Ideas for green manicure( photo) set: it can be either included in the thematic summer floral or fruit composition, and choose coniferous or olive green for a restrained or exquisite evening design of nails. Today, green nail art is one of the most popular.
- 1 Actual shades
- 2 Basic techniques of nail art
- 3 Summer green manicure
- 4 GradientGreen with their own hands
- 5 Cat's-eye
- 6 Matte green
- 7 French green manicure( jacket)
- 8 Master class. Color green jacket with foil inclusion
- 9 Openwork green
- 10 Art green manicure
Green color is very multifaceted. Thanks to the richest palette of shades, it can be included in all kinds of compositions and images:
- the color of young greenery: an excellent option for creating bright compositions;Easily combined with all summer shades;
- tatres: Mustard-green, just like the first, contains a yellowish sub-ton;But there is much more yellow in it;Often called the color of a green apple;
- asparagus: moderately green, contains an admixture of gray-yellow;
- pale lime: very delicate pastel yellow-green;
- saturated green: a similar color has summer greens, fully gaining strength;
- lime: blue-green, in the design it is often called the color of copper greens;
- deep emerald: perfectly combined with orange or red flowers;More suitable for fair-skinned women with dark-blond or dark curls;It is considered the color of the royal family of Great Britain;
- classic green, a mixture of yellow and blue;
- more strict olive, the color of green tea;The colors of the red sea and sea green: calm, deep and rich;
- viridian: luxurious and stylish, the shade is so unusual that it is most often used without any additional colors;Apart from the deep green, it includes a bluish-blue subtle;
- malachite, shade of brass;Marble green, jade with bluish pods can serve as an excellent background for light and soft shades, give the image austerity and restraint;
- color khaki, moss, needles, bottle glass: moderately green with a hint of yellow-gray, perfectly combined with beige, terracotta, coffee, sand and brown hues.
Tip! This year, stylists advise to combine green with classic white, yellow, rich blue and deep blue.
Basic techniques of nail art
To paint nails just in green is not too interesting. Much more original, they look when using different types of techniques or their combination:
- jacket: the overgrown part of the nail is made in contrasting colors;In the classical version( French) the base is left transparent, and the tip of the nail with a stencil is covered with white, today the jacket has changed, it can have any color combinations, be made in the form of drawings, include sequins or mica, pieces of silk, rhinestones, bouillon, etc..
- of a Hollywood manicure using foil or heat-resistant films;
- art painting: drawing drawings and even whole pictures with special paints;
- aquarium design: the effect of drawing, sparkles or other inclusions inside the nail itself, is used only on acrylic acrylic nails;
- photographic design: printing on nails with the help of special printers;
- of bulk art: "modeling" on the nails of all kinds of figures: plants, flowers, insects, birds or animals, or all sorts of abstract patterns;Is performed manually;
- green manicure gel-varnish: application of a special composition followed by fixing with ultraviolet( shellac).
Advice! It is believed that girls who prefer this color are more dynamic. If you also want to add yourself energy, feel free to use any nuances of this color in the nail art and wardrobe.
Summer green manicure
Manicure in juicy green colors is very relevant in the spring-summer period, when after a cold and snowy whiteness the soul simply asks for bright and non-standard solutions. For this design, juicy yellowish-green hues are widely used: chartreuse, the colors of young greenery, mint, lime, salad, etc. This design is especially succesful in combination with golden tan.
To create bright compositions you can use the following ideas:
- combine green varnish with the actual in this season yellow( not lemon-yellow, but moreCalm colors of primrose, spicy mustard or brown-orange flowers), saturated with blue and blue;
- use white-green paintings in the form of gentle curls or abstract patterns, such simple drawings are quite possibleDo it yourself;When adding actual white colors it can be used in combination with a light light, almost white, green or yellow outfit;
- sources for inspiration and creating extravagant mixes on nails can become all summer fruits and berries of trendy shades: boldly combine green with shades of lemon, watermelon, kiwi, raspberry or cherry;
- use all sorts of floral arrangements and combinations of green with a delicate pink( this season it is more dusted), pink-lilac, slightly softened haze intensely blue and weightless blue.
In the warm season, the long nails look less solemn, so for the summer your own image can be mitigated by slightly shortening them. Especially since the vamp style has long been out of trend. A green manicure on short nails( photo) will look more gentle and feminine.
Tip! Bright neon shades have long been irrelevant. Replace them with juicy greens in combination with other summer tones.
Gradually green with their own hands
Smooth color transitions, called the gradient, it is quite possible to use in manicure with green varnish. A similar effect can be achieved with the help of two techniques:
- using different shades on each of the nails;
- neat mixing of varnishes on one nail with the help of a tight sponge triangular shape, with patience and a little experience, a manicure( ombre) can be done at home.
The last kind of nail art requires a certain patience. To facilitate mixing the colors, the sponge is slightly moistened in water. Further on it are drawn dark and light lines of the selected colors. They should only overlap one another.
For evening gradient manicure, you can use glitter( varnish with glitter).
