nail design foil is very popular, because it is possible to create your own. Let's figure out how to make a unique nail art without leaving a cozy home environment. Female handles should always be well-groomed and beautiful. It is on them often pay attention to girlfriends, colleagues and a beloved man. Always be fashionable and stylish, and in cases where the second half is not yet around, and a stunning manicure just can help in finding your happiness. Female handles are the object of lust for many men. It is unlikely that any of them will pay attention to a woman with unkempt nails.
- 1 Where did the fashion manicure with foil?
- 2 Such different foil
- 3 create a unique manicure
- 4 little guidance on the use
- 5 Summing up
Where did the fashion manicure with foil?
That is why every year on TV and computers in the life of every modern fashionista come all new and new variants of stylish nail art. Hollywood stars are considered to be the main trendsetters of fashion, and they will never allow themselves to go out without a beautiful manicure. Recently, more and more often on their handles you can see a delightful metal design. Sometimes for such decoration they have to spread fabulous amounts. But is beauty always so expensive?
In order that you can afford flawless manicure, which, incidentally, does not look worse than the stars,ithout substantial losses of the budget, and our article created. We offer you a worthy alternative to expensive salon procedures - manicure foil. You can decorate your nails with a stylish decor now and at home. And how, why and why do we now sort out. Well, we went
Such different foil
This unpretentious and inexpensive material can be used in modeling both nascent and natural nails. Having thoroughly studied all the subtleties of performance, you can create with the help of foil these masterpieces of "manicure art".So, let's proceed to the study of the types of this unique material:
- Transfer decoration .It is a thin sheet of aluminum foil. For stores, it is packed into rolls, and for the convenience of customers, its required quantity is cut off. There are products of different colors and shades, simple and patterned, embossed and smooth.
- Reinforced foil .It is also called detachable or foil. From the name it is clear that it has a certain structure, it can contain a drawing and an ornament. Consumers can purchase it as a whole sheet or small stickers.
- Thermal Film .Its main difference is the change in shape and elasticity under the action of heat. Having held it a little near any light source( for example, a lamp), you can easily paste it on your marigolds. To check the beauty of the manicure created with thermo film, you can see the photo of the nail design with foil presented in this article.
- Stickers .This material is very easy to use, but with it you can achieve a fantastic effect. Thin ribbons are sometimes a very complex composition, looking at it immediately and you do not understand that it was performed in a cozy home environment.
Advice! If you have not gained enough experience, use the latter option to start. Also for these purposes, the transfer foil is perfect. With its help, you can adjust the picture to the desired number of any number. Do not want to bother? Cover the entire surface of the nail with foil, you will get a very beautiful metallic manicure. You can buy not a smooth material, but with embossing and various patterns. This design will look very attractive and unusual.
Create a unique manicure
You still do not understand how to use foil for nail design? Let's analyze in detail each technique of nail art.
Gel-varnish and transfer foil to help
To create a unique metallic manicure, you need to do the following:
- Treat nails with a nail file, adjust the length, remove the cuticle.
- Make the surface of the plates perfectly smooth with a baffle.
- Degrease with a special compound.
- Apply primer, wait a few minutes until completely dry.
- Cover the nails with a gel-varnish, which will play the role of the basis of a manicure.
- Dry your fingers under a UV lamp.
- Attach the foil to the nail as accurately as possible. The technique is the same as in the case of coating the entire surface, and in the case of decoration in small pieces.
- Press the material with an orange stick or a soft cloth to bond the foil to the nail.
- Remove the residue and use the finish coat. Thoroughly dry the nails and remove the sticky layer from their surface. Stunning nail art is ready
Tear-off foil. Basic rules for using
Usually a detachable foil is folded into rolls and placed in a jar. It is in this form that it reaches the consumer. While working, do not try to get it by hand, you can damage the integrity of the sheet. This is more suitable for tweezers. If you need a certain shape, carefully cut it with scissors. To create the desired design, purchase special glue.sheet
Prepare the nails in the same way as in any other case. Correct the length of the nails, give them a beautiful shape, remove the cuticle, etc. And then strictly following the instructions:
- Apply a clear varnish or lacquer base to the nail surface.
- After waiting for the drying time, cover the plate with glue in the places where the foil will be placed. If you want to get a mirror manicure, the glue should be spread all over the surface.
- Carefully lay out the foil and press each nigrum with a cloth or an orange stick.
- Dry your fingers thoroughly and apply a fixer.
