buttocks and legs - this place is most prone to the development of cellulite, so it can appear in every woman, regardless of age and build. This leads to different habits: reluctance to engage in physical education, sedentary lifestyle and malnutrition.
To get rid of cellulite on the legs and the priest at home, it is quickly necessary to use a whole range of activities, including rational nutrition, cosmetic procedures and physical exertion. It is possible to fight this problem independently. It is important to observe regularity in carrying out procedures and exercises.
- 1 Causes of cellulitis
- 2 Cellulite stages
- 3 Can I get rid of the problemFor a short time?
- 4 How to deal with cellulite at home?
- 5 Nutrition
- 6 Cosmetic procedures
- 7 Exercise
causes of cellulite
The main reason for the appearance of cellulite can be called a slowing of metabolic processes, as well as a violation ofBlood circulation and lymph flow.
In addition, among the prerequisites for the development of the disease are the following:
- Age-related changes.
- Sedentary lifestyle and lack of physical activity.
- Effect of heredity.
- The appearance of excess weight, full of girls are more prone to the appearance of cellulite.
- Tanning, ultraviolet rays provoke damage to elastin fibers, which reduces the elasticity of the skin.
- Harmful habits contribute to the accumulation of toxins.
- Lack of fluid slows down metabolic processes in the body.
- Hormonal changes contribute to an increase in estrogen, which worsens the condition of the skin.
- Improper power supply. Some products cause a buildup of toxins.
Tip! Magic skin smoothing with the help of cosmetics alone will not happen. In most cases, this is a myth invented by companies for the best sales. The effect will only be with the integrated approach.
Before you choose a set of exercises and procedures necessary to determine the extent of the problem.
- the first stage is not visually manifested, but if the skin is clamped between the fingers, bumps appear on it;
- in the second stage of the tubercles become more prominent. Orange peel appears on the hips, abdomen and buttocks;
- the third stage is characterized by the appearance of swelling of tissues and obvious tubercles;
- at the fourth stage will be visible cyanotic seals of a fibrous nature.
Tip! At the initial stage, getting rid of cellulite is easiest. To do this, several times a week, massage the problem areas with scrub, and also play sports.
Can I get rid of the problem in a short time?
The sooner you start working on eliminating cellulite, the better. At the very first manifestations, you can get rid of it quickly enough, though not for one week. It is important to observe regularity and an integrated approach:
- Special diet.
- Physical exercises.
- Wraps and massage.
- Discarding bad habits.
- The results will be visible in a month.
Tip! The diet will not save you from cellulite, but a balanced diet will reduce inflammation and help maintain weight. It is important not to allow dehydration. Water per day must be consumed about two liters.
How to fight cellulite at home?
Along with cosmetics, it is worthwhile to reconsider your lifestyle. The food should consist of useful products. It is necessary to exclude salted, fried or salty.
It is important to adjust the regime of the day and rest for a sufficient time. It is recommended to use local cosmetics, as well as regularly engage in physical education. Exercises not only relieve cellulite, but also improve metabolic processes and blood circulation.
Useful and reasonable nutrition is important in combating orange peel. In this situation, you can not starve. When making the menu, you need to take into account a certain amount of vitamins and trace elements. The goal of proper nutrition is to reduce the caloric content of the daily diet and accelerate the metabolism.
To do this, the following guidelines must be followed:
- important to abandon fatty, sugary, starchy foods, and spicy foods. Also, do not eat dishes cooked in a frying pan or deep frying pan.
- In the menu you need to include vegetables, greens, fruits, cereals and legumes.
- Meat dishes should be cooked on steamed or grilled. Useful products include milk, cheese and blueberries.
- Freshly squeezed juices should be drunk without the addition of sugar. They can be made from carrots, apples or pineapple.
- It is necessary to consume a sufficient amount of water, as it flushes out all unnecessary.
- Food in small portions contributes to better metabolism.
- It is important to exclude from the diet products that contain trans fats. This spreads, margarine or baked goods.
- The diet should include products that help actively get rid of toxic substances. This is chicory, ginger, black radish and hips.
Tip! The addition of vitamin C in beverages promotes better fat breakdown. The elimination of toxins is facilitated by the use of fiber and a large amount of liquid.
Home care helps reduce cellulite, involves the use of scrubs, moisturizers, body wraps and a contrast shower.
Using certain procedures, it is necessary to take into account contraindications to them. For example, in the presence of varicose massage will benefit, and wraps will harm.
Tip! If you have excess weight, you should use the power and fitness, which contribute to weight loss. They differ in the effectiveness of stretching exercises: streching, yoga or calanetics - which allow to reduce the signs of orange peel appearance.
