Thin waist - this is the ideal that many women aspire to. The Constitution is different for everyone, and if one girl does not need to do anything to maintain the form, then others have to make titanic efforts to lose weight in the waist, at least a few centimeters. To remove excess deposits and find an aspen waist, you do not need to go to the gym. There are different exercises for losing weight in the sides at home, which will help achieve the desired result.
- 1 Causes of fat appearance on the sides
- 2 Training Rules
- 3 How to choose exercises?
- 4 Effective exercise to lose weight at home
- 5 Warm
- 6 basic set of exercises
- 7 set of exercises with accessories
- 8 Useful tips
Causes of fat on the sides
A little fat in the abdomen is considered the norm, as it is intended to protect the internal organs and bones. But the excess of fat around the waist causes inconvenience, and in neglected cases may pose a health hazard.
Excessive fat accumulation can occur in the following cases:
- Poor metabolism and low metabolism.
- The hereditary factor also affects the accumulation of fat.
- Sedentary and low-active lifestyle.
- Regular overeating.
- Stress and disease.
- Hormonal changes.
Tip! For effective weight loss is not recommended to sit on a diet. The diet should be balanced. It is better to limit consumption of floury, sweet, smoked and salted.
For effective training, you must follow certain recommendations:
- You must practice at least three to four days a week.
- Training should be conducted in conjunction with the correct power supply.
- An hour before and after training is not recommended.
- Before training, you need to do a warm-up.
- Repeats and approaches make the lesson more efficient.
- Before gymnastics, you can wrap the side seats and stomach with polyethylene and put on thermo-clothes. This will increase sweating and accelerate fat burning.
- Side exercises should be included in a common set of exercises for greater effect.
- After classes, it is worth taking a contrast shower, which will make the thighs more taut.
Tip! Conduct classes better during periods of individual peak activity."Owls" are recommended to pick up evening training, and "lark" morning.
How to choose exercises?
The more approaches and repetitions, the faster the press swings. It is important to choose the optimal speed of training, so as not to harm the heart. For the waist, swaying with deflections is harmful. When swinging the press, the loin should be firmly pressed to the floor. For the best work of the lower part of the press, the legs should be lifted, not the body.
If you have problems with your lower back, you should carefully perform twisting and lifting the body.
Weight loss at home for the abdomen and sides includes 5-6 exercises that can be included in the general gymnastics complex.
The effect will be, even if you give 15 minutes a day to exercises to remove fat on the sides.
The following exercises are particularly effective:
- Slopes to each side 25-30 times and 5 approaches each.
- Jumping on the rope for 8-12 minutes or in place for 15.
- Tilts in all directions in a sitting position with a delay of 30 seconds.
- Mahi back for 30 times. It is with such swings that the load falls on the side areas.
- Helps reduce the sides of the hoop. It needs to be twisted for 10-30 minutes every day. Although there is an opinion that such an exercise harms the internal organs.
Exercises are of two types: anaerobic and aerobic. The latter accelerate the metabolic processes, the heart rate increases. To such loads can include running, jumping, cycling and dancing movements. Aerobic exercises help to lose weight and reduce the fat layer in the waist. Cardio-operations allow you to expend internal fat, which accumulates around the organs.
Anaerobic loads help to improve the strength characteristics of muscles, and also strengthen the muscular corset and straighten the posture.
In order to lose weight in such a difficult area as the sides, you need an integrated approach.
Tip! With sedentary work, every hour you need to arrange a small workout. You can raise your feet on your toes, on your heels, squeeze and unclench your buttocks and reduce and dilate your shoulder blades. This is all done sitting on a chair. In the evening it is recommended to make long walks on foot.
Effective exercise for losing weight at home
To achieve the result, you need to choose a full set of exercises for abdominal muscles. The main emphasis should be placed on the oblique abdominal muscles.
- The rotation of the hoop is considered one of the best exercises. During exercise, all the muscles of the press strain. Rotational movements mass fat deposits and have a mechanical effect.
- Fitball is used for all muscle groups. Loads on the ball are more sparing.
- Useful for waist twisting. They can be performed standing, sitting on a chair or also using a sword.
- Helps reduce fat on the sides of the exercise bike. You can connect the knee with the opposite elbow and vice versa.
Tip! Fat burning will go better if the problem spots are smeared with anti-cellulite cream and wrap the food film. To the body began to burn fat, should be engaged for at least half an hour.
Before the main workout, you should perform a warm-up to warm up the muscles. Such training will protect against stretching and trauma. It is enough to choose 4-6 movements for a quality workout.
- The shoulders are circular.
- The same movements are made by hands.
- For mobility of the hip joints, circular feats are performed with bent legs to the sides.
- Walking on your toes.
- Torsion turns in both directions. Squats with an ascent to the socks. At the inhalation squats are performed, on the exhalation the knees straighten, the ascent to the socks is made, and the hands are retracted.