To mix the shades, you should slap the sponge over the plastic film, and then distribute them on the nail. With a certain skill at one time you can paint 2-3 nails.
Tip! An interesting green shade can be achieved with a gradient transition from green to blue-black or blue to yellow.
In nature, there is an amazingly beautiful semiprecious green stone of chrysoberyl with a narrow flickering light stripe in the center, called the cat's eye. In the design, after the appearance of magnetic compositions with the content of metal particles, it became possible to simulate the effect of this mineral on the nails.
After the presentation of a smallThe magnet to the dried lacquer produces intricate patterns in the form of divergent rays, longitudinal, transverse or diagonal bands or waves. The shape of this pattern depends on the shape of the magnet. The figure is not clear, but iridescent and has a volume effect. As a result, the nails acquire the appearance of real gemstones.
When creating a green cat's eye manicure, this is exactly the composition with the same name. Since on bright varnishes the effect will be barely noticeable, saturated colors are used for this type of art: deep green, emerald, viridian, malachite, etc. Combine these compositions with matt ones or combine them with patterns on other fingers.
Tip! A big mistake is the storage of the "Cat's Eye" varnish together with the magnet. The composition will simply degauss and cease to "work".
In the nail art, a matt manicure has been used for many years. Once to create this effect, girls had to withstand the marigolds under the steam. Today, the industry provides a huge range of special matting coatings. They can be used alone or in combination with glossy shades of different shades, patterns and patterns.
A matte manicure of green color( see photo) is very actual when using trendy colors: shade of Kale marsh leaves, green-yellow Greenery, salad, mustard Spice Mustard.
Tip! Since the matte coating is able to emphasize even imperceptible in the usual form of defects, the nails in front of the manicure should be carefully prepared - to polish and remove all irregularities.
French green manicure( French)
The idea of this kind of exquisite nail design was realized in 1976 in Hollywood. But it was after his demonstration on the catwalks of Paris, he firmly entered our life and became everyday. When applied, special stencils, foil or brushes are used.
A green jacket can be usedUse in different versions:
- slightly modifying the classic, while the nails are also covered with colorless varnish, and the standard white on the tips is replaced by any shade of green;On each finger it is possible to use not only a varnish of one color, but also combinations of its shades;
- the area of the hole can not be painted over the smile line( the arc at the base of the nail), but also occupy a larger space;
- with a concave or convex smile;
- lunar inverted french: painting with a darker color of the area near the hole;
- french-mileneum: part of the grown marigolds are covered with green varnish with gloss;
- technique ombre: the creation of gradient transitions, the boundaries of which pass in the area of the socket at the base of the nail;
- fan-french: with the use of decoration on the line of a smile of any kind of decor: rhinestone, mica, dried flower, etc.;
- non-standard coat: the contrast varnish is applied not by the curve of the hole, but by a V-shaped, diagonal, beveled or free-form line.
Tip! To get clear lines on the borders of the smile line, be sure to cover the nails with a base base. Otherwise they will turn out uneven and bumpy.
Master class. A colored green jacket with the inclusion of foil
One of the varieties of the jacket is the use of the finest foil parts in the decor. Consider this process step by step:
- for better fixing the decor nails are first covered with a base;
on the cuticle contour the adhesive composition is evenly distributed;
- the foil is gently pressed to the selected place, left in this position for a few seconds, and then removed;In place, treated with glue, there is a brilliant coating;
- the rest of the nail is covered with a monophonic green or draw on the nail patterns, combining different shades.
You can play on contrasts and alternately cover the rest of the nail with lacquers of darker and light shades of the same color. Try also to combine contrasting colors, for example, light green and gentle pink.
Advice! With the help of different types of manicure you can not only decorate, but also change the shape of your nails. So, vertical patterns visually lengthen, and the jacket, on the contrary, shortens them.
Lace manicure combines all the qualities of a real woman: peace, tenderness, romanticism, refinement. To create a light and gentle nail art, you can use a combination of green and pure white. Green varnish can be applied to a white or colored base or, on the contrary, a thin lace is formed from snow-white lines against a background of a colored background.
The simplest openwork patterns can be used as a daily nail art:
- fine mesh;
- diagonal or curved tape;
- uncomplicated plant patterns;
- combinations of abstract curved figures, etc.
More sophisticated designs in the form of the finest lace for special occasions( weddings, formal events, visits to restaurants, etc.) are performed in the salons by experienced craftsmen.
Art green manicure
Today, stylists create on the nails not only openwork patterns, but also whole pictures of fabulous floral, abstract or geometric shapes. At home, you can use more simple compositions: a combination of peas, strips of different thicknesses, curls, drops, cages or simple floral ornaments. It's enough just a little perseverance and a bit of training. If desired, you can use stencils or buy a special marker.
Tip! To make pictures on the nails look harmonious, it is important to use the golden section rule, in which the image is divided into 3 parts, and the largest parts are located at the intersection of these lines. A vivid example of this is the well-known French jacket.