Numerous properties of ginger root can achieve harmony. Ginger is a useful root crop, which positively affects the human body. Initially, ginger became popular as an exquisite seasoning. It is used for meat, first courses and for baking. It is used in all kinds: fried, marinated, dried or cheese. But ginger has not only excellent taste qualities, but also medicinal properties. If you have excess fat, you should use ginger for weight loss. Recipe - the most effective way - can be easily recognized.
- 1 What is the ginger?
- 2 Useful properties of ginger
- 3 Varieties
- 4 What you need to know about its application
- 5 Most existing recipes for weight loss
- 6 Methods brewing ginger tea
- 7 Other recipes
- 8 Contraindications
- 9 Basic rules for losing weight
What is the ginger?
Ginger is a perennial plant, which has a knotty rhizomes. This plant can be grown in flowerpots. It has long been used all over the world as a remedy.
Recently, a fat-burning component was found in its composition. Tuber of a plant consists of water, carbohydrates and dietary fiber. In smaller amounts, folic acid, ascorbic acid, magnesium, potassium and many other useful elements are contained.
rich composition micronutrients provides the body with vitamins and essential oil gives spicy taste and facilitates rapid burning of fat. Essential oil is contained in the root of the plant and consists of gingerol, zingiberen and starch.
The ginger root is sometimes sold in the form of briquettes or candied fruits with sugar. It is often added to other condiments. It fits well with kari. Ginger is used even for brewing beer.
In pharmacies, you can purchase the ground powder of a plant. Also, tinctures based on it are sold.
As a spice, ginger differs in a gray-yellow hue reminiscent of flour. The powder should be stored in a well closed container.
Tip! Fresh ginger in a crushed form can be added to all dishes. This is the easiest recipe for weight loss.
Useful properties of ginger
Ginger is used in cooking, medicine and cosmetics. It has a wide range of useful qualities:
- Increases immunity. Vitamin complex in the product promotes anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effect. Ginger helps with colds.
- Positive effect on the digestive system. It normalizes the secretion and intestinal microflora. Helps with indigestion, eructations and flatulence.
- Strengthens vascular cages and has a beneficial effect on the heart. It also minimizes the appearance of thrombi and normalizes blood pressure.
- Promotes blood flow to the pelvic organs, which affects their performance.
- Used as a prophylactic against oncology.
Essential oils in the plant contribute to the burning of fats, the elimination of harmful substances, and also activates metabolic processes. All this affects the disposal of extra pounds.
It is believed that ginger is effective against various parasites, and also stimulates the work of the liver. This is an excellent tool that helps stabilize metabolism.Ginger has a positive effect on the digestive system. It normalizes the secretion and intestinal microflora. Helps with indigestion, burp and flatulence
At the same time the weight is reset slowly, but does not return back as after diets. In addition, the figure becomes more fit, and the body is in a tonus.
Tip! Ginger can be added to green tea. It perfectly combines with mint, lemon and melissa.
Determine the freshness of the root can be peeled. Wrinkled peel signals long-term storage. Store the root for a week in the refrigerator. To keep the root for a longer period, it needs to be frozen.
There are the following varieties of ginger:
- Bengal or white ginger has a softer taste.
- Black ginger is called Barbados in another way.
Advice! For a better positive effect, you need a combination of different efforts: physical exertion, rational nutrition and observance of the daily routine.
What you need to know about its use
When using ginger, the following rules should be observed:
- Fresh product is much more useful than dried.
- The skin of the root should be smooth and the pulp light.
- The most effective recipes for weight loss with ginger are brewing of teas, decoctions and other beverages.
- For best results, the root should be grated on a fine grater.
- A drink from a healthy root has an invigorating effect, so it should be eaten in the morning.
- Infusion is best used half an hour before meals.
- Drinks should be warm, but not hot.
You need to start drinking tea in small portions. Gradually the amount increases and can reach two liters.
Tip! Ginger tea can increase blood pressure, so between drinks should take at least four hours.
The most effective recipes for weight loss
There are several ways to use ginger for weight loss.
Recipe for tea
A traditional recipe is the preparation of tea. For this, the root must be peeled. Cut a small piece and rub on a small grater. The resulting mixture is filled with 350-450 ml of boiling water. You need to drink a glass several times a day.
Tip! You can eat ginger in its pure form. To do this, chew ginger plate, and then eat. This is useful not only for weight loss, but also to enhance immunity.
Combination with green tea
This tea gives an excellent result, as both root vegetables and green tea are saturated with antioxidants, which induce the body to burn stored fat.
Tea is prepared from the floor of a teaspoon of green tea and several plates of ginger. The composition is poured with boiling water and insisted for two minutes. Drink several times a day.
Tip! If such a tea is infused for too long, it will acquire a bitterish metallic taste.
Combination with garlic
A mixture of ginger and garlic infusion helps not only to remove a few extra pounds, but also cleanses the vessels, and also positively affects the heart. To create a decoction you need to take a piece of ginger about 2-3 cm and 3 cloves of garlic. The ingredients are very finely chopped and poured with a liter of water. The composition should be drunk when thirst is felt.