- The legs are placed wider than the width of the shoulders and legs are protruded to the sides.
Advice! To make the classes more effective, you need to consume the following foods for weight loss: apples as carbohydrates, almonds reduce hunger, avocados rich in fiber and monounsaturated fatty acids, cucumbers and watermelons contain a minimum of calories, beans reduce the feeling of hunger.
Basic exercise complex
Each exercise should be done 10-20 times. The basic workout can include the following exercise options:
- The slopes are in the standing position. The right hand is located on the side, and the left hand is stretched to the right side through the head. Run 8-15 repetitions in each direction.
- To perform the exercise, the mill must be placed feet to the width of the shoulders and bend forward. One hand to raise, and the second to lower. The trunk needs to be rotated, so that each hand alternately touches the opposite toe of the foot.
- Twisting is carried out in a lying position. You have to lie on your back and bend your knees. Then, with an exhalation, the legs fall into one, and then to the other side.
- The side bar allows you to work not only the side parts, but also the buttocks. When doing the exercise, you need to sit on your side and touch the floor with your lower arm bent at the elbow and feet. The hull needs to be raised so that it becomes one line. In this position, you need to stay for about a minute. Then, too, is done the other way.
- The bicycle is in the prone position. Legs bend at the knees. It is necessary to stretch the right elbow to the left knee, and then left to the right.
- In a sitting position on the floor, the emphasis is on the arms withdrawn back, buttocks slightly rise, legs bend at the knees and alternately rise.
- Lying on the floor, the legs rise slightly and divorce sideways on exhalation. The exercise is repeated 20 times.
- For the oblique muscles of the abdomen, the following exercise is done. In the supine position on the side, the elbow is pushed to the floor. Then the leg slowly rises. The climb is repeated 20 times on one side and on the other.
- In a sitting position on the floor, the slopes to the right feet are performed. Hands need to reach to the tips of the socks, and try to reach forehead to the knees.
- The starting position, as in the previous exercise, but you need to dilute the legs as far as possible. Perform alternate slopes to one leg, to the other and straight. Each time you need to reach out as far as possible, so that the body tries to reach the floor.
An effective exercise is considered a "manual" walk. You have to stand up straight, bend forward and reach the floor with your hands. Then slowly walk your hands forward to a tolerable position. In this position, you need to stay for a while, and then go back. The exercise is done 10-20 times.
Tip! Striking results are given by fast walking for 30 minutes a day. This low intensity exercise improves metabolism and gives a good load to the heart. As an option, you have to run several times a week.
A set of exercises with attachments
For classes at home, simple simulators and various adaptations can be used. It is not necessary to purchase an expensive treadmill or exercise bike.
The following items can be used:
- Dumbbells allow you to increase the load. With their help, the muscles of the press should be strengthened. Even simple slopes to the sides with dumbbells in your hands will be much more effective.
- Jumping with a rope involves all muscle groups. For a week of constant training you can see the first results.
- Twisting movements are performed on the spinning wheel. With its help, excess fat is removed at the waist, and the muscles of the press are trained.
- The hoop not only makes the waist thinner, but also tightens the skin on the abdomen, and also massages the internal organs.
- You can perform various exercises on the fitball. It allows you to strengthen the muscles of the back, legs, and also aligns the posture and burns excess fat.
- Sitting on a chair you need to raise your legs, bent at the knees to your stomach. It is done on 15 approaches.
Advice! To quickly achieve the desired result of training should be performed at least three times a week. The best time for classes is from 11 am to 2 pm and in the evening from 18 to 20.
Get rid of around the waist with gymnastics if you do not have excess food and a sedentary lifestyle.
- Caloric content needs to be reduced so that its value is slightly less than what the body needs during the day.
- Food should be taken 5-6 times a day in small portions, and also consume about two liters of clean water.
- Every day you need to give your body training loads. Thus the basic trainings can be carried out three times a week. And every day do light gymnastics in the mornings, make half an hour walks or small jogs.
To lose weight it was worthwhile to adhere to the complex approach:
- It is necessary to abandon bad habits: smoking and alcohol intake even in small quantities.
- It is not recommended to take antibiotics and hormones.
- It is good to get enough sleep.
- Massage of the abdomen and sides will improve the results.
- As an additional procedure, you can use anti-cellulite wraps. At the same time, mixtures of algae, chocolate and honey are prepared.
- Contraindicated intensive training with pancreatitis, hernia, osteochondrosis, cholelithiasis, after cavitary operations and any painful sensations. Gymnastics should be done only after consulting a doctor.
Advice! Nursing mothers should not throw lactation for weight loss. During this period, you can do simple exercises.
An important rule for losing weight on the sides is regularity. Adhering to a rational diet, and by doing the recommended exercises, you can achieve excellent results even at home.