In adolescence, grafted many habits that remain for life. Manicure for teenagers is an important hygienic procedure for nail care. It should be done every 7-10 days. And to properly care for nails, you need to teach not only girls, but boys. Teenage manicure is very different from an adult. It is important to choose the right design and pay special attention to the safety of the tools used. Let's find out how to properly nail care at a young age, and what options for decorating can be chosen to not shock school teachers.
- 1 Important rules for teenage manicure
- 2 Manicure for children
- 3 How to care for nails
- 4 How to choose a varnish
- 5 What are the problems with nails
- 6 Conducting hygienic manicure
- 7 stylish options
- 8 manicure design for summer
- 9 How do manicure
Important rules for teenage
manicure choosing nailNails, it is important to decide on the color and design. In Soviet times, the nails painted by the schoolgirl were considered a gross violation of discipline. And now every school has its own dress code for the appearance of students. Even in modern schools, a bright, pretentious and complex manicure is not welcome.
understated looks simple design with neutral shades , andAll sorts of textures are relevant. It can be glitter, dust, and also dry glitter. Since school rules often do not allow long nails, it is worth paying attention to interesting designs for short nail plates.
Teenage manicure is best done unedged, since it is safer.
There are some rules for manicure, which will suit both girls and boys:
- Wash hands before meals and, if necessary with the help of soap with a neutral PH.
- Cut nails with a manicure scissors.
- Cuticle can not be removed, but steam out in a soapy solution, and then shift with a special stick.
- To give the desired form to nails, it is worth using a nail file.
- If changes in the structure of nails and in their appearance, you need to contact a dermatologist. This will avoid many problems, for example, the appearance of fungus.
Often in adolescents, nails become brittle and brittle. This happens when there is a lack of vitamins and minerals in the diet.
Tip! Any young girl will come up with a neutral version with a colorless varnish and a sparkle decoration. Full coverage is applied to the edge of the nail.
Manicure for children
Often moms do their own manicure for their little daughters. Children's manicure has important nuances:
- Cuticles can only be slightly removed and only after special trays.
- All means must be from the children's series. This applies not only to varnish, but also cream, soap and oil.
- All procedures should be carried out very carefully and carefully to avoid deformation.
Tip! The length of the child's nail should be at least 2 mm, otherwise the nail will be shortened with each subsequent procedure.
How to care for nails
The main function of nails is to protect your fingertips. It is with their help you can scratch and hold in your hands any objects, but just do not gnaw. Since this harms not only the appearance, but also the health.
Here are the basic tips for nail care:
- Keep them clean and dry to prevent infection.
- Choose a straight nail shape, since it is easier to break with a rounded or pointed tip.
- A damaged nail plate can become a source of infection, so it should not be gnawed and bitten.
For strengthening the nails, you can use special baths .In warm water, you can add lemon juice or sea salt .Such procedures prevent delamination, have a strengthening effect and give the nail plates a healthy color.
Advice! The status of the nail plate is very often possible to judge the presence of any problems in the body. If the nails are deformed or pale, this indicates a malnutrition, a skin disease or even some kind of infection.
How to choose a varnish
Special varnishes, solvents and hardeners are required to create a manicure. Most often their composition is safe, but there are cases of individual intolerance of the components. Therefore, when using the first time, you need to exercise caution.
For teenage manicure it is better to choose liquids without acetone-containing .This component dries the nails and makes them more relaxed.
When applying to a beauty salon, it should be borne in mind that tools are used for a large number of people and if they are not sterilized, then you can get infected with terriblebolevaniyami.
It is not recommended to perform nail extensions during adolescence, but if you are so determined, you need to make sure that the materials offered do not contain methacrylate. This component is banned in many countries, as it causes a strong allergic reaction.
Tip! So that the varnish does not harm children's fragile nails, you need to choose a remedy that contains calcium and vitamins. Remember that a substandard product can cause an allergic reaction.
What are the problems with nails
Because the nails are located at the fingertips, they are easily injured. But even if we avoid such trouble, then there are other problems with the nail plate, you should be aware:
- bitten nails easily any damages and are the source of any infection.
- You can get fungi if you go barefoot when you visit a public pool or shower.
- Nail plate can change color in case of injuries, malnutrition or in case of health problems.
- Burrs often provoke the appearance of an inflammatory process.
- Ingrown toenails are a very painful nuisance that can occur if improperly trimmed.
