Gluten or gluten is an adhesive protein contained in grain of cereals. About him there is a lot of conversations and disputes, but the doctors-nutritionists have not come to a common opinion whether it is necessary to adhere to the gluten-free diet, especially as a diet for weight loss.Contents of
- 1 What is the gluten-free( anti-gluten) diet
- 2 The opinion of doctors on the gluten-free diet
- 3 To whom the diet is contraindicated
- 4 What products are excluded
- 5 What products are allowed
- 6 The danger of gluten elimination by the manufacturers
- 7 The basic principles of the gluten-free diet for weight loss
- 8 The diet for antiglutin diet
- 9 How to get outFrom the diet
- 10 Reviews and results of people
What is the gluten-free( anti-gluten) diet
Gluten-free diet suggestsComplete rejection of products containing gluten. Originally it was developed for patients with allergies to gluten or celiac disease. A complete rejection of gluten is the only universally recognized method of treating this disease. The use of wheat, rye and barley in any form for this population( and, according to statistics, 1% of all living on the globe) causes an increased risk of complications, up to a lethal outcome.
Celiac disease is a congenital genetic disease, a chronic disorder of the small intestine, consisting of gluten intolerance.
Recently, more and more people are using a gluten-free diet to lose weight. It really can lose weight, but subject to its observance for at least a month. During this period, the body will have time to purify itself of accumulated unnecessary substances without harm to health. But is it worth it to stick to this diet for life?
The doctors' opinion on the gluten-free diet
Doctors and scientists still can not give an unambiguous answer, which in glutenMore - good or bad, because not a single modern cereal culture has not passed the experiments of genetic engineering.
American physician Frank Lipman is an ardent supporter of a gluten-free diet. He believes that everyone needs a gluten-free reset, because the uncontrolled use of gluten in many products leads to an increase in the number of people who suffer from celiac disease.
to some extent. Russian gastroenterologist, MD M. Livzan does not consider the refusal of bread to be justified without medical indications.
Video: MA Livzen on the gluten-free diet
AL Myasnikov - MD, scientist and TV presenter, recommends for health reasons that the products containing gluten should be discarded for 3-4 weeks.
Video: celiac disease or gluten disease
To whom the diet is contraindicated
If the patient is not diagnosed with celiac disease, the gluten-free diet is not recommended. It is also harmful:
- to people who have suffered hormonal changes that have led to a decrease in mental activity;
- for pregnant and lactating women;
- for women in menopause;
- for anorexia, obesity, diabetes mellitus;
- with thyroiditis;
- for cardiovascular disease, any adverse reaction from the gastrointestinal tract;
- for psychoemotional disorders;
- for any acute or chronic illness;
- after operations and during rehabilitation;
- for children, adolescents, the elderly.
Which products are excluded
The greatest amount of gluten contains:
Therefore, it is necessary to remove from the diet all products from these cereals, namely:
- breakfast cereals;
- beer and kvass.
In addition, hidden gluten is found in many products in which it should not be at all. Due to the fact that gluten gives products volume, the food industry actively exploits this property and adds gluten to:
- ice cream;
- chewing gum;
- canned food;
- broth cubes;
- instant coffee and cocoa;
- packaged juices and tea.
Even in toothpaste, mouth rinses, many medications and dietary supplements, gluten can be detected as a filler.
Therefore, people for whom the elimination of gluten from the diet is a matter of life and death, one must carefully study the labels of each product.
Which products are allowed
On the shelves of healthy food, a wide range of gluten-free products appeared in stores, including pasta, cereals, breakfast cereals, flour, from which you can cook any pastry yourself. This marking means that the gluten content here does not exceed the maximum allowable level of 20 mg / kg. This dose eliminates the possibility of an autoimmune reaction even in people with a strong sensitivity to this component.
Often, the label "does not contain gluten" is just a marketing step to attract customers and is put on products that do not contain gluten in principle. So manufacturers are trying to justify the more expensive, in comparison with competitors, the price of the goods.
In addition to gluten-free products, the gluten-free diet allows the following:
- vegetables, including potatoes;
- chilled meat and fish;
- cottage cheese;
- vegetable and butter;
- leaf tea;
- natural coffee and cocoa.
Not all cereals and starch contain gluten, therefore:
- flax seed;
- potato starch.
Authorized products - photo gallery
Gluten exclusion by producers
Gluten gives the product viscosity and elasticity. And many producers, except gluten, replace it with starches, usually potato, rice or corn. Starch is refined carbohydrates, which sharply increase blood sugar and promote obesity. In addition, gluten-free products contain more fat and sugar.
As a result, a prolonged rejection of gluten-free products instead of losing weight can lead to the opposite effect and cause harm to health. Conclusion - not all products with the labeling "without gluten" are useful.
Basic principles of gluten-free diet for weight loss
The gluten-free diet is quite diverse and will not do harm if it is correctly observed its basic principles:
- consult a doctor before starting a diet;
- not follow the diet for more than 1 month. The course can be held once a half a year;
- break the whole day's diet for 4-5 receptions;
- additionally take supportive complexes of vitamins and minerals, in particular, iron, folic acid, calcium and vitamin B12;
- use more fibers that are contained in whole rice, meat, potatoes and fresh vegetables;
- drink at least 2 liters of water during the day;
- to engage in sports for a more pronounced effect.
Video: the main errors of the gluten-free diet
The diet for the anti-gluten diet
For the gluten-free diet, there are a large number of recipes with products that do not contain gluten.
For breakfast is suitable:
- natural curd with fresh fruit or berries;
- crochets;Rice porridge
- salad of carrots, dried fruits and nuts;
- fried eggs or scrambled eggs;
- baking or cornmeal bread;
- natural honey;
- sour cream;
- natural yogurt without additives;
- flat cake or pancakes with buckwheat flour.