Tip! The plant in its fresh form promotes better separation of phlegm upon coughing, and also dilutes the blood and helps with problems with the lungs.
A mixture of kefir and a healthy root not only helps to lose a couple of kilograms, but also cleans the intestines from toxic substances. To make a drink, you need to combine a glass of low-fat kefir with a half-spoonful of grated root. The prepared solution should be drunk once a day instead of some kind of food intake.
Advice! To add flavor to the beverage, you can add a little mustard powder.
Ginger with coffee
Many recipes with a useful root are designed for tea admirers. But you can create an excellent drink with coffee. It is better to take a natural product.
The coffee is placed in the Turkish and rubbed root. This drink can be cooked by any means.
It is worth making coffee with milk. To do this, first coffee is boiled with the addition of cloves, and then immediately poured in milk.
Tip! Piquant taste of coffee with ginger can be obtained by adding cinnamon. With this seasoning perfectly combines nutmeg, anise and cardamom.
Ways of brewing ginger tea
Ginger tea is very popular. Ginger refers to the warming and hot products, stimulating metabolic processes and blood circulation. It is believed that a useful root contributes to the preservation of youth.
There are several recipes for making ginger tea. If you drink a drink before eating, then it will reduce your appetite. And after a meal will speed up the digestion of food.
Brew tea can be made in several ways:
- The root is ground with a grater, knife or blender. Then a teaspoon of the mixture is poured over with boiling water. The solution should be infused for 10-15 minutes. To improve the taste, you can add a little honey and lemon. These ingredients should be added to warm water, since they lose useful properties in hot water.
- In summer, you can prepare the next drink.35 g of root crop and 100 g of mint are crushed. Then they need to be poured with boiling water and left for 25-30 minutes. The mixture is filtered and it is added with 60 ml of lemon and 50 ml of orange juice. The last ingredients are added to the already cooled beverage.
- In the cold season, infusion of cinnamon is prepared. The ground root is put in a thermos bottle, two teaspoons of cinnamon and a liter of boiling water are added there. The drink should be infused for an hour. Then add 4 tablespoons of lemon juice and a little red pepper. Before use, you can put a little honey. The effect of tea will improve, if after application, lie under the blanket.
Ginger drinks should be taken at least three times during the day. Tea can be taken occasionally to prevent the appearance of new fat deposits.
Advice! For best results, the root should be fresh. In this case it will be smooth, beige in color and with a light cut. The stalks root crop has a dark cut, wrinkled skin and nodules on the surface.
You can make a salad with ginger. To do this, take 100 g of root, 200 g of cooked beets and lemon, 300 g of carrots, as well as celery and orange peel.
All components are cut and mixed. Then the mixture is filled with olive oil. Such a salad helps to relieve the body, it is recommended to cook once a week. On a fasting day, you should not eat salty, spicy or fatty foods.
An interesting recipe is a pickled ginger. Koreno is cut by thin plates along the fibers. Then it should be poured with boiling water, a little salt and cook for about four minutes. After that, the water must be drained. In four tablespoons of hot water you need to dissolve a half spoons of sugar, and add three spoons of wine and half a spoonful of wine vinegar. The components are mixed and infused for several days. This marinade will be an excellent addition to many dishes. Recipe with ginger sea, choose your taste
Tip! If you add a root to the fish, it will become more fragrant. Interesting is the combination of spice with meat, which also gives an unusual flavor.
Besides many benefits, from root crops have certain disadvantages. If there is any allergy, then it is worth consulting with a doctor.
From this product is to give in the following cases:
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Inflammatory processes in the digestive system.
- Presence of chronic kidney disease or diabetes.
- Blood clotting problems. Stones in the biliary tract.
- Ginger should not be used during menstruation, as it can increase bleeding. It is also better not to use for exacerbations of hemorrhoids and high temperature.
Advice! You can quickly prepare a beverage with a fat burning effect. To do this, in the berry juice at the last minute of the preparation, crushed ginger is added.
Basic rules for losing weight
When losing weight is important not only to lose weight quickly, but also to adjust the body to the consumption of wholesome food, develop a rational eating habits and change the daily diet.
worth to use the rules to lose weight:
- is necessary to work out and do more hiking.
- The use of foods with high fiber content helps to normalize the work of the intestines and eliminates slagging.
- Sugar should be replaced with honey and fruit. Thus, it is possible to improve the pancreas.
- It is necessary to eat sour-milk products, lean meat and low-fat cheese.
- Animal fats should be replaced with vegetable fats. Especially rich in useful omega-fat oils are olive oil, seafood and red fish. To lose weight, one ginger is not enough. Need to devote time to sports and healthy way of life
Observing useful tips and recipes using ginger, you can achieve great results in a short time. In this case, weight loss will be accompanied by a general recovery of the body.