregnancy and feeding.
Tip! Do not tattoo during tourist trips. First impressions of the surrounding exotics will be weakened with time, and the picture on the skin will remain.