Advice! For preventive purposes it is worth using more products with calcium content, as well as using special oils to nourish the nail plate.
holding hygiene hygienic manicure nail polish
nail in adolescents may become the basis for additional decoration or to the original design. At the same time, all means should be allowed for children, and also should be made on a natural basis.
design for girls younger and middle classes is fine clearcoat using a small amount of glitter or special stickers. Do not forget to clean up the old covering in time, and also to monitor the overgrown nail plates.
Tip! For girls it is necessary to pick up varnishes on a water basis. They are very easy to remove. Products of manufacturers such as Snails Kids, Piggy Paint and Keeki are safe.
Stylish design options
In adolescence, you can no longer use the children's version of manicure, and already move on to a more adult. But even in this case it is not necessary to use edging technique of manicure.
French can be performed at home. It will require a white and pastel varnish, a fixer, a base coat and special strips on an adhesive basis. First, the base is applied, and then the pastel shade is distributed. After the nail is dry - the strip is glued on the protruding edge of the nail plate, and a white varnish is distributed on top. Then the strip is removed, and the design is stained with a fixing compound.
Council!! For decorative drawings on the nail, there is a special thin brush.
Moon manicure is very easy to implement, so great for teenagers. It uses a varnish of two different colors and adhesive strips.
First of all, the base is distributed. Then a color is applied that will be closer to the base. Then the strip is fixed on the basis of the nail, and the free part is painted in the main background.
Tip! An unusual design can be obtained by using some decor elements: beads, crystals, decorative powders and sequins.
This fashionable solution is well supplemented with hair in the same style or staining gradient in clothes. In this case, in addition to the base solution and the hardener, you need a piece of foam and a few shades of varnish. Ombre is a smooth transition from the brightest to the pale shade of a single color palette.
strips of different varnishes are applied to a smooth surface. Then the sponge, which leans against the nails, is easily pressed against them.
Tip! For a change on the nails, you can apply a pattern in the form of musical notes, graphic patterns or colors.
Painted version of
To make a manicure with the elements of the painting, you need some experience. You can try to apply the decor with a thin brush or toothpick. If the pattern is difficult to apply, then you can use the ready-made stickers sliders, which are attached to the nail plate, and then covered with a clear varnish.
Tip! For festive manicure, rhinestones, as well as all kinds of drawings in the form of hearts, balloons and cakes.
short nails can make a wonderful manicure short nails for teenagers, because it is important to the quality of the design, not the length. Short nail plates are comfortable. In addition, the risk of breaking them is reduced.
If you select the correct pattern and color, the nails will look original and interesting.
should choose very carefully so bright details are not evident.
- microbicide and rhinestones;
- of lace;
- special dust or sequins;
- thread and colored sand.
The plain design can be decorated with with a microbiisor or crystals .Rhinestones look great at the base of the nail plate or on the edge. The microbial is used for loose design. It can be pressed into a layer of fresh lacquer.
Dust and glitters are applied until the varnish dries.
Lace can be purchased in a variety of shades, but it is better not to use contrasting colors. Such a decor should be on a tone darker or lighter than the main background.
Advice! For decor, you can use not only special threads, but also conventional embroideries. They are laid out in the form of a pattern on the main background, and the top is fixed with top.
Manicure for the summer
During study it is better not to use too bright designs and contrasting color combinations. But in the summer there are no serious restrictions.
Remember, now that long nails are not in fashion. But short nail plates with bright patterns are very popular.
So, what ideas in the trend:
- Fruits are applied to the main background using a thin brush or a template.
- The patterns of the must be approached alongside or accessories.
- peas can be of contrasting colors.
- Geometric figures on a monophonic background.
Tip! To create an unusual decor, you can choose pictures with butterflies, animals, cartoon characters or with floral compositions.
How to make a manicure
And summing up, it's worth telling a little about how to properly perform a teenage manicure. So, let's go:
- Very well wash your hands with antibacterial soap and wipe them dry. If no soap has been used, then another disinfectant solution is used.
- It is important to form a correct and comfortable nail shape. A nail file is useful for this. Do not use metal products, it is better if it is on a rubber base with a special coating. Cut the nail plate in only one direction. This will avoid stratification.
- To remove the cuticle, put your hands in a warm solution with soapy water. When the skin softens, you need to shift it with a wooden stick. You can not trim.
- To make the nails look well-groomed and beautiful, they should be varnished. Do not even plan to use any color or design, cover them with a transparent lacquer.
. Fashionable and stylish manicure does not mean bright and bright. A neat and beautiful design will become a real decoration for any young girl.