Why did the color of Niagara become popular? All because it reminds of refreshing waterfalls and warm days. This tone is included in the TOP-10 of the most fashionable colors of this year. And thus even tops the list. The cool gray-blue palette was especially fond of fashion designers, who use it in their collections. Let's look at the most harmonious combinations and learn how to use this shade to create everyday and festive images.
- 1 Features color Niagara
- 2 color palette: color Niagara clothing
- 3 Manicure and makeup for blue clothes
- 4 How to combine a fashionable shade?
- 5 Wedding in the color of Niagara
- 6 All the fashionable shades of this season
Features of the color of Niagara
How the color of Niagara looks like can be seen on numerous photos. It can be attributed to a measured and calm palette. This is an excellent basis for any image. This color is not in vain got its name in honor of the beautiful waterfall.
It is successfully used in everyday wardrobe, and also with its help it is possible to profitably shade the tone of hair and skin when choosing an evening dress. There is much in common with such a palette with a denim fabric.
Niagara's most popular basic color tone of the season. In addition, it perfectly combines with rich and bright colors, and it can also be combined with pastel palettes.
This color was appreciated by designers Altuzarra, who began to use it for clothing in the style of kazhual. For evening dresses he uses the brand Carolina Herera. Zac Posen uses a fashionable color for decor and semi-transparent elements.
Clothing of this shade is appropriate in all situations. It perfectly combines with the cold palettes of blue, gray and green. For contrast, maroon and beige tones are perfect.
Advice! The color of Niagara refers to the main variations of the new fashion season. It is similar to the coloring of classic denim and is also universal, comfortable and attractive.
Color palette: Niagara color in clothes
The color of Niagara is a cold sea shade, clothes in such tones are associated with comfort and comfort. The soft palette reminds a tone of the faded jeans, but thus it is considered easy and relaxing. This palette is ideal for brunettes. Niagara looks great on materials of any texture - from denim to semi-transparent fabrics for dresses. Dusty-blue palette looks exquisitely on natural materials with smooth textures. It is used both for everyday clothes, and for romantic and festive attires.
Dress color Niagara stylish looks in different variations. So, let's go over the individual models:
- Stylish and elegant dress, made of natural materials and in a similar palette, allows you to mask the problematic spots and shortcomings of the figure.
- Fashion trend are dresses with cardigans. To such a two-piece decorations of golden shades will suit.
- Profitable to adjust the silhouette will allow a dress-case. It differs in tight cut and length to the knee.
- Dress-shirts in a blue-gray palette - a wonderful decision for every day. Such clothes do not hinder movement, but also give a feeling of comfort.
Tip! Clothes of this shade will be complemented with beauties and accessories of golden colors. At the same time, the decor is selected taking into account the specific color of the exterior.
Manicure and makeup for blue clothes
The ash-blue shade of Niagara is associated with ease. Ash note allows you to use shadows of this color for different occasions. Especially they fit girls with gray and brown eyes. If you do not like blue makeup, you can choose a nail polish for jeans. It will fit any variant of clothing.
When choosing a manicure, you need to take into account the style, shade of the outfit, and also its purpose. If you do not want to use bright colors, then you should choose a classic French jacket. Such a manicure will suit all shades of blue. At the fingertips, you can apply a color that is similar to the shade of the selected dress.
For dark-blue dress, varnishes of silvery, pearly and golden shades are suitable. Such a palette will give an image of luxury and sophistication.
The color of the varnish does not have to duplicate the shade of the dress. You can choose a manicure 2-3 shades darker or lighter than dresses. For long nails, a manicure with sequins, rhinestones and patterns will do.
Tip! To create an original image, you should choose a manicure in yellow, red and pink tones. When choosing such bright colors, you need to complete the outfit with accessories, a handbag or shoes of the same color.
How to combine a fashionable shade?
Choosing the color of Niagara to create a specific image, it is worth considering the combination of it with other shades. The gray-blue palette can be applied in any style. Let's look at the most popular combinations that you can choose depending on the destination of the outfit and the appearance of the color.
party. Here are the interesting combinations:
- Dark blue with black combines restraint and femininity. This outfit is appropriate both in the office and at the party. For the business style, a muted shade of Niagara fits nicely. This palette is more suitable for girls of cold type appearance. Also, the duet can be diluted with a third lighter color.
- When deciding what to wear the color of Niagara, you should consider the white color. This combination is suitable for girls of winter color, with pale skin and dark hair. For the type of summer, this combination should be supplemented with a third more saturated shade. But if the hair and skin are too light, then this option is not suitable. Excellent looks like a duet in the summer wardrobe.