Recipe: pancakes on buckwheat flour
For preparation of pancakes it will take:
- 300 g of buckwheat flour;
- 1 cup of milk;
- 1/2 tsp. Soda;
- 2 tsp.olive oil;
- 2 eggs;
- 1 tbsp. L.Sahara;
- 150 ml of water;
- a pinch of salt.
- In a deep dish, pour out the flour, add salt, sugar, mix thoroughly.
- Separately beat eggs with a fork or a halo, add olive oil, gradually pour in water and milk.
- Combine with flour, knead the dough.
- Put the dough in the refrigerator for half an hour, closing the lid.
- After 30 minutes dough to get. Fry from two sides to a ruddy crust on a preheated frying pan.
|Breakfast|| || || || || || || |
|Lunch|| || || || || || || |
| Afternoon and |
| || || || || || || |
|Dinner|| || || || || || || |
If desired, milk can be replaced with kefir.
For the first dishes are suitable:
- soups on vegetable broth, you can add them to meatballs;
- pea or lentil soup;
- borscht on meat broth.
As the main dish you can prepare:
- cutlets from chilled meat;
- chicken fillet or turkey fillet;
- beans in tomato sauce;
- pancakes on buckwheat flour;
- baked fish.
The garnish is suitable:
- baked potatoes;
- boiled rice;
- boiled beans or peas
You can supplement the dinner with salad from fresh vegetables, for example, from cabbage, cucumbers, tomatoes, seasoned with vegetable oil or low-fat sour cream.
You can have a snack at midday snack:
- with baking from buckwheat or corn flour;
- salad with fresh fruit, seasoned with freshly squeezed orange or lemon juice or natural yoghurt without additives;
- baked apple;
- jelly from fresh fruit;
- with nuts;
- with boiled egg.
Video: preparation of coconut gluten-free biscuits
For a light supper, the following:
- salad from boiled beets, dressed with garlic and low-fat sour cream;
- potato pancakes on rice flour;
- cottage cheese casserole with rice flour;
- baked potatoes with brynza;
- milk buckwheat porridge;
- millet porridge with the addition of nuts and dried fruits.
Recipe: curd casserole with rice flour
To prepare the test, you will need:
- 400 g curd;
- 50 g( 5 tbsp.) Of rice flour;
- 50 ml cream;
- 2 eggs;
- 2 bananas;
- salt and sugar to taste.
How to prepare:
- Peel the bananas from the rind, mash with a fork until the gruel is formed.
- Separately beat eggs with a fork or a halo, add flour, salt, sugar, cream.
- Connect with a banana.
- Add the cottage cheese, mix everything thoroughly.
- The resulting mass is put on a greased pan with a vegetable oil.
- Put in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
You can grease the prepared casserole from the top with sour cream and decorate with any fresh / freshly frozen berries or fruits.
Table: approximate menu for a week with a high protein content for a gluten-free diet
How to get out of the diet
To keep the result and not to recruit weight loss during a diet, it is important to get out of the diet correctly. Therefore, to the former diet should be returned gradually, starting with less calorie foods and gradually adding more calories.
The basis of the diet should be fresh vegetables, fruits, dietary meat. It is important to continue drinking, drinking at least 2 liters of plain water per day, and fractional meals - in small portions 4-5 times a day.
It is also not necessary to refuse physical activity, it is necessary to train regularly. If after losing weight the skin begins to sag, it makes sense to introduce weight training, to undergo a massage course. Good will help to visit the pool and sauna.
Reviews and results of people
Advantages: go the extra kilograms and volumes ease in the body. Disadvantages: expensive. I sat on a stiff gluten-free diet for a little - about 2 weeks, more just could not stand. .. In fact, this diet is difficult, especially if at home all the others eat the usual food, when on the table are cookies or loaves. I lasted only 2 weeks, then I just limited myself, but moderately. The complexity of gluten-free is that if you buy for example buckwheat or rice loaves or flour from these cereals - it goes a little expensive. But I threw off weight, or rather I was blown away, and the body appeared light. Now I have turned GW, so again I gained extra pounds. I think, from time to time, at least a week to sit on a gluten-free diet. I also discovered a coffee grinder with which you can grind buckwheat or rice and bake delicious pastries, on the Internet now many similar recipes.Elmira Isakov
http: //otzovik.com/ review_2698590.html
I had been overweight. I went to the hall, ran, went in for sports, but I did not care. Naturally, I began to look for a diet. My friend advised a gluten-free diet, and I decided to try. I was very glad that you can eat honey, I just love him very much. I sat on this diet for a month, and when I looked at the results, I was very surprised. I lost weight from 84 to 79 kg. It's already the second month and the result is on the face. In short, girls, I advise everyone!Irina_26
http: //evehealth.ru/ bezglyutenovaya-dieta-dlya-pokhedeniya-osnovnie-pravila /
Initially, of course, did not believe in the efficacy of Bezglyuteinovoy diet since tried different and realized that wasting my time. And gained weight from a sedentary lifestyle, and simply did not follow the diet. Could afford and fatty and sweet, and all this even before going to bed! But after this diet( a friend advised me it) for a month and a half, I dropped 6 kilograms! !Elena_24
http: //evehealth.ru/ bezglyutenovaya-dieta-dlya-pokhedeniya-osnovnie-pravila /
Gluten-free diet can be used to lose weight to healthy people, but to observe it without harmFor health can be no more than a month. Weight reduction is due to the failure not so much from gluten as from refined carbohydrates contained in fast food, sausages, yoghurts and curd fats with the addition of vegetable fats and thickeners, dry breakfasts, ready meals, canned drinks, confectionery and other harmful products, Including those containing gluten.