Scrubs allow not only to remove dead cells, but also to warm up tissues and remove excess fluid and toxins from them. After peeling, the use of nutrients will be more effective. Combining scrub with massage is an excellent anti-cellulite therapy.
for household scrub the finest ingredients are milled coffee beans. They can be mixed with olive oil, honey and even with shower gel.
You can prepare a quality scrub on the basis of fine sea salt, where you can add sour cream, butter and honey. Scrub should be used several times a week.
Tip! For the cleansing diet, products with a laxative effect are used. This is olive oil, citrus fruits and aloe juice. Also have a cleansing effect of fresh fruit and vegetable juices. Especially recommended pumpkin, beet and carrot juice.
At home, you can use the bath. For the best result in them essential oils, soda or sea salt are added.
For better dissolution of the essential oil, it can first be mixed with honey. It is worth choosing citrus, rosemary and juniper oils.
are added in them. After applying the bath, it is recommended to moisten the skin with special anti-cellulite products.
Tip! Frequent wearing of high-heeled shoes disrupts normal circulation in the legs and damages the posture. This contributes to weight gain and disruption of the skin.
To wraps have an anti-cellulite effect, you need to use special compounds that have a warming effect and provide good blood flow. For home wraps, the following mixtures should be prepared:
- White clay is mixed with water. This produces an excellent means for absorbing harmful substances.
- Two packets of coffee should be mixed with water, and then add honey, chopped ginger and a few drops of orange oil.
- In children's cream is added to the ointment capsicum, which will create a warming effect.
Also for wraps, we use algae, essential oils, therapeutic mud. After applying the mixture, problem areas should be wrapped in a food film. The blanket is turned from above. The procedure should last 30-40 minutes. Then the skin should be cleaned with water and apply a moisturizer on top.
Tip! Wearing belts, belts and tight clothing leads to the accumulation of fluid in the lower part, which provokes the appearance of swelling.
Massage is recommended to use at any stage of cellulite. You do not need to have special skills for this. Lymphatic drainage massage consists in stroking problem areas in the direction of the lymph flow. For massaging the legs, it is necessary to perform movements from the knees to the buttocks.
During the massage, do not use sharp movements and strong pressure, which can cause damage to the blood vessels.
As an aid, it is worth using a nourishing cream and a base oil.
The massage with honey is of great benefit. In this case, two spoons are mixed with essential oil. The mixture is applied to the palms, which need to be pressed tightly to the problem zone and sharply torn off for 12-16 minutes. At the same time, toxic substances and liquid leave the skin. After the procedure, a shower is taken.
Massage can be done without additional funds, on a dry basis. This procedure improves the movement of lymph and blood flow in tissues. A rigid brush is used. This massage should be finished with a contrast shower.
From an orange peel it is necessary to use a massage with juniper oil, which is diluted with olive oil. This mixture should be well rubbed into the skin.
Tip! Massage at home can be done with a variety of massagers of belt and roller type, as well as massage brushes. Mechanical devices differ in efficiency: vacuum, infrared or ultrasonic.
The anti-cellulite program also includes simple exercises. For this, it is not necessary to go to the gym. They can be performed at home. Exercises will give the best result if you do them constantly and combine with diet.
Muscle load in problem areas will increase blood circulation, leading to better fat splitting.
Strong workouts include intensive walking, running, cycling and swimming.
To work out the muscles of the legs and buttocks, the following exercises are used:
- Jumping up 25-30 times. Instead of the usual jumps you can jump with a rope.
- Running in place with a high hip lift. Then run with a backward sweep is performed.
- Squats with arms and arms outstretched forward, shoulder width apart. There are 2-4 sets of 30 repetitions. The wider the legs, the more effective the exercises.
- Lungs can be performed with small dumbbells. In this case, a wide step is taken, the thigh must remain parallel to the floor.
- For the elasticity of the buttocks, a bridge exercise is performed. From the position, lying on the back and bent knees, the pelvis rises upwards.
- The bicycle is carried in a lying position. The minimum execution time is 3-4 minutes.
- Effective walking on the buttocks. You need to sit on the floor, straighten your legs in front of you and move with your buttocks.
Aerobic exercise and exercise for problem areas will help to improve blood circulation and increase metabolism. Sedentary lifestyle helps to squeeze the tissues on the hips, and exercises will help to eliminate hypoxia.
To achieve maximum effect in a short time, you must constantly perform a set of exercises 3-4 times a week.
Tip! At the time of the exercise, focus on the muscles. The more you load the muscles, the more actively the process of spending energy costs will go.
To get rid of the orange peel, you will need to follow all the recommendations for at least a month. The result depends only on the efforts and the degree of manifestation of cellulite.