- looks bright contrasting combination of red and dark blue. In this case, it is important to choose shades. With a cold gray-blue shade, the crimson is not bad. In this case, blue is suitable as a background, and red elements are used as separate accents.
- For the summer image, you can choose a combination of orange and dark blue. This combination is especially suitable for clothes in the style of ethnics and boho. Suitable for all types of appearance, except summer color.
- Cheerful combination - blue and yellow. Clothing in such shades looks cute and suitable for festive occasions. For an everyday wardrobe, one shade should be bright, and the second one should be more muted. For the summer color type of appearance, the outfits with cold blue and muffled blue are suitable.
- combination of blue and green feminine stresses. In this case, the gray-blue looks restrained, which allows it to be used for business clothes. This palette is suitable for girls of cold color.
- For women's wardrobe of cold type, the appearance is an indispensable duet of blue and blue. Since the shades are very close, they can be diluted with some third color. It can be a neutral shade or a brighter color.
- The combination of purple and blue is suitable for creative personalities. Cold shades of blue look great with a shade of amethyst type.
- For cold colors, combinations of niagara and gray-brown colors are suitable.
Advice! The color of Niagara is a cold shade, and what color it is combined with to find out is not so difficult. Shades of gray, blue and green are especially suitable. And for contrast, muffled terracotta and maroon tones are suitable.
Wedding in the color of Niagara
Wedding in the color of Niagara involves the use of bridesmaids' dresses, decor, table setting and bouquets in this color palette. Such a wedding looks stylish and elegant. Cold shade has a special magic and mystery. It symbolizes devotion and tranquility. He is often chosen by self-confident people.
Dusty blue looks great in the design of wedding arch or tables. Individual elements will give a solemn event of depth and coziness. This light shade can be combined with contrasting white, bordeaux or powder. Suitable for creating compositions with white flowers and greenery.
The color of Niagara combines the fashion trends of this season. Dusty-blue palette is a wonderful solution for both the bridesmaid dresses and for girlfriends.
Wedding in this color can be held at any time of the year. But especially suitable for spring and winter.
When choosing a color palette, do not forget that everything should be done in the same style.
. Also, when you make a wedding, you can also use the shades of blue:
- The cornflower palette is suitable for any color appearance. Therefore, you can dress all the bridesmaids in a garment of this shade.
- Steel blue looks great with silver elements.
- The gray is a dark gray shade with a bluish-white tint.
- The shade of the sea wave is suitable for decorating the event regardless of the season.
- The holiday in bright blue looks beautiful and bright.
- Azure refers to the most pleasant shades. It can be used for jewelry from stones, shoes or ribbons.
- Cobalt blue is great for special occasions.
Advice! More and more popular is the abundance of greenery when decorating. In this case, natural shades and different types of ornamental plants, such as succulents or olives, are used. Unusual floristry is admirably combined with a background of gray-blue color.
All the trendy shades of this season
Fashionable color of Niagara is the leader in the list of fashion shades. Let's also find out what other colors complement this list.
Here they are:
- The yellow primrose , unlike the cold color of Niagara, is distinguished by vitality and warmth. This shade brings a wonderful mood and enthusiasm.
- The blue lapis lazuli has excellent energy. He gives confidence and inner strength.
- Flame red-orange shade gives fun and communication. It allows you to add a little heat to the spring color scheme.
- Color paradise island is a shade of a sea wave.
- The pale woody shade of creates a serene mood. It is a calm pinkish color, which gives all elements an unusual shine.
- The green foliage of the is a yellow-green color. It symbolizes fertility and greenery in bouquets.
- Pink Yarrow refers to complex shades. It helps to cheer up and energizes.
- The green bracelet is also a natural shade. It can be found in nature, where it represents an excellent tone for more saturated shades.
- Braid is a shade that is characterized by extraordinary warmth.
In the trend is also a sea wave and cobalt. Similar shades are combined with milk, black and gray colors. Popular and gentle shades of blue. For example, sky blue.
Lovers of a warm palette will suit mustard and chocolate tones. In this case, monochrome images are obtained using a sand-brown palette.
In the fashion and discreet shades. For example, graphite colors, asphalt or concrete. Also returned to the podium shades of khaki and olive color. With their help you can create interesting, interesting images. Such a palette is suitable not only for dresses, but also for coats, blazers and shirts stringent.
Tip! Large decorative details and soft flounces will cover too large shoulders. Adjust the silhouette will allow dresses with a spacious upper and fitting bottom.
Using the fashionable shade correctly, you will be able to pick beautiful outfits, accessories and makeup. And at the same time, complement them with elements from another color palette. The color of Niagara will create a stylish and elegant image in the new season.