Advice! To create a nail art with help. Separating foil, use only the adhesive that is specially designed for such purposes. Do not experiment with the health of nails, using other types of sticky composition.
Thermal Foil. Secrets of creating a unique manicure at home
A distinctive feature of this material is the thermal treatment of the material. To get the desired shape of the sticker, you need to hold it a little near the lamp or under a warm air from the hair dryer.
- Prepare the nails in the above manner.
- Apply to the entire surface of the nail lacquer base, which will serve as a kind of lining between the nail and foil.
- Remove the thermo-sticker and lightly heat it.
- Apply it to the surface of the nail at its base( closest to the cuticle) and gently pull the foil to the tip itself.
- If you decorate only the part of the nail with this material, gently attach the pieces and press them with an orange stick.
- Apply the final remedy.
Tip! This manicure is simply amazing. One minus - the beauty does not last long. So if you are making an ornament for an event, do it right before the celebration, and then on the holiday all the attention of the men will be riveted to your pens.
material. To ensure a longer life, manicure, use a better gel-varnish and shellac. The technique of creating a nail design with foil on the gel differs only in that you have to periodically dry your fingers under a UV lamp. It will take more time, but the result will remain flawless for two to three weeks until the nails start to grow.
It is necessary to tell about one more kind of foil - stickers. Here in general, everything is simple. Do any desired design and simply decorate your nails with stylish stickers. Do not forget about the finish of the nails. This will protect the manicure from the effects of the environment and for a long time will preserve the beauty of your pens.
Some recommendations for using
With the help of foil you can create really unique designs. And there are plenty of ways to do this. Let's get acquainted with the latest fashion trends in the world of nail service.
Mirror manicure with foil
Another name - reflective nail art. When creating such a design, the effect of a mirror surface is achieved. If you want to make a decoration in this style, use an absolutely smooth foil. On its surface there should be no roughness and stamping.
!! Such a manicure does not tolerate negligence. Before applying, carefully polish the plates until a perfectly flat surface is obtained.
Apply a varnish on the nails and, after drying the first layer, put foil on them with a matte side down. Smooth the surface to prevent the formation of bubbles and a sharp movement tear off the upper, protective layer of foil. The material itself must remain on the plate. At the final stage, apply a special shine and finish the manicure with a finishing coat.
Oblique jacket with foil
To create the necessary pre-cut pieces of material. The technique is simple: apply a colored lacquer that will serve as a base, carefully dry and put a slanting smile on your nails.
Such manicure is perfect for both everyday life and business meetings as well as for special occasions. Remember that the color of the nails should be in harmony with the clothes, otherwise it runs the risk of not fitting into the image and messing up the overall picture.
Trendy moon manicure
Recently, nail art with the release of the wells is becoming increasingly popular. If you want to keep up with fashion, follow this technique with foil. The metallic color of the foil is in harmony with any color. The game on contrast always looks very stylish. Unique moon manicure can decorate your nails before meeting with girlfriends, a romantic date, a visit to a guest or a cafe. Girlfriends will definitely appreciate your manicure and do not understand immediately that you made it yourself.
Optimal option - the use of a detachable foil. First, apply a nail varnish-base, then a colored varnish, a layer of glue on the lunula. Further careful movements apply a piece of foil on the nail plate as close to the cuticle, apply a finishing agent after drying. It's simple!
Advice! The technique of lunar nail art is easy to perform in two popular variants. Now, in addition to an elegant crescent moon, a hole is also selected with the help of a triangle. Both methods are equally good, unique and unique.
Creativity and imagination - the best assistant to create nail design foil. This material can be used as the main or as a complement to the decor. At the moment there is a huge amount of nail decoration techniques in which foil can take an active part.
The main advantages of this material are the following:
- uniqueness .With the help of foil, you can create really original and extraordinary designs without additional decorations. Do not believe me? Look at the photo of the mirror manicure. Stylish, is not it?
- Versatility of .Foil is perfectly combined with all the elements of decor. To make the manicure of royal chic and elegance, it is better to use stones, rhinestones and beads. For the solution of everyday tasks fits soft patterns and patterns.
- The cheapness of .Foil is inexpensive, and the technique of creating a design with its help is extremely simple and understandable. And this means that to decorate your favorite pens you do not need to spend a lot of money to buy materials and pay for the services of a master.
You have time to understand, foil has a lot of advantages and not a single flaw. The only trouble that can ruin a manicure and mood is a short service life. But it can also be turned into a plus, using gel-lacquer or shellac.