. Choosing a manicure with rhinestones, a photo of successful design will become an example for the master. After all, not everyone can independently arrange sparkling pebbles on the nail so as not to overdo it and at the same time emphasize the exquisite taste of the owner. By the way, about the rhinestones of the girls worried about several questions: did they come out of fashion? On what nails can they be fastened? Will they break after one dishwashing? And many others. Therefore, consider everything in order.
- 1 Are the rhinestones on short nails suitable?
- 2 Topical ideas for manicure with crystals
- 3 How to choose the crystals
- 4 Wedding manicure
- 5 Self-manicient manicure? Just!
- 6 Common Errors
Are the rhinestones on short nails suitable?
Girls with their own nail plate rarely resort to professional manicure. They mistakenly believe that short nails can not be transformed and beautifully designed. But the fashion is natural and natural, so the manicurists learned to create original compositions on a short plate, even using stones and other ornaments.
Variants of manicure on short nails using rhinestones:
- French is considered a classic universal manicure, which is suitable for nails of any length. If one small pebble is placed at the base of the nail, you will add extra shine to the neat nails. The technique of the jacket is developing and the fashion is a triangular smile. At the top of the corner, you can also arrange a pebble.
- Lunar manicure is decorated with rhinestones along the line of the hole. If you choose small details, the manicure will look harmonious and neat. Large stones will give the nails a massiveness, which is better to avoid.
- One-color manicure can make any girl yourself.
- Deep saturated colors look best on a long nail. Visually lengthen the plate with matt and colorless varnishes. Bright or dark colors on the contrary reduce. A streak on the matte surface will be an excellent addition to the image. You can draw a whole path of small stones along the nail. Visually, the plate will appear longer.
- With glitter-glitter, the rhinestones look out of place, since the lacquer itself consists of glistening grains. In this case, the stone will spoil the impression from the design.
- With prints. In the fashion of 2017 geometric, animalistic, floral patterns. On short nails prints also look harmonious, if not overdo it with a set of varnishes and elements. Multicolor on short nails looks rough, ridiculous and tasteless. Rhinestones can be used if there are few elements in the drawing. The stone can become the center of the image, for example, the body of a spider, the eyes of a cat or just a shiny element in a gradient print.
Tip! When doing a manicure on short nails, try not to overdo it with decorative elements. Many rhinestones on a motley background look ugly and cheap.
Topical ideas for manicure with crystals
Before visiting the master of manicure it is important to decide on the desired design of nails. If you are choosing a design for a particular one, pay attention to the prevailing colors. Rhinestones give the image a festivity and are ideal for celebrations. But what design is actual in 2017?
- The emphasis on the ring finger does not lose its popularity. It still looks fresh and original. Leave the remaining nails in the same color scheme. You can experiment with gel texture textures or manicure techniques.
- Lunar manicure is relevant this season, so decorate the lines of the holes with rhinestones on each nail. You can choose one finger on the hand, on which the nail plate will be formed differently, but in the same style with the overall composition. For the design of the holes are also suitable thin metal strips, as well as chains of small rhinestones.
- Artistic nail art involves drawing on the nail. In this case, the rhinestone can become the center of the composition, like flower bud, owl eyes and other elements.
- Black manicure with rhinestones looks interesting and original. A bright idea: spiders on a black background, the belly of which is indicated by a shiny stone.
- Red manicure also looks good with rhinestones. One-ton coating can be simply decorated with a path made of stones. If a nail pattern with red additions, strazik will be a successful addition to the center of the picture. For example, on a saturated scarlet rose, a drop of dew looks fine in the form of a small pebble.
Tip! Large stones do not need to be covered with an additional layer of varnish, otherwise they will look rough and sloppy.
How to choose rhinestones
Depending on the material, crystals are divided into five types: crystal, glass, plastic, ceramic and acrylic. Also different colors, with the effect of iridescent radiance and crystals of satin. For the manicure glue models of cold fixation are used. They have a flat bottom, which is conveniently attached to the surface of the nail plate with special glue.
ForThe nail decoration has a rhinestones value. More often small pebbles are used, because they are more qualitatively fixed on the nail. Large products are used in rare cases to create an accent. They quickly come off and are more difficult to fix.
nail design rhinestones color depends on the overall design manicure. The varnish must be combined with a stone. Small stones of a silvery shade are considered universal.
Note that large rhinestones on nails woman "middle-aged" look ridiculous, and can visually make old hands. The abundance of shiny stones is more suitable for young girls.
Tip! When using gel-varnish, special adhesive for rhinestones is not necessary. It is enough to attach the stone to the adhesive base and dry it under the lamp. The subsequent treatment with a fixer guarantees the durability of the manicure.
There is no better reason for manicure with rhinestones than a wedding. The bride's hands are in the spotlight all day, as on the finger proudly there is an engagement ring. They are photographed, asked to show, so the importance of a wedding manicure can not be overemphasized. But what kind of manicure to choose to complete a fairy-tale image?
- always design the design in advance to know what size of stones you will need;
- choose crystal stones( they are more expensive, but the effective shine is worth it);
- white or transparent rhinestones are suitable for any manicure, be careful with colored stones;
- delightful pattern created by the combination of small and large stones, experiment with size;
- use pastel, clear and matte lacquers;
- the best option for a wedding manicure - French. How to decorate it with rhinestones, suggested above.
combined with crystals you can use other manicure techniques, but the main thing is not to overdo it, so that it did not lead to the pretentiousness and vulgarity.
Results, we can say that the best wedding manicure is a jacket in pastel colors, decorated with neat crystal crystals. Pay attention to the patterns in the form of a chain or white lace.
Tip! The basis of the perfect manicure is the silky skin of the hands, the same shape and length of the nails.
A self-contained effective manicure? Just!
Are you a creative creative person who sees no point in visiting a manicurist? Or did you learn about the solemn event too late, and your master is busy? What to do? And in fact earlier the manicure always was carried out independently. You will also cope with this difficult task.
Please note that the plastic rhinestones easiest attached, so do not waste a lot of money to buy rock crystal, it will not be needed. Stones can be found in any specialized store. In addition to stones, you need to stock yourself with a colorless varnish, a coating for the base, a wooden stick( a regular match will do) and a sheet of paper.
What should I do after preparing the materials? To start a manicure!
- Hand and nail treatment. Shifts or cuts the cuticle, corrects the shape of the nail, apply the first layer of varnish( usually transparent to smooth the surface).
- Apply a coat of basic lacquer, and fasten the rhinestones. There are three ways of fixing stones: on the main layer of varnish, which is not dried;On individual drops of clear varnish;On a special glue. Place the rhinestones conveniently dipped in water with a wooden stick.
- Top strasses are coated with a fixer
Advice! E If you apply rhinestones to a regular varnish, allow it to dry out a little. During the location of the stone, the color can spread, if it is glued to only the applied base.
Rhinestones designed for manicure decoration, not for his foundation. But girls love sparkles, so they can not be used. What kind of mistakes must be avoided in order to get an excellent finished nail plate design?
- Avoid a large number of stones, they visually weight your hands;
large stones visually shorten the nail, so fasten them only to a long plate;
- choosing colored rhinestones, think about a harmonious combination with the main varnish, the contrast looks good;
- rhinestones harm the nail plate, so do such a manicure infrequently;
- women aged stylists do not recommend using rhinestones in manicure.
To avoid mistakes in manicure, it is better to visit a professional master. Self-fulfillment is often inaccurate and short-lived.
Plus in the cabin use high-quality varnishes and fixers. If you adhere to the basic recommendations, your manicure will look delightful not only in reality, but also in the photo.
Advice! Do not use multi-colored rhinestones in one manicure. It is acceptable to use stones of the same color range with different shades.
Oksana, 25 years old: I always advise clients to decorate manicure with a neat little strazikom. It gives extra shine, it looks gentle and neat. The only thing I advise is to place ordinary sparkles near large stones. So manicure lasts longer in its original form.
Inna, 30 years old: I do not like rhinestones. I consider them the last century. Do you want to give your nails shine? Use a trowel or small sparkles. They do not interfere with work and during home affairs.
Irina, 45 years: I have short nails, and that they did not look nalyapisto, always cover plate with one voice and neatly in a corner or at the bottom add a stone. This design does not bother me for several years. Most of all, the fact that such a decoration is suitable for official and solemn events is captivating.
Ulyana, 17 years: parents I was not allowed to increase the prom nails, so I asked my master to decorate with rhinestones short stacks. They disappeared the next day. But I think that I just got an inexperienced master. She used too large stones without additional fastening. But then to me have altered manicure. Small crystals lasted exactly two weeks.
Paul, 26 years old: I like it when my girl on the nails shiny pebbles. It looks neat and feminine. By the way, guys always pay attention to the grooming of women's hands, so you just need to look after them.
Ludmila, 33 years old: I hate rhinestones. They come up with frivolous girls who fall for everything brilliant. It seems to me that the use of stones in manicure for several years is irrelevant. It's better to play with colors, textures and prints.
Alina, 28 years old: I do not do a manicure with rhinestones, because they have a property to drop before the time. Especially, given that I very often flounder in the water, this kind of nail jewelry is absolutely not for me. Although I like other girls.
Tip! Before asking a master about the design of nails using rhinestones, look at the photos of finished manicures. Visual fitting the design on your nails is already 50% success.
See how to make a simple manicure with crystals on